PDA

View Full Version : Marquis Daniels' New Diamond Chain Of His Face

Fresno
02-18-2010, 05:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syHxAs5Wk3U

:facepalm:

And you wonder why athletes always whine about their safety, and this is why they're in danger when they go out.

bigsams50
02-18-2010, 05:39 PM
That **** looks horrible

Nighthawk
02-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Sorry but i gotta admit thats great. Even got the hair.

Daniels is crazy

Fresno
02-18-2010, 05:41 PM
That **** looks horrible

Are you talking about the chain or Marquis Daniels' face?

I agree with both.

Daniels is a dumbass, somebody is going to snatch his chain or hes going to end up selling it once hes out of the league and has no money.

Jays Claw
02-18-2010, 05:41 PM
Impressive.

cardinals1226
02-18-2010, 05:42 PM
What a stupid waste of money. I always thought Daniels had issues. The guy has the potential to be a pretty good player, but he just keeps showing his immaturity.

BTownTeamsRKing
02-18-2010, 05:43 PM
that is crazy

thescore53
players need to know how to save their money

you know antoine walker is broke now:facepalm:

bigsams50
Are you talking about the chain or Marquis Daniels' face?

I agree with both.

Daniels is a dumbass, somebody is going to snatch his chain or hes going to end up selling it once hes out of the league and has no money.

But isnt his chain his face?..... LOL

Fresno
02-18-2010, 05:44 PM
What a stupid waste of money. I always thought Daniels had issues. The guy has the potential to be a pretty good player, but he just keeps showing his immaturity.

Daniels does have issues, thats why he came off of a career season and no team wanted to sign him for more than a bench player.

MaHaRaJaH
Sorry but i gotta admit thats great. Even got the hair.

Daniels is crazy
It does right, it's pretty good piece of art.

Ragun
thats sickkkk.

Ragun
02-18-2010, 05:45 PM

the guy had a huge contract before going to boston.

$ NyC $
02-18-2010, 05:47 PM
Damn. Must be heavy. Can't imagine walking around with that bouncing on my chest.

Fresno
02-18-2010, 05:48 PM
players need to know how to save their money

you know antoine walker is broke now:facepalm:

The cycle just continues to repeat itself. This is what happens when you take dumb kids, give them millions of dollars to play a game as immature youth(18-21) and then continue giving them millions of dollars to spend.

By the time common sense starts to kick in at like 34 or 35 and they have to think about the future, they look back and realize they let 85% of their money go down the toilet on stupid things.

sep11ie
02-18-2010, 05:48 PM
The funny thing is, it says Chain Made For Boston Celtics Star... He's a star?

cardinals1226
02-18-2010, 05:52 PM
Daniels does have issues, thats why he came off of a career season and no team wanted to sign him for more than a bench player.

Trust me, I know. I'm a Pacer fan and have seen him get suspended for the dumbest stuff. You just want to grab him around the neck and tell him to grow up.

the guy had a huge contract before going to boston.

Not really. I wouldn't consider a 6 year, $38 million contract huge. That's just a little over $6 million a year. That's a good price for some of the rediculous contracts now-a-days.

Tymer
02-18-2010, 05:58 PM
pretty cool

everyone bugging out about him buying that pendant how you know he hasnt been saving all his money and decided he wants to buy something for himself?

thescore53
02-18-2010, 06:01 PM
The cycle just continues to repeat itself. This is what happens when you take dumb kids, give them millions of dollars to play a game as immature youth(18-21) and then continue giving them millions of dollars to spend.

By the time common sense starts to kick in at like 34 or 35 and they have to think about the future, they look back and realize they let 85% of their money go down the toilet on stupid things.
=====================
couldnt say it better myself

kswissdaf
02-18-2010, 06:16 PM
thats uglier then his actual face

Super.
02-18-2010, 06:17 PM
I think it's a waste of money but....

DAMN! that thing is freaking AWESOME. If only i wasnt a poor college student

PBG
02-18-2010, 06:17 PM

they do the **** as an investment.

if youre rich and white, you buy gold and real estate.

if youre rich and black, you buy cars and jewlery.

i bet youre one of those people that say "i would just put it all in the bank and let it sit there while trusting some people to protect it for me" :down: *with a fart noise*

SteveNash
02-18-2010, 06:30 PM
And you wonder why athletes always whine about their safety, and this is why they're in danger when they go out.

No one is going to steal something that ugly.

I'd invest my money in real estate so I can build a house on it to retire to like Michael Irvin and Evander Holyfield did. That way I own the land my house is built on, and I own my house. 2 valuable assets that I could sell if I ever wanted to downgrade.

Have you been paying attention the last year and a half?

td0tsfinest
02-18-2010, 06:33 PM
who would wear that around their neck?

I really thought the chain game was done with now a days.

Young2Kinsler
02-18-2010, 06:34 PM
The fact some people think this is cool shows what is wrong with America today. Spending on things we don't need or can't afford just because we WANT something.

Fresno
02-18-2010, 06:34 PM
No one is going to steal something that ugly.
Dude, people steal shovels out of backyards. People steal yard gnomes.

Why would they not steal a diamond chain of a face?

Have you been paying attention the last year and a half?

I was just giving an example of each guy, not saying that was my plan to follow their footsteps.

sep11ie
02-18-2010, 06:36 PM
What'd my post get deleted for?

Fresno
02-18-2010, 06:36 PM
The fact some people think this is cool shows what is wrong with America today. Spending on things we don't need or can't afford just because we WANT something.

When you are able to afford all of your needs, you sometimes lose track of what you really want in life.

I think most people want to have their needs met, and to take care of their loved ones, I think everything else is just filler to have something extra.

Fresno
02-18-2010, 06:38 PM
What'd my post get deleted for?

You mentioned race, maybe.

Lets keep it back to basketball related discussion and the discussion of idiots, without race as a factor.

Kakaroach
02-18-2010, 06:39 PM
the guy had a huge contract before going to boston. Yeah lol he was set to make 7mill or something.

Ugly chain.

SteveNash
02-18-2010, 06:39 PM
Dude, people steal shovels out of backyards. People steal yard gnomes.

Why would they not steal a diamond chain of a face?

I bet people steal the pretty looking garden gnomes. No one is going to steal he crappy jewelry. They can't wear it and they wouldn't find anyone that would want to buy it.

I was just giving an example of each guy, not saying that was my plan to follow their footsteps.

All I'm saying is that real estate is a poor investment.

CQSox305
02-18-2010, 06:41 PM
You likely wont see a caucasian player do something that stupid. It hurts me being a biracial american seeing other young black guys doing things that will only get them laughed at.

JNA17
02-18-2010, 06:41 PM
so stupid yet so.....EPIC!

RaptorsFanatic
02-18-2010, 06:46 PM
I compliment the artist even though it looks like an Aboriginal person.

Waste of money, however. Materialism has taken over the world.

cardinals1226
I bet people steal the pretty looking garden gnomes. No one is going to steal he crappy jewelry. They can't wear it and they wouldn't find anyone that would want to buy it.

Are you seriously trying to convince people that no one would steal a piece of jewelry that is completely covered in diamonds? The piece probably costs close to a hundred thousand dollars. Who cares if you think it is ugly or not. If sold, the jewelry would fetch a ton of money.

Fresno
You likely wont see a caucasian player do something that stupid. It hurts me being a biracial american seeing other young black guys doing things that will only get them laughed at.

Leave race out of it.

and

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *Flaps Wings*

If you dont know who I'm talking about then you dont watch enough basketball.

Fresno
02-18-2010, 06:48 PM
Are you seriously trying to convince people that no one would steal a piece of jewelry that is completely covered in diamonds? The piece probably costs hundreds of thousands of dollars. Who cares if you think it is ugly or not. If sold, the jewelry would fetch a ton of money.

Did you really have to answer that post. I read it and kept it moving, he doesn't know what hes talking about.

99/100 people wouldn't even hesitate to steal a giant diamond encrusted penis if they saw it laying somewhere and not a lot of people were there as witnesses.

CQSox305
02-18-2010, 06:51 PM
Leave race out of it.

and

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *Flaps Wings*

If you dont know who I'm talking about then you dont watch enough basketball.

I doubt Birdman has a chain that stupid.

b_russ
02-18-2010, 06:51 PM
it looks like a monkey

magichatnumber9
02-18-2010, 06:53 PM
And I thought Daniels was just slow on the court. Check this out! When Daniels came back from his thumb injury he didn't know any of the plays the Celtics were running. This dude had months to learn the Celtics system. Idiot. And Boston fans wanted to sign this dude to a multi year deal. Thank you Indiana not for being interested in Tony Allen.

sep11ie
02-18-2010, 06:53 PM
You mentioned race, maybe.

Lets keep it back to basketball related discussion and the discussion of idiots, without race as a factor.

No, I said "thats what she said"

Wilson
02-18-2010, 06:55 PM
This thread has come back to race a couple of times now. That's not really a discussion we need to have so I'm going to close this.