PDA

View Full Version : Steve Kerr Purposely trying to screw Knicks?

Gitmoney715
02-15-2010, 01:27 PM
I want to ask your opinions do you guys think that Steve Kerr is purposely trying to screw over the Knicks & Mike D.?

- He traded Shaq for Ben Wallace (who was waived) and Sasha P. (who was later released)

- Now he wants to trade Amare for Z. (who is predicted to be released) and JJ Hickson?....

Do you guys think that Steve Kerr is doing anything in his power to make Lebron stay in Cleveland just to spite Mike Dantoni?

Young and Stupid
02-15-2010, 01:28 PM
Yes.

DLeeicious
02-15-2010, 01:28 PM
reaching

CowboysKB24
02-15-2010, 01:29 PM
The Suns are completely crazy right now. They are about to lose Amare, their only good player aside Nash, for Hickson. Hickson has had a few good games over the past month and now he is worth Amare STAT. Please.

Fanthrwthknthn
02-15-2010, 01:30 PM
It is that time(trade deadline) for conspiracy theory's.

RocketsRule
02-15-2010, 01:32 PM
That would be stupid because he is ****ing up his team in the process.

DaBUU
02-15-2010, 01:33 PM
stupid thread, GM's prolly tryo to screw each other over all the time. So even if the answers yes who cares, teams compete and front offices compete.

king4day
02-15-2010, 01:35 PM
I want to ask your opinions do you guys think that Steve Kerr is purposely trying to screw over the Knicks & Mike D.?

- He traded Shaq for Ben Wallace (who was waived) and Sasha P. (who was later released)

- Now he wants to trade Amare for Z. (who is predicted to be released) and JJ Hickson?....

Do you guys think that Steve Kerr is doing anything in his power to make Lebron stay in Cleveland just to spite Mike Dantoni?

Seriously? Do you really think he'll screw his own team just to screw Coach D?
Even if the Cavs get Amar'e, it doesn't mean he'll resign there.

You may as well ask if he's doing this deal with the hope he can somehow land Wade in the offseason. Now that would REALLY screw Mike D.

Fanthrwthknthn
02-15-2010, 01:36 PM
stupid thread, GM's prolly tryo to screw each other over all the time. So even if the answers yes who cares, teams compete and front offices compete.

Even tho this thread is pointless you completely posted about something that was off-topic...I coulda sworn M.Dantoni was the coach NOT the GM

mser58
02-15-2010, 01:36 PM
i dont think so thats a stretch

NetsPaint
02-15-2010, 01:39 PM
Yes, with the help of Mike D'Antoni and Chris Duhon.

bowieinspace
02-15-2010, 01:43 PM
arent they just trying to get something out of his current value since hes gonna walk in the summer anyway?

jetsfan28
02-15-2010, 01:44 PM
The Shaq trade saved money. Just like selling all of their draft picks, including Rondo, and trading Joe Johnson for less than he is worth did. And this trade would get them a dynamic young PF. No.

nickster16301
02-15-2010, 01:44 PM
no the knicks are trying to screw themselves by getting mcgrady who just be another steve francis and stephon marbury

BaustinSali08
02-15-2010, 01:46 PM
It is that time(trade deadline) for conspiracy theory's.

It's always time for conspiracy theory's!

JDMVP, Lakerfan
02-15-2010, 01:49 PM
U just never know anyway
u cant blame people for thinking like this people are always comparing this deal to the pau deal to LA
people are also forgeting that the if this deal does go through this would be the 2nd straight time the suns gave a great player to the cavs.
I cant blame the guy who posted this u just cant well at the same time who knows maybe steve kerr(i hope) is just using the cavs so that teams can sweaten their offers

magichatnumber9
02-15-2010, 01:51 PM
Cleveland wants to keep Lebron, enough said. Can you blame them?

Clutch6
02-15-2010, 01:51 PM
Interesting thought....

Fanthrwthknthn
02-15-2010, 01:52 PM
U just never know anyway
u cant blame people for thinking like this people are always comparing this deal to the pau deal to LA
people are also forgeting that the if this deal does go through this would be the 2nd straight time the suns gave a great player to the cavs.
I cant blame the guy who posted this u just cant well at the same time who knows maybe steve kerr(i hope) is just using the cavs so that teams can sweaten their offers

I hear you..because BIG Z and HICKSON are not worth A.STAT hands down so maybe it is a ploy to drive up the price like a auto auction

WITZ
02-15-2010, 01:58 PM
I think its more about sarver saving as much money as he can which is the same thing they did in the shaq trade, I doubt he cares about New York right now.

JayAllDay
02-15-2010, 02:05 PM
Knicks are in no way concerned of two teams holding hands and jumping off a cliff together.

Steve Kerr is beyond idiotic if he does this trade.

kryptonate
02-15-2010, 02:21 PM
k im a huge knicks fan and i completly disagree with this statment. people are just trying to think of sum rumors to talk about. and even if lebron stays with the cavs which I think he will the knicks dont need lebron. there will be plenty of other good or even great free agents

Fanthrwthknthn
02-15-2010, 02:25 PM
The Knicks need a Rebirth...thats what they need bro ohh and a coach that realizes high octane OFFENSE doesnt transfer to playoffs wins...only early exits(SUNS)

Carey
02-15-2010, 02:26 PM
He's screwing the suns if he doesnt get more then Hickson and Big Z, as far as screwing the Knicks i dont think its any validity to that. He's probably working tooth and nail to hold on to his own job.

clutchski
02-15-2010, 02:28 PM
This is one of the dumbest ideas i've heard in quite a while!

PHX2daDEATH
02-15-2010, 02:33 PM
Forget about screwing the Knicks, i think they've screwed themself the last ten years by hiring Isiah Thomas.. now trying to save face by bringing in Mike and Walsh.. if anybody is getting screwed its the Suns, a former wildcat is screwing a team where much of its fans are probably Sun Devil fans.. a Former Spur who's championed to model the Suns after San Antonio.. It's like a bad dream.. I'm just waiting to wake up and see Jerry and Brian running this team again..

tjlipford
02-15-2010, 02:38 PM
Man stop making these stupid *** threads dam. Nobody is thinking about the sorry *** knicks

NYtilIdie
02-15-2010, 02:44 PM
no the knicks are trying to screw themselves by getting mcgrady who just be another steve francis and stephon marbury

Are you really that ****in stupid? He's an expiring! He'll be gone after this season.

td0tsfinest
02-15-2010, 02:49 PM
All GM's are out to get all GMs. This is sports, its meant to be competitive. 2010 is no surprise and neither is what the Knicks are planning to do. Who really wants to allow the knicks to grab 2 Max players for the next 5-6 years? Why wouldn't any GM try to prevent that?