PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather see T-Mac in Chicago or NY?

♣YellaBoyQ♣
02-15-2010, 05:08 PM
I personally think he should go to the bulls.. If he goes to Ny i think his career will end.. soon after.

What do you guys think ??

IversonIsKrazy
02-15-2010, 05:59 PM
chicago wud be cool, NY he wud dominate tho. but both teams wudnt resign him after the season.

SDBearsFan
02-15-2010, 06:07 PM
chicago wud be cool, NY he wud dominate tho. but both teams wudnt resign him after the season.

Thanks for that great insight, Captain Obvious. Haha, jk. :p

With that being said, I hope he, and when I say he, I mean his contract, get traded to the Bulls, but the Knicks are more likely.

NYK_kidd77
02-15-2010, 06:08 PM
From the papers it sounds like he wants to go to NY which probably makes sense cause hell get alot of playing time.

Cool007
02-15-2010, 06:10 PM
IMO, Chicago.

If he is really looking for redemption and looking for the next contract then Chicago is a good destination for him. Playing next to Rose/Deng/Noah would make it a lot easier for him and Bulls are pretty much making the playoffs so he can really shine in the biggest stage and show off.

History has showed that if you play great in playoffs, you bound to find 1 GM that will offer some type of good contract. Not to mention with big 2010 free agency and some team might come up empty, they might just offer him that contract.

So I think Chicago would be a better choice for him.

JordansBulls
02-15-2010, 06:11 PM
I personally think he should go to the bulls.. If he goes to Ny i think his career will end.. soon after.

What do you guys think ??

Chicago for me. Tmac couldn't handle playing in NY.

rand3h
02-15-2010, 06:11 PM
If T-Mac is going to hover around the perimeter and jack up shots - taking away from Rose's midrange game, I'd rather not have him. Let's face it, he's kind of a ball hog and he's not someone I'd like to sign for 12-15. I'd rather keep Deng for $12 and sign Wade/JJ for 15 mil (which is what the max is going to look like with this collective bargaining deal)

NYK_kidd77
02-15-2010, 06:17 PM
At this point the knicks or chicago will have to just give up matching expiring contracts to get him.