PDA

View Full Version : Predict tomorrow's trades

Venomous88
02-17-2010, 06:51 PM
Celtics get Nate Robinson for Eddie House and a 2nd round pick

Knicks get T-Mac for Jordan Hill, Jared Jeffries and a 2nd round pick

There is two scenarios I can see going down

1. Miami offer Beasley,Oneal and a 1st round pick to Phoenix and get Stoudemire.

Cavs get word of the trade and decide to acquire Jamison from Wizards for Big Z and Moon

2. Miami doesn't offer Beasley and Phoenix sends Amare to the Cavs.

Wizards get word and try to pull off a last minute trade sending Jamison someplace else.

Wildcard:

The Bulls get rid of Tyrus Thomas and send him someplace. Also, Maggette could be moved tomorrow

What are you predictions?

Ryan328
02-17-2010, 06:55 PM
I'm gonna say: T-Mac to NYK and Amare to CLE

DieHardColtsfan
02-17-2010, 06:57 PM
Darko for Cardinal

Jeffries - Hill- Harrington - 2011 first rouunder for Tmac 2011 1st rounder

Nate for House and 1st rounder.

mgsports
02-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Thse aren't Rumors but Updates
Lots of info and misinformation out there regarding the potential Nate Robinson-to-Boston trade. I have been told there are many moving parts, with some of the principals mentioned as coming to New York including Marquis Daniels, Bill Walker, J.R. Giddens and possibly Eddie House. Robinson's base-year compensation status is a complicating factor, but not insurmountable. If the Boston talks fail, Nate would accept only a trade to the L.A. Lakers (he has veto power).

On the Tracy McGrady front, I am told the main sticking point is whether there would be lottery-protection on the first-round pick going to Houston in 2012. Can't see that being a deal-breaker for the Rockets, but Daryl Morey can take this one down to the wire if he so chooses.

Also hearing the same thing Chad Ford reported earlier: Knicks can do Darko Milicic for Brian Cardinal, giving New York a perennial member of Bill Simmons' All-Mokeski second team.

Venomous88
02-17-2010, 07:21 PM
Salmons is told to stay at the hotel as the Bulls finalize a trade.Hmmm...

mgsports
02-17-2010, 07:32 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/category/_/name/truehoop-trade-reports

The SportsKing
02-17-2010, 09:07 PM
here are my perdictions for tomarrow deadline

Miami wins the Amare stoudemire sweep stakes for a 1st rounder and player of there choice

Boston Gets Nate Robinson from the knicks for Eddie House and a draft pick (completed from wensday)

Bulls Get Tmac from the rockets for kirk hinrich or john solomon plus a draft pick

the big trade and shocker of the day perdiction

Boston trades Ray Allen J.R. Gidden and brian scalabrine and a 1st round draft pick to the Golden State for Monta Ellis & Corey Maggette

whats your trade perdictions?

mgsports
02-17-2010, 09:09 PM
Orlando will get like Boozer or another PF so Lewis can go back to SF and Million Trades so Like NBATV has to come like lets sat 6am to start their Trade Coverage.

Rockets Fanatic
02-17-2010, 09:12 PM
hinrich and salmons wont be in the sam deal

The SportsKing
02-17-2010, 09:17 PM
Orlando will get like Boozer or another PF so Lewis can go back to SF and Million Trades so Like NBATV has to come like lets sat 6am to start their Trade Coverage.

will see if orlando wants to go back to the finals they have make a counter from the Cavs trade

HouRealCoach
02-17-2010, 09:37 PM
Baron Davis for Morrison, Vujacic, Farmar+First Rounder

Boozer for Tyrus Thomas, James, 2011 First Rounder