PDA

View Full Version : More Trade Talk that hasen't been talked about

mgsports
02-16-2010, 05:13 PM
•Denver has stepped up its pursuit of Tyrus Thomas from Chicago, feeling that if it can get one more big man, it can match up exceptionally well with the Lakers in the playoffs. The Nuggets have seen a dropoff in Chris Andersen's intensity this season -- not a lot, just enough to be noticeable -- and want some insurance in case of injuries to their oft-injured bigs, from Nene to Kenyon Martin to Andersen.

•The Grizzlies, I'm told, have added John Salmons to their list of possible deals to strengthen their bench for the stretch drive, along with the two they've had in their back pocket for a while now and that have been reported elsewhere: taking Miami's Dorell Wright off the Heat's hands (and getting the Heat under the luxury tax threshold) for a draft pick, or moving a pick to Utah for Jazz guard Ronnie Brewer. I'm not told for certain what Memphis would give Chicago for Salmons, though I suspect that would involve that said same first-round pick. The Grizz can only do one of the three deals, each of which will sap up all of the team's remaining cap room.

•The Bucks are trying to decide whether to be buyers or sellers. Teams are interested both in Kurt Thomas and Luke Ridnour, but Scott Skiles is loath to part with either one; Milwaukee has clawed its way back into the playoff picture in the East, and dealing either or both of those guys could damage those chances, and even two home playoff games would mean a lot more for Milwaukee's bottom line than other places.

•Al Thornton and Sebastian Telfair are both eminently available from the Clippers, who are debating on whether to wait until this summer and try for one of the elite free agents, or package their available assets now -- including Marcus Camby -- and try to strike now for a big-time player to complement their Eric Gordon-Chris Kaman-Blake Griffin core.

Stunner
02-16-2010, 05:17 PM
I told everybody that Salmons would be a good fit with the Grizz. Marcus Williams and Darrel Arthur/Hunter/or the other big guy forgot how to spell his name Haddi for Salmons.

jacquewho?
02-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Link?

IversonIsKrazy
02-16-2010, 09:08 PM
is this an opinion, if NOt, then wheres the link??

I highly doubt seeing Tyrus going to Denver. I dont c Bucks selling. I cant believe the Clips are putting Thorton for sale, like, isnt he a young 17ppg scorer ??

As for the Salmons to Grizz, i hope Grizz can give back a guy who plays the same position, or at least a bigman.

Strumpy
02-16-2010, 09:16 PM
can we get a link?

mgsports
02-17-2010, 01:49 PM
From NBA.com on David A. latest Column.

At the end of NBA Coast to Coast somebody asked JA Adande if the Lakers would make a move and he said no also on that show a question what team ESPN NBA Guys versus NBATV/TNT who would win on Half Court and Rose said why not full court,Connor's said Ernie Johnson not Matt Wiener whom he replaced and some names were not mentioned like Avery Johnson,Doug,Collins,A. Davis,Dennis Scott and so on. Also JA said he be a backup PG.

How about this 5 team Trade?
Magic get Jermaine O'Neal
Boston gets Arroyo,Wright
Miami gets Amar'e,Allen,Tracy M.
Suns get Davis,Gortat,Bass
Rockets get Cook,Wallace,Chalmers

Nikeman
02-17-2010, 02:39 PM

LOL like 50 mill in expiring contracts

Bucsfan
02-17-2010, 02:46 PM
the brewer to memphis trade has been rumored for weeks, dont see it happening, but if it did the jazz could possibly move in the draft if they got another first round pick to add to the knicks pick...unless the knicks pick gets in top 5

DaBUU
02-17-2010, 02:58 PM
what about Bosh to the Bulls? No ones talking about that one.......fine I'm sorry

mgsports
02-17-2010, 03:00 PM
http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/david_aldridge/02/15/morning.tip/index.html

The ChILL
02-17-2010, 03:12 PM
From NBA.com on David A. latest Column.

At the end of NBA Coast to Coast somebody asked JA Adande if the Lakers would make a move and he said no also on that show a question what team ESPN NBA Guys versus NBATV/TNT who would win on Half Court and Rose said why not full court,Connor's said Ernie Johnson not Matt Wiener whom he replaced and some names were not mentioned like Avery Johnson,Doug,Collins,A. Davis,Dennis Scott and so on. Also JA said he be a backup PG.

How about this 5 team Trade?
Magic get Jermaine O'Neal
Boston gets Arroyo,Wright
Suns get Davis,Gortat,Bass
Rockets get Cook,Wallace,Chalmers

I wonder what team you are a fan of?

haha get real with that garbage.

mgsports
02-17-2010, 03:16 PM
Team's in Florida,If MO had some maybe.

jimbobjarree
02-17-2010, 04:14 PM
Interest in Koufos: Former Canton GlenOak star and Ohio State product Kosta Koufos hasn't been getting much playing time this season in his second year with the Utah Jazz. According to a league source, several teams have contacted the Jazz about Koufos before Thursday's deadline.

thats the biggest news of the whole deadline