PDA

View Full Version : Is the Miami Heat, the most unpredictable team?

fairandbalanced
02-20-2010, 10:12 PM
Over their last five game, PSD members overwhelmingly picked them to lose every single game.....but they won all 5.

In your view is the Miami Heat the most unpredictable team? Or would you argue for another team?

Hawkeye15
02-20-2010, 10:17 PM
they seem like it at times. But really, their roster includes, Beasley, O'Neal, who are both unpredictable, and if Wade isn't playing high level, they are not that good. They have a pretty good defense, but their offense can go stagnant. They rebound well, but they don't get to the line as much as their opponents. They also seem to play to the level of their competition, and that will bite you. Lastly, they don't win a high percentage of games at home, not for a team that is a good team that is.

bigsams50
02-20-2010, 10:19 PM
Bobcats. We Beat Clev. 3 times this year yet lost to Nets twice

LayZbone
02-20-2010, 10:19 PM
I think Hawkeye pretty much nailed it.

Swashcuff
02-20-2010, 10:20 PM

this

ChiSox219
02-20-2010, 10:22 PM
I never bet on or against the Hornets.

Derick713
02-20-2010, 10:34 PM
On a good night the Heat play the elite teams well. The Bobcats have had some dumb luck against the Cavs.

The Heat has everything you need to win. They've got a top 3 player who is their closer. They've got two low post players in O'Neal and Beasley. They've got good shooting in Cook, Richardson, and Jones. They've got a veteran and a young PG in Alston and Chalmers. They have a good defensive wing in Wright. Jermaine O'Neal provides the same type of defense as Garnett and Howard. Wade is right at the top of his prime was well. The Heat has the most physical defense I've seen.

On a good night they play well against any team.

Venomous88
02-20-2010, 10:40 PM
More like inconsistent.

LayZbone
02-20-2010, 10:40 PM
We followed a 5 game losing streak with a 5 game winning streak. Kinda weird. I like how everyone has stepped up since Wade's been out though.

ChiSox219
02-20-2010, 10:43 PM
On a good night the Heat play the elite teams well. The Bobcats have had some dumb luck against the Cavs.

The Heat has everything you need to win. They've got a top 3 player who is their closer. They've got two low post players in O'Neal and Beasley. They've got good shooting in Cook, Richardson, and Jones. They've got a veteran and a young PG in Alston and Chalmers. They have a good defensive wing in Wright. Jermaine O'Neal provides the same type of defense as Garnett and Howard. Wade is right at the top of his prime was well. The Heat has the most physical defense I've seen.

On a good night they play well against any team.

Even on one leg, KG is a much better defender. And if it this is the most physical defense you missed the 80s/90s.

Tha Truth
02-20-2010, 11:02 PM
The Bobcats are easily the most unpredictable/inconsistent team in the NBA.

coolmo
02-20-2010, 11:43 PM

this.

blastmasta26
02-20-2010, 11:46 PM

As soon as I saw this thread, I thought the Bobcats were definitely the most unpredictable team. The Bobcats look dominant against Cleveland, but have given the Nets 40% of their wins. :speechless:

Romo2Bryant
02-20-2010, 11:57 PM
Bobcats. After beating the Cavs, I had a good feeling that Bucks would pull the upset.

soonabooma
02-21-2010, 02:42 AM
I'll throw an honorable mention out there for the Raptors. Those guys are so hot and cold. One night they kill somebody, and then the next night they squeak by or even lose against a jerkoff opponent. It's like that with OR without Bosh. They're very streaky, and their defense really sucks. They're like the Easts version of Phoenix.

alencp3
02-21-2010, 07:55 AM
What about Grizlies?

magichatnumber9
02-21-2010, 08:24 AM
Maybe there just hitting there stride? I think unpredictable is winning and losing sporadically. A winning streak is anything but.

J-Relo
02-21-2010, 08:41 AM
Bobcats are the most unpredictable.