PDA

View Full Version : Best passing Big Man in the NBA

Swashcuff
02-21-2010, 12:26 AM
Just my opinion but I'd have to go with Pau on this one. Andrew Bogut is also another very good passer for a Big but I'd just have to give the slight nod to Pau.

Who do you guys think is the best passing big man in the league?

sacgiants1213
02-21-2010, 12:28 AM
Brad Miller.

Shady66
02-21-2010, 12:35 AM
josh smith kevin love tim duncan

Vinny642
02-21-2010, 12:36 AM
David West!
lol IDK if he can pass, like seriously once he gets the ball he shoots or attacks the rim with it even if guarded well

knicks09
02-21-2010, 12:37 AM
David Lee. He leads the NBA in assists per game as a center

robdog_5
02-21-2010, 12:38 AM
Yao Ming when healthy

BTownTeamsRKing
02-21-2010, 12:39 AM
no one is close to KG. he is like a 7 foot PG in the post

Sox Appeal
02-21-2010, 12:41 AM
Gasol, Love, Duncan, are my top 3.

i.got.the.nutz
02-21-2010, 12:41 AM
Shaq is still the best passing big man in the league and will be until he retires.

Ragun
02-21-2010, 12:42 AM
gasol and brad miller

Forty6and2
02-21-2010, 12:42 AM
Brad Miller, KG, Duncan....they dont come close to Arvydas Sabonis
tho when he played..

nipo10847
02-21-2010, 12:45 AM
KG, Duncan, and Gasol.

Swashcuff
02-21-2010, 12:47 AM
David Lee. He leads the NBA in assists per game as a center

I hear your point on Lee and I must admit he is a very good passer but having many assists does not mean that he is the best passer. The system he plays in the plays they run for him the amount of touches he receives are all part of why he has the best numbers. But hey that your opinion and i respect that.

LeBroom
02-21-2010, 12:50 AM
David Lee. Easy one, 4 assists per game (leads all Centers).

Based on stats, and from what I have been watching. (Knicks fan here)

But, as talent per se? I'd say Shaq, Tim Duncan, and then Lee.

Kevin Love? Lol, he's a joke, he has nothing in his "repertoire" other than that Outlet Pass (which I admit is nice), but other than that, NO thanks.

If Vlade Divac was still in the league, then it's a NO BRAINER.

Vinny642
Gasol, Miller, and Lee is pretty good.

Gibby23
Lamar Odom and Gasol. Lamar Odom is the best passing big man in the NBA.

Storch
02-21-2010, 12:53 AM
Lamar Odom

Vinny642
02-21-2010, 12:53 AM

Bynum, Powell, Mbenga too?

Ethix11
02-21-2010, 12:54 AM
Everone is forgetting about Boris Diaw

Gibby23
02-21-2010, 12:55 AM
Bynum, Powell, Mbenga too?

I didn't mention those guys. Don't be mad at me because the Hornets fell off in a matter of 2 years.

MacFitz92
02-21-2010, 12:57 AM
Don't forget Dirk.

Vinny642
02-21-2010, 01:00 AM
I didn't mention those guys. Don't be mad at me because the Hornets fell off in a matter of 2 years.

I am mad we dont get deals to win us championships

Swashcuff
02-21-2010, 01:02 AM

Lamar Odom being a BIG is somewhat debatable. I consider big in this context as being a BIG. Pau, David, TD, KG are bigs Lamar might be around the same height and is probably just as good rebounder that all those guys but I don't consider him as being a big.

Thats my opinion but a good argument for LO can change it.

Chacarron
02-21-2010, 01:03 AM
Pau Gasol.

Gibby23
02-21-2010, 01:08 AM
Lamar Odom being a BIG is somewhat debatable. I consider big in this context as being a BIG. Pau, David, TD, KG are bigs Lamar might be around the same height and is probably just as good rebounder that all those guys but I don't consider him as being a big.

Thats my opinion but a good argument for LO can change it.

What? Odom is also one of the best rebounding Bigs in the game. He is Bigger than guys like West, Boozer, and KG.

PantyRaider
02-21-2010, 01:13 AM
Just my opinion but I'd have to go with Pau on this one. Andrew Bogut is also another very good passer for a Big but I'd just have to give the slight nod to Pau.

KG and Brad Miller are both better passers than Pau Gasol and Andrew Bogut.

Swashcuff
02-21-2010, 01:14 AM
What? Odom is also one of the best rebounding Bigs in the game. He is Bigger than guys like West, Boozer, and KG.

Bigger than KG???

My point is that I don't really class Odom as a BIG. Odom and Hedo is the same height. Damn Donte Greene a SG/SF is 6'11 but I wouldn't class him as a BIG. In the NBA being a BIG doesn't mean just your height it also has to do with the type of game you play. May sound stupid but its the truth. If height was the sole determining factor there is no doubt that Lamar wins this but IMO it isnt.

PantyRaider
02-21-2010, 01:15 AM

He's not bigger than KG. KG is 6'11" and Odom is 6'9" maybe 6'10". Boozer and West are both much stronger and play much bigger than Odom too. Odom plays like a SF and West and Boozer are beasts.

69centers
02-21-2010, 01:16 AM

Odom - 6'10"
KG - 6'11.75" (though most argue he's 7')

PantyRaider
02-21-2010, 01:17 AM
Bigger than KG???

My point is that I don't really class Odom as a BIG. Odom and Hedo is the same height. Damn Donte Greene a SG/SF is 6'11 but I wouldn't class him as a BIG. In the NBA being a BIG doesn't mean just your height it also has to do with the type of game you play. May sound stupid but its the truth. If height was the sole determining factor there is no doubt that Lamar wins this but IMO it isnt.

Thank you. I had to take a double take when I read Odom was bigger than guys like KG, West, and Boozer. WTF?

Gibby23
02-21-2010, 01:20 AM
Thank you. I had to take a double take when I read Odom was bigger than guys like KG, West, and Boozer. WTF?

Odom is 1 inch shorter than KG and weighs more than him. The weight on NBA.com isn't right, Odom is like 5lbs more than KG and about the same height.

TheKing23
02-21-2010, 01:22 AM
In no order:

Shaq
KG
Timmy
Lee
Miller
Gasol
Love

Gibby23
02-21-2010, 01:23 AM
Odom - 6'10"
KG - 6'11.75" (though most argue he's 7')

Well, Odom is a PF and has been a PF for the last 4 or 5 years. He averages more assists than KG and at this point is a better player than KG. KG is almost done, and should be done by the end of the season.

Swashcuff
02-21-2010, 01:24 AM
In no order:

Shaq
KG
Timmy
Lee
Miller
Gasol
Love

Good list but i but wat about Yao and Bogut?

knicks09
02-21-2010, 01:24 AM
I hear your point on Lee and I must admit he is a very good passer but having many assists does not mean that he is the best passer. The system he plays in the plays they run for him the amount of touches he receives are all part of why he has the best numbers. But hey that your opinion and i respect that.

Well you can't really say that it's because of the system because the Knicks stopped playing the run and gun system a while ago. Now that we have T-Mac, house and Sergio were using the SSOL system again but prior to the trade deadline we haven't been playing that way

Swashcuff
02-21-2010, 01:25 AM
Odom is 1 inch shorter than KG and weighs more than him. The weight on NBA.com isn't right, Odom is like 5lbs more than KG and about the same height.

You are missing the point and debating this with you right now is useless.

NJrockPD
02-21-2010, 01:27 AM
Brad Miller.

Gibby23
02-21-2010, 01:28 AM
You are missing the point and debating this with you right now is useless.

Ok, then I go with Gasol, he is a back to the basket big man.

IDB Josh M
02-21-2010, 01:28 AM
Bigger than KG???

Hmm ... this reasoning intrigues me. So if a guy who is 7 feet, who has just amazing ball handling skills, and actually plays the Point Guard position, he would not be considered a big? On that note, do you consider lebron James a BIG? Is Magic Johnson a BIG?

And what about short players who can play the center position? Wes Unsled, who is considered the shortest Center to have ever played at 6' 8" has over 13 and a half rebounds a game. What about Charles Barkley, even before he got fat and rapped about Rocks or Tacos or whatever, was 6' 6" (6' 4" if you believe his autobiography) and could rebound better than the 7 footers he played with and against, and even was as strong as the 7 footers.

To Answer the question, Pau Gasol and Dirk Nowinski (yao if healthy). Bynum USE to be a great passer, but now he's just a good one.

Swashcuff
02-21-2010, 01:30 AM
Well you can't really say that it's because of the system because the Knicks stopped playing the run and gun system a while ago. Now that we have T-Mac, house and Sergio were using the SSOL system again but prior to the trade deadline we haven't been playing that way

He's now at 3.5 and it has been his play of recent that has him there. His passing has CERTAINLY IMPROVED. But it is because of his role in the team why he has such good numbers. Numbers aren't everything. He is good but being a NY fan you are being a little biased and just looking at your guy. NY's system may no longer be run and gun but its still up tempo and it is slightly helping his assists per game stats.

Thats just how I feel. You are free to disagree.

shep33
02-21-2010, 01:37 AM
What's considered a big man? Odom is by far the best passing powerforward in the league. Pau is good, Brad Miller is amazing... but the 2 greatest big man passers i have ever seen:

1)Vlade Divac
2)Chris Webber

Honorable mention: Sabonis

Ray_R
02-21-2010, 01:37 AM
Odom

Swashcuff
02-21-2010, 01:39 AM
Hmm ... this reasoning intrigues me. So if a guy who is 7 feet, who has just amazing ball handling skills, and actually plays the Point Guard position, he would not be considered a big? On that note, do you consider lebron James a BIG? Is Magic Johnson a BIG?

And what about short players who can play the center position? Wes Unsled, who is considered the shortest Center to have ever played at 6' 8" has over 13 and a half rebounds a game. What about Charles Barkley, even before he got fat and rapped about Rocks or Tacos or whatever, was 6' 6" (6' 4" if you believe his autobiography) and could rebound better than the 7 footers he played with and against, and even was as strong as the 7 footers.

To Answer the question, Pau Gasol and Dirk Nowinski (yao if healthy). Bynum USE to be a great passer, but now he's just a good one.

Are you agreeing then or disagreeing with me because you neglected to mention Odom?

Its one of those quirky double standards in basketball. Its not all about your size it is HOW you play for your size. That is why so many bball expert get on Dirk's back because a 7 footer is "suppose" to have a very good inside game and Dirk relied too much on his jumper. I never saw the reasoning behind that either until recently. Odom is not considered as a BIG because of his style of play. Less power more finesse.

And no I don't consider LeBron and Magic to be BIGs. Tall, Strong and Atheltic yes but not BIGS.

Hawkeye15
02-21-2010, 01:40 AM
Kevin Love, Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Brad Miller, and Pau Gasol come to mind. Depends on what we are talking about. Out of a double team, KG, Duncan, and Gasol are the best. From the high post, its Miller or Love. Love's outlet passing or inbounds after a make are unmatchable. So it just depends what kind of passing you are looking at.

Gibby23
02-21-2010, 01:43 AM
Kevin Love, Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Brad Miller, and Pau Gasol come to mind. Depends on what we are talking about. Out of a double team, KG, Duncan, and Gasol are the best. From the high post, its Miller or Love. Love's outlet passing or inbounds after a make are unmatchable. So it just depends what kind of passing you are looking at.

Lol at Love.Just because he can throw it far. He averages less than 2.5 assists a game.

Hawkeye15
02-21-2010, 01:47 AM
Lol at Love.Just because he can throw it far. He averages less than 2.5 assists a game.

he doesn't have anyone who can hit a shot dude. And initiating a break like he does is a talent not seen in years. Duncan, Gasol, these guys don't average a lot of assists, but they make teams pay for double teams by finding the open guy, and in a scramble, a shooter is left open. They still created that play regardless of whether they got the assist
Watch Love play. Most of you have only seen him play when he plays your team. Watch him throw the ball inbounds after a make. If he were with the Lakers, Celtics, or any big team, he would be averaging a ton of assists. And you would worship the way he started your teams fast break.

bearsfan123
02-21-2010, 01:51 AM
Brad Miller is tremendous!

Raph12
02-21-2010, 01:52 AM
Duncan, Garnett and Pau in that order

Hawkeye15
02-21-2010, 01:52 AM
Brad Miller is tremendous!

yes he is. Love was called a Brad Miller with more upside coming out of college, and has the outlet passing to go with it.

Gibby23
02-21-2010, 01:53 AM

Thats wrong.

Hellcrooner
02-21-2010, 01:54 AM
1 Tim Ducan and is not close

2 Kg and the third does not come close

3 Gasol....... MARC dont beleive me? jsut wait and see.

iced_earth4
02-21-2010, 01:58 AM
God, I hate this site... Nobody here knows diddly about basketball pre 2004.

Raph12
02-21-2010, 02:00 AM
Thats wrong.

Care to enlighten me?

Gibby23
02-21-2010, 02:01 AM
Care to enlighten me?

Nope. You are wrong.

montazingmvp
02-21-2010, 02:03 AM
KG and Brad Miller are both better passers than Pau Gasol and Andrew Bogut.

brad miller is like 200 years old...

he used to be a good passer. nowadays he barely even plays...

its unfair for him to be in the discussion...3 years ago, yes....today, no.

best big man passers include josh smith, boris diaw, lamar odom, pau, and david lee.

just shows how versatile the lakers are...
im pretty sure even without kobe the lakers are a lock for the wcf..

Gibby23
02-21-2010, 02:05 AM
Spencer Haws is top 5.

Hellcrooner
02-21-2010, 02:05 AM
God, I hate this site... Nobody here knows diddly about basketball pre 2004. lol i can talk bout 1985 on.

IDB Josh M
02-21-2010, 02:08 AM
Are you agreeing then or disagreeing with me because you neglected to mention Odom?

Its one of those quirky double standards in basketball. Its not all about your size it is HOW you play for your size. That is why so many bball expert get on Dirk's back because a 7 footer is "suppose" to have a very good inside game and Dirk relied too much on his jumper. I never saw the reasoning behind that either until recently. Odom is not considered as a BIG because of his style of play. Less power more finesse.

And no I don't consider LeBron and Magic to be BIGs. Tall, Strong and Atheltic yes but not BIGS.

I agree. It is a quirk of basketball. I was actually just picking your brain. It just seems that to be a "Big" when it comes to basketball is to have size AND play a more traditional Big man game (pounding on the inside, rebounding, blocking shots, having power). Notice that the traditional big man doesn't have to be a passer.

I was just wondering why you didn't think Odom was not a big, despite playing in the power forward position, and I'mquite satisfied with your response. Lamar just doesn't play the big man game the way KG and Karl Malone did.

Raph12
02-21-2010, 02:09 AM
Nope. You are wrong.

Lol you don't know what that means do you?

_KB24_
02-21-2010, 02:13 AM
Shaq is still the best.

Lakersfan2483
02-21-2010, 02:17 AM
Kevin Love, Lamar Odom, Pau Gasol, Kevin Garnett, Shaq and Tim Duncan all come to mind in terms of the top passing big men in today's game.

Swashcuff
02-21-2010, 02:18 AM
I agree. It is a quirk of basketball. I was actually just picking your brain. It just seems that to be a "Big" when it comes to basketball is to have size AND play a more traditional Big man game (pounding on the inside, rebounding, blocking shots, having power). Notice that the traditional big man doesn't have to be a passer.

I was just wondering why you didn't think Odom was not a big, despite playing in the power forward position, and I'mquite satisfied with your response. Lamar just doesn't play the big man game the way KG and Karl Malone did.

Its strange but its probably because I've been a fan of his for some time now and it really hasn't sunk in that he IS a power forward. He still doesn't play like a prototypical "power forward". I understand that that is the position he plays but because he doesn't play like one. I think people that call him a BIG are just being biased or really don't understand certain aspects of basketball (yet).

Gibby23
02-21-2010, 02:22 AM
Its strange but its probably because I've been a fan of his for some time now and it really hasn't sunk in that he IS a power forward. He still doesn't play like a prototypical "power forward". I understand that that is the position he plays but because he doesn't play like one. I think people that call him a BIG are just being biased or really don't understand certain aspects of basketball (yet).

You do know the "Big" is a wide skill set these days. From Dirk, to Odom, to Shaq, all these guys are bigs. You are talking about the 80's and 90's bigs. LO is a "Big" in todays NBA.

sugarrayray
02-21-2010, 02:22 AM

I agree with you about Bogut, and I understand about Gasol too, but also keep in mind he wasn't as good of a passer in Memphis. The triangle helps guys like him accel at that. I think Bogut would be better in that situation.

Gibby23
02-21-2010, 02:25 AM
I agree with you about Bogut, and I understand about Gasol too, but also keep in mind he wasn't as good of a passer in Memphis. The triangle helps guys like him accel at that. I think Bogut would be better in that situation.

Thts wrong. Gasol had one of his best passing years in Memphis. He averaged a career high 4.6 assists per game.

Swashcuff
02-21-2010, 02:28 AM
You do know the "Big" is a wide skill set these days. From Dirk, to Odom, to Shaq, all these guys are bigs. You are talking about the 80's and 90's bigs. LO is a "Big" in todays NBA.

I agree with the first part. You STILL don't quite grasp the point. Today's, Yesterday's, Tomorrow's when it comes to any form of basketball you are as BIG as the way you play and how effectively and efficiently you play. That will never change.

I was once like you and 3 years ago I would 100% agree with you but I learned more about basketball and realised that my idea of size and positions was indeed incorrect.

Showmeyourtds
02-21-2010, 03:07 AM
I don't know what the debate on Lamar Odom being a SF or a PF is but hes clearly a PF and a BIG so there really isn't a reason to debate it. He has a dynamic repertoire like Dirk and others thats not typical of the PF position but he is still a big.

In this order
1.Tim Duncan (not a fan but it is what it is)
2.Garnett
3.Pau
4.Kevin Love
5.Dirk

Fireworld
02-21-2010, 03:23 AM
Duncan, Brad Miller, P. Gasol. Maybe Shaq.

Quikdraw
02-21-2010, 03:47 AM
Shaq or Tim Duncan.

Hellcrooner
02-21-2010, 04:07 AM
1 you are all mixing PASSING skills with ASSISTS it is sometime not the same specially because a good pass in the hands of Kwame becomes a turnover while a bad pass in th han of lebron becomes a Dunk.

2 You are mixing the Gasols , MARC is much a better PASSER than Pau, but as Memphis rarely gets on TV i cant blame you for not having noticing.

kEviN21
02-21-2010, 04:33 AM

Kevin Love? Lol, he's a joke, he has nothing in his "repertoire" other than that Outlet Pass (which I admit is nice), but other than that, NO thanks.

Klove can pass just as good as David Lee plus Lee has better people around him/Al J likes to pump fake 10 times before attempting a shot.

Jason5Kidd5
02-21-2010, 06:19 AM
Josh Smith

If you say any other player you're either a homer or love hyped players. As far as 'big men' go, I'll just assume he means PF/C, and Josh Smith leads them in assists. He even recorded double digit assists (he had a triple double that game).

For the record, I don't like Atlanta but Smith is the best (at least this year anyways).

-Kobe24-TJ19-
02-21-2010, 06:57 AM
lamar odom-career high almost 6 assists per game
gasol
david lee
boris diaw-career high 6 assists per game

Denver-boy
02-21-2010, 07:13 AM
oh its Nene.... hes a great passer horrible defender. he can pass, So can Camby.

Denver-boy
02-21-2010, 07:14 AM
just realized what a HOMER thread. spur fans think duncan, laker fans think Odom.....Homerz

JayW_1023
02-21-2010, 08:42 AM
I'm suprised Garnett isn't mentioned often...passing doesn't regress with age.

magichatnumber9
02-21-2010, 08:46 AM
Good list. :superman:

J-Relo
02-21-2010, 08:46 AM
what about ILGAUSKAS?

HammerHead1
02-21-2010, 09:09 AM

There we go.

Swashcuff
02-21-2010, 09:55 AM
just realized what a HOMER thread. spur fans think duncan, laker fans think Odom.....Homerz

Yeah its really turned out to be very sad.

Becks2307
02-21-2010, 09:56 AM
LEE no doubt...he is practically our PG at times

BigRoy
02-21-2010, 10:15 AM

This

Raidaz4Life
02-21-2010, 10:21 AM
Odom

HouRealCoach
02-21-2010, 11:18 AM
Brad Miller

-Kobe24-TJ19-
02-21-2010, 12:41 PM
Josh Smith

If you say any other player you're either a homer or love hyped players. As far as 'big men' go, I'll just assume he means PF/C, and Josh Smith leads them in assists. He even recorded double digit assists (he had a triple double that game).

For the record, I don't like Atlanta but Smith is the best (at least this year anyways).

Lamar Odom averages 5 assists per game this year as a starter!

more than kobe

I'm not a homer if you think so

showtym24
02-21-2010, 12:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09qeRO6NkVM Close thread.

Kakaroach
02-21-2010, 01:12 PM
In no particular order:

Lamar Odom
Pau Gasol
Kevin Garnett
Boris Diaw
Tim Duncan
Marcus Camby
Carlos Boozer

Swashcuff
02-21-2010, 01:31 PM
In no particular order:

Lamar Odom
Pau Gasol
Kevin Garnett
Boris Diaw
Tim Duncan
Marcus Camby
Carlos Boozer

I was wondering when someone was gonna say Camby

DerekRE_3
02-21-2010, 01:33 PM

People always forget about Boris Diaw unfortunately.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
02-21-2010, 01:44 PM
People always forget about Boris Diaw unfortunately.

I don't, I have always liked him and knowing what he is capable of

wish he could be a laker

celtisox41
02-21-2010, 01:59 PM
I'm suprised Garnett isn't mentioned often...passing doesn't regress with age.

I agree, he's still the best

R. Johnson#3
02-21-2010, 02:27 PM
Brad Miller

ldc62
02-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Kevin Love. Yao Ming. Brad Miller. Pau Gasol.

smuffins353
02-21-2010, 02:59 PM
you are forgetting yao ming....hands down the best passer and player in the world!

Katspinal1313
02-21-2010, 03:07 PM
Denver Boy mentioned Nene.....and I think he would be on this list if he ever passed anymore, that guy is so capable with either hand and he used to lead cutters like no one else but he's a black hole now, ball goes in and its going up in some form of a layup, cause God forbid you dunk that crap.

JLynn943
02-21-2010, 03:42 PM
Brad Miller
Boris Diaw
Andrew Bogut

IDB Josh M
02-21-2010, 04:28 PM
I hereby invoke Godwin's law on those calling out Homerz. If a Laker/Spurs/Celtics fan picks someone from their team, rather than calling them a homer, why don't you pick someone of equal size and strength, and compare them accordingly.

For example:

Laker Fan: Pau Gasol is the best Bigman passer.
Denver Fan: No, Nene is a better passer, you're just a homer!
Laker Fan: No, you're a homer

In that example, no, you're both a-holes.

Better Example-

Lakers Fan: Pau Gasol is the best big man passer
Knicks Fan: I disagree, David Lee has far more assists per game.
Laker Fan: Assists does not necessary equate to a better passer. Pau can read the defense and see the open man better than David Lee.
Knicks Fan: If reading the defense makes Pau Gasol a better passer, then Marc Gasol is better than his brother.

Notice how both Laker fan and Knicks fan actually contributed to the debate.

Swashcuff
02-21-2010, 04:55 PM
Nene is showing some real passing ability and offensive awareness today.

td0tsfinest
02-21-2010, 05:33 PM
no one's mentioned Shaq, but he's pretty good pass down low.

Storch
02-21-2010, 05:34 PM
Shaq was a great passer back in the day, he ran the triangle offense beauitfully

Storch
02-21-2010, 05:34 PM
no one's mentioned Shaq, but he's pretty good pass down low.

:laugh: we just posted the same thing at the same time :D

rapswin98
02-21-2010, 05:36 PM
Lamar Odom

Silent
02-21-2010, 05:57 PM
Gasol. Miller, Lee those are my 3

koreancabbage
02-21-2010, 05:58 PM
why Lee? the guy is not a great passer WTF?

he passes out of the double team with a team full of chuckers ROFL i.e. Galinari or Harrington.

NYK_kidd77
02-21-2010, 06:07 PM
why Lee? the guy is not a great passer WTF?

he passes out of the double team with a team full of chuckers ROFL i.e. Galinari or Harrington.

Lol Harrington is considered a chucker but gallo barley even shoots.

koreancabbage
02-21-2010, 06:08 PM
Lol Harrington is considered a chucker but gallo barley even shoots.

all Galinarri does is shoot 3's i'd say 85% of the time. so that's a partially a chucker to me lol

THATSALL
02-21-2010, 06:14 PM
I am mad we dont get deals to win us championships

just sour, N.O makes deals just to get to playoffs, L.A makes them to get championships. that's the difference between good and great teams :surrender:

Kyben36
02-21-2010, 06:27 PM
Brad Miller, Kevin love come to mind

ValuePick
02-21-2010, 06:32 PM
Has anyone here seen Andrew Bogut play? He may not be the best but he is definitely in the discussion. Overall he is very underrated.

Swashcuff
02-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Has anyone here seen Andrew Bogut play? He may not be the best but he is definitely in the discussion. Overall he is very underrated.

My point exactly. He is so underrated as a passer. His offensive awareness and soft hands are top notch. Posters look at his 2 assists per game and look right over him. Watch the guy play and they would certainly have a change of heart.

td0tsfinest
02-21-2010, 07:12 PM
:laugh: we just posted the same thing at the same time :D

:D lol