PDA

View Full Version : What will Washington look like next season?

xbrackattackx
02-19-2010, 02:25 PM
They have still on contract..

Mcgee
Blatche
Arenas
Thorton
Young

Will they Keep anyone whose expiring?
Who do you think they will sign?
Will Arenas get cut?

I think Blatche and Mcgee are their future..Not to mention Blatche dropped 33 points other night.

What are your thoughts?

Ty Fast
02-19-2010, 02:31 PM
ban guns from the arena

GodsSon
02-19-2010, 02:32 PM
like ****

arkanian215
02-19-2010, 02:33 PM
id love to see blatche get a chance. the guy has really good handles for a big man and could be a JT kinda player. mcgee kinda looks like obama.

mcgee
blatche
draft pick at the wing
?
pg (who knows)

i can't imagine a PG rising this far up the table unless they get the first pick.

$ NyC $
02-19-2010, 02:38 PM
So far they got
PG Arenas
SG Young
SF Thornton
PF Blatche
C McGee

that's pretty good.

$ NyC $
02-19-2010, 02:39 PM
If they can get rid of Arenas they would be ok. They have a good looking core.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-19-2010, 02:40 PM
Arenas
Josh Howard?
Thornton
Blatche
McGee

Carey
02-19-2010, 02:45 PM
id love to see blatche get a chance. the guy has really good handles for a big man and could be a JT kinda player. mcgee kinda looks like obama.

mcgee
blatche
draft pick at the wing
?
pg (who knows)

i can't imagine a PG rising this far up the table unless they get the first pick.

This sums it up pretty well....Pray they can get Wall, then look at some mid level free agents in the offseason, Blatche has potential and now he can get all the minutes to show it, Mcgee has potential as well and has gotten stronger, Young has been a disappointment but could still be a good backup 2 guard. I think they need leadership more then anything, Wall could be that new face.

arkanian215
02-19-2010, 02:47 PM
So far they got
PG Arenas
SG Young
SF Thornton
PF Blatche
C McGee

that's pretty good.

i forgot they got thornton. what the heck happened to him this year. i thought he was going to break out.

Jaji
02-19-2010, 02:50 PM
They should have left this team "the Bullets" :guns:.

xbrackattackx
02-19-2010, 02:58 PM
I agree with you guys about needing Wall or some young point guard.And I think Mcgee and Blatche are both young studs.What mid level Free Agents you think could work out? I think Arenas will be traded this summer to some team..Maybe if the Knicks Get their 2 Max contracts they will take a chance on him. I could see Larry Brown taking him on also and straightening him out. He could help the Bobcats if he could get back to his old form. Arenas,Jackson,Wallace isn't a bad trio.

IndyRealist
02-19-2010, 03:01 PM
So far they got
PG Arenas
SG Young
SF Thornton
PF Blatche
C McGee

that's pretty good.
I wouldn't be surprised if Josh Howard got resigned for around 8M per. They have a load of cap space, and assuming they make peace with Arenas and renounce Felton they're in good shape to get a max free agent.

PG Arenas/?
SG Howard/Young
SF Thorton/Miller (for MLE)
PF Boozer/Blatche
C McGee

LayZbone
02-19-2010, 03:03 PM
They'll have a nice amount of cap space now, so maybe they overpay for a guy like Rudy Gay, and luck out by drafting Wall.