PDA

View Full Version : Spurs and Celtics?

HouRealCoach
02-17-2010, 10:05 PM
Do you think these teams will return to their winning ways in the secold half of the season? Spurs are known to shine around this time... & Celtics are healthy now. What do you think will happen?

robdog_5
02-17-2010, 10:08 PM
Celtics. I say this stretch might say something. LA, and 2 other tough roadies here to show some grit.

mikantsass
02-17-2010, 10:28 PM
Celtics are technically "healthy" in that everyone on the team is on the floor. But they are not healthy. Garnett and Pierce are both playing through injuries while Daniels is playing with a wrapped thumb/hand.

_KB24_
02-17-2010, 10:38 PM
Celtics- Yes

Spurs- Hell No.

AlexTmz2
02-17-2010, 10:38 PM
Great question, personally as a spur fan, I don't see them winning a championship this year. The spurs are small and really need a big for solid rebounding. On the otehr hand, boston is healthy and its important for them to stay that way.

PLAYERS FAN
02-17-2010, 10:45 PM
Great question, personally as a spur fan, I don't see them winning a championship this year. The spurs are small and really need a big for solid rebounding. On the otehr hand, boston is healthy and its important for them to stay that way.

I personally think the spurs got the bigs for solid rebounding but Pop don't play them or mainly do trust them.

Giraffes Rule
02-17-2010, 10:48 PM
Boston's not healthy. I'm pretty sure KG got stuffed by the rim last week. Unless his knee de-ages about 2 years the Celtics aren't going anywhere. The Spurs don't have the team chemistry to make anything happen right now. The Spurs will be out the first round this year, unless they make some amazing trade.