PDA

View Full Version : Julian Wright with interesting comments.

Vinny642
02-16-2010, 09:48 PM
http://twitter.com/jujubee32

On twitter-
Off to practice, thinking bout how I'm jealous of all these players that managed to get traded before Thursday...

followed by

Just saying, might need a change of scenery, of course I love New Orleans! Bought a house here.

Then me and him got into a conversation
Me:
Dam man you WERE one of my favorite Hornets thats really uncalled for, its not the scenery's fault if you can succeed with CP

Wright-
If I lose interest of a couple fans, I'm okay with that. I go out there and leave it ALL on the floor and I know NOLA knows that!

Me- Im still a fan, but out of all the people on the Hornets team I didnt think you would say something like that
----
I hope you find a way to succeed here but if you dont good luck in your career, just dont go to LA, Cleveland or Boston NOLA!

Wright- I guess you'll have to just "unfollow" me, bro... No hard feelings here! I'm not the first or the last person, who wants change!
---
I'm a very positive and grateful person. This is a platform for me to inspire many ppl and with more opp. comes more inspiration.

Me- Im not gonna unfollow you, your still a cool dude. I the Hornets to succeed. If they dont trade you, you will still play hard?

Wright- lmbo it's in my DNA to play hard! I am in my 3rd year and have gone thru ups and downs but effort is a must.

Corey
02-16-2010, 09:52 PM
Interesting, to me. I followed him in high school and when he was in Kansas, and he never struck me as a guy that would demand a change of scenery, or even ask politely for a change.

Vinny642
02-16-2010, 09:57 PM
I know I was shocked, I did apologize to him for being a dick though. He came out with this message before I did though.
---
This:
Ok, I apologize for venting and making anybody uncomfortable. I just worked hard these past two summers so that's what I'll do this summer!

saintdrew
02-17-2010, 01:37 AM
jeez...

i always had so much faith in julian....

kayface
02-17-2010, 03:21 AM
i honestly feel like he only has himself to blame.. he is so raw and has loads of potential, but whenever he gets on the floor he just seems so uncomfortable and wild out there... if he could just learn to tame his game i honestly think he could into an essential wing player for us.. but then again i think ive said that every year :) lol

BIGBREED
02-17-2010, 10:39 AM
i honestly feel like he only has himself to blame.. he is so raw and has loads of potential, but whenever he gets on the floor he just seems so uncomfortable and wild out there... if he could just learn to tame his game i honestly think he could into an essential wing player for us.. but then again i think ive said that every year :) lol

Agreed!

Method28
02-17-2010, 03:48 PM
I like the guy and everything but if he seriously doesnt want to be in N.O. then they should really look at moving him out. Im sure its hard enough to go through this season the way they are, let alone being dragged down by negative attitudes by people who dont want to be there.

Vinny642
02-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Wright clears things up
http://www.nola.com/hornets/index.s...rward_ju_1.html

Also on Twitter-
Ok, I apologize for venting and making anybody uncomfortable. I just worked hard these past two summers so that's what I'll do this summer!

ballpd05
02-17-2010, 06:50 PM
At this point maybe a separation is best. I thought after his rookie year that JuJu had so much potential, but he is starting to look more and more like a bust.

His lack of offensive skills has been glaring with extended minutes, and its starting to get to the point where I don't feel the Hornets or him will be too successful together.

I wish the best for him, but he just seems like he is destined to be a Jamario Moon type player... An athletic wing who doesn't bring much else to the table besides athleticism. He needs to be somewhere where where they just run, and play alongside a guy who will find him for dunks where he doesn't have to be in many halfcourt sets.

Besides if you do not want to be somewhere you cannot truly give your all because then your heart isn't in it.

ballpd05
02-17-2010, 06:54 PM
He has had every opportunity to be successful though.

spacemandave
02-18-2010, 12:11 AM

i somewhat agree as well, he has never looked good or comfortable out there but, he also needs some consistent playing time, coming in 10 minutes one game, 4 minutes here and there isnt gonna get him comfortable...im trying to remember if it was late last year or early this year that he looked decent when he was starting alongside cp3, a scenario i would like to see again when he comes back...but talkin like that is straight up stupid.(altho i bet hes been frustrated for a long long time too, hes human.)

ballpd05
02-18-2010, 12:41 PM
i somewhat agree as well, he has never looked good or comfortable out there but, he also needs some consistent playing time, coming in 10 minutes one game, 4 minutes here and there isnt gonna get him comfortable...im trying to remember if it was late last year or early this year that he looked decent when he was starting alongside cp3, a scenario i would like to see again when he comes back...but talkin like that is straight up stupid.(altho i bet hes been frustrated for a long long time too, hes human.)

That was earlier this year, and he wasn't effective then (at least offensively). The hornets personnel and playing style just doesn't fit him. He needs to be on a run and gun team, and the hornets dont run that much. The only way he could be effective is if he learned to create some offense.

He looked best his rookie year when D West got hurt and he used to come in at the 4 and run the floor.

tland22
02-20-2010, 02:07 PM
WOW that is very interesting... I didnt like his attitude in your messages though still like he didnt give a care what the fans thought etc... and he was like, just un follow me... etc... he is garbage. Pisses me off because i have met with him a few times and once I waited out back last year when the hornets beat the Mavs at home..i waited and talked to him out back for atleast 20mins while he waited for his ride and he seemed cool as hell...but i guess alot has changed in the last year he realized he stinks cuz he didnt do ***** in summer league and didnt do ***** with his opportunity to start...i guess id be frustrated at myself too, but i wouldnt be mad at the city/fans though