PDA

View Full Version : Why is Kevin Love coming off the bench?

ProdigyI
02-16-2010, 10:26 PM
Has this been happening all season? He's their best player and young and hes coming off the bench for one of the worst teams in the league?

Fresno
02-16-2010, 10:29 PM
Because he brings instant rebounding/energy off the bench. Hes David Lee with an all around game.

lakerboy
02-16-2010, 10:32 PM
It's the love lockdown

Mauersota
02-16-2010, 10:58 PM
Love was sick so he missed some games, so to ease him back in Rambis had him come of the bench in limited minutes. Then he liked how Love not starting affected the dynamics of the team so he stuck with it.

iggypop123
02-16-2010, 11:02 PM
they want to trade him to memphis to reunite the gay love connection

dwadefan03
02-16-2010, 11:02 PM
It's the love lockdown

:laugh:

JNA17
02-16-2010, 11:09 PM
It's the love lockdown

:laugh2:

but in seriousness i don't know, most likely because they know that love and al jeff can't be on the same court together on both sides.

And Love still avgs 15 points and 12 boards in 30 min. Just do that al jeff to the bulls deal and Love can really shine.

WSU Tony
02-17-2010, 12:15 AM
Deng and Thomas?

MrFastBreak
02-17-2010, 12:27 AM
Youd be better off calling up Lionel Hollins for an answer than making a thread on PSD.

superkegger
02-17-2010, 12:35 AM
my guess, its to let al jeff play the 4, wheres hes better suited. and if reports of the effort to trade him in the offseason are true, it makes more sense that they'd want al jeff to play as well as possible to raise his trade value. My guess is Kahn isn't sold on Al Jefferson as a franchise player (which of course is widely debatable...I'll just leave it there) and wants to get the most out of him as possible before he ships his *** out.

plus love has been injured, and is not the most well conditioned player ever. but mostly what i said in the first paragraph.

Mauersota
02-17-2010, 12:47 AM
my guess, its to let al jeff play the 4, wheres hes better suited. and if reports of the effort to trade him in the offseason are true, it makes more sense that they'd want al jeff to play as well as possible to raise his trade value. My guess is Kahn isn't sold on Al Jefferson as a franchise player (which of course is widely debatable...I'll just leave it there) and wants to get the most out of him as possible before he ships his *** out.

plus love has been injured, and is not the most well conditioned player ever. but mostly what i said in the first paragraph.

Kahn has pas publicly said he views Al as a #2 option. I don't know of any #2 options that are the franchise player.

fadedmario
02-17-2010, 12:50 AM
It's the love lockdown

that fricken hilarious dude

Kevin Love should not be a bench player. If they don't want him the Pistons would take him. He's a future star. I like his game :clap:

topdog
02-17-2010, 12:53 AM
Al and Love are as everyone knows a bit undersized though beastly as a rebounding/scoring duo. Starting Hollins next to Jefferson gives the team more height and athleticism, while bringing Love off the bench gives the team a great 6th man big and the whole rotation as it is worked out gives about 30+ very effective minutes to each of them - when the wolves have been winning or barely losing Love has generally come off the bench.

Phat Pat 94
02-17-2010, 01:09 AM
Love was sick so he missed some games, so to ease him back in Rambis had him come of the bench in limited minutes. Then he liked how Love not starting affected the dynamics of the team so he stuck with it.

this. you honestly wont get a better answer.