PDA

View Full Version : LeBron to Knicks (pure sarcasm)

akay47
02-23-2010, 02:18 AM
The more and more I think about it, it's a perfect fit.. This is an amazing team, David Lee, T-Mac, Sergio Rodriguez, Gallo, come on man! 13th place in the East, 19-36 record, 8 games out of a playoff spot, I mean, why wouldn't LeBron sign there? Perfect match:D

LeBron is a Cavalier for life,

'nuff said

Shady66
02-23-2010, 02:20 AM
ok

HoopsDrive
02-23-2010, 02:21 AM
In before the close.

kArSoN RyDaH
02-23-2010, 02:23 AM
/thread

boriquaabe
02-23-2010, 02:24 AM
chakakahn....

boriquaabe
02-23-2010, 02:26 AM
The more and more I think about it, it's a perfect fit.. This is an amazing team, David Lee, T-Mac, Sergio Garcia, Gallo, come on man! 13th place in the East, 19-36 record, 8 games out of a playoff spot, I mean, why wouldn't LeBron sign there? Perfect match:D

'nuff said

Who's sergio garcia?

Cavalier for life....eeeeaaaahhhhhh YUK.

Raph12
02-23-2010, 02:27 AM
Right, having enough money to sign 2 max players, while playing in the most populated city in America will have no influence on his decision... You're a tool, he's likely to leave.

/Thread

akay47
02-23-2010, 02:27 AM
Who's sergio garcia?

lolol my bad, i meant to say rodriguez

Hellcrooner
02-23-2010, 02:28 AM
wow i never hears that Sergio garcia left Golf and turned to BBall

akay47
02-23-2010, 02:28 AM
Right, having enough money to sign 2 max players, while playing in the most populated city in America will have no influence on his decision... You're a tool, he's likely to leave.

/Thread

he's likely to leave? lol man, you're a joke, lebron isn't going anywhere

KnIckFaN.2883
02-23-2010, 02:31 AM
i thought it was Karem Garcia?

Purple&Gold24
02-23-2010, 02:35 AM

/Thread

:laugh: niice

akay47
02-23-2010, 02:41 AM

/Thread

why would LeBron leave Cleveland though? He has a team right now where he's assured to be a championship contender for the next 5 years, or more, he doesn't have that in New York or New Jersey? He'd have to go through a rebuild, even if they do sign another big star. I read somewhere that New York has like 3 or 4 guys signed for next year, how are they even going to fill the roster?

The Cavaliers are fairly young, Mo Williams, Delonte, JJ Hickson, Andy V, all these core guys are younger than 27 and they'll be by his side for years. They're also the tightest team in the NBA, you can see that they're constantly having fun and team chemistry is not a problem. LeBron can basically do what he wants there, Mike Brown is barely a head coach and I don't think he'll get that same treatment in New York. Danny Ferry & Dan Gilbert are constantly working on putting the best team out there, I don't think LBJ would just leave after all they've done, it wouldn't be right to the Cavaliers or to the city of Cleveland..

GCOOKIE7
02-23-2010, 02:47 AM

/Thread

You are gonna have to change your SIG if LeBron leaves. Switch Cleveland with NY.

Raph12
02-23-2010, 03:07 AM
why would LeBron leave Cleveland though? He has a team right now where he's assured to be a championship contender for the next 5 years, or more, he doesn't have that in New York or New Jersey? He'd have to go through a rebuild, even if they do sign another big star. I read somewhere that New York has like 3 or 4 guys signed for next year, how are they even going to fill the roster?

The Cavaliers are fairly young, Mo Williams, Delonte, JJ Hickson, Andy V, all these core guys are younger than 27 and they'll be by his side for years. They're also the tightest team in the NBA, you can see that they're constantly having fun and team chemistry is not a problem. LeBron can basically do what he wants there, Mike Brown is barely a head coach and I don't think he'll get that same treatment in New York. Danny Ferry & Dan Gilbert are constantly working on putting the best team out there, I don't think LBJ would just leave after all they've done, it wouldn't be right to the Cavaliers or to the city of Cleveland..

How the hell is that team built to win for the next 5 years, as soon as Shaq goes, Dwight will go back to dominating the Cavs which means no ring for the king. Jamison is already old, Varejao and Big Z are useless against Dwight, Hickson still isn't good enough to put up consistent 15-8 numbers. There is nothing in Cleveland to keep him there and if he stays, Dwight will make his life hell each and every year. In New York, they have enough cap to sign 2 max guys, Amare loves D'Antoni and wants to play with Lebron, with both guys in/nearing their primes, that 1-2 punch will be hard to counter.

Lebron + Amare + D'Antoni in NYC = Serious contention for the next 5 years

Lebron + 40yr old Shaq + 35yr old Jamison + Mike Brown in Cleveland = One and done at best

THE MTL
02-23-2010, 03:22 AM
The more and more I think about it, it's a perfect fit.. This is an amazing team, David Lee, T-Mac, Sergio Rodriguez, Gallo, come on man! 13th place in the East, 19-36 record, 8 games out of a playoff spot, I mean, why wouldn't LeBron sign there? Perfect match:D

'nuff said

I wonder what the Cavs record would look like without Lebron?

Newport05
02-23-2010, 03:41 AM
I wonder what the Cavs record would look like without Lebron?

13th place in the East, 19-36 record, 8 games out of a playoff spot

Master Mind
02-23-2010, 04:24 AM
"Road house" (Peter's voice)

ko8e24
02-23-2010, 04:37 AM
Is this all we do here on PSD? Talk about Lebron Lebron Lebron. Knicks Knicks Knicks. 2010 2010 2010

wtf has happened to us? We used to be such interesting fun NBA fans. Even when I was not an official member on PSD, I used to read all the threads here since 2004 or so. They were very interesting, there were some jokers trollin around like senseiking and dwadeai3 and all those funny bums. Now, PSD NBA has become a joke because of these types of threads.

FACE IT, THE TYPICAL NBA FAN HAS BECOME BOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg!

What the **** has happened to all you guys? Where the **** is the originality? Where the **** is all that zest from the typical NBA Fan.

We always talk about this **** of Lebron and the Knicks and 2010 that we lose all consciousness of everything else that is going on in today's NBA.

boriquaabe
02-23-2010, 04:39 AM
Mike Brown sucks...he's probably the worst coach in the NBA. He can't win a championship with the best player in basketball??? He better hope they win it all this year.

Zefflin
02-23-2010, 04:47 AM
FACE IT, THE TYPICAL NBA FAN HAS BECOME BOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg!

I'd rather be boring then stupidly childish and annoying.

And to add on what Ralph said, Lebron's legacy and all-time player rank would skyrocket if he brought a title or three back to NYC. You fools think he doesn't think about that? If they win a title this year or not, the King is going to NYC.

_KB24_
02-23-2010, 04:50 AM
I can already sense the panic among all you Cavs fans. Who the hell would not want to play at the "Mecca of Hoops" along with another max contract and decent role players? Yup, he would really like to play at the grandest stage of them all... the [insert-name] arena in Cleveland, Ohio with a old core and Shaqless team next year most likely..... :rolleyes:

calibird707
02-23-2010, 05:27 AM
Everyone just brings up how bad the knicks r now...if they get lebron some one of allstar caliber will be coming with him..things will be dramatically different..orlando was a better team than la and shaq still jumped to the lakers..I feel lebron will end up in ny..it just makes too much sense..the biggest player in the biggest city..I also believe nike will sweeten tha pot..cleveland has no one else who can take over a game jamison is just not that guy..

IU Hoosiers 3
02-23-2010, 06:22 AM
"Road house" (Peter's voice)

hahaha thank you for this.

i agree with raph..if i were lebron, it would be a no brainer to leave cleveland for new york with the bright lights and young supporting roles that would be there with him in gallo and chandler, not to mention the potential 2nd Max FA. If he stays, im gunna respect his decision to wanna stay at home in Ohio, but I just can't see this not working out in the end with him not going to the knicks.

Raoul Duke_91
02-23-2010, 06:29 AM

/Thread

so you think lebrons going to shanghai?

nvm I thought that said world

Zefflin
02-23-2010, 06:35 AM
Dude...really?

Evolution23
02-23-2010, 07:44 AM

'nuff said

bait much?

Giaps
02-23-2010, 11:03 AM
I'd love to punch you. :)

HoopsDrive
02-23-2010, 12:26 PM
Half a day and this is still up??? Amazing.

LBJ is going to play for the Wolves. Yeah, you heard me.

NBA, WHERE THE UNEXPECTED HAPPENS.

Sly Guy
02-23-2010, 12:51 PM
+1 postcount before the close.

NYK_kidd77
02-23-2010, 12:55 PM

He is going to leave because you are one of his fans.

NYKnickFanatic
02-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Why is this still open?

mikantsass
02-23-2010, 01:05 PM
Who's sergio garcia?

He's a Spanish golfer. Apparently LeBron is also going to get his PGA Tour card while in NY.

JNA17
02-23-2010, 01:11 PM
cheese

29$JerZ
02-23-2010, 01:16 PM
The fact this is still open shows even Mods like to have a laugh

Tony_Starks
02-23-2010, 01:22 PM
Lebron wants to go the basketball mecca to play with the great Goliath that is Eddie Curry! I heard they might even sign Mike James to totally make it unfair!

jimbobjarree
02-23-2010, 01:32 PM
I dunno, I've watched abit of Lebron lately and for some reason he jacks up way more threes than in the past, especialy down the stretch. He's already adopted the Knicks philosophy there

yanks08
02-23-2010, 01:38 PM
lol here is a cavs fan knowing that LJ comes here....................they will be in our place and even worse lol!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:enjoy your last playoffs b4 he comes here!!!!
:ohno::ohno:scared?

NyCsPoRtS1
02-23-2010, 01:38 PM

'nuff said

you must be a dude who was unfortunate enough to have been born in cleveland..... gues what the big city is taking the only thing youve ever had lolololol

Boss Man Chief
02-23-2010, 01:54 PM
Yo I'm sick of everyone saying d'antoni is such a great coach. he had one of the best lineups in a while with players like joe johnson, steve nash, amare, quentin richardson and shawn marion. That is a REALLY good lineup they finished 1st and 62-20 and didnt do anything in the playoffs as usual. He never has even made it to the finals. I'm not blind though LeBron is about his paper and if he sees a 100% chance to win a championship in NY he will flee. But unless they get a star and a couple more role players he wouldn't leave. But you guys make it seem like the cavs suck. They do indeed have a REALLY good roster with mo williams and antawn. and after this season they lose shaq's 20 million so they could get a lower level star like a joe johnson or tmac or ray allen. and a roster of mo/tmac, joe or ray/lebron/antawn/(idk who their center would be without shaq and big z) but those four alone would be REALLY hard to stop. Plus cleveland is his home. So honestly all these threads are pointless because not even Bron prob knows where he's going. So lets just enjoy the season and just wait, we've wait this long for 2010...just a few more months and all your dreams will come true.

topdog
02-23-2010, 02:03 PM
Honestly, I thought the Knicks looked like a terrible team coming into this year and were pinning all their hopes on Lebron. Walsh made some good deals at the deadline though and even though they still are betting everything on getting Lebron to come they at least have a good role-playing team to put around him if he decided to make the move. House is a nice spot-up scorer off the bench, Rodriguez is a definite upgrade over Duhon, Lee and Gallo still bring what they have had all year, T-mac is vowing to re-sign to be the sidekick and they have enough space to go for Bosh or Amare too. Better, but I don't know that that makes them any more convincing of a destination.

Boss Man Chief
02-23-2010, 02:11 PM
but all the knicks role players are free agents house, duhon & lee are all unrestricted. duhon and lee are hitting their prime and lee is an all-star so he's going to wanna get paid like it. So they just lost alot of luster.

UNRESTRICTED
Jonathan Bender
Brian Cardinal
Eddy Curry (P)
Chris Duhon
J.R. Giddens
Al Harrington
Eddie House
David Lee
Tracy McGrady
Cuttino Mobley

Thats pretty much the whole squad. So lets say they do get LeBron and STAT and keep tmac. You have those three and a roster full of d-leaguers? That's oh-so-convincing.

tr3ymill3r
02-23-2010, 02:13 PM
OK now let's think about it from his perspective. Even if LBJ goes to NY with another superstar he's still going to get the recognition and "be the reason NY matters again." Also for some reason he thinks of NY as the mecca, this is basketball not broadway. When Sinatra sang New York New York, I don't think he was talking about the Knicks. He's also stated that he wants to be a billionaire, and since LA is taken NY is the only option left available. It's not so much about the talent around him, it's about the possibility to have the biggest name worldwide. MJ was the greatest, but I don't remember him posing with Ron Harper, Rodman, or Pippen for pregame photos.

madiaz3
02-23-2010, 02:20 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Boss Man Chief
02-23-2010, 02:22 PM
Okay but how is he not gonna be a billionaire if he's in cleveland. Is jordan a billionaire...yes. Did he play in NY...no. Is ewing a billionaire...no but he is only the best knick to ever put on a jersey. So it has nothing to do with the jersey or the gym but with the player in it. He is already worth almost a billion from cleveland. It makes no difference where he's at people are still gonna endorse him and he's still gonna get all the prime time games. Now that tiger effed up lebron is easily the most marketable player in sports.

NYK_kidd77
02-23-2010, 02:33 PM
Okay but how is he not gonna be a billionaire if he's in cleveland. Is jordan a billionaire...yes. Did he play in NY...no. Is ewing a billionaire...no but he is only the best knick to ever put on a jersey. So it has nothing to do with the jersey or the gym but with the player in it. He is already worth almost a billion from cleveland. It makes no difference where he's at people are still gonna endorse him and he's still gonna get all the prime time games. Now that tiger effed up lebron is easily the most marketable player in sports.

Jordan played in chicago which is also a big market place to play

Boss Man Chief
02-23-2010, 02:40 PM
No chicago is a market now. Chicago wasnt a huge market before jordan. Even go on wikipedia there team say pre-jordan and has just a paragraph. Jordan put chi-town on the map like lebron is gonna do with cleveland. Cleveland never won a professional championship so if lebron did tht he would be the ZEUS OF OHIO. Thats why jordan is looked at as so great because he made chicago good. If he doesnt win a ring in cleveland it will tarnish his legacy.

harm0n1x
02-23-2010, 03:02 PM
i'm wondering why he would have built that house in bath township if he had any intentions of leaving to new york.... the way i look at it, no one builds a home like that unless they're sure that's where they'll be for the rest of their career.

http://www.newsnet5.com/sports/11402547/detail.html

Knickrocketsfan
02-23-2010, 04:01 PM

Jordan a billonaire:rolleyes::no::laugh::laugh::laugh:sry to tell you this but jordon is not a billonaire your crazy... at best he is worth half a billion

Jaji
02-23-2010, 04:06 PM

Take LeBron off the Cavs and you'd have the Nets. Anywhere he goes, that team instantly becomes a contender. If a team can bring in him and another max contract type of guy, then we're talking about dynasties and changing the NBA logo.

Giaps
02-23-2010, 04:06 PM
i'm wondering why he would have built that house in bath township if he had any intentions of leaving to new york.... the way i look at it, no one builds a home like that unless they're sure that's where they'll be for the rest of their career.

http://www.newsnet5.com/sports/11402547/detail.html
Real estate entrepreneurs build and sell properties all the time to make money... Lebron can too.

Ray_R
02-23-2010, 04:07 PM
free post :dance:

Ray_R
02-23-2010, 04:08 PM
Jordan a billonaire:rolleyes::no::laugh::laugh::laugh:sry to tell you this but jordon is not a billonaire your crazy... at best he is worth half a billion

:confused:

mjqusoldier
02-23-2010, 04:18 PM
Yea but know 1 wants to play in that lame city

sintaks12
02-23-2010, 05:17 PM
No chicago is a market now. Chicago wasnt a huge market before jordan. Even go on wikipedia there team say pre-jordan and has just a paragraph. Jordan put chi-town on the map like lebron is gonna do with cleveland. Cleveland never won a professional championship so if lebron did tht he would be the ZEUS OF OHIO. Thats why jordan is looked at as so great because he made chicago good. If he doesnt win a ring in cleveland it will tarnish his legacy.

This is just funny.

NYK_kidd77
02-23-2010, 06:54 PM
I can smell fear.

Giaps
02-23-2010, 10:46 PM
I can smell fear.
Precisely.