PDA

View Full Version : Rockets trying to get 3rd team for Bulls trade

DRE'-MAC
02-17-2010, 11:29 PM
ChrisMannixSI

NBA source: Rockets looking for a third team to revive talks with Chicago. Knicks still in the mix.

http://twitter.com/ChrisMannixSI

Well the Bulls will wanna get rid of Kirk Hinrich with Salmons gone. So what teams are interested in Hinrich? Portland, Memphis, Boston, LAL. Portland doesn't have the expirings to get that done. Neither does Memphis. Boston is going after Nate. That leaves LAL.

Chicago Trades: Kirk Hinrich, Brad Miller, Tyrus Thomas
Chicago Receives: Tracy McGrady, Adam Morrison, Josh Powell, Brian Cook

Houston Trades: Tracy McGrady, Brian Cook
Houston Receives: Brad Miller, Tyrus Thomas, Jordan Farmar

LAL Trades: Adam Morrison, Josh Powell, Jordan Farmar
LAL Receives: Kirk Hinrich

Chicago gets rid of Hinrichs contract and picks up their expirings (mainly tmac)
Houston gets rid of Tmac and is able to get a center in miller and a young post in ty thomas and a 3rd pg/sg in farmar.
LAL picks up Hinrich for their trash.

24/7
02-17-2010, 11:55 PM
Jordan Farmar is not trash.

Bearsfan54
02-17-2010, 11:56 PM
Who does he mention?

BRADfromOZ
02-18-2010, 12:36 AM
I'd love that trade.

NFLNBA
02-18-2010, 01:00 AM
It actually is a great deal for everyone, only problem is it would have to be Sasha instead of Farmer for money reasons for LA but if the Lakers throw uin some draft pics it could get done, I like it

jsthornton7
02-18-2010, 01:53 AM
This trade actually works on the espn trade machine.

xxcubs22xx
02-18-2010, 02:08 AM
That does seem like it would work.

I dunno. For me, more importantly, is how i feel.

We came back to beat the Knicks tonight. And we got rid of salmons for financial [free agency] reasons. SO i am happy. However, im still left with a feeling like we still have plans before this trade deadline.

I hope maybe some trade like taht could work out. I would imagine that they could try their best to now increase to potentially 2 max free agent signings.

Gooday to salmons, now lets shop kirk, tt and miller

not to mention, pargo said he wants out.

rockets-fan
02-18-2010, 02:11 AM
ill take the chicago trade if it includes tt and kirk our back up pg is injured and kirk could help, plus he can play the two guard and we dont have a pure shooting guard , just a bunch of sf's

ko8e24
02-18-2010, 02:15 AM
13 hrs 45 minutes until the trade deadline, and I don't see this happening in that time frame, lol.

elizur
02-18-2010, 02:18 AM
Knicks will get Tmac.

NBA-GMaster
02-18-2010, 02:43 AM
I like this trade!! Go go!! Could you please trade Dorsey instead of Cook.. Want to see Rose and Dorsey as teammates again..

DenButsu
02-18-2010, 02:55 AM
With the announcement of Houston picking up Kevin Martin and trading away T-Mac, I'm gonna close this thread, since T-Mac's contract was the basis of this whole deal.