PDA

View Full Version : LeBron says he doesn't get enough calls.

Gibby23
02-22-2010, 12:56 PM
"I thought LeBron did a nice job attacking tonight,” Cleveland Coach Mike Brown said. “I thought there were a couple times when he attacked … you see a guy turn his body, you think it’s a foul. Obviously it wasn’t called tonight. Not just once, not just twice, but a few times on his drives. You just gotta keep playing and go from there, but I thought he did a nice job.”

James averaged 29 points a game entering Sunday’s game and hasn’t scored fewer than 22 in the month of February.

Brown wasn’t the only one irked by the lack of fouls James drew. Sunday afternoon’s game was physical and testy and the officials let it be.

“I think one thing that hurts me is because of my size and my strength, I feel like I go to the hole just as much as anybody in this league, and sometimes I don’t get the benefit of the calls,” James said. “There were a few times I got grabbed, I got pushed, I got smacked, there were no calls.”

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/os-magic-cavs-sider-b-20100221,0,4075922.story

HoopsDrive
02-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Oh boy...

This is gonna get ugly real fast.

1-800-STFU
02-22-2010, 01:00 PM
Here comes the Waaaaaaaabulence for you Lebron.

DaoudS
02-22-2010, 01:01 PM
there are also times where he barely got touched and got the call. Seriously, how full of yourself can one be?

what54!?
02-22-2010, 01:02 PM
he's probably right but seing how he gets a lot of superstar BS calls (as every other superstar does) don't feel bad for him

G-Funk
02-22-2010, 01:04 PM
Kobe doesn't either

wizardsfan3
02-22-2010, 01:07 PM
you have to be kidding me i cant believe he said that i believe he gets the most calls in the lg

Weezy
02-22-2010, 01:08 PM
lmao.

JordansBulls
02-22-2010, 01:14 PM
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/os-magic-cavs-sider-b-20100221,0,4075922.story

Yeah, he doesn't enough fouls called on him. I can agree with that.

PatsSoxKnicks
02-22-2010, 01:18 PM
Kobe doesn't either

I hope this was sarcastic? All superstars get calls, Lebron and Kobe especially.

GodsSon
02-22-2010, 01:20 PM
Him and Wade have the refs riding their jocks on a consistent basis...he should just keep his mouth shut lol

NYK_kidd77
Lol lol come on lebron i like you but geezzzz.

TheKing23
This is gonna get UGLY...

PatsSoxKnicks
02-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Him and Wade have the refs riding their jocks on a consistent basis...he should just keep his mouth shut lol

All superstars have the refs riding their jocks, dont forget Kobe. He gets a lot of calls too.

GodsSon
02-22-2010, 01:25 PM
All superstars have the refs riding their jocks, dont forget Kobe. He gets a lot of calls too.

I honestly think Wade and LeBron get the most superstar calls though...Kobe gets them as well, just not as much IMO

joe j.09
02-22-2010, 01:28 PM
cause he plays for the cavs lol

mikantsass
02-22-2010, 01:28 PM
Hahahah thats pretty funny. I enjoy watching LeBron play because he is very entertaining to watch. But the guy gets the most rediculous foul calls in the league. He by far gets the best treatment from the refs. Dwight is 2nd

Boston Fanatic
02-22-2010, 01:29 PM
lol lebron needs to watch some game tape of paul pierce before he stops whining

or of kobe becasue even if kobe doesnt get the call he stays in the play and a lot of times finds a way to get the ball in the hoop

this is ridiculous cry baby bull**** him and his boy varejao have a lot of nerve playing how they do then expecting to get calls....LEBRON WILL NEVER EVER WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP because he is still a kid....kevin durant will win at least one.

i hope he gets fined for this or someone comes up with numbers to prove the insanity YOU LOST LEBRON HA HA HA HA HA IT WASNT THE FIRST TIME THE MAGIC BEAT YOU EITHER "MR MVP" HOW DID THE FOURTH QUARTER GO

sep11ie
02-22-2010, 01:31 PM
OK, sure... He averages 10+ FT's a game and only gets called for 1.5 fouls a game. He sure has a lot to ***** about...

NYK_kidd77
02-22-2010, 01:34 PM
I like Lebron but his ego is bigger than the cleveland itself.

miller74
02-22-2010, 01:36 PM
This is brutal they are already way to many whistles. Maybe thats y he didnt play college ball because its a mans game

cheezinmypocket
02-22-2010, 01:38 PM
OK, sure... He averages 10+ FT's a game and only gets called for 1.5 fouls a game. He sure has a lot to ***** about...

The whole league has this issue of superstar calls. Only Lebron is a big enough tool that he is actually going to complain that he isn't getting enough.

What a *****.

Raph12
02-22-2010, 01:39 PM
Dude I love Lebron's game, but he's a baby, he gets more calls than anyone in the league.

He drops his shoulder and bulldozes over guys (ie. Pietrus in the Orlando game) and it's called a blocking foul. He's just talking about the times he drove full force into Dwight, when Dwight went straight up, they were no calls and rightfully so.

Doesn't he notice that he gets the least amount of calls against him for someone who does so much and plays so physical on both ends.

daleja424
02-22-2010, 01:39 PM
I honestly think Wade and LeBron get the most superstar calls though...Kobe gets them as well, just not as much IMO

thats b/c kobe is a jump shooter...

anyways... besides that... if you watched a heat game this year you would see that wade hasnt been getting the calls and it has really pissed him off this year.

his FT attempts are down a full attempt per game this year over last...

DaBUU
02-22-2010, 01:40 PM
what an effen baby, thats all this guy does is cry about ****

jetsfan28
02-22-2010, 01:41 PM
He's not really wrong. He's built like a tank and, because of that, he sometimes doesn't get calls he should get. Much like Shaq and Yao didn't get calls that other guys would went because they're so big that it doesn't seem like a foul when they're hit, a ragdoll like Gerald Wallace gets some calls that LeBron wouldn't.

And stop complaining that he gets "superstar" calls, he doesn't get those more than anyone else, you just notice it more because he drives so much more than a guy like Kobe.

cheezinmypocket
02-22-2010, 01:45 PM
He's not really wrong. He's built like a tank and, because of that, he sometimes doesn't get calls he should get. Much like Shaq and Yao didn't get calls that other guys would went because they're so big that it doesn't seem like a foul when they're hit, a ragdoll like Gerald Wallace gets some calls that LeBron wouldn't.

And stop complaining that he gets "superstar" calls, he doesn't get those more than anyone else, you just notice it more because he drives so much more than a guy like Kobe.

You actually expect to be taken seriously with a statement like that?

Sure some calls get missed in general, for every player in the league, but to say that he probably does deserve more calls is ********.

JNA17
02-22-2010, 01:46 PM
lebron, april fools is on the first day of april. :pity:

DodgerBulls
02-22-2010, 01:49 PM
just check it at...

http://www.nba.com/statistics/player/FreeTS.jsp?league=00&season=22009&conf=OVERALL&position=0&splitType=9&qualified=N&yearsExp=-1&sortOrder=5&splitDD=All%20Teams

I don't watch much Warriors game, but damn.. Magette get that much attempts..

GodsSon
02-22-2010, 01:50 PM

anyways... besides that... if you watched a heat game this year you would see that wade hasnt been getting the calls and it has really pissed him off this year.

his FT attempts are down a full attempt per game this year over last...

I've watched a handful...with that said, he still averages 8.8 a game and is tied for 5th in the league...only 1.3 away from LeBron

urnuttynut
02-22-2010, 01:53 PM
he'd get those calls if he were a knick IMO

JNA17
02-22-2010, 01:59 PM

http://www.fallen-legion.eu/news/data/upimages/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

ayuntalo
02-22-2010, 02:04 PM
what calls is lebron reffering??

traveling calls? yeah he should get a lot! LMAO
fouls? he's getting it.. its like everytime he misses he complains..
come on man..your probably the greatest player, but its ok normal to miss shots..
its all about lebron and he's ego..

yes i agree he is the best right now..
but everytime he makes a shot he boasts, if he misses he complain..
if he's winning he cant wait for the game to finish before he dance..
when they lose..he walks out and cry..

xbrackattackx
02-22-2010, 02:06 PM
Mmm he still is scoring plenty of points, Don't think the couple of calls he doesn't get is gonna hurt him. No one gets every call they want, But they always don't cry to the media about it either.

Raph12
02-22-2010, 02:08 PM
Hahahah thats pretty funny. I enjoy watching LeBron play because he is very entertaining to watch. But the guy gets the most rediculous foul calls in the league. He by far gets the best treatment from the refs. Dwight is 2nd

Lost me right there, maybe in like the last couple of games, but before that, Dwight was getting 4, 5 fouls a night for like 20 games in a row. He started the season avging 4.5fpg, now he's much more patient on defense, he picks his spots and goes up when he thinks he'll get the block and stands straight with his arms up high to alter the shot without a chance for fouls.

Dwight is a physical guy, but guys are physical with him as well, problem is, the only guys willing to actually battle it out with him are Shaq and Perk, everyone else just tries to flop.

PatsSoxKnicks
02-22-2010, 02:15 PM
lol lebron needs to watch some game tape of paul pierce before he stops whining

or of kobe becasue even if kobe doesnt get the call he stays in the play and a lot of times finds a way to get the ball in the hoop

this is ridiculous cry baby bull**** him and his boy varejao have a lot of nerve playing how they do then expecting to get calls....LEBRON WILL NEVER EVER WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP because he is still a kid....kevin durant will win at least one.

i hope he gets fined for this or someone comes up with numbers to prove the insanity YOU LOST LEBRON HA HA HA HA HA IT WASNT THE FIRST TIME THE MAGIC BEAT YOU EITHER "MR MVP" HOW DID THE FOURTH QUARTER GO

I disagree with Lebron on this but you sound like a bitter Celtics fan (I don't know why you're so bitter towards Lebron but you sound like it). I guarantee you Lebron wins a championship by the end of his career. His game is just too great for him not too. And I seriously hope you don't believe Pierce is better than Lebron? Just want to make sure.

Super.
02-22-2010, 02:18 PM
............................................______ __
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

path2zion
02-22-2010, 02:23 PM
thank u lebron for continuing to feed the hate mill

rhaas74
02-22-2010, 02:29 PM
He definately could be getting to the line more.

My problem with it is that in some games it is like the refs dictate that they don't want LeBron driving. So at the beginning of the game they will let the calls go, and then completely changes his gameplan.

That being said, he definately gets alot of calls, but he also puts himself in position for those calls. Wade, Melo, Kobe, they are all great and get to the line alot. Maybe its not that they are getting superstar calls, but maybe they are able to put the defenders in bad positions. Now I am not saying they dont get extra calls, but I think it gets exaggerated.

xxcubs22xx
02-22-2010, 02:30 PM
there are also times where he barely got touched and got the call. Seriously, how full of yourself can one be?

+1

Bron's a *****

Stunner
02-22-2010, 02:31 PM
:facepalm:

akay47
02-22-2010, 02:31 PM
I agree, there's so many missed calls man, one in particular yesterday when Rashard Lewis CLEARLY grabbed LBJ on his way up, and there was no call

mp3
02-22-2010, 02:36 PM
come on lebron just because you cant hit a jumper in the 4th quarter or hit both your free throws doesnt mean you gotta cry about getting touched when you drive...

bostonrules37
02-22-2010, 02:37 PM
WOW !! what a douche , im a huge celtics fan and he wants to watch a guys who doesnt get nearly the calls he does he should watch peirce . peirce drives to the hole regulary an he gets banged all the time but thats the nature of the game its a mans sport there is contact involved. Shut the hell up you cry baby lebron

Evolution23
02-22-2010, 02:42 PM
This is gonna get UGLY...

lol ur sig is mad funnnny.. delonte the terminator!

PLAYERS FAN
02-22-2010, 02:43 PM
I'm shock that he said that.

PLAYERS FAN
02-22-2010, 02:45 PM
WOW !! what a douche , im a huge celtics fan and he wants to watch a guys who doesnt get nearly the calls he does he should watch peirce . peirce drives to the hole regulary an he gets banged all the time but thats the nature of the game its a mans sport there is contact involved. Shut the hell up you cry baby lebron

He got the Lebron or Wade treatment in Finals:D

Spurstowinitall
02-22-2010, 02:53 PM
Complaining to the media about foul calls just starts causing free throw disparities. The best example is when Phil Jackson complains about foul calls especially during playoffs and when his team is on the verge of losing (just ask the Rockets) and then the free throw disparity shifts heavily to his team. Don't complain to the media. Complain during the game. You know the refs don't want to eject LBJ, Kobe, Wade, or any of the other superstars. The complaining to the media part is just a way to get calls your way cause the public is already feeling sympathetic for you not getting calls cause you said you aren't and refs start feeding into that bias.

Squad13
02-22-2010, 02:55 PM
Lebron gets way more calls than anyone else, for all those that say Kobe gets tons of calls, while at times he gets the benifit of the doubt, there is no question he gets less than the likes of Wade and Prince James. I remember Jeff Van Gundy saying he gets the least amount of calls of all the stars too.

ko8e24
02-22-2010, 02:57 PM
LeBron > God

ENOUGH SAID

lakerboy
02-22-2010, 02:58 PM
Complaining to the media about foul calls just starts causing free throw disparities. The best example is when Phil Jackson complains about foul calls especially during playoffs and when his team is on the verge of losing (just ask the Rockets) and then the free throw disparity shifts heavily to his team. Don't complain to the media. Complain during the game. You know the refs don't want to eject LBJ, Kobe, Wade, or any of the other superstars. The complaining to the media part is just a way to get calls your way cause the public is already feeling sympathetic for you not getting calls cause you said you aren't and refs start feeding into that bias.

He is the Zen Master. Why do you think he does that?

tr4shb0t
02-22-2010, 03:02 PM
the difference between a winner and a loser. a loser makes excuses.

lebron is ignorant to his unique treatment

iggypop123
02-22-2010, 03:08 PM
lebron is second in the league for FTs. i dont understand the idea of lowering you shoulder into people = a foul. the refs have spoiled lebron and now he expects whistles for people breathing on him

KG21
02-22-2010, 03:09 PM
what calls is lebron reffering??

traveling calls? yeah he should get a lot! LMAO
fouls? he's getting it.. its like everytime he misses he complains..
come on man..your probably the greatest player, but its ok normal to miss shots..
its all about lebron and he's ego..

yes i agree he is the best right now..
but everytime he makes a shot he boasts, if he misses he complain..
if he's winning he cant wait for the game to finish before he dance..
when they lose..he walks out and cry..

Amen to that!!

He should STFU and play the a game.

NYK_kidd77
02-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Someone should tell him that when you run over a guy with your shoulder lowered it's not a foul on that person.

THE MTL
02-22-2010, 03:28 PM
LMFAO! I remember once Lebron called his own foul. What happened was: he got knocked to the ground somehow and the ref didnt call it immediately and then James tapped his hand against the floor a couple times and then their came the late whistle.

xbrackattackx
02-22-2010, 03:30 PM
LMFAO! I remember once Lebron called his own foul. What happened was: he got knocked to the ground somehow and the ref didnt call it immediately and then James tapped his hand against the floor a couple times and then their came the late whistle.

Please tell me this isn't true :facepalm:
No wonder I don't like Lebron.

Storch
02-22-2010, 03:39 PM
how about the NBA refs call the game like the old-school days and make it more physical?! cuz its more entertaining than watching free throws half the time.

BTownTeamsRKing
02-22-2010, 03:45 PM
wowwww. lmfao

still1ballin
02-22-2010, 04:25 PM
:laugh2:

Jaji
02-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Give the King what he wants. If he says move the 3 point line up to 18 feet, but only for him... Stern better do that ish.

HuRRiCaNeS324
02-22-2010, 04:30 PM
Lebron cant be serious. The guy gets touched and goes to the FT line every single time he drives it in especially on fastbreaks.

BTW if you would see the Heat games, you'll notice the refs aren't calling half the calls the use to for Wade. Im not saying this just because ima Heat fan and a fan of Wade because every year before this one, it was ridiculous how many times he gets the calls. But honestly the same cant be said for this year. I dont know why but the refs are swallowing their whistle a little more often for him.

J-Relo
02-22-2010, 04:31 PM
he gets enough, it's ok

iggypop123
02-22-2010, 04:41 PM
Lebron cant be serious. The guy gets touched and goes to the FT line every single time he drives it in especially on fastbreaks.

BTW if you would see the Heat games, you'll notice the refs aren't calling half the calls the use to for Wade. Im not saying this just because ima Heat fan and a fan of Wade because every year before this one, it was ridiculous how many times he gets the calls. But honestly the same cant be said for this year. I dont know why but the refs are swallowing their whistle a little more often for him.

in heat games the game is alredy over before it begins they arent willing to help that pathetic squad

MagicBucsSox
02-22-2010, 04:47 PM
what a joke, dwight gets phantom calls vs clevelend the entire world saw the refs 6th man for cleveland

kidfury
02-22-2010, 04:49 PM
Lebron, wants a silver spoon handed to him along with the nba championship. I wish the refs would put away the whistle and let the players bang it out and earn their money.

D_Rose1118
02-22-2010, 04:56 PM
wow hahahahahaha

what a idiot

-Kobe24-TJ19-
02-22-2010, 04:59 PM
are you ****ing kidding me???

C_Mund
02-22-2010, 05:09 PM
Hm...I'm pretty sure they legalized the crab dribble for ya, homey.

dtmagnet
02-22-2010, 05:10 PM
Great players don't make excuses.

yaboij510
02-22-2010, 05:14 PM
Why are the superstars always complaining? both james and kobe shoot more free throws than the whole warriors team, if anybody should be complaining on horrible calls is the warriors night in and night out they have 6-8 healthy players and still all the calls are against them. Monta gets thrown around and gets to line a couple times in a game and these can't even be slighty touched because they start complaining.

deuces
02-22-2010, 05:15 PM
i can't even respect him anymore with all the **** he pulls

RadiantShot
02-22-2010, 05:28 PM
:facepalm:

td0tsfinest
02-22-2010, 05:29 PM
Stop crying Lebron and just play the game.

Ray_R
02-22-2010, 05:34 PM
I dont get enough posts :mad:

-Kobe24-TJ19-
02-22-2010, 06:05 PM
Why are the superstars always complaining? both james and kobe shoot more free throws than the whole warriors team, if anybody should be complaining on horrible calls is the warriors night in and night out they have 6-8 healthy players and still all the calls are against them. Monta gets thrown around and gets to line a couple times in a game and these can't even be slighty touched because they start complaining.

WTF:confused: maggete gets like 20+ free throws per game

Showmeyourtds
02-22-2010, 06:14 PM
Kobe doesn't get a lot of superstar calls because he complains soo much when there are non-calls. Im the biggest Kobe fan ever but there is a reason he gets t-ed up soo much.

Lakersfan2483
02-22-2010, 06:17 PM
Lebron gets more calls than anyone in the NBA and he is whistled for less fouls than any other superstar player. There is absolutely no reason for him to complain about non-calls when he shoots an average of 10 free throws a night. A lot of his calls are warranted, but quite a few are phantom fouls and or anticaption fouls in which the ref blows the whistle assuming he's going to get fouled going to the rack. No one in the NBA gets that type of treatment.

*During last year's Eastern Conf. Finals, he was living at the line and getting to the line 12 or more times per contest. He lives at the free throw line and gets major love from the refs.

philab
02-22-2010, 06:22 PM
LeBron is the most fouled player in the league, that's for sure.

Does he deserve more calls? I'm not sure.

jim51990
02-22-2010, 06:27 PM
compared to dwight he doesnt honestly watching the calls dwight gets is pathetic he runs threw player and nothing happens if they breath on him he gets the call

NYK_kidd77
02-22-2010, 06:29 PM
Maybe Lebron wants to wear a whistle around his neck during games.

heathonater
02-22-2010, 06:34 PM
lebron will get the benefit of the doubt from most refs. ive seen lebron get and 1's from driving to the hoop and barely getting touched as he finishes his drive. one of my pet peeves about the nba is players whining about foul calls. unless you get thrown to the ground the player needs to quit complaining and get back on defense.

mlisica19
02-22-2010, 06:34 PM
Most big guys whether they drive in or stay in the paint never do get enough calls. Yet who cares, ur big toughen up. YOU SAY UR THE BEST, U WANNA BE THE BEST WELL ACT LIKE IT

Jordan played the game, and so did everyone else and they WON games. Lebron stop complaining and focus of winning this year.

mlisica19
02-22-2010, 06:36 PM
Im also losing so much respect for this guy, he goes up and beyond his role as a player which usually hurts his team. He neevr commits to what he says he will do, dunk contest for w.e reason it may be. Hes grown up but so far in the wrong way. Hes to flasy at times and he talks 2 much. Idc about his stats, each week i lose respect for him as a player

PHX2daDEATH
02-22-2010, 06:36 PM
Okay thats it.. the accumulation of Lebron's dancing, showboating and whining has made him even more pompous than Kobe.. now Im definately rooting for the Lakers in the event of a LA-CLE finals.. Durant for MVP too.. I

EaglesJackson10
02-22-2010, 06:43 PM
I really hated Lebron before this I didn't think I could hate him anymore than I did. But Lebron has proved me wrong.

daleja424
02-22-2010, 06:47 PM
I've watched a handful...with that said, he still averages 8.8 a game and is tied for 5th in the league...only 1.3 away from LeBron

and yet the stats say wade drives to the hole more then Lebron, so how is it he gets more FTs?

Wade- 6.9 FGAs at the rim per game; 8.8 FTs
Bron- 6.6 FGAs at the rim per game; 10.2 FTs
Kobe- 5.1 FGAs at the rim per game; 7.3 FTs

Bishnoff
02-22-2010, 06:47 PM
he's probably right but seing how he gets a lot of superstar bs calls (as every other superstar does) don't feel bad for him

+1

J_M_B
02-22-2010, 07:01 PM
Wow, please..

The guy gets way too many calls..

sep11ie
02-22-2010, 07:03 PM
WTF:confused: maggete gets like 20+ free throws per game

Or 8

SlaterRaps
02-22-2010, 07:06 PM
Man i like Lebron but he can't say things like that
he does deserve some foul calls
some are so-so
Does anyone here think maybe he doesnt think he gets the calls?

showtym24
02-22-2010, 07:12 PM
Hahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha.

ldc62
02-22-2010, 07:36 PM
Really Lebron?

Reversed86Curse
02-22-2010, 07:49 PM
Wow, just wow

I agree with everyone who said winners don't complain

Hawkeye15
02-22-2010, 08:17 PM
cmon LeBron. I love you dude, but for every hack on you that doesn't get called, those plays where you just put your head down and find a body, and go to the line, happen 3 times.

TmacBryant
02-22-2010, 08:35 PM
Here comes the Waaaaaaaabulence for you Lebron.

I think you meant " AMBERLAMPS "

AirCanada15ORL
02-22-2010, 08:37 PM
Did he honestly say that? He leads the league in FT attempts I believe besides Howard. But Howard's fouls are intentional cuz he cant shoot fts.
Does this guy live on his own planet?? Unbelievable. He even gets phantom calls, easily the refs most favorited star. Pretty nuts he said this.

ARMIN12NBA
02-22-2010, 08:57 PM
No, Lebron. You were treated like everybody else for once in the 4th quarter and you were neutralized. How does it feel to be officiated like everybody else in the league for once?

Raps18-19 Champ
02-22-2010, 09:10 PM
The star calls you get balances it out.

Vinny642
02-22-2010, 09:13 PM
This is something he shouldnt complain about

HuRRiCaNeS324
02-22-2010, 09:14 PM
in heat games the game is alredy over before it begins they arent willing to help that pathetic squad

holy crap is that necessary?

Vinny642
02-22-2010, 09:16 PM
holy crap is that necessary?

yeah, that was pretty uncalled for

Litchris12
02-22-2010, 09:32 PM
get the f outta here lebron....go ******* ur self

shep33
02-22-2010, 09:40 PM
People Lebron doesn't get any calls at all!

Just like DJ Mbenga....

Sly Guy
02-22-2010, 09:44 PM
lebron says a lot of stuff.

ElMarroAfamado
02-22-2010, 09:50 PM
if he had a jumpshot and actually didnt have to rely solely on the PAINT he wouldnt be in this situation....

twoonetwo1
02-22-2010, 10:00 PM
For anyone complaining kobe gets as much "superstar treatment" as lebron.

Kobe Bryant - 7.3 FTA
Dirk Nowitzki - 7.3 FTA
Chauncey Billups - 7.3 FTA

All 3 "jump shooters" are tied averaging 7.3 FTA per game. Next up the list, another jump shooter...

Kevin Martin - 7.0 FTA

So with your logic, a guy like Kobe or possibly even Dirk should be getting more FTA because of their "superstar" status more so than Billups or even Martin even if they're all practically "jump shooters."

Lebron is also averaging 10.2 FT's a game

he should not be complaining at all

deuces
02-22-2010, 10:04 PM
i bet if lebron asked david stern if he can wear his own whistle just in case the ref doesn't call a foul he would let him

Tony_Starks
02-22-2010, 10:12 PM
Sometimes he gets hacked and they miss it but he gets a lot of touch calls in his favor too. Couple that with the fact that he's initiating the contact the majority of the time and it all evens out.

Hawkeye15
02-22-2010, 10:18 PM
For anyone complaining kobe gets as much "superstar treatment" as lebron.

Kobe Bryant - 7.3 FTA
Dirk Nowitzki - 7.3 FTA
Chauncey Billups - 7.3 FTA

All 3 "jump shooters" are tied averaging 7.3 FTA per game. Next up the list, another jump shooter...

Kevin Martin - 7.0 FTA

So with your logic, a guy like Kobe or possibly even Dirk should be getting more FTA because of their "superstar" status more so than Billups or even Martin even if they're all practically "jump shooters."

Lebron is also averaging 10.2 FT's a game

he should not be complaining at all

LeBron goes to the rim way more than Kobe, Billups, etc. That is why he goes to the line more.

awesomeovie8
02-22-2010, 10:20 PM
Anyone think its a joke that superstars acknowledge they are treated differently?

Meth
02-22-2010, 10:21 PM
Has Lebron ever been fouled out of an NBA game? I don't remember..

Hawkeye15
02-22-2010, 10:25 PM
Has Lebron ever been fouled out of an NBA game? I don't remember..

twice. 12/18/04, and 3/2/08

D Roses Bulls
02-22-2010, 10:26 PM

LEBRON YOU GET THE MOST FREAKIN CALLS OF ALMOST ANYONE IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE does dwight blocking your shot last year in ECF ring a bell? wow, the more and more this guy opens his mouth, the more and more he is looking dumber. what a tool

D Roses Bulls
02-22-2010, 10:26 PM
i bet if lebron asked david stern if he can wear his own whistle just in case the ref doesn't call a foul he would let him

lmao i bet he would too

LA_Raiders
02-22-2010, 10:27 PM
lol, what a douche

Kakaroach
02-22-2010, 10:29 PM
LeBron goes to the rim way more than Kobe, Billups, etc. That is why he goes to the line more. Thats my thinking as well. He and Wade do get questionable calls, but they attack the paint a lot more so its easy to see why.

Still, no reason to complain.

defender4m
02-22-2010, 10:29 PM
seriously he gets way too many calls and some when it was good defense, like Matt barnes yesterday.

sep11ie
02-22-2010, 10:37 PM
No fair, they double teamed me!

levignjw
02-22-2010, 10:38 PM
D-bag.

sep11ie
02-22-2010, 10:38 PM
I'm just ready for Lebron to challenge someone to a dance off at mid court instead of a tip off. Winner's team starts off with the ball.

tr4shb0t
02-22-2010, 10:40 PM
LeBron goes to the rim way more than Kobe, Billups, etc. That is why he goes to the line more.

lebron has 1.5 more FGA at the rim per game than kobe on the season

Gibby23
02-22-2010, 11:05 PM
Lebron and his team should take advantage of the free throws they get and make them. The NBA doesn't want to reward them for missing so many.

sargon21
02-22-2010, 11:10 PM
all he gets are calls

deuces
02-22-2010, 11:17 PM
what's he gonna complain about next, someone tryna block his shot?

avrpatsfan
02-22-2010, 11:20 PM

This

Hellcrooner
02-22-2010, 11:30 PM
lol if he tried to play in europe he would REALLY be shocked, here there does not exist BS Star Calls

dodie53
02-22-2010, 11:51 PM
really lebron?

jbeezy
02-23-2010, 01:24 AM
:laugh2: ......oh ****!!!

ElMarroAfamado
02-23-2010, 01:41 AM
without the line and the paint lebron james would be like corey maggette

CowboysKB24
02-23-2010, 03:00 AM
He lost that night. What do you expect... LeBron is a soar loser. He can't handle losses. It reflects his leadership. Don't worry he isn't losing sleep over it, the only thing he is losing sleep over is making up pre game dances.

Zefflin
02-23-2010, 04:23 AM
I can't, and I won't.

Raph12
02-23-2010, 11:26 AM
I'm just ready for Lebron to challenge someone to a dance off at mid court instead of a tip off. Winner's team starts off with the ball.

With Shaq on his team it's game over...

rapjuicer06
02-23-2010, 12:41 PM
instead of lebron *****ing about calls maybe he should try working on his free throws a little more so he makes more free throws....this is why lebron will never be like jordan, along with kobe. i've never seen grown men throw as big of fits as they do when they don't get a call. and then they go and try and kill someone on defense, and they don't get called for fouls there either.....nut up or shut up princess james

Gibby23
02-25-2010, 12:12 PM
In the last 4 games combined Lebron has committed 3 fouls.

In the last 166 minutes of play he managed to foul someone just 3 times.

He has 0 fouls in his last 98 minutes.

Gibby23
02-25-2010, 12:14 PM
In the last 4 games combined Lebron has committed 3 fouls.

In the last 166 minutes of play he managed to foul someone just 3 times.

He has 0 fouls in his last 98 minutes.

Based on this, Lebron is right. He isn't getting enough calls.

JNA17
02-25-2010, 12:42 PM
If lebron does not get enough calls, then I'm jesus