PDA

View Full Version : the one time im going to say this.

BTownTeamsRKing
02-21-2010, 03:50 PM
credit to NBA refs....i cant beleive i just said that. anyways, the constant flopping calls have decreased dramatically.

everyones favorite rag doll is flopping all over D12 and the refs arent falling for it.

he just did again and Howard looked like he just taunted him for it and the refs didnt do anything about it.

Good. thats the way it should be. :clap:

DCB/LAL
02-21-2010, 04:46 PM
I assume your talking about Varejao? Yeah the Cavs got away with alot of fouls today too and still lost, and they also got alot of touch fouls called for them.

iggypop123
02-21-2010, 06:42 PM
lebron jumped into howard and yet he still got called for the 4th foul. they havent changed crap.

RadiantShot
02-21-2010, 06:51 PM
^
Did you see the way Lebron ran at the ref, screaming, cussing, yelling, going at him, and the ref didn't T him up. Rigged I'm telling you, RIGGED!

Raph12
02-21-2010, 07:15 PM
They didn't call anything on Varejao's bs flops, I loved it when Dwight grilled him down.

Lebron ran over Pietrus and Pietrus got a blocking foul and Lebron climbed Dwight's back earlier and no call. It's still a bit biased, but there has always been star calls, soooo...

td0tsfinest
02-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Great job by the refs.
Varaejo is almost as big of a flopper as Manu.

TheKing23
02-21-2010, 07:28 PM
There was a fair share of BS calls for both teams...

Howard got a superstar called when he barreled into Jamison on the baseline. He was clearly out of the restricted area, wasn't moving and Dwight was out of control.

That was Jamison's 5th and he fouled out shortly after that, so I don't think the Magic fans should be moaning...

JIMMY CONWAY
02-21-2010, 07:41 PM
I thought the rag doll was James. He bleeds when you blew on him.

runforrestrunx9
02-21-2010, 07:50 PM
still could be better

Raph12
02-21-2010, 08:04 PM
There was a fair share of BS calls for both teams...

Howard got a superstar called when he barreled into Jamison on the baseline. He was clearly out of the restricted area, wasn't moving and Dwight was out of control.

That was Jamison's 5th and he fouled out shortly after that, so I don't think the Magic fans should be moaning...

That's what I said, obviously Lebron is Lebron so he'll get his calls, but Dwight looked like he finally got a couple in this game (no calls on Varejao flops and blocking on Jamison)... I wonder how long they'll keep it up though, Lebron losing to Dwight in the playoffs again, could be very bad for business.

Think about it, Lebron vs Kobe/Lebron vs Melo; compared to Dwight vs Kobe/Dwight vs Melo, just doesn't sound the same does it lol.

NYK_kidd77
02-21-2010, 08:12 PM
The way i see it so far is that the cavs are going to be near impossible to beat at home.

RadiantShot
02-21-2010, 08:14 PM
^
They had a better record LAST year at home, with less role players.

tr4shb0t
02-21-2010, 08:18 PM
nba regular season still isn't real

it's just one game

RadiantShot
02-21-2010, 08:25 PM
..NBA regular season..Still isn't real...
How does that make sense?

JNA17
02-21-2010, 08:26 PM
^^because nothing makes sense! it's the only logical conclusion!!!!

RadiantShot
02-21-2010, 08:27 PM
^
Lol. I'm a bit confused. :confused: < Confused emoticon.

JNA17
02-21-2010, 08:33 PM
^
Lol. I'm a bit confused. :confused: < Confused emoticon.

life is confusing! just like this thread!

RadiantShot
02-21-2010, 08:34 PM
life is confusing! just like this thread!

Lmfao.
I like the quote in your sig.

JNA17
02-21-2010, 08:35 PM
Lmfao.
I like the quote in your sig.

lol thanks, or thanks to wileyisTOFU :p

RadiantShot
02-21-2010, 08:37 PM
lol thanks, or thanks to wileyisTOFU :p

LMAO.
Well, it put a spark of brightness in my day. :p

amos1er
02-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Great job by the refs.
Varaejo is almost as big of a flopper as Manu.

He is a much bigger flopper than Manu.

Here is his mentality....."I'm on Lebron's team...I can get away with flopping and playing dirty. I am Lebron's go to guy for when the refs need to make a call in Lebron's favor but can't justify it, so I will either flop or commit an obvious foul to get position back for The Lebrons." "I'm on Lebron's team.....watch me play like a little ***** and take full advantage of the NBA's bias for Lebron...WAAAAAAA"

**** VARAEJO!!! MAN UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL YOU ****ING *****!!! I KNOW OF WNBA PLAYERS WITH MORE HONOR, CLASS AND DIGNITY.........AND COURAGE!!!

*Superman*
02-21-2010, 08:38 PM
Varejao needs to cut his hair.

RadiantShot
02-21-2010, 08:40 PM
Varejao needs to get a back bone. His flopping is ridiculous. Can you say, "Silly Putty?"

JNA17
02-21-2010, 08:40 PM
**** VARAEJO!!! MAN UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL YOU ****ING *****!!! I KNOW OF WNBA PLAYERS WITH MORE HONOR, CLASS AND DIGNITY.........AND COURAGE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9sE55QzXlo

D Roses Bulls
02-21-2010, 08:43 PM
credit to NBA refs....i cant beleive i just said that. anyways, the constant flopping calls have decreased dramatically.

everyones favorite rag doll is flopping all over D12 and the refs arent falling for it.

he just did again and Howard looked like he just taunted him for it and the refs didnt do anything about it.

Good. thats the way it should be. :clap:

ill agree with you on this. prince james wasnt gettin cheap calls like he usually does and the game looked pretty fairly reffed

BTownTeamsRKing
02-21-2010, 08:46 PM
He is a much bigger flopper than Manu.

Here is his mentality....."I'm on Lebron's team...I can get away with flopping and playing dirty. I am Lebron's go to guy for when the refs need to make a call in Lebron's but can't justify it, so I will either flop or commit an obvious foul to get position back for The Lebrons." "I'm on Lebron's team.....watch me play like a little ***** and take full advantage of the NBA's bias for Lebron...WAAAAAAA"

thats basically been my opinion of this clown for years. but wat im saying in this thread is Good for the refs not calling his BS anymore. it makes him look ******** when he falls down and the offensive player lays it up and hes laying there like a dumbass.

ok dont get me wrong people. nba refs blow. they are biased and have horrible judgement (calling a technical on denver while the Celtics were on a fast break..simply brilliant judgement.)

but in the case of flopping, they have improved so credit for that.

TopsyTurvy
02-21-2010, 08:47 PM
Flopping/trying to get a call in your favor is just as much a part of the game as the professional/hard foul. Most everyone I know likes players who take charges yet dislikes players who flop - I don't see any difference. There is either a charging foul/blocking foul/ or no call.

BTownTeamsRKing
02-21-2010, 08:48 PM
ill agree with you on this. prince james wasnt gettin cheap calls like he usually does and the game looked pretty fairly reffed

the whole cavs team flops like crazy and finally after 2 years of complaining, the nba stopped calling that BS. but esp verajoa. he made 48 million flopping. ****en ********

RadiantShot
02-21-2010, 08:49 PM
Flopping/trying to get a call in your favor is just as much a part of the game as the professional/hard foul. Most everyone I know likes players who take charges yet dislikes players who flop - I don't see any difference. There is either a charging foul/blocking foul/ or no call.

There's a difference between doing it during a crucial part of the game, and doing it just to do it. Sooner or later, they're just going to see Varejao as the boy who cried wolf.

BTownTeamsRKing
02-21-2010, 08:50 PM

theres no difference between a flop and a charge? are u serious man?

taking a charge from a freight train comming at u at 30 MPH takes a lot more courage and skill than falling down and faking a foul. Taking a charge is playing with honor and standing your ground. flopping is surrending and collapsing like a deck of cards.

*Superman*
02-21-2010, 08:53 PM
The reffs really let the big men battle it out there. You like games like that it makes it fun.

Lol at Varejao trying to take the elbow at one play but they didn't call nothing.

RadiantShot
02-21-2010, 08:55 PM
The reffs really let the big men battle it out there. You like games like that it makes it fun.

Lol at Varejao trying to take the elbow at one play but they didn't call nothing.

Roger, how long do you think it'll take me to surpass your posts. You've been here for a while *****! I already got 2800!

*Superman*
02-21-2010, 08:57 PM
Roger, how long do you think it'll take me to surpass your posts. You've been here for a while *****! I already got 2800!

Sorry I don't post pad like a hoe. Mine are quality over quantity.

Raph12
02-21-2010, 09:00 PM
Funny how Shaq would make fun of floppers, now he's playing with the biggest one in NBA history... But then again, according to Shaq, he never double teams either, guess that's out the window after the 4th quarter against Dwight tonight.

Shaq's only flop of his career (also when the Shaq vs Dwight comparisons took off, courtesy of SVG):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifDl0fNDEr0

RadiantShot
02-21-2010, 09:00 PM
Sorry I don't post pad like a hoe. Mine are quality over quantity.

That makes a lot of sense. Look at what you just posted. A simple 2 sentence post. What kind of quality is that *****?

tr4shb0t
02-21-2010, 09:03 PM
..NBA regular season..Still isn't real...
How does that make sense?

go watch college ball and notice how they don't call a bunch of bogus touch fouls and perimeter fouls just to put defenders in foul trouble so a star can actually score when he normally would get embarrassed. refs aren't ********, when they make a call on a flop they know what they are doing.

*Superman*
02-21-2010, 09:08 PM
That makes a lot of sense. Look at what you just posted. A simple 2 sentence post. What kind of quality is that *****?

Well. Does this make it any better. I have more then 2 sentences as you can clearly see.

lol 1 post for you is in the GT saying "Dwight!"

RadiantShot
02-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Well. Does this make it any better. I have more then 2 sentences as you can clearly see.

How can you make one word a sentence?

It would be, "Well, does this make it any better? I have more than two sentences as you can clearly see."

Even then, your sentence is false, because it is just 2 sentences, LMFAO.

:facepalm:
:rolleyes:

wileyisTOFU
02-21-2010, 09:14 PM
^
Did you see the way Lebron ran at the ref, screaming, cussing, yelling, going at him, and the ref didn't T him up. Rigged I'm telling you, RIGGED!

lol yeah, i was totally yelling at the refs on the TV to T him up!

*Superman*
02-21-2010, 09:15 PM
How can you make one word a sentence?

It would be, "Well, does this make it any better? I have more than two sentences as you can clearly see."

Even then, your sentence is false, because it is just 2 sentences, LMFAO.

:facepalm:
:rolleyes:

LMAO! I know that's why i went back and edited. I'll :facepalm: myself for that.

amos1er
02-21-2010, 09:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9sE55QzXlo

(Singing) "I hate Varaejo.......I hate Varaejo.......I hate him, I hate him so muuuuuuuuch." (Singing) :D

RadiantShot
02-21-2010, 09:19 PM
LMAO! I know that's why i went back and edited. I'll :facepalm: myself for that.

LMAO!:facepalm:!!!!!

Meth
02-22-2010, 12:26 AM
Lebron is overrated.