PDA

View Full Version : Newest Cavalier Antawn Jamison's (Biggest Name of Trade Deadline) Debut

ko8e24
02-19-2010, 10:29 PM
0-12 FG
0-4 3pt
2-2 FT

2 pts
7 rebs
1 asst
1 stl
26 minutes off the bench

Nothing against Jamison, but is this the worst debut of any player that was known as the biggest name of an NBA Trade Deadline?

Mavrix
02-19-2010, 10:30 PM
0-12? Holy ****.

bigsams50
02-19-2010, 10:30 PM
Thats what happens when you go against that Bobcat D!!! lol

RadiantShot
02-19-2010, 10:31 PM
Eh-Pick. Phail.
:facepalm:

black1605
02-19-2010, 10:31 PM
ty thomas had a great game

9 points
12 boards
6 blocks

go cats

ko8e24
02-19-2010, 10:32 PM
The last 2 pts came in the last minute of the game from the free throw line

Gibby23
02-19-2010, 10:37 PM
His D wasn't good either.

OG "Dee" LOCc
02-19-2010, 10:39 PM
What a chump!

Hopefully he'll be consistent :D

Bruno
02-19-2010, 10:41 PM
He had his shot blocked 5 times. He must have been nervous.

BaustinSali08
02-19-2010, 10:42 PM
I doubt Jamison has a lot of drought spells, but it is certainly alarming

Meth
He's either on a slump, or having a bad night. Great to see Cavs be "playoff contenders".

Gibby23
To his defense he is 33 going on 34 years old.

GspLAL
nerves probably

Gibby23
02-19-2010, 10:43 PM
He has been bad all 5 games he has played this month and hasn't shot 50% or over in 8 games.

Jaji
02-19-2010, 10:44 PM
I guess this is sorta/kinda thread-worthy. But coming from a Laker fan it just seems like more insecurity and trying to convince yourself that the Cavs are no threat.

akay47
02-19-2010, 10:46 PM
ya this is a real dumb thread, how can you guys start saying it's a bad trade? it was his first game in a cavs uniform, if any of you expected a 20-10 night, then you're all either 1) idiots or 2) ********

Gibby23
02-19-2010, 10:47 PM
I guess this is sorta/kinda thread-worthy. But coming from a Laker fan it just seems like more insecurity and trying to convince yourself that the Cavs are no threat.

What? Do we have to run it by your mom before we make a thread?

NYKnickFanatic
02-19-2010, 10:49 PM
0 for 12? :laugh:

sacgiants1213
02-19-2010, 10:49 PM
isn't mcgrady the biggest name?

ElMarroAfamado
02-19-2010, 10:53 PM
according to some of the stuff i have read from wiz fans...isnt this what he does?
he will have a line like this ...but then the next game he will prob have 20something points 10 rebounds a couple assists....
then after that same wackass line

iggypop123
02-19-2010, 10:55 PM
i think what we should be talking about is the bobcats. my god what a defensive team. that team can give the cavs a huge scare in the first round. larry brown doesnt mess around

_KB24_
02-19-2010, 10:56 PM
I'm hoping Antwan continues to play this way. Can you imagine the amount of heat the Cavs FO is going to get if Jamison doesn't fit in?

Jaji
02-19-2010, 10:58 PM

Nope. By all means continue to show how insecure (scared) you are ;). I'm just letting you know how obvious it is.

Jaji
02-19-2010, 11:00 PM
I'm hoping Antwan continues to play this way. Can you imagine the amount of heat the Cavs FO is going to get if Jamison doesn't fit in?

Yeah I'm sure he'll go 0-12 every night and continue to average 2 points per game :rolleyes:.

td0tsfinest
02-19-2010, 11:03 PM
ye it was a horrible start.

Wasn't stated but he got blocked 5 times as well.

Gibby23
02-19-2010, 11:05 PM
Nope. By all means continue to show how insecure (scared) you are ;). I'm just letting you know how obvious it is.

Ill take the Lakers roster over the Cavs any day, so would almost an person, player, or coach you ask.

Your are just on the bandwagon because the team you like sucks.

TheKing23
02-19-2010, 11:05 PM
Yes it was an awful debut, but you could tell how nervous he was... He shot a lot of airballs and just looked nervous. He still has to find his feet.

Mike Brown still has to learn the best way of utilizing him. He hardly got the ball on the low post and the majority of his shots were contested jumpshots.

No alarm bells ringing.

DCB/LAL
02-19-2010, 11:06 PM

Insecure? Scared? In case you failed to miss it they played horrible their First game together......now I will say this give it a little more time before anyone jumps the gun here.

They got their a**es handed to them and this should scare Cavs fans considering they may face the Cats in the first round.

D1JM
02-19-2010, 11:11 PM
everyone laughted when skip bayless said that the bobcats can upset the cavs in playoffs. I guess he was right

_KB24_
02-19-2010, 11:11 PM
Yeah I'm sure he'll go 0-12 every night and continue to average 2 points per game :rolleyes:.

Nope, "by play this way", I meant nervous and shaky. It was a pathetic performance.

DCB/LAL
02-19-2010, 11:12 PM
everyone laughted when skip bayless said that the bobcats can upset the cavs in playoffs. I guess he was right

Yeah thats what the biggest thing out of this game is the Bobcats destroying the Cavs.

Raps18-19 Champ
02-19-2010, 11:13 PM
Meh.

Hope he does better next game.

D1JM
02-19-2010, 11:13 PM
Insecure? Scared? In case you failed to miss it they played horrible their First game together......now I will say this give it a little more time before anyone jumps the gun here.

They got their a**es handed to them and this should scare Cavs fans considering they may face the Cats in the first round.

tyrus the terrible thomas looked good :clap:

Phat Pat 94
02-19-2010, 11:19 PM

9 points
12 boards
6 blocks

go cats

i wanted tyrus real bad.

macc
02-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Its his first game with a team he's never even practiced with. I'm sure he'll be fine. Cleveland haters tone it down a bit. I bet if Jamison had 20 pts that this thread wouldn't of been created.

macc
02-19-2010, 11:26 PM

Jaji
02-19-2010, 11:40 PM
Ill take the Lakers roster over the Cavs any day, so would almost an person, player, or coach you ask.

Your are just on the bandwagon because the team you like sucks.

Yeah I'm sure its unanimous, guy :rolleyes:.

I grew up in a city w/o a pro basketball team so I have no allegiance to anyone. I'm just a fan of good basketball. I like the Cavs because I like LeBron James. It's silly for you to think the Lakers are just the best team ever and its unfathomable for the Cavs to even outscore them for a single quarter, let alone beat them in a 7 game series. Why even have the playoffs? Why finish the season? Just give the title to LAL now. You're a joke. A regular "why did the chicken cross the road?" kinda guy.

Gibby23
02-19-2010, 11:45 PM
Yeah I'm sure its unanimous, guy :rolleyes:.

I grew up in a city w/o a pro basketball team so I have no allegiance to anyone. I'm just a fan of good basketball. I like the Cavs because I like LeBron James. It's silly for you to think the Lakers are just the best team ever and its unfathomable for the Cavs to even outscore them for a single quarter, let alone beat them in a 7 game series. Why even have the playoffs? Why finish the season? Just give the title to LAL now. You're a joke. A regular "why did the chicken cross the road?" kinda guy.

Ok, you made me chang my mind, I no longer think they Lakers will win it all.

What are you, some kind of bandwagon jumper, never seen you post about the Cavs for the last year and all of a sudden you are a fan.

Lakers are going to win it all and the Cavs are not making the finals, if the Cavs make the finals they will lose to the Lakers. They have a 37 year old center and a 33 year old streak shooting PF. Old people get tired towards the end of the season and round by round in the playoffs. For the Cavs to win it all Lebron will have to average 40ppg in the playoffs.

Jaji
02-20-2010, 12:08 AM
Ok, you made me chang my mind, I no longer think they Lakers will win it all.

What are you, some kind of bandwagon jumper, never seen you post about the Cavs for the last year and all of a sudden you are a fan.

Lakers are going to win it all and the Cavs are not making the finals, if the Cavs make the finals they will lose to the Lakers. They have a 37 year old center and a 33 year old streak shooting PF. Old people get tired towards the end of the season and round by round in the playoffs. For the Cavs to win it all Lebron will have to average 40ppg in the playoffs.

I've liked the Cavs since LeBron entered the NBA. I grew up in Buffalo and have family in Akron (3 hours away) and that was like a 2nd home to me, spent a lot of summers there. I was excited about seeing someone from Akron come up like that. If you haven't seen me post about the Cavs its because I don't post in the NBA forum that often. I'm not a Cavs fan though, I'm a LeBron fan. He just happens to play for the Cavs.

And BTW, the Cavs were a very good team last year. They just didn't match up well against Orlando. Their bigs weren't athletic enough to cover Rashard Lewis outside. Simple case of a bad match up. But they won 66 games last year and have the best record in the league right now so obviously they're pretty good. Shaq is old and Jamison is no superstar. Who cares? Neither one of them is being asked to carry this team. They won 66 games and got to the conference finals last year without Shaq and Jamison. They are additions this year. Everyone else who mattered from last year's squad is back too. That means they are better than last year's team. And the team that beat them, Orlando, may not have the advantage they had last year after losing Hedo, whose 3 point shooting was a key factor in that series.

I'm not trying to convince you that the Lakers won't win it all but you act like there is absolutely no possible way, under any circumstance, that the Lakers can lose. That's ridiculous.

Sportfan
02-20-2010, 12:11 AM
Bye Bye Lebron

Gibby23
02-20-2010, 12:14 AM
I've liked the Cavs since LeBron entered the NBA. I grew up in Buffalo and have family in Akron (3 hours away) and that was like a 2nd home to me, spent a lot of summers there. I was excited about seeing someone from Akron come up like that. If you haven't seen me post about the Cavs its because I don't post in the NBA forum that often. I'm not a Cavs fan though, I'm a LeBron fan. He just happens to play for the Cavs.

And BTW, the Cavs were a very good team last year. They just didn't match up well against Orlando. Their bigs weren't athletic enough to cover Rashard Lewis outside. Simple case of a bad match up. But they won 66 games last year and have the best record in the league right now so obviously they're pretty good. Shaq is old and Jamison is no superstar. Who cares? Neither one of them is being asked to carry this team. They won 66 games and got to the conference finals last year without Shaq and Jamison. They are additions this year. Everyone else who mattered from last year's squad is back too. That means they are better than last year's team. And the team that beat them, Orlando, may not have the advantage they had last year after losing Hedo, whose 3 point shooting was a key factor in that series.

I'm not trying to convince you that the Lakers won't win it all but you act like there is absolutely no possible way, under any circumstance, that the Lakers can lose. That's ridiculous.

Let me put it this way. I know the Lakers can lose, any team can. I really think the Lakers can win it all and are built better than any team in the NBA. Lebron has to do way too much just to give the Cavs a chance to win, and that is going to be tough in the playoffs in round 2 and 3 and in the Finals.

still1ballin
02-20-2010, 12:18 AM
Wow

ko8e24
02-20-2010, 12:18 AM
ya this is a real dumb thread, how can you guys start saying it's a bad trade? it was his first game in a cavs uniform, if any of you expected a 20-10 night, then you're all either 1) idiots or 2) ********

who the **** said that? is that concern running on in your head? :confused:

I questioned that is this the worst game for a player's debut of someone who was the biggest acquisition of a trade deadline.

How the **** does this insinuate being a bad trade?

GTFO!

ko8e24
02-20-2010, 12:21 AM
Yes it was an awful debut, but you could tell how nervous he was... He shot a lot of airballs and just looked nervous. He still has to find his feet.

Mike Brown still has to learn the best way of utilizing him. He hardly got the ball on the low post and the majority of his shots were contested jumpshots.

No alarm bells ringing.

EXACTLY

I never insinuated that this was a bad trade or anything of that nature. I asked a simple question. Thank you TheKing23

AI4MVP
02-20-2010, 12:26 AM

NYK_kidd77
02-20-2010, 12:28 AM
I dont think anyone is saying it was a terrible trade so i dont get why anytime someone on the cavs gets criticized theres always people jumping to their defense.

Jaji
02-20-2010, 12:32 AM
Let me put it this way. I know the Lakers can lose, any team can. I really think the Lakers can win it all and are built better than any team in the NBA. Lebron has to do way too much just to give the Cavs a chance to win, and that is going to be tough in the playoffs in round 2 and 3 and in the Finals.

The Lakers are good, no doubt. Obviously. They're the defending champs. But Cleveland is also a very strong title contender. They have all the pieces back from last year's team that went deep into the playoffs and they added Shaq, who although isn't half of what he used to be, he can still give you 20 and 10 on any given night. Notice I said any night and not every night. They also added Jamison who is a career 20 ppg guy. He was averaging 20 this year before the trade so he's a legitimate scoring threat. They also have the additions of Hickson and Moon. So yeah, the Cavs have as good a shot as anyone to win the title this year. They've surrounded LeBron with the best supporting cast he's had in his career. He should have even less of a burden with other guys who can score in the half court now.

RadiantShot
02-20-2010, 12:45 AM
Jaji knows his facts.
I agree with him on most of what he's said.
The Cleveland Cavalier's are a scary team this year. Lebron's got the best support he's had in his career. He's got Shaq, who's won rings already, and knows what it's like to be in a finals atmosphere. There's a lot of factors supporting Lebron. If he doesn't win it this year, and the Lakers do, the Lakers are almighty, because quite frankly, I don't see them taking it this year.

JNA17
02-20-2010, 12:53 AM
GOOD LORD!?

first butler, now jaminson?

Storch
02-20-2010, 12:57 AM
Its only one game, Jamison's acquisition will benefit the cavs in the title run without a doubt.

magichatnumber9
02-20-2010, 01:01 AM
Its only one game, Jamison's acquisition will benefit the cavs in the title run without a doubt.
I agree.

Raph12
02-20-2010, 01:27 AM
I hope he has a repeat performance in Orlando.

philab
02-20-2010, 01:51 AM
Eh, this loss isn't all that crazy. The Cavs played to OT last night against a good team, the game not finishing until 11:30. Then they had to fly to Charlotte and play at 7 today. I know all teams do it, but lots of those teams lose games like this too.

Granted, they looked bad. And yeah, last night they didn't look good either (17 missed FTs!). Overall, though, this isn't enough for "panic" or whatever analogous emotion for non-fans. It's more like one bad loss propagating into two.

zambo4president
02-20-2010, 01:58 AM

9 points
12 boards
6 blocks

go cats

TT is ********, give him a few games to settle in and **** things up for you guys.

SteveNash
02-20-2010, 02:05 AM
Remember when Cleveland started 0-2?

$KnicksAndKobe$
02-20-2010, 02:07 AM
Bobcats gonna cause some trouble in the East ...

DerekRE_3
02-20-2010, 02:22 AM
TT is ********, give him a few games to settle in and **** things up for you guys.

Bitterness at it's finest.

_KB24_
02-20-2010, 02:34 AM
The anticipation lives on for another day........WHEN WILL JAMISON GET HIS FIRST FG? :speechless:

Ovratd1up
02-20-2010, 02:35 AM
Bitterness at it's finest.

You obviously didn't take a peak in the Bulls forum for the three and a half years he was here.

Ovratd1up
02-20-2010, 02:35 AM
He absolutely sucked today.

Move on.

vash9
02-20-2010, 02:42 AM
Lol.

Antawn. what. the. hell. lol.

DerekRE_3
02-20-2010, 03:07 AM
You obviously didn't take a peak in the Bulls forum for the three and a half years he was here.

I don't care about the last 3 and a half years. I care about what he's done so far in Charlotte and what he is going to do. Players are allowed to turn their careers around, and he has the best teacher in the game in Larry Brown coaching him.

Avenged
02-20-2010, 03:33 AM
Antawn just forgot he doesn't play for Washington anymore. He'll snap out of it.

29$JerZ
02-20-2010, 03:42 AM
First game, nothing alarming.
If it happens for the next week then hit panic mode.

LBJ vouched for Cleveland to get him so if he is a flop its LBJ's fault :shrug:

Raph12
02-20-2010, 03:55 AM
His role will be key against the Magic with Big Z out, Hickson may have to guard Dwight if Shaq gets into foul trouble again.

Dwight vs Shaq
Lewis vs Jamison
Carter vs Lebron
Barnes vs Parker
Nelson vs Williams

Should be a great showdown!

Zefflin
02-20-2010, 03:57 AM
Yeah no doubt, and Barnes will get thrown at Lebron too.

Raph12
02-20-2010, 04:07 AM
Yeah no doubt, and Barnes will get thrown at Lebron too.

For sure, as will Pietrus... I'm excited lol, but I think I'll turn in for the night.

Peace!

kblo247
02-20-2010, 04:11 AM
Nerves are a *****, nothing more need be said especially not from any Laker, Celtic, Spur, or Magic fan after how Artest and Vince struggled early and how Sheed and RJ are still struggling.

Don't be hypocrites, you parasitic tapeworms ;)

mvb815
02-20-2010, 04:20 AM
it's funny how likely it is for the bobcats to upset the cavs in 7 game series, and at the same time, the nets could upset the bobcats in a 7 game series.

i motion that the nets move up to first place in the east.

elizur
02-20-2010, 04:21 AM
Yea, he was just nervous and trying too hard, i think.

CAVS21
02-20-2010, 04:21 AM
Nerves are a *****, nothing more need be said especially not from any Laker, Celtic, Spur, or Magic fan after how Artest and Vince struggled early and how Sheed and RJ are still struggling.

Very good post.......glad to see not all Lakers fans are idiots and have respect for guys not wearing yellow and purple:clap:

First off, mad props to the Cats and their hustle and great D. Next, it's funny how(some) Lakers fans are in here laughing and acting this dude is a flop and that it ruined us to make this trade,well it didn't, Mike Brown will figure it out. Shaq didnt play well early for us either but Brown made it work and with a guy like Twan it'll be easy to get the rotation right. The Cats are the team in the East that'll push the Cavs the farthest in a 7 game set, maybe 6 games(until we get to Orlando)

elizur
02-20-2010, 04:23 AM
Lol.

Antawn. what. the. hell. lol.

I agree with both of those quotes in your sig. That you are asking, "what!!"

CAVS21
02-20-2010, 04:28 AM
He absolutely sucked today.

Move on.

exactly

_KB24_
02-20-2010, 05:34 AM

Theres nerves, and then theres completely not showing up. 0-12...........:speechless: in midseason form.

ldc62
02-20-2010, 06:37 AM
I give the rest of the Cavs a pass since they played on Thurs. But no excuse for Jamison.

Purple&Gold24
02-20-2010, 06:54 AM
Just one game.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
02-20-2010, 07:15 AM
Its his first game with a team he's never even practiced with. I'm sure he'll be fine. Cleveland haters tone it down a bit. I bet if Jamison had 20 pts that this thread wouldn't of been created.

What about pau gasol's first game as a laker 24 points 12 rebounds 4 assists?

SlaterRaps
02-20-2010, 09:26 AM
He Got blocked about 6 times from what i saw in the highlights which i would think is just him not playing his game. Also some of the blocks were good defense not bad shot attempts

Corey
02-20-2010, 09:30 AM
What about pau gasol's first game as a laker 24 points 12 rebounds 4 assists?

Because everything has to do with the Lakers? Why..?

cheezinmypocket
02-20-2010, 10:06 AM
Because everything has to do with the Lakers? Why..?

Don't get your panties in a knot... he was just comparing two players in their first game with a new team.

Corey
02-20-2010, 10:12 AM
If he didn't have 5 previous infractions for baiting and two bans, I'd believe you.

cheezinmypocket
02-20-2010, 10:13 AM
If he didn't have 5 previous infractions for baiting and two bans, I'd believe you.

Haha... fair enough.

Where do you see that stat line? Or do you get that because you are a mod?

Stay_Swim
02-20-2010, 10:15 AM
Im sorry but if you Cavs fans think that getting Antawn Jamison is your Championship answer then I'm going to have to pop your eutopian bubble.
The players on your team is not the problem. For christ sake your coach has Lebron James, and after five seasons you would think your idiot head coach would find a way to utilize Lebron in the right way.
The problem with the Cavs...is your terrible Head Coach. You will never win a Championship with him as your coach. Ever.
I watch the Cavs play and they just irritate me to the point that I have to shut them off, because just seeing that guy on the sidlines getting paid millions to do what? Ask Lebron what he thinks in a timeout? Because that's literally the extent of it.

Corey
02-20-2010, 10:23 AM
Haha... fair enough.

It's the super-duper mod powers.

:superman:

magichatnumber9
02-20-2010, 10:24 AM
Im sorry but if you Cavs fans think that getting Antawn Jamison is your Championship answer then I'm going to have to pop your eutopian bubble.
The players on your team is not the problem. For christ sake your coach has Lebron James, and after five seasons you would think your idiot head coach would find a way to utilize Lebron in the right way.
The problem with the Cavs...is your terrible Head Coach. You will never win a Championship with him as your coach. Ever.
I watch the Cavs play and they just irritate me to the point that I have to shut them off, because just seeing that guy on the sidlines getting paid millions to do what? Ask Lebron what he thinks in a timeout? Because that's literally the extent of it.Really? I think the Cavs will do just fine. The all star break took them out of rhythm. They will get it back soon.

magichatnumber9
02-20-2010, 10:25 AM
It's the super-duper mod powers.

:superman:

That's becoming your trademark smile icon:clap:

HouRealCoach
02-20-2010, 10:28 AM
He got traded two nights before the game, Can he get comfortable with the offense first?

_Supreme_
02-20-2010, 10:49 AM
Haha... fair enough.

Corey has access to the moderators' secret midget-porn forum as well :dance2: :moon:

Tribe
02-20-2010, 11:04 AM
That was tough to wach...You could definately see him a bit undecided on his assignments at times but looking at the box score doesnt give him justice he played pretty well for someone who's only knowledge of the offense is 1 day and defending against it.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
02-20-2010, 11:10 AM

I have 1 infraction for baiting!;)

69centers
02-20-2010, 11:51 AM
Bobcats match up great against the Cavs. Let's hope they meet in the first round, and maybe we won't have to even see Cleveland!!

I didn't see the game, but heard not only did Antawn go 0 for 12, he also got blocked 5 times. That's not adjusting to a new team, that's just outright stinking it up.

Way to go Cavs. Win 13 straight then make an odd lineup change and go 0-2. YES!!!

MTar786
02-20-2010, 12:12 PM
come on.. You could clearly see he was nervous on both ends of the floor. Coming from a team in which he was the first option for the season n the fact that his previous team had no spotlight or any expectations to do anything the last 2 years.. you shouldnt be surprised he was nervous. He needs to worry about fitting in on a team that already has the best record in the nba and worry about fitting in with shaq, lebron and taking care of the 4 position better than jj did.
Give him 8-12 games and you'll see how much better he makes the cavs.

Im a lakers fan.. but come on guys.. who ever here that is a laker fan and acts like cleveland causes no threat is in BIG denial. their roster is GREAT. u cleveland fans who claim lebron has no help should all stick it. The cavs have WAY more depth than LA. way deeper bench.. the only thing LA has is the better starting lineup (IMO) and coach and that they have the worlds best individual player

seriously.. u guys dont learn. How did the cavs perform when they started the season with shaq? ya, they played terrible. Once they made adjustments and shaq developed some chemistry with the team they starting winning like crazy. Now jamison comes.. the cavs dont play so great (btw, they were on a second game of a back to back) and now u guys think antawn made them suck. Just give it atleast 5-8 games before u guys hit the panic button

CAVS21
02-20-2010, 12:24 PM
Bobcats match up great against the Cavs. Let's hope they meet in the first round, and maybe we won't have to even see Cleveland!!

I didn't see the game, but heard not only did Antawn go 0 for 12, he also got blocked 5 times. That's not adjusting to a new team, that's just outright stinking it up.

Way to go Cavs. Win 13 straight then make an odd lineup change and go 0-2. YES!!!

HAHAHAHA @ Celtics fans being scared out of their minds of the idea of being destroyed in the playoffs by the Cavs. It's ok maybe you'll get knocked out in the first round and we won't have to visit a nursing home for you guys' home games

akay47
02-20-2010, 12:28 PM
I can't wait for Cleveland to win the championship this year and shut everyone up, and then LeBron re-signs in Cleveland, and have all the NYK fans shut up.

unwantedplayer
02-20-2010, 12:41 PM
HAHAHAHA @ Celtics fans being scared out of their minds of the idea of being destroyed in the playoffs by the Cavs. It's ok maybe you'll get knocked out in the first round and we won't have to visit a nursing home for you guys' home games

Scared? Please. Stop wasting your time being so ignorant. Since the all-star break, the Celts are playing with more energy and are taking care of things on the defensive end. I believe this team will only get better as the season goes on.

MackSnackWrap
02-20-2010, 12:41 PM
garbage

kobelaughsatall
02-20-2010, 01:08 PM
I can't wait for Cleveland to win the championship this year and shut everyone up, and then LeBron re-signs in Cleveland, and have all the NYK fans shut up.

don't get a head of yourself buddy, I gurantee you there not winning it this year and you can quote me on it, but they do have a great chance to beat boston in the ECF

Ovratd1up
02-20-2010, 04:46 PM
I don't care about the last 3 and a half years. I care about what he's done so far in Charlotte and what he is going to do. Players are allowed to turn their careers around, and he has the best teacher in the game in Larry Brown coaching him.

That's fine, but you said that a comment from a Bulls fan degrading Tyrus was inspired by bitterness. Couldn't be further from the truth. We're all hoping Larry Brown can screw a brain on Tyrus so that he can succeed with you guys, but trust me, no one is missing his play with the Bulls. No bitterness here.

DerekRE_3
02-20-2010, 05:06 PM
That's fine, but you said that a comment from a Bulls fan degrading Tyrus was inspired by bitterness. Couldn't be further from the truth. We're all hoping Larry Brown can screw a brain on Tyrus so that he can succeed with you guys, but trust me, no one is missing his play with the Bulls. No bitterness here.

I don't doubt that you wish him the best but you don't represent all Bulls fans.

"I'll do whatever coach Brown asks me to do,'' Thomas said. "I already have enough trust in him to know what he's done in this league, to know he knows what he's talking about.''

Source: Charlotte Observer (http://www.charlotteobserver.com/bobcats/story/1259879.html)

He doesn't come out and say it, but I don't think he respected Vinny Del Negro. Not only is Larry Brown one of the best teachers of the game, he brings instant credibility and respect from players. I don't think Vinny Del Negro does the same, or at least to the same effect. Thomas also said, and I'm paraphrasing: Coach Brown doesn't just tell me what I'm doing wrong, he tells me how to fix it, and let's me fix it.

BALLER71
02-20-2010, 05:14 PM

Came here to post that when I saw the thread was made by someone called "ko8e".

J-Relo
02-20-2010, 05:19 PM
come on.. You could clearly see he was nervous on both ends of the floor. Coming from a team in which he was the first option for the season n the fact that his previous team had no spotlight or any expectations to do anything the last 2 years.. you shouldnt be surprised he was nervous. He needs to worry about fitting in on a team that already has the best record in the nba and worry about fitting in with shaq, lebron and taking care of the 4 position better than jj did.
Give him 8-12 games and you'll see how much better he makes the cavs.

Im a lakers fan.. but come on guys.. who ever here that is a laker fan and acts like cleveland causes no threat is in BIG denial. their roster is GREAT. u cleveland fans who claim lebron has no help should all stick it. The cavs have WAY more depth than LA. way deeper bench.. the only thing LA has is the better starting lineup (IMO) and coach and that they have the worlds best individual player

seriously.. u guys dont learn. How did the cavs perform when they started the season with shaq? ya, they played terrible. Once they made adjustments and shaq developed some chemistry with the team they starting winning like crazy. Now jamison comes.. the cavs dont play so great (btw, they were on a second game of a back to back) and now u guys think antawn made them suck. Just give it atleast 5-8 games before u guys hit the panic button

:clap: just what i wanted to say... :)

Mane
02-20-2010, 05:26 PM
Have fun with him Cavs..

As a wizards fan, all he does is chuck up shots and play ****** defense.. good luck.

D Roses Bulls
02-20-2010, 05:28 PM

lmao........ seriously :clap::clap::clap:

PEOPLE STOP WITH THE "THIS ISNT THREAD WORTY CRAP" ON EVERY THREAD YOU DISLIKE OR DONT AGREE WITH. if you dont like it JUST DONT COMMENT ON IT. and stop running to mods and posting in their profile to close a certain thread. the mods arnt your mommy and daddy and wont protect you from the truth and the scary bad men who post threads that anger you

BTownTeamsRKing
02-20-2010, 06:00 PM
0-12. lmao

cmellofan15
02-20-2010, 06:06 PM

"HAHAHAHA" at cocky Cavs fans thinking they're really that great. 3-1 against the 'Cats has Mike Brown pissing on himself.

Gibby23
02-20-2010, 11:15 PM
Mike Brown doesn't have any offensive plays, so it shouldn't be that hard for Jamison to go in and run around and wait for Lebron to pass to him.

Ovratd1up
02-21-2010, 12:59 AM
I don't doubt that you wish him the best but you don't represent all Bulls fans.

Source: Charlotte Observer (http://www.charlotteobserver.com/bobcats/story/1259879.html)

He doesn't come out and say it, but I don't think he respected Vinny Del Negro. Not only is Larry Brown one of the best teachers of the game, he brings instant credibility and respect from players. I don't think Vinny Del Negro does the same, or at least to the same effect. Thomas also said, and I'm paraphrasing: Coach Brown doesn't just tell me what I'm doing wrong, he tells me how to fix it, and let's me fix it.

Yeah, it's all too obvious. Oh, and he also got suspended for heated talk with Vinny. But Vinny also disrespected him and misused him badly. I don't think we're arguing, so I'll just leave. :)