PDA

View Full Version : what happen to tmac if..?

airborne_06
02-19-2010, 01:21 AM
when he plays average on knicks...?
when knicks cud get bosh and jj...?
when he injures again...?

will knicks sign tmac to a new contract nex season?

jimbobjarree
02-19-2010, 01:25 AM
I wonder if some of the asian fans that loved TMac cus he played with Ming will now be Knicks fans or stay loyal to the crocked Ming and Houston

ChiSox219
02-19-2010, 01:31 AM
I wonder if some of the asian fans that loved TMac cus he played with Ming will now be Knicks fans or stay loyal to the crocked Ming and Houston

Kevin Martin will be the starting SG in next year's all-star game.

Hellcrooner
02-19-2010, 02:01 AM
well the interesting scenario is if TMac shows he still has something on the tank if he will accept a risky (in case he injurys) one year Minimum salary extension to allow them to bring two max stars and then negotiatie his REAL extension once FA is over

JiffyMix88
02-19-2010, 02:13 AM
when he plays average on knicks...? Finals
when knicks cud get bosh and jj...?He's better then both put together
when he injures again...?It's not gonna happen

will knicks sign tmac to a new contract nex season? Yes to a 12 year contract

there

stawka
02-19-2010, 02:34 AM
Kevin Martin will be the starting SG in next year's all-star game.

LMFAO!!! That was funny :clap:

magichatnumber9
02-19-2010, 02:37 AM
I think if T mac can stay healthy and produce, he might be one of the 3 big names they want on that roster next season. He really needs to make his relationship with coach D work.

Giraffes Rule
02-19-2010, 02:46 AM
If Tmac doesn't play well, the Knicks will let him go. If he plays well, they'll have a good shot at retaining him but their priority has to be on James/Wade/Bosh/Stoudamire. I don't think any of the top tier free agents would go to the Knicks though. They'll probably end up with Tmac and Boozer, overpaying for both, and not going anywhere. D'antoni couldn't get it done with the Suns, with all those weapons he had on that team and with the best point guard in the league setting it all up, how can he expect a slapped together Knicks team to do any better? I know they're in the east, but I don't think they could topple the elite teams with his system.

IU Hoosiers 3
02-19-2010, 03:04 AM
If Tmac doesn't play well, the Knicks will let him go. If he plays well, they'll have a good shot at retaining him but their priority has to be on James/Wade/Bosh/Stoudamire. I don't think any of the top tier free agents would go to the Knicks though. They'll probably end up with Tmac and Boozer, overpaying for both, and not going anywhere. D'antoni couldn't get it done with the Suns, with all those weapons he had on that team and with the best point guard in the league setting it all up, how can he expect a slapped together Knicks team to do any better? I know they're in the east, but I don't think they could topple the elite teams with his system.

yeah but no offense to phoenix at all, but it's new york. The place for the best in the world to shine. These players wanna "play for their fans" and all, but i'm sure they just want the most money and to make it big on the biggest stage.

ldc62
02-19-2010, 03:10 AM
Tmac is not going to be there next year...