PDA

View Full Version : Where is Rashad McCants?

Stunner
02-20-2010, 05:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3fCpZ7O_HY

I remeber he was a decent player whatever happended to him and why isnt he on anybodys roster?

brandonwarne52
02-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Let's see, it's midday Saturday. Probably getting ready to go out to the club.

Highlight
02-20-2010, 05:08 PM
According to Rotoworld, both Mccants and Von Wafer worked out for the Mavs.

Both these guys should make somebody's roster. If I were a team that needed a little depth, I would pick them up. It wouldn't cost much to sign them for the rest of the season. They can both shoot and could be a nice spark off the bench.

If I were the Lakers, I would at least consider picking up one of these guys. Especially with Vujacic out for a while. Not to mention Wafer has been around the triangle for a bit...

PurpleJesus
02-20-2010, 05:08 PM
McCants never got it...typical case of the sky being the limit, and the player just not caring

Trouble87
02-20-2010, 05:21 PM
dude fell out of the league... I'm sure he's overseas

td0tsfinest
02-20-2010, 05:26 PM
Sittin on the toilet.

Man that tarheel team that won the championship a few years back with Marvin Williams, Raymond Felton, Sean May and Rashad Mccants.They were a good team and a lot of people thought they would all be studs in the nba. Not the case I guess.

MaHaRaJaH
02-21-2010, 12:36 AM
McCants never got it...typical case of the sky being the limit, and the player just not caring

Couldn't agree more. He had opportunities in Minni, never took advantage of them.

B.JenningsMVP
02-21-2010, 12:40 AM
I liked him too.
But he's on twitter http://twitter.com/RashadMcCants lol

Young2Kinsler
02-21-2010, 12:45 AM
Yeah Dallas is taking a look at him. I hope we sign him soon.

69centers
02-21-2010, 01:05 AM
Hey, he dated Khloe before Odom, so that's something, ain't it?

He's probably having a pick up game as we speak, with Mikki Moore, Wally Sczerbiak, Chris Mihm, Shaun Livingston, Ira Newble, Kareem Rush, Ricky Davis, Salim Stoudamire, and Steve Francis.

Hawkeye15
02-21-2010, 01:51 AM
He is dancing down his driveway after hitting a long 3, while the neighbor kid gets a layup on the other end uncontested due to the McCant's show

cwilson21
02-21-2010, 03:22 AM
He is dancing down his driveway after hitting a long 3, while the neighbor kid gets a layup on the other end uncontested due to the McCant's show

Sorry but I dunked it.

RadiantShot
02-21-2010, 03:25 AM
Hey, he dated Khloe before Odom, so that's something, ain't it?

He's probably having a pick up game as we speak, with Mikki Moore, Wally Sczerbiak, Chris Mihm, Shaun Livingston, Ira Newble, Kareem Rush, Ricky Davis, Salim Stoudamire, and Steve Francis.

ROFLMAO!! :facepalm:
:D

T-Wolf
02-21-2010, 06:38 AM
I really liked him and I thought that he will be great player, but like PurpleJesus said he didn't care. Garnett had huge influence on him, but that obviously didn't help him...

LanceUpperCut
02-21-2010, 10:10 AM
I think I seen him driving a cabbie the other night.

FUKudomeYOMOMMA
02-21-2010, 10:38 AM
btw whatever happened to Master P? he used to ball for the wolves too... make em say uhhhhhh! na na na-na

Kakaroach
02-21-2010, 01:19 PM
No defense and doesn't know how to pass. He is talented offensively though, didn't he have some injury in the off-season? Thats why I thought nobody had signed him yet.

superkegger
02-21-2010, 08:59 PM
Looked to shoot first, and then shoot second, and then turn it over before he would pass. Didn't commit to play defense at all, and had a good deal of self entitlement. Basically, as a basketball player, he sucks. As a scorer, he is decent, but as an overall basketball player, he's ****.

td0tsfinest
02-21-2010, 09:33 PM
Looked to shoot first, and then shoot second, and then turn it over before he would pass. Didn't commit to play defense at all, and had a good deal of self entitlement. Basically, as a basketball player, he sucks. As a scorer, he is decent, but as an overall basketball player, he's ****.

Lol. your sig is pretty hilarious.

GCOOKIE7
02-21-2010, 09:54 PM

you are JB:speechless: lol

Mr.Nate30
02-21-2010, 10:15 PM

awesome sig

JNA17
02-21-2010, 10:17 PM
Rashad McCants is still in depression due to the loss of his ex girlfriend taken by lamar odom.

kEviN21
02-21-2010, 10:17 PM
Character issues + defensive liability though he definitely ball offensively

homestarunner93
02-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Sittin on the toilet.

Man that tarheel team that won the championship a few years back with Marvin Williams, Raymond Felton, Sean May and Rashad Mccants.They were a good team and a lot of people thought they would all be studs in the nba. Not the case I guess.

Felton is the only one that is actually good. Marvin is alright. May freaking sucks, and McCants isn't very good either.

lavell12
02-21-2010, 10:31 PM
McCants is a thug with a lot of talent. Seeing him play at UNC I knew this would happen.