PDA

View Full Version : Deron Williams

JayW_1023
02-21-2010, 08:48 AM
How is it this guy gets criminally underrated. He has the Jazz playing terrific ball, and is probably the second best PG in the league. With Cp3 out he is prolly the best right now.

He is the biggest reason why the Jazz are the third seed...which technically makes him a legitimate MVP candidate. Like I said, underrated.

J-Relo
02-21-2010, 08:50 AM
yes, currently he is one of the most underrated players...

Cavs_Fan24
02-21-2010, 09:01 AM
deron is my favourite PG and is the best at his position IMHO. He's very consistent, has a good all around game, and makes his teammates better.

JJ_JKidd
02-21-2010, 09:48 AM
He's balling mad honestly :clap:. But that slow slow start caused him to be not mentioned in any MVP discussions IMHO. If the Jazz were 3rd seed like since December, then maybe yes.

Swashcuff
02-21-2010, 09:53 AM
I really wont say Deron is underrated I would more say he is under appreciated. He is a very good player.

RadiantShot
02-21-2010, 11:04 AM
I so wish we could bring Deron to Orlando, but Jameer's been playing better ball, and there's not really much wrong with him.

But yeah, Deron is a great point-guard. Really underrated. Any team would be lucky to have Deron.

Mr.Chi-Town
02-21-2010, 11:34 AM
ya he is very underrated, i loved watching him play with illini.

jimbobjarree
02-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Heres my take. For one he doesnt get the spotlight as much as he should because of his location, with Utah always having been knocked by players who wont go there. Its a small market too, and we dont get as much national exposure as your Cavs, Lakers, Magic etc who will most likely be on abc every Sunday or espn every friday.

Two, we play the best team ball in the league. We lead the league in assists and we lead the league in field goal percentage. It doesnt matter who's taking the shot, as long as its the best shot and Deron plays his part in finding these shots, but the team is also about making that extra pass. Deron has sacraficed his stats IMO in ensuring we play the team game, he's turned distirbuter and floor leader instead of go to guy. He is definitely the most valuable player we have though, Boozer's had a great season but whenever Millsap fills in we dont lose a step. This is why he wont have a chance in the MVP race, and nor should any of our players because we rely on playing as a team, not on individual performances.

Kakaroach
02-21-2010, 01:17 PM
Heres my take. For one he doesnt get the spotlight as much as he should because of his location, with Utah always having been knocked by players who wont go there. Its a small market too, and we dont get as much national exposure as your Cavs, Lakers, Magic etc who will most likely be on abc every Sunday or espn every friday.

Two, we play the best team ball in the league. We lead the league in assists and we lead the league in field goal percentage. It doesnt matter who's taking the shot, as long as its the best shot and Deron plays his part in finding these shots, but the team is also about making that extra pass. Deron has sacraficed his stats IMO in ensuring we play the team game, he's turned distirbuter and floor leader instead of go to guy. He is definitely the most valuable player we have though, Boozer's had a great season but whenever Millsap fills in we dont lose a step. This is why he wont have a chance in the MVP race, and nor should any of our players because we rely on playing as a team, not on individual performances. Couldn't have said it any better myself. Good post Jimboby.

Robbw241
02-21-2010, 01:18 PM

Two, we play the best team ball in the league. We lead the league in assists and we lead the league in field goal percentage. It doesnt matter who's taking the shot, as long as its the best shot and Deron plays his part in finding these shots, but the team is also about making that extra pass. Deron has sacraficed his stats IMO in ensuring we play the team game, he's turned distirbuter and floor leader instead of go to guy. He is definitely the most valuable player we have though, Boozer's had a great season but whenever Millsap fills in we dont lose a step. This is why he wont have a chance in the MVP race, and nor should any of our players because we rely on playing as a team, not on individual performances.

I could have said that ten times better myself. Horrible post British man

jimbobjarree
02-21-2010, 01:20 PM
robs just upset cus I porked his mom

Kakaroach
02-21-2010, 01:22 PM
I could have said that ten times better myself. Horrible post British man :laugh:

The Jazz don't get the media attention they deserve though unless its some trade rumor about Carlos Boozer.