PDA

View Full Version : for some strange reason...i cant see the cavs beating the celtics in the playoffs

thegreatone89
02-19-2010, 06:08 AM
Maybe its just me...cavs fans will probably call me crazy...but I don't think they matchup well versus the celtics. I see the celtics getting healthier late in the season. As it sits right now they would probably match up in the second round...I personaly think doc rivers would out coach mr.brown. lebron carries to much of a burden with this team, if he doesn't create shots for them then the machine breaks down, and if the machine breaks down....you know the rest. Lebron is the third best player in the league no doubt about that tho(kobe and wade)

lakerboy
02-19-2010, 06:11 AM
What Machine? The broken down Machine is in the Lakers.

Hawkeye15
02-19-2010, 06:14 AM
Maybe its just me...cavs fans will probably call me crazy...but I don't think they matchup well versus the celtics. I see the celtics getting healthier late in the season. As it sits right now they would probably match up in the second round...I personaly think doc rivers would out coach mr.brown. lebron carries to much of a burden with this team, if he doesn't create shots for them then the machine breaks down, and if the machine breaks down....you know the rest. Lebron is the third best player in the league no doubt about that tho(kobe and wade)

have you watched the Celtics recently? Its like watching the old timers game at times.
and your last statement is ridiculous.
Cavs in 5 in that series. Unless the fountain of youth gets slipped into KG, Allen, and Pierce's drinks and Rondo all of a sudden goes Jimmy Chipwood

uncleben989
02-19-2010, 06:17 AM
i hate using the facepalm and use it for extreme cases, but this

Lebron is the third best player in the league no doubt about that tho(kobe and wade)

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Statik1
02-19-2010, 06:27 AM
This is sure to ruffle some feathers lol

tcav701
02-19-2010, 06:54 AM
Assuming the addition of Nate is a positive one, I don't think its wrong at all to favor the Celtics in a 7 game series with the Cavs.

stawka
02-19-2010, 07:06 AM
The Celtics still scare the **** out of me. Come Playoff time they will still be dangerous, much like the Spurs.

Your statement about LeBron being the third best in the league is quite ridiculous though LOL. I mean, we even have long-time Laker fans saying he's #1 in the league, what games have you been watching?

Duncan = Donkey
02-19-2010, 07:21 AM
lol, love the jibe at the end
"Lebron is the third best player in the league no doubt about that tho(kobe and wade) :

wudadoda
02-19-2010, 07:26 AM
Kobe and Wade are the best in the league followed closely by lebron and in 3-5 years durant may be better

stawka
02-19-2010, 07:27 AM
Where's T-Mac fall into the top 5 then? :rolleyes:

JJ81
02-19-2010, 07:34 AM
Here's hoping for a Celtic-Laker finals.

tjlipford
02-19-2010, 09:07 AM
I dont see Boston beating the Cavs in the playoffs. They are old and I have to laugh at the statement about Lebron being the third best in the league.Boston barely beat the Lakers without Kobe and lost to them with a 55% Kobe. I think Denver and LA pose the biggest threat to the Cavs IMO

lavilevi23
02-19-2010, 09:24 AM
Lebron is the third best player because of his ego not his skill. If he was as smart as Kobe or Wade he would've been the best.

Twinsfan24
02-19-2010, 09:34 AM
Wow Lebron IS THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE thats it wade cant carry a team like lebron... ya he wins games but he can consistantly get 50 wins a year like lebron. Kobe cant either he didnt have one star he had a few Great Role players Take away gasol,odom,fisher,shaq,horry,etc..... Kobe doesnt pass, wade barely passes, Lebron is the best all around player enough said. I dont know how you can argue Every single player/gm/coach/ex player say lebron is the best.......... back to the point of this thread The Celtics are old.. the Cavs just got Jamison you cant tell me that that trade isnt gonna help, And Nate Robinson making the celtics better than the Cavs what are you smoking.

69centers
02-19-2010, 09:35 AM
I dont see Boston beating the Cavs in the playoffs. They are old and I have to laugh at the statement about Lebron being the third best in the league.Boston barely beat the Lakers without Kobe and lost to them with a 55% Kobe. I think Denver and LA pose the biggest threat to the Cavs IMO

Boston just beat the Lakers with a 70% KG, a 50% Pierce, a 0% Nate, and a 30% Daniels. Do that Math. This equals the Celtics will wreck the Cavs when 100%! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-taunt010.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

CrotchetyOldMan
02-19-2010, 09:40 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...The Celtics...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...
This thread is hilarious...the geriatrics beating the cavs who barely beat them in seven in their championship season against a cavs team who were nothing compared to this year...HAHAHAHAHAH...Lebron the third best player behind Wade and Kobe...HAHAHAHAHAHAH...That is rich...I love when we do these ridiculous laugher threads...Keep up the good work and the great laughs...(you guys aren't really serious are you?)...if so you probably should start watching the games before you start commenting...

JordansBulls
02-19-2010, 09:47 AM

Cavs nearly beat them in 2008 when the Celtics were much better and when Lebron played like crap.

ragee
02-19-2010, 10:07 AM
Wow Lebron IS THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE thats it wade cant carry a team like lebron... ya he wins games but he can consistantly get 50 wins a year like lebron. Kobe cant either he didnt have one star he had a few Great Role players Take away gasol,odom,fisher,shaq,horry,etc..... Kobe doesnt pass, wade barely passes, Lebron is the best all around player enough said. I dont know how you can argue Every single player/gm/coach/ex player say lebron is the best.......... back to the point of this thread The Celtics are old.. the Cavs just got Jamison you cant tell me that that trade isnt gonna help, And Nate Robinson making the celtics better than the Cavs what are you smoking.

Did you know that Wade beat the Mavs single handedly and won the championship a couple of years ago? Wade can't carry a team like Lebron? Where did that come from? The Heat has been a one man team for a couple of years now and they have yet to miss the playoffs other than the time Wade got injured...

stawka
02-19-2010, 10:12 AM
Wade carried the team alone? Let's not get it messed up here. Wade did an AMAZING job but in no way did he carry that team like LeBron's been carrying the Cavs since he got to Cleveland.

Wade had Payton/Walker/Shaq/Zo just to name a few - and while they didn't score 20PPG, they all made key contributions. Every time Shaq got the ball he was fouled, getting Dallas in the penalty so all Wade had to do was drive and get FT's. Zo was a menace on D. Payton hit a few big shots late in a couple of games, same with Walker. J-Will had a good series.

WTF are you talking about? Since Riley blew up the Heat, they've been mediocre. Before that, they were at the top of the league.

kobebabe
02-19-2010, 10:12 AM
Boston just beat the Lakers with a 70% KG, a 50% Pierce, a 0% Nate, and a 30% Daniels. Do that Math. This equals the Celtics will wreck the Cavs when 100%! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-taunt010.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

you may need to call your boys and console them for barely winning against a kobe-less lakers. I am sure they went up there to blow them up but were astonished to find that they barely won. That scared the hell out of your boys!!!

kobebabe
02-19-2010, 10:19 AM
Whoever posted this thread must be either very ignorant or psycho...period! It is just a way to cope with the fact that his team is actually outsted before the playoffs even start! No way celtics can beat Cavs. I don't care if the
c's are 100% healthy or not. They are way too old and rigid and can't keep up with nobody. They can't even beat he Hawks let alone the cavs.

And to say that LBJ is the 3rd best player solidifies my thoughts that you are very ignorant. You need to watch more balls before u can post stupid threads.:speechless::speechless:

RadiantShot
02-19-2010, 10:23 AM
you may need to call your boys and console them for barely winning against a kobe-less lakers. I am sure they went up there to blow them up but were astonished to find that they barely won. That scared the hell out of your boys!!!

Ehh. That.
I mean, while the accomplishment was good for the Celtics, let's not get out of proportion. The Lakers would beat the Celtics in a 7-game series if Kobe was well. Celtics have gotten old now. No changing that. They even talked about how the Celtics went to go practice at UCLA and they got tired after 45 minutes of the workout. They're just not what they used to be. Rondo is pretty much carrying the team right now.

uprightciti
02-19-2010, 10:32 AM
dream playoff picture in the east

R1 :

Cleavland vs. NY >>> NY takes it to 6th game Lebron is very impressed
Orlando vs. Miami >>> Miami cracks and Orlando takes it in 6
Boston vs. Chicago >>> Nail bitter Boston takes it in 7
Atlanta vs. Toronto >>> Atlanta in 5

R2:

The Cavs finally beat Orlando
Boston takes Atlanta

R3: 7 games one winner: Boston's renewed energy takes them back to face LA in the finals

Finals: The two tired teams bring it to 6 who ever wins that game wins the finals

JasonJohnHorn
02-19-2010, 10:34 AM
To the poster:

You aren't crazy. Boston may not be playing well right now, but Pierce matched up very well with James in '08 and brings his A-game to the playoffs, and Allen has the height on West and stretches the defence out with his shooting, and Rondo wins the point guard match-up, and considering that Garnett hasn't been getting the 36 minutes a game he's use to (only around 30 I think), so I'm guess Doc is saving him for the playoffs, and if Garnett is on his game, the Celtics can win the PF match-up, give James a run for his money at SF, they'd win the SG and PG match ups and center might go to Shaq, but it would be close. The question is can the Boston starters put up enough of a lead when they are on the court that their bench won't get dominated by the Cavs bench.

There may be some who rip on you, but when and if they meet in the playoffs (which I hope they do), it will be a series. I'd pick the Cavs, but its not a gimmie.

And as Rudy T said: never underestimate the heart of a champion ;-)

RadiantShot
02-19-2010, 10:37 AM
dream playoff picture in the east

R1 :

Cleavland vs. NY >>> NY takes it to 6th game Lebron is very impressed
Orlando vs. Miami >>> Miami cracks and Orlando takes it in 6
Boston vs. Chicago >>> Nail bitter Boston takes it in 7
Atlanta vs. Toronto >>> Atlanta in 5

R2:

The Cavs finally beat Orlando
Boston takes Atlanta

R3: 7 games one winner: Boston's renewed energy takes them back to face LA in the finals

Finals: The two tired teams bring it to 6 who ever wins that game wins the finals

That's not really..Dream..That's just. Well, idk.

A dream is seeing the Knicks get to the finals, LMAO.

I think it'll either be Cavs/Lakers, Cavs/Nuggs. Magic/Lakers, Magic/Nuggs.

JasonJohnHorn
02-19-2010, 10:50 AM

I agree that James is the best player on the planet, but there is no need to be hating on Wade and Bryant's passing. Wade has posted to 7+ assists a game seasons, and has been over 6 assists a game every year but his rookie season. Wade's assist-to-turnover ration isn't the greatest, but its comparable to James's. Kobe puts up around 5 assists a game and has for like the last decade (though his assist-to-turnover ratio is not as good as Wade or James).

There are all kinds of reasons why James is better, and he is a better passer than Wade of Bryant, but that doens't mean they don't pass. All three can pass the rock and set up a play.

*-THE REAL GM-*
02-19-2010, 11:06 AM

YOUR RIGHT!!!

Whatever reason you have...is very strange...
Dont listen to those voices, they could destory your life...(<-- Whispering)

mikantsass
02-19-2010, 11:20 AM

In case you havent noticed, the Lakers are a top 3-4 team in the west WITHOUT KOBE! They pound the ball into the post with their 3 bigs and do a great job of rebounding both offensively and defensively. In no way did the Celtics expect to blow out the Lakers last night.

I think you need to check the whole "scared" part of your statement because it was Gasol who was scared to be on the block last night. Perk/KG/Sheed were very physical and Gasol cannot handle that (though Bynum and Odom can).

As far as Cleveland goes, I think the series could go either way. Obviously the Cavs will have the home court so that may tip the scales in their favor. We also do not know what kind of impact Jamison will have.

raidercincy
02-19-2010, 11:46 AM

This one is easy. CLEAN YOUR GLASSES.

G-Funk
02-19-2010, 11:48 AM
I agree I wouln't count out the C's vs Cavs, they just need to show some life before playoffs to make it official. I got Wade and kobe ahead of Lebron.

king4day
02-19-2010, 11:56 AM
Lebron is the third best player in the league no doubt about that tho(kobe and wade)

Has anyone sig'd this yet?

#1Mavericksfan
02-19-2010, 11:58 AM
Did you know that Wade beat the Mavs with the REFS and won the championship a couple of years ago? Wade can't carry a team like Lebron? Where did that come from? The Heat has been a one man team for a couple of years now and they have yet to miss the playoffs other than the time Wade got injured...

Fixed*

The SportsKing
02-19-2010, 12:21 PM
I see the cavs choking again! boston maby old but there coming back!

CrotchetyOldMan
02-19-2010, 08:00 PM
It's absolutely hilarious that this thread has made it to a third page...Are you people on crack or what?...The geriatrics will be INCREDIBLY fortunate to even make it to the ECF or even the 2nd round to face the Cavs...They are just not that good this year...Don't you realize they are as healthy as they're gonna get...They're old men and healing back to 100% is not gonna happen until after the season is over and even then their "100%" is gonna be about 75% of what they were in their prime...obviously none of you are older than 25 cause you just don't realize what happens to your body when you breach 30...the celtics cannot beat the Cavs, Magic, or Hawks in a 7 game series...Its pointless to discuss how they would fare against any Western Conference teams cause they have absolutely no shot of making it to the finals unless LBJ, Dwight Howard, and Joe Johnson all get injured...

NYMetros
02-19-2010, 08:11 PM

Yeah... you must not be watching much NBA this year. LeBron is miles ahead of everyone else. It's not even close. The only way LeBron doesn't win the MVP is if he misses the next 15+ games.

Strumpy
02-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Let's go Celtics! :dance:

Derick713
02-19-2010, 08:34 PM
The Celtics might not be able to hold up. The danger is that they fall far enough to where they have to face the Hawks, Magic, and Cavs. The Celtics big three aren’t the same in terms of explosiveness or athletic ability. The Cavs can wear down the Celtics enough.

Rasheed Wallace isn't even in shape yet. He looked terrible last night vs. the Lakers. I concede that Rondo, Robinson, and Garnett will still give the Cavs a little trouble.

Derick713
02-19-2010, 08:35 PM
I feel like the Celtics have a chance, but I keep forgetting that they've gotten older and slower. For all we know the Celtics might be holding back and until they see the finish line drawing near.

Raph12
02-19-2010, 08:39 PM
I see what you mean, the Celts match up really well with the Cavs; Perkins will make Shaq work, KG can shut Jamison down, Pierce will make Lebron work, Ray will make Parker's life a living hell with all of the screens and what not and Rondo can shut down Mo Will.

If they do play against one another, I got the Celts in 7.

ragee
02-19-2010, 10:01 PM
Wade carried the team alone? Let's not get it messed up here. Wade did an AMAZING job but in no way did he carry that team like LeBron's been carrying the Cavs since he got to Cleveland.

Wade had Payton/Walker/Shaq/Zo just to name a few - and while they didn't score 20PPG, they all made key contributions. Every time Shaq got the ball he was fouled, getting Dallas in the penalty so all Wade had to do was drive and get FT's. Zo was a menace on D. Payton hit a few big shots late in a couple of games, same with Walker. J-Will had a good series.

WTF are you talking about? Since Riley blew up the Heat, they've been mediocre. Before that, they were at the top of the league.

And you're telling me Lebron didn't have any support? You have got to be kidding me... What were the Cavs fan saying before they got beat in the playoffs last year? They were saying they have the deepest roster in the league...

Payton was just there to win a ring... Shaq may have contributed some things but nothing more than what Z was doing in Cleveland... Walker was decent... J-Will had a couple of good games... With all t hat being said, they beat the Mavs who beat the Suns and the Spurs... They got past the then superior Detroit Pistons... There is nothing that Lebron did that Wade has not done yet...

Since Riley blew up the team, they have been medicore, true... Why? Because they are back being a one man team! Despite that, Wade is still able to bring his team to the Playoffs each year!

ragee
02-19-2010, 10:02 PM
Fixed*

My bad dude!!! Very True!!!

stawka
02-19-2010, 10:13 PM
- He gets his team to the Playoff's because it's in the East. My local ball team could get to the Playoff's in the East.

- Don't compare Shaq's impact to Z's - EVER! Don't insult my intelligence

- Payton/Walker/J-Will/Zo/Shaq >>>>> Mo-Will/West/Varejao/Z -- Again, don't insult my intelligence

- Payton was there to win a ring, just let the rest of the players, that's what they play for isn't it? Don't discredit what Payton did in that series. Sure he didn't average 20PPG but he played well on both ends.

- Like I said, Shaq's impact didn't show up on the box scores. As soon as he got the ball, he was fouled and put to the line. 4 minutes into a quarter, the Mavs were in the penalty. As well as it worked to get Shaq out of the game scoring-wise, it backfired because Wade lived at the FT line and capitalized... Just as the Mavs fans.

NYMetros
02-19-2010, 10:47 PM
And you're telling me Lebron didn't have any support? You have got to be kidding me... What were the Cavs fan saying before they got beat in the playoffs last year? They were saying they have the deepest roster in the league...

They are fans. Fans are biased and always want to believe their team is the best.

Shaq may have contributed some things but nothing more than what Z was doing in Cleveland...

Um, Shaq averaged 20/10 with a 60% FG and amazing defense. Z averaged about 13/7.5 with a 47% FG and average at best defense. You have got to be kidding me bro. Z of 08 was as good as 06 Shaq? That's hilarious.

ragee
02-19-2010, 10:48 PM
- He gets his team to the Playoff's because it's in the East. My local ball team could get to the Playoff's in the East.

- Don't compare Shaq's impact to Z's - EVER! Don't insult my intelligence

- Payton/Walker/J-Will/Zo/Shaq >>>>> Mo-Will/West/Varejao/Z -- Again, don't insult my intelligence

- Payton was there to win a ring, just let the rest of the players, that's what they play for isn't it? Don't discredit what Payton did in that series. Sure he didn't average 20PPG but he played well on both ends.

- Like I said, Shaq's impact didn't show up on the box scores. As soon as he got the ball, he was fouled and put to the line. 4 minutes into a quarter, the Mavs were in the penalty. As well as it worked to get Shaq out of the game scoring-wise, it backfired because Wade lived at the FT line and capitalized... Just as the Mavs fans.

Mo, West VErajao, Z, and a bunch of decent role players! The Heat players were way past their prime... Not the Cavs... YEs, they made the playoffs because they belong in the east... Sure, there is no way he could have carried that kind of team in the west... But do note that the Cavs belong in the east too... Your argument applies to your Lebron James as well...

stawka
02-19-2010, 10:51 PM
Your argument is weak dude. I just pointed out a few different facts and you just ignored them and carried on with the BS you said before.

Wade>LeBron>Kobe>Jordan? You happy??? I'm outa here for now, you win :)

Super.
02-19-2010, 10:51 PM

Cheers to that

td0tsfinest
02-19-2010, 10:52 PM
write a blog about it.

NBA-GMaster
02-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Let's just see in the playoffs who will win in their series..

69centers
02-20-2010, 11:37 AM
Has anyone seen KG the last two games? He's on fire, looks close to being back to his old form, and he was even taunting Portland players last night by screaming, "I'm back". This guy still has it in him, and anyone doubting that may want to turn your TV's off come playoff time, because there isn't a team in the NBA the C's can't beat when KG is on his game.

celtisox41
02-20-2010, 02:55 PM

You better hope the celtics dont make it, that will mean garnett is healthy then you have absolutely no shot whatsoever to beat the celtics

Gibby23
02-20-2010, 02:57 PM
You better hope the celtics dont make it, that will mean garnett is healthy then you have absolutely no shot whatsoever to beat the celtics

lol at Garnett ever being healthy. He is what he is and will break down by the 2nd round of the playoffs. Don't worry, the celtics wont make it to the Finals.

celtisox41
02-20-2010, 02:59 PM
Yeah... you must not be watching much NBA this year. LeBron is miles ahead of everyone else. It's not even close. The only way LeBron doesn't win the MVP is if he misses the next 15+ games.

Lebron is the third best, because kobe and wade play with just themselves, lebron plays every game with the refs help. "king James" cant do anything wrong, he gets every call and he STILL complains about it. Him and Ladanian Tomlinson are the two biggest crybabies in sports. And if you want proof look at the end of the denver game where he hogged the ball, missed, then when the game was over stormed off the court like the sore loser he is

celtisox41
02-20-2010, 03:00 PM
lol at Garnett ever being healthy. He is what he is and will break down by the 2nd round of the playoffs. Don't worry, the celtics wont make it to the Finals.

He'll be back, you watch, he's already starting to

0nekhmer
02-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Well if the cavs play like they did last year in the playoffs, they wont get close to the celts

shep33
02-20-2010, 03:17 PM
We can't put too much stock in their 3 game winning streak. They squeaked by Sacramento (3points), and beat the Lakers by 1 without Kobe. I actually picked Boston to go to the finals from the start, but this is what has to happen for them to make it:

1) Stay Healthy

2)Try and not have any 7 game series (cause if they have 2 long series before the ECF, that could hurt them.

3)Gotta score more. Maybe Nate helps, but guys like Pierce and KG have to step up, and IMO have had pretty sub-par seasons due to injury.

4) Their rebounding sucks and they need to get on the boards. I saw this stat and I was amazed, Boston is the 2nd worst rebounding team (per game) ahead of only Gstate.

thegreatone89
02-20-2010, 03:42 PM
I'm not trying to stir trouble with cavs fans...its just I think besides lebron, no one else is tough enough to go a 7 game series with the celtics...and why is it so crazy to say lebron is third best in the nba, those other 2 guys have rings and mvps and that's all that matters...

Meth
02-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Lebron is the third best, because kobe and wade play with just themselves, lebron plays every game with the refs help. "king James" cant do anything wrong, he gets every call and he STILL complains about it. Him and Ladanian Tomlinson are the two biggest crybabies in sports. And if you want proof look at the end of the denver game where he hogged the ball, missed, then when the game was over stormed off the court like the sore loser he is

True that.

thegreatone89
05-03-2010, 11:03 PM
hmmm....just saying

D Roses Bulls
05-03-2010, 11:12 PM

:clap:

Ethix11
05-03-2010, 11:24 PM
The Cavs to me are like a better version than the Heat. They have a very similar playing style and that didnt match up well against the Celtics. They were the last team we wanted to face in the playoffs lets just put it that way. The Celtics have that ¨switch¨ thing going on and this time theyre healthy.

kArSoN RyDaH
05-03-2010, 11:30 PM
celtics blew a lead in game one and kept the lead in game 2. had they not blew their 13 point lead in the 3rd qrtr of game one theyd be up 2-0 right now. i dont think cleveland is gonna win.

kArSoN RyDaH
05-03-2010, 11:30 PM
Cheers to that

x2

revenge :mad: ;)

KW93KB24
05-03-2010, 11:33 PM

wtf are u smoking on? wade cant carry a team to 50 wins? ummm whos on wades team again? oh yeah a bunch of nobodies and did you not watch the finals when the heat were down 3-1 against the mavs, dwyane wade literally brought them back and won the finals for the heat. Lebron did not carry his team to 50 wins he had a big part, but his supporting cast is very good, better than the lakers, they obviously had the best record in the nba so you cant say lebron single handedly got them the best record in the nba.
wade also averaged more assists than lebron last year in the 09 season. also to say wade barely passes and kobe barely passes is ludacris because there is one reasons for that.

1. either they dont pass because guys arent making their shots and they have to take charge of the game and start taking over.

put lebron in a line up with smush parker, luke walton, lamar odom, kwame brown, and brian cook and lets see lebron post up 7 assist and 7 rebounds a game.

yeah kobe has a good supporting cast, but lebrons is pretty damn good too, also lebron literally has the ball in his hands all the time thats why he averaging more assist than kobe and barely more than wade. lakers run a triangle offense so one player doesnt get 10+ assists a game because the ball is always being passed around. kobe is the clutchest player in nba history, i'll take a kobe thats 10-25 shooting and makes the game winning shot than lebrons 30 points and choking the game away.

basketfan4life
05-03-2010, 11:34 PM
and they just blowed the cavs out,and if it weren't for mo williams in game 1,they maight very well be 0-2 down now.

and about lebron,he showed his weakneasees why he is not the best player in the game,while boston were opening that lead in quarter 3,lbj kept passing and passing,there are times in this game where teams expect just scoring from their best players,but lbj didn't,he didn't trust his shot a bid...and to me,this still puts Kobe a head of Lebron and kobe is turning to his healthy days now.

topdog
05-03-2010, 11:35 PM
I seriously agree with the original thread post (and not because i somewhat like boston and megaloathe the cavs). The cavs made have made a mistake building their team to match up with orlando - they might not even get there. Boston's bigs are just a too skilled and too smart to be outmatched by the cavs, Rondo is superior to Mo Williams, and Allen-Pierce certainly can cancel out all Lebron's damage.

xTEK101x
05-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Has anyone sig'd this yet?
I think kobe and wade are both better then lebron. Lebron gets to much credit cause of the refs, everything goes lebrons way its bullspit. If dwight didnt get all these bullspit calls he would probably be a more dominating player.

xTEK101x
05-03-2010, 11:51 PM

iFYouSeekAmy
05-04-2010, 12:01 AM

Machine???

Albert Pujols???

Raph12
05-04-2010, 12:25 AM
After Game 1 and 2, I'm leaning towards the Celts, but wouldn't be surprised if it went either way.