PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances the Cavs make another trade?

harm0n1x
02-18-2010, 12:30 AM
do the cavs make another trade? the oppurtunity is out there?

HoopsDrive
02-18-2010, 12:37 AM
Sure why not.

TheKing23
02-18-2010, 12:42 AM
Possibly... If they do it will be to get a better scorer at the 2, with some size who's a good defender.

Wally would definitely be used in a sign and trade and possibly Hickson if the right deal came along (seeing as how adamant we were not to give him up, don't bet on it).

I can tell you one thing... Danny Ferry will be working the phones hard as this is the Cavs last chance to improve before the impending summer free agency.

Method28
02-18-2010, 12:50 AM
I really think they should. They have the resources to do so. I know this sounds far fetched but what if they ship Jamison to Phoenix for Amar'e? Ferry and Kerr are really good friends. This would enable Phx to get a good player (Jamison) that they couldnt have gotten otherwise. It also means that they would have essentially traded Z and a 1st rounder for Amar'e. Both teams are in a better place afterwards. Amar'e is younger than Tawn so that would be Clev. reasoning for it.

Wade_County
02-18-2010, 12:52 AM
sure why not there linked to every player in the league im sure there still working on getting kobe

VIP1349
02-18-2010, 12:52 AM
Your getting greedy now.

LE-SHAQ
02-18-2010, 12:58 AM
The chances are very good. We have Wally S. s/t, we have too many Pf and too many Pt guards. We are so far over the cap we cant sign any free agents. and after tomorrow we wont have Wally's bird rights. So go for it, we still could get Amare (Z was going to be bought out anyway) substitute Wally for Z, throw in Boobie, or West with JJ and go get more talent, surround Lebron with his best team yet.

CAVS21
02-18-2010, 01:37 AM
The chances are very good. We have Wally S. s/t, we have too many Pf and too many Pt guards. We are so far over the cap we cant sign any free agents. and after tomorrow we wont have Wally's bird rights. So go for it, we still could get Amare (Z was going to be bought out anyway) substitute Wally for Z, throw in Boobie, or West with JJ and go get more talent, surround Lebron with his best team yet.

I think our front court would be too crowded. I hope we go after a 2 guard since we have Wally, AP, Moon and now Telfair to trade away for a nice piece

LE-SHAQ
02-18-2010, 01:52 AM
I think our front court would be too crowded. I hope we go after a 2 guard since we have Wally, AP, Moon and now Telfair to trade away for a nice piece
Front court wont be too crowded if we dont resign z and trade jj. I love Z but we have to get younger at center. Understanding we wont be able to really sign anyone in the offseason if we can get Amare play him at center, with Shaq.
If not we can add some talent I just think both our centers are 35+ we need to address that for the future

CAVS21
02-18-2010, 02:39 AM
Front court wont be too crowded if we dont resign z and trade jj. I love Z but we have to get younger at center. Understanding we wont be able to really sign anyone in the offseason if we can get Amare play him at center, with Shaq.
If not we can add some talent I just think both our centers are 35+ we need to address that for the future

Z comes back home regardless...Amar'e coming here is a chemistry killer, do you think he'd come off the bench? or would Shaq? or Twan? I think that'd be a mess that'd be hard to fix