PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Sergio Rodriguez to Memphis?

I Am Awesome-O
02-16-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm told they (the Kings) are considering sending point guard Sergio Rodriguez to Memphis. Rodriguez, who is making $1.8 million in this the final season of his contract, would back up Mike Conley. Because the Griz are under the salary cap, they could simply take Sergio on while the Kings would save the remaining money from this season.

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/sports/kings/archives/2010/02/trade-chatter-s.html

Why not? He isn't any worse than Tinsley/Williams. I hope that if this goes through we will continue to look for deals through the deadline though. If this is it, we'll all be extremely disappointed.

Big Quett
02-16-2010, 10:18 PM
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/sports/kings/archives/2010/02/trade-chatter-s.html

Why not? He isn't any worse than Tinsley/Williams. I hope that if this goes through we will continue to look for deals through the deadline though. If this is it, we'll all be extremely disappointed.

I agree but i think he might become the best pg on our team. Because we all know when Mike Jr. has competition he folds and cracks under pressure.

mzgrizz
02-17-2010, 12:43 AM
Does anyone else miss Kyle Lowry now ?????????

Hellcrooner
02-17-2010, 04:56 AM
I miss kyle lowry.

And i say Sergio is Garbage.

Not a typo , you read it right :

HELLCROONER just said an spaniard is GARBAGE.

Run away the further the better from Sergio.

Cant shoot, cant Defend and gets lots of turnovers trying to give away imposible passes teamates dont understand.

Yeah Is like the Mini Jason Williams in th fashion of Mini Evil in Austin Powers.

Big Quett
02-17-2010, 08:06 AM
I miss kyle lowry.

Cant shoot, cant Defend and gets lots of turnovers trying to give away imposible passes teamates dont understand.

Yeah Is like the Mini Jason Williams in th fashion of Mini Evil in Austin Powers.

OH MY FREAKIN GOSH!!!!!!:speechless::speechless:
THIS IS BREAKIN FREAKIN NEWS!!!!!!!!!
HELLCRONER JUST ADMITTED A SPANIARD WASNT ONE OF THE GREASTEST B BALL PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE?:speechless::speechless:

mzgrizz
02-18-2010, 01:21 AM
I miss kyle lowry.

You are so funny, Hellcrooner!!! Jason is ALREADY a mini me.......
And I appreciate your honesty abour Sergio. But we DO need a better back up PG. Got any ideas?

Hellcrooner
02-18-2010, 02:22 AM
wait until FA there will be some.
Thats the better idea.

drob33
02-18-2010, 04:08 AM
Apparently, we are shopping Conley for expiring contracts. I can't link to it, but's posted on hoopshype. I can only hope that some team is willing to take a flyer on him.

As for Rodriguez, he was a part of the T-Mac deal, so that's probably not going to happen.

Hellcrooner
02-18-2010, 11:51 AM
mmm lakers could send farmar and morrison for conley.

mzgrizz
02-20-2010, 12:32 AM
^^^^^^^^ keep Morrison; send sasha and farmar and some $$$$$$ and good luck charms!!