PDA

View Full Version : OT NBA League Pass

ackar
02-16-2010, 04:49 PM
i was thinking of getting the broadband version of the nba league pass. Does anyone have it and if so is it a good buy? How is the stream does it get hang etc..

rand3h
02-16-2010, 05:01 PM
a lot of the games are blacked out. blacked out meaning they are restricted for viewing because of comcast's exclusitivity rights. if you are looking to watch bulls games, id advise you not to get league pass.

ackar
02-16-2010, 05:09 PM
Thanks that was my reason I do not have cable nor do i plan on getting it oh well i guess i just keep using the various streams i find.

td0tsfinest
02-16-2010, 05:17 PM
when they had the free promotion a month ago, there was a tremendous lag time between the audio and video. The video was like 5 secs back of the audio. But that only happened for one day.

With that exception, I really liked the League Pass. Unlike all the illegal streams, the picture quality was absolutely amazing. Comparable to my HD tv.

JClausen7
02-16-2010, 05:21 PM
Are the games in the archive blacked out too? like for example if i wana watch the lakers celtics game this weekend (which is on tnt this thursday) will i be able to or will it still be blacked out?