PDA

View Full Version : Hurting: Lebron James Bout To Cry After Missing Shot

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2010, 11:45 AM
this is the title from a website worldstarhip.com that shows the highlights and the title of the video is "Hurting: Lebron James Bout To Cry After Missing Shot & Losing To Denver Nuggets! (Power Walked To The Locker Room Quick Before The Cameras Can Get 2 Him) + Highlights Of Carmelo Anthony Vs Lebron James"
I noticed this yesterday and no im not hating. i just wanted to see what you guys thought and if any of you noticed it. go to 2:58 in the video and tell me what you think.

http://*************************/videos/video.php?v=wshhnv7vTwRON8RZg10O

20R8ersfaN08
02-19-2010, 11:49 AM
cry baby

king4day
02-19-2010, 11:53 AM
Wow you are realllly reaching on this one.
Looked more like he was frustrated that he couldn't do anything on the last shot.
I can understand the confusion I guess, but thread worthy?

Sly Guy
02-19-2010, 11:53 AM
agreed. this is a stretch.

amoore87
02-19-2010, 11:56 AM
i was watching it live and said the same thing when he missed it.."that ***** was about to cry" haha

#1Mavericksfan
Yea this is a reach...what do you want Lebron to do?....skip off the court as if he made that shot.

wileyisTOFU
this is the title from a website worldstarhip.com that shows the highlights and the title of the video is "Hurting: Lebron James Bout To Cry After Missing Shot & Losing To Denver Nuggets! (Power Walked To The Locker Room Quick Before The Cameras Can Get 2 Him) + Highlights Of Carmelo Anthony Vs Lebron James"
I noticed this yesterday and no im not hating. i just wanted to see what you guys thought and if any of you noticed it. go to 2:58 in the video and tell me what you think.

http://*************************/videos/video.php?v=wshhnv7vTwRON8RZg10O

yah such a shame for a athlete to give a crap, what was he thinking?

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2010, 11:57 AM
Wow you are realllly reaching on this one.
Looked more like he was frustrated that he couldn't do anything on the last shot.
I can understand the confusion I guess, but thread worthy?

well i thought it was kind of harsh for the website to do that, but i mean the dude looks like he was gonna cry or something. i mean im not hating, if he is as competitive as he says, it must of hurt doing all you can and not winning. still though people make a lot more meaningless threads then this.

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2010, 11:58 AM
yah such a shame for a athlete to give a crap, what was he thinking?

yea he can go cry all the way to the bank, poor him missing a shot in a regular season game while banking 16 million dollars while doing it. your actin like im callin him a cry baby or something.

Bucsfan
02-19-2010, 12:03 PM
it was hard to tell, he looked very uspet, but he kinda did look like he was gonna cry...but he forgot the feeling of losing i guess....sheesh it wasnt even a playoff game

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2010, 12:05 PM
it was hard to tell, he looked very uspet, but he kinda did look like he was gonna cry...but he forgot the feeling of losing i guess....sheesh it wasnt even a playoff game

and as mchale said, that was a long 1.9. they didnt even start the clock till he slipped. he had every advantage of gettin a good shot up there. but i agree, its a regular season game

magichatnumber9
02-19-2010, 12:10 PM
He did look like he was going to cry. Hey it was a tough loss.

TheKing23
02-19-2010, 12:12 PM
Was any good really gonna come from this thread...

You gotta hate a player that shows emotion on court though haven't you, let's all just find a reason to hate on LeBron...

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Was any good really gonna come from this thread...

You gotta hate a player that shows emotion on court though haven't you, let's all just find a reason to hate on LeBron...

READ THE INTRODUCTION!!!!!! FOR ONE I aint hatin even though i do think its a little too early to show emotion for a regular season game and for two, i didnt think up that title. go to the website. read before you comment

DLeeicious
02-19-2010, 12:22 PM
first off I really could care less if a guy looks like he is going to cry or actually does or whatever it really doesn't affect me at all, BUT, how can anyone say he does NOT look like he is going to cry? He totally looks like he is about to bawl in the locker room.

JayW_1023
02-19-2010, 12:25 PM
So what if he cried. That tells me he cares. You can't blame him after losing a tough OT loss, scoring 43, 15 and 13.

This LeBron bashing is getting ridiculous...and this thread is plain ********.

TopsyTurvy
02-19-2010, 12:27 PM
I would have more questions if Lebron left everything on the court, missed or made the buzzer beater, and showed zero emotion instead of what I saw last night. Last night was just further proof of the type of competitor Lebron is.

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2010, 12:27 PM
So what if he cried. That tells me he cares. You can't blame him after losing a tough OT loss, scoring 43, 15 and 13.

This LeBron bashing is getting ridiculous...and this thread is plain ********.

no whats ******** is when we have a thread over a lebron tv shirt. thats ********.

JayW_1023
02-19-2010, 12:32 PM
no whats ******** is when we have a thread over a lebron tv shirt. thats ********.

That won't give you an excuse to pile up on the retardedness and drop everyones IQ on these forums by one point. If you have a point, make it. But singling out LeBron for being emotional is just absurd.

When the Lakers lost to the Spurs in 2003, Kobe cried too...and it was precisely the moment where I started respecting him as a basketball player. It's great to see players cry after a tough loss instead of acting like they don't give a rats behind. Would basketball be better if all players acted like their Nba2k10 counterparts?

G-Funk
02-19-2010, 12:38 PM
he can cry he's still a great player

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2010, 12:39 PM
That won't give you an excuse to pile up on the retardedness and drop everyones IQ on these forums by one point. If you have a point, make it. But singling out LeBron for being emotional is just absurd.

When the Lakers lost to the Spurs in 2003, Kobe cried too...and it was precisely the moment where I started respecting him as a basketball player. It's great to see players cry after a tough loss instead of acting like they don't give a rats behind. Would basketball be better if all players acted like their Nba2k10 counterparts?

oh you mean when Kobe lost a PLAYOFF GAME and the SERIES? this is a regular season game. If kobe would of lost a regular season game and was crying about it id be laughing my *** off, im a big d wade fan and if he lost a regular season game and cried i would of been ripping him as well. its one thing to lose in the playoffs or finals, but its REGULAR SEASON. also, as i told another gentlemen, i didnt make up the title of the video, i just wanted to see if people agreed with the title. please show me one video though since you wanna bring that up where someone cried in a regular season game. kobe never did, jordan never never would of, nor would any of the greats. its a regular season game.

$ NyC $
02-19-2010, 12:40 PM
Dude, i seriously see no point at all in this thread. What's the question your asking? Does it look like LBJ is about 2 cry or not? Yea, he did look like it but hey dude just dropped a historic trib-dubb nd they lost.

Big deal, there's no need to make a thread over every little thing.

$ NyC $
02-19-2010, 12:41 PM
FWI he didn't start crying. He prob just felt like sh!Z i mean it was a hard loss and he played his heart out, nothing wrong there.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Classic game last night, I really did think Bron was about to cry, Tough loss.

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Dude, i seriously see no point at all in this thread. What's the question your asking? Does it look like LBJ is about 2 cry or not? Yea, he did look like it but hey dude just dropped a historic trib-dubb nd they lost.

Big deal, there's no need to make a thread over every little thing.

yea, pretty much, just wanted to see what people thought and pretty much if he had a right to cry. pretty much yes or no and thats it. no big deal. i didnt put in the thread, "lmao, lebron is a baby" or anything. i do think it was a little ridiculous though

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Classic game last night, I really did think Bron was about to cry, Tough loss.

awesome picture at the bottom, that was a tuff shot carmelo hit.

tedthewalrus
02-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Yea this is a reach...what do you want Lebron to do?....skip off the court as if he made that shot.

i watched it live too and said the same thing, he needs to grow up. so you lost a game, it's gunna happen, at least give respect to the team that beat you! shake hands and then walk off the court with your head high ready for the next game.

MJ-BULLS
02-19-2010, 12:45 PM
well he did look like he was gonna cry after not getting a good a shot off. shs, i would of been upset too. Either way he is still a hell of a player.

JayW_1023
02-19-2010, 12:50 PM
oh you mean when Kobe lost a PLAYOFF GAME and the SERIES? this is a regular season game. If kobe would of lost a regular season game and was crying about it id be laughing my *** off, im a big d wade fan and if he lost a regular season game and cried i would of been ripping him as well. its one thing to lose in the playoffs or finals, but its REGULAR SEASON. also, as i told another gentlemen, i didnt make up the title of the video, i just wanted to see if people agreed with the title. please show me one video though since you wanna bring that up where someone cried in a regular season game. kobe never did, jordan never never would of, nor would any of the greats. its a regular season game.

It was an OT loss decided by one shot...that hurts regardless...especially when LeBron was carrying his team like that. So what if it was one game...they played at home, and it was a dogfight. It was perfectly reasonable for LeBron to be upset.

The fact that you rip someone for crying in that situation is sort of strange, because emotions make sports intruiging. Go play NBA2K10 if you like basketball without emotion.

Carey
02-19-2010, 12:54 PM
Yea it did look like he was gonna cry but i dont see the big deal, I'd be happy if my star player and leader wanted to cry after a tough loss.

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2010, 12:55 PM
It was an OT loss decided by one shot...that hurts regardless...especially when LeBron was carrying his team like that. So what if it was one game...they played at home, and it was a dogfight. It was perfectly reasonable for LeBron to be upset.

The fact that you rip someone for crying in that situation is sort of strange, because emotions make sports intruiging. Go play NBA2K10 if you like basketball without emotion.

i like emotion, i like when noah slams the ball and pumps his chest, i love when wade and kobe shake their head in disgust because they know they screwed up. i like when teams dance when they win the finals, but i dont like when people cry after REGULAR season games for missing a jumper in an OT game or not. thats some junior high park district crap and if thats what you like then i would suggest to start watching those types of games. the NBA is a grown mans game. like i said, if you show me one video of any of the greats doing that in a regular season game, i will shut my mouth, but i bet you wont find a video of kove, mj, wade, and such crying after a regular season game. the greats know its just one game and to move on to the next and forget this one.

krest213
02-19-2010, 12:55 PM
so what even if he was crying. thats just to show you the passion he has for the game and about winning who like losing? not me.

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2010, 12:57 PM
also, how you gonna dance when you blow someone out and cry when you lose a game and just walk off the court? even in high school you would of been called a brat for that one.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-19-2010, 12:57 PM
awesome picture at the bottom, that was a tuff shot carmelo hit.

Thnx mane. Classic game last night.

wileyisTOFU
02-19-2010, 12:59 PM
yea he can go cry all the way to the bank, poor him missing a shot in a regular season game while banking 16 million dollars while doing it. your actin like im callin him a cry baby or something.

Im just saying its good to see players give a crap, good for the NBA, good for us watching at home.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-19-2010, 12:59 PM

Thats why you gotta switch to NBA Live 10 bruh! They got that new emotion thing, players actually, yell, pump they're chest, flex and all that! :D

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2010, 01:01 PM
Thats why you gotta switch to NBA Live 10 bruh! They got that new emotion thing, players actually, yell, pump they're chest, flex and all that! :D

lmao...... yea i thought live was better then this year then 2k10 and the best like in like 6 years

JayW_1023
02-19-2010, 01:03 PM
i like emotion, i like when noah slams the ball and pumps his chest, i love when wade and kobe shake their head in disgust because they know they screwed up. i like when teams dance when they win the finals, but i dont like when people cry after REGULAR season games for missing a jumper in an OT game or not. thats some junior high park district crap and if thats what you like then i would suggest to start watching those types of games. the NBA is a grown mans game. like i said, if you show me one video of any of the greats doing that in a regular season game, i will shut my mouth, but i bet you wont find a video of kove, mj, wade, and such crying after a regular season game. the greats know its just one game and to move on to the next and forget this one.

LeBron isn't Kobe, MJ and Wade. He can deal with losses his way, that's his right. Nothing wrong with that. You seem to basically be implying that as long as it's the regular season, players should just shrug and think there will always be a next time? It justdoesn't work that way. Wether LeBron cried or not, people would bash him regardless. And that's not fair to him, especially after dropping 43, 15 and 13 leaving it all on the floor. You think he could've done more to put his team in a position. You think it doesn't hurt to come up short against the better team for the night with such a massive individual performance?

$ NyC $
02-19-2010, 01:07 PM
I don't kno about you but sometimes people get upset after a tough pick-up game. Doesn't matter where or what level depends on how much you care for the game. He was basically head 2 head with Melo and Melo won the game and hit the game winner. LBJ would have been crazy happy if he hit that game winner but he lost and Melo got the better of him. Was a tough loss and an amazing classic.

D Roses Bulls
02-19-2010, 01:10 PM
LeBron isn't Kobe, MJ and Wade. He can deal with losses his way, that's his right. Nothing wrong with that. You seem to basically be implying that as long as it's the regular season, players should just shrug and think there will always be a next time? It justdoesn't work that way. Wether LeBron cried or not, people would bash him regardless. And that's not fair to him, especially after dropping 43, 15 and 13 leaving it all on the floor. You think he could've done more to put his team in a position. You think it doesn't hurt to come up short against the better team for the night with such a massive individual performance?

oh i agree..... it was a spectacular performance and he carried his team and its a tough loss but still its one game. and that is right, he isnt mj, kobe, wade and yes it is a long season, but you just won 13 in a row, you bound to lose one. its not like the season is over for him. suck it up and focus on the next game. like i said before, you dance all you want when you blowing people out but cry cause you lose one game. i mean come on. he could of walked up to at least melo and been like good game. gave him a pound and walked off, but emotion or not, just shows again not good sportsman ship. your a pro athlete gettin paid millions of dollars to be a role model and kids look up to you. thats not being a good role model. its a game, not life and death. just move on to the next one.

JayW_1023
02-19-2010, 01:20 PM
oh i agree..... it was a spectacular performance and he carried his team and its a tough loss but still its one game. and that is right, he isnt mj, kobe, wade and yes it is a long season, but you just won 13 in a row, you bound to lose one. its not like the season is over for him. suck it up and focus on the next game. like i said before, you dance all you want when you blowing people out but cry cause you lose one game. i mean come on. he could of walked up to at least melo and been like good game. gave him a pund and walked off, but emotion or not, just shows again not good sportsman ship. your a pro athlete gettin paid millions of dollars to be a role model and kids look up to you. thats not being a good role model. its a game, not life and death. just move on to the next one.

Depends on how you lose.

There is a difference between losing a game decided in the last seconds...or a game already decided in garbage time. If the Cavs lost by ten points, then it's a loss they can pin on the fact that they didn't play well. But in this game the Cavs played well. Problem is, the Nuggets also played really well. When a game is decided like this, where Lebron got himself a good look that would have won the game, that hurts.

It's not like the Cavs chucked their way out of the game for Denver to pull away. Then something clearly went wrong. But in the game, LeBrons did everything he could and then some. That kind of effort would've won the Cavs most games...but the Nuggets just matched the level op competition. And the higher that level rises, the more emotions come in to play.

The fact that LeBron had 43 points, 15, 13 and still walked off the court like that shows he doesn't care about his individual accolades. Believe me, alot of players would be like "so what if we lost, this statline will earn me a huge paycheck next season." Thus, I still find it quite strange to dismiss LeBrons demeanor this time.

Of course the dance thing was ********...but every player in the NBA does something moronic once in awhile.

tedthewalrus
02-19-2010, 01:25 PM
oh i agree..... it was a spectacular performance and he carried his team and its a tough loss but still its one game. and that is right, he isnt mj, kobe, wade and yes it is a long season, but you just won 13 in a row, you bound to lose one. its not like the season is over for him. suck it up and focus on the next game. like i said before, you dance all you want when you blowing people out but cry cause you lose one game. i mean come on. he could of walked up to at least melo and been like good game. gave him a pound and walked off, but emotion or not, just shows again not good sportsman ship. your a pro athlete gettin paid millions of dollars to be a role model and kids look up to you. thats not being a good role model. its a game, not life and death. just move on to the next one.

:clap: completely agree. LBJ has to mature and respect melo for hitting that shot. he played as hard as he could and came up short one time. dont walk off the court like a baby who didn't get his candy

JIMMY CONWAY
02-19-2010, 01:30 PM
He was gonna cry because the refs didn't bail him out like they usually do.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
02-19-2010, 01:57 PM
he was gonna cry because the refs didn't bail him out like they usually do.

lolol

sugarrayray
02-19-2010, 02:01 PM
Ya when I saw him crying like a little weakling, I started taking fake pictures of him like he does during the warm ups. I took some pictures of him crying with my hands as the camera. Gotta get em developed later.

sugarrayray
02-19-2010, 02:07 PM
I also thought J.J. Hickson yelled and flopped his arms around a LITTLE too much after the dunk earlier in the game. He needs to chill out, hes getting dunks because he's on the best team in the league. Now I know Lebron and Shaq "like him", but the guy still is a nobody that constantly gets wide open shots that others create for him. He needs to calm down a bit and be WAY more humble.