PDA

View Full Version : Paul Pierce is at it again

Bishnoff
02-14-2010, 05:29 PM
Paul Pierce: "I would be probably more known for one of the great shooters in NBA history."

Is he serious? What will Pierce come up with next? That he's the greatest player of all time?

I wonder if anyone around the league (outside of Boston) actually likes this guy. He's a great player, but I can't stand his personality.

BTownTeamsRKing
02-14-2010, 05:49 PM
yet im sure u love lebron who is too scared to compete in these events

ko8e24
02-14-2010, 05:51 PM
let him gloat, he aint' winnin any more championships anytime soon.

NetsPaint
02-14-2010, 05:54 PM
I'm not a Boston/Paul Pierce fan, but him winning of all contestants, his reactions to it, and what you quoted is hilarious to me.Hey, at least he had fun and took it as a real contest.What you quoted makes him seem like a much less out of his mind Kanye West.

ManRam
02-14-2010, 05:55 PM
Where did you get this from? I know after the contest he said something along the lines of that, and he was obviously being slightly sarcastic/not serious.

I'd like to see the context this was in. Either way, who cares?

Bishnoff
02-14-2010, 05:57 PM

No I don't love LBJ, but at least he is humble.

BTownTeamsRKing
02-14-2010, 05:59 PM

none of u laker nor cavs nor heat or watever fans can complain about Pierce. He brought some life into a flat night.

He wanted to win it. he trained. he had fun with it. and he won it. and he celebrated.

its good to see some pride

tr4shb0t
02-14-2010, 06:01 PM
meh...sports would be boring if no one talked s

Bishnoff
02-14-2010, 06:02 PM
Where did you get this from? I know after the contest he said something along the lines of that, and he was obviously being slightly sarcastic/not serious.

I'd like to see the context this was in. Either way, who cares?

“I’ve said throughout my career, I’ve always been known as a pure scorer,” he said. “And [I] always said, if I just sat outside and shot threes and just really focused on that, come off screens and spot up the three and shot six or seven threes a game, I would be probably more known for one of the great shooters in NBA history.”

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/jessica-camerato/2010/02/14/pierce-was-three-point-mission

Barkley and Kenny Smith didn't think he was being sarcastic.

drama1386
02-14-2010, 06:02 PM
i'm not a boston fan, but i do like paul pierce.

BTownTeamsRKing
02-14-2010, 06:03 PM

humble huh?

so humble that he demands his team put amazing talent to play with him when guys like KG, Pierce, CP3, Wade, Allen, AI have played with garbage most of their careers and dont say a word.

If Pierce played for your team, u guys would understand his passion for winning and pride in where he plays.

DaPrimeTime21
02-14-2010, 06:05 PM
http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/jessica-camerato/2010/02/14/pierce-was-three-point-mission

Barkley and Kenny Smith are also ******** and annoying!

NetsPaint
Why wasn't Eddie House in this?He's the most one dimensional player ever, but he seems to make a large amount of his shots.

BTownTeamsRKing
i'm not a boston fan, but i do like paul pierce.

i dont get why so many hate him. oh wait i do, because he wins and gloats about it.

if BJ3 was winning all the time. people would hate him too. btw u should change You Money to Young Buch. thats what he puts on his sneakers. its clever for nickname.

PHX2daDEATH
02-14-2010, 06:08 PM
He was being sarcastic.. if you couldn't tell take a course in human communication

$ NyC $
02-14-2010, 06:11 PM
When he said he's the greatest player alive, was he also being sarcastic?

WITZ
02-14-2010, 06:13 PM
What an idiot :facepalm:

Bishnoff
02-14-2010, 06:13 PM
humble huh?

so humble that he demands his team put amazing talent to play with him when guys like KG, Pierce, CP3, Wade, Allen, AI have played with garbage most of their careers and dont say a word.

If Pierce played for your team, u guys would understand his passion for winning and pride in where he plays.

Maybe. I do respect that he's stayed with the Celtics his whole career. I just hate it when he says stupid ****. I don't know whether he actually believes that he is the best player in the world or one of the greatest shooters in NBA history but he should just keep it to himself.

ManRam
02-14-2010, 06:15 PM
And another thread is completely hijacked yet again...

He's allowed to think what he wants. How does him saying anything like this effect anyone? Who cares? If he didn't think he was a great shooter, than he'd be ****ed. Every player has to have extreme confidence.

Bishnoff
02-14-2010, 06:19 PM
And another thread is completely hijacked yet again...

He's allowed to think what he wants. How does him saying anything like this effect anyone? Who cares? If he didn't think he was a great shooter, than he'd be ****ed. Every player has to have extreme confidence.

My point is that he can think what ever he wants but he should keep it to himself, unless he wants people to think he's arrogant and deluded.

NetsPaint
02-14-2010, 06:23 PM
My point is that he can think what ever he wants but he should keep it to himself, unless he wants people to think he's arrogant and deluded.

Even if he meant it, he was the best part of the night for celebrating for something he won.

Chacarron
02-14-2010, 06:26 PM

This has to be the most ignorant post ever. Humble? More like arrogant!

Supa
02-14-2010, 06:27 PM
I got to admit, Pierce is the greatest shooter among the actors.

---

ManRam
02-14-2010, 06:29 PM

It was after he won the ****ing three point contest!!! What else do you want him to say? I suck. I got lucky???? Ummm...No.

Such a non-story. He was in the heat of the moment. He wanted to win it, and he did. Big deal if he thinks he's a great shooter. He did just beat out a bunch of them.

jojoe1188
02-14-2010, 06:30 PM
no i don't love lbj, but at least he is humble.

hah!

ManRam
I got to admit, Pierce is the greatest shooter among the actors.

---

You guys just don't get over things do you?

Some people here just blow my mind.

Great contribution. Come again. :facepalm:

Seattlesports
meh...sports would be boring if no one talked s

Well said

JordansBulls
02-14-2010, 06:34 PM

:nod:

At least Pierce isn't afraid to lose.

jojoe1188
02-14-2010, 06:35 PM

this....

amos1er
02-14-2010, 06:41 PM

:laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckgJo8Q955Q&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikvtn6bDW0o&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE_1eFU3Zww&feature=fvw

smith&wesson
02-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Why is it soo far fetched. he did just win the 3 point contest. if he were to say he was the greatest ever i would get why this thread was made. but by him saying he is one of the greatest. he is actually right. why wouldnt he be considered one of the greatest ??

VIP1349
02-14-2010, 06:52 PM
Barkley and Kenny Smith are also ******** and annoying!
You can talk ish' about anyone else but leave Barkley out of this.

Reversed86Curse
02-14-2010, 06:53 PM
actually, what he said was "People don't think of me as a shooter, they think of me as a scorer. I think I'm one of the better shooters in NBA history" which he said with a joking smirk. Sure, it was a cocky, self-confident statement, but whatever. It's not like anyone else stepped up to do the 3pt contest other than Billups, or the dunk contest for that matter, so it's not like these stupid contests matter. At least he's got the balls to participate

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/nba-all-star-3-point-final-2010-paul-pierce-chauncy-billups-stephen/228807DB2CE10B5E1B09228807DB2CE10B5E1B09

Bishnoff
02-14-2010, 06:54 PM
This has to be the most ignorant post ever. Humble? More like arrogant!

Do you have some quotes to back up that he's arrogant?

Bishnoff
02-14-2010, 07:02 PM
Why is it soo far fetched. he did just win the 3 point contest. if he were to say he was the greatest ever i would get why this thread was made. but by him saying he is one of the greatest. he is actually right. why wouldnt he be considered one of the greatest ??

It depends on how big your sample is. A lot of guys have played in the NBA and I wouldn't consider Pierce as a top 10 shooter of all time (by a long shot). Even his teammate Allen is a better shooter.

AK-50
02-14-2010, 07:11 PM
i lose more and more respect for him everytime he opens his mouth :facepalm:

Corey
02-14-2010, 07:16 PM
He was CLEARLY being fictitious.

The fact that this thread was created means Pierce is getting exactly what he wants: A rise out of NBA fans.

It's supposed to be funny.

I didn't know that we don't have room for humor in the NBA.

jim51990
02-14-2010, 07:28 PM
i am a celts fan but i love pierce but to be honest i like most players besides kobe

smith&wesson
02-14-2010, 07:30 PM
It depends on how big your sample is. A lot of guys have played in the NBA and I wouldn't consider Pierce as a top 10 shooter of all time (by a long shot). Even his teammate Allen is a better shooter.

yeah but he never once said he was the top ten... he said is one of the greatest shooters. its a broad statement with no facts.. so there for you cant prove him wrong in what he is saying. i never heard him say i am the greatest or the top ten greatest. saying he is amongst the greatest isnt that far fetched at all considering he is one of the greatest celtics of all time who has a pretty dam good shooting % for his career.

ko8e24
02-14-2010, 07:32 PM
i am a celts fan but i love pierce but to be honest i like most players besides kobe

:confused: i don't get it

you are a fan of a team.....BUT....you like a player on that same team that you are a fan of?

I'm assuming you mistyped or somethin?

ko8e24
02-14-2010, 07:33 PM
oh ya, and lebron is the most humblest person on earth. and he's better than jesus.

lebron > jesus

Sadds The Gr8
02-14-2010, 07:43 PM
lol? He just won a freakin 3 pt contest...wtf do u expect him to say...he didn't say he was the greatest of all time, so i don't know why you're making a big deal out of this...Pierce was BY FAR the most entertaining competitor of the day...and this is coming from a Raps fan who HATES Boston...I don't like Pierce, but I respect what he's done in his career, especially after that stabbing incident. This is just a Pierce hate thread, nothing more, nothing less.

Boss Man Chief
02-14-2010, 07:47 PM
Why does EVERYTHING goto Lebron. He is the scoring leader averaging 8+ assists and isn't cocky, his three point shot is ridiculous this season. Like everyone hates on him soooo bad. PSD is one of my favorite sports sites but I'm really starting to hate the threads because all people do on em is bash LeBron. THIS IS A PIERCE THREAD! What the hell does it have to do with LeBron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIdqpF_hrdk

O yeah you guys are so right. He is such a arrogant jerk.

OnslaughtXX6
02-14-2010, 07:48 PM
He's not that bad. Garnett is worse, I hate that guy.

Shaddix
02-14-2010, 07:51 PM

Charles Barkley is your source?????

Bishnoff
02-14-2010, 07:54 PM
yeah but he never once said he was the top ten... he said is one of the greatest shooters. its a broad statement with no facts.. so there for you cant prove him wrong in what he is saying. i never heard him say i am the greatest or the top ten greatest. saying he is amongst the greatest isnt that far fetched at all considering he is one of the greatest celtics of all time who has a pretty dam good shooting % for his career.

That's why I said that it depends on how big your sample is, hence your interpretation of the phase "one of the great shooters in NBA history".

His career FG% is good, but not even as good as current players (who would be considered as shooters) such as Nash, Ray Allen, Kobe, Dirk, Redd, Hill, Wade, Kirilenko, Mike Miller etc. Let alone the greats of yesteryear.

Sadds The Gr8
02-14-2010, 07:56 PM
That's why I said that it depends on how big your sample is, hence your interpretation of the phase "one of the great shooters in NBA history".

His career FG% is good, but not even as good as current players (who would be considered as shooters) such as Nash, Ray Allen, Kobe, Dirk, Redd, Hill, Wade, Kirilenko, Mike Miller etc. Let alone the greats of yesteryear.

Kobe, Wade, Kirilenko, and Hill Great 3 pt shooters? LOL...you need a new resource for information. Pierce is a better 3 pt shooter than all of them...and for Wade, Kirileko and Hill it's not even close.

Bishnoff
02-14-2010, 07:58 PM
Kobe, Wade, Kirilenko, and Hill Great 3 pt shooters? LOL...you need a new resource for information.

Whoever said 3 point shooters? Greatest shooters in NBA history; not 3 point shooters. You need to read things properly.

Sadds The Gr8
02-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Whoever said 3 point shooters? Greatest shooters in NBA history; not 3 point shooters. You need to read things properly.

Well this thread was orignally about 3 pt shooting right? And regardless...Wade, Kirilenko, and Grant Hill aren't great shooters, so yea, go find a new source of information.

Bishnoff
02-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Well this thread was orignally about 3 pt shooting right? And regardless...Wade, Kirilenko, and Grant Hill aren't great shooters, so yea, go find a new source of information.

No, I made this thread and it's about Pierce calling himself one of the greatest shooters in NBA history.

Someone made the point that Pierce had a high career FG% and I found current players (who are every bit as much shooters as Pierce) who have a higher career FG%.

Don't post if you don't even know what the thread is about or can't read or comprehend what others have posted.

TheWatcher34
02-14-2010, 08:37 PM
When some NBA fans brag about their stupidity and reveal their ignorance....then Paul Pierce can tell "The Truth" ..right??

Corey
02-14-2010, 08:40 PM
Don't post if you don't even know what the thread is about or can't read or comprehend what others have posted.

No need to get offensive.

Sadds The Gr8
02-14-2010, 08:46 PM
No, I made this thread and it's about Pierce calling himself one of the greatest shooters in NBA history.

Someone made the point that Pierce had a high career FG% and I found current players (who are every bit as much shooters as Pierce) who have a higher career FG%.

LoL I am reading and comprehending what you've said in your last 2 posts lol:facepalm:

And like I said before, Hill, Kirilenko, and Wade aren't shooters like pierce...wtf do u watch the NBA?

Hill is a post up and mid-range SF that tries to use his size as an advantage. Even in his prime he was NEVER a shooter...

Kirilenko is a more so a slasher than anything. He gets his buckets inside, and only takes shots occasionally. This year and last year he started taking more jump shots than he's ever had throughout his career, and Sloan has gotten mad at him for it at times.

Wade is a slasher with a pretty good mid range game when hes on fire. He occasionally takes 3s, or takes alot when he's on fire.

Pierce is more of a jump shooter than ALL OF THE ABOVE. He is a midrange and 3 point shooter, who also likes to post up and drive.

none of those guys are jump shooters like pierce. And of course slashers are going to have a higher fg% than shooters.

magichatnumber9
02-14-2010, 08:48 PM
Bishnoff I just want to say quit, you didn't get the reaction you wanted. People love these all star events for the showmanship. Nobody brought it to that event except Paul. I know Frye didn't live up to your expectations but come on you didn't think he was gonna win it did you?

ManRam
02-14-2010, 08:50 PM
When some NBA fans brag about their stupidity and reveal their ignorance....then Paul Pierce can tell "The Truth" ..right??

Your post was better before the edit.

This thread is full of stupidity. Can't really ever have a thread about The Big Three (KG, Pierce and Rondo), Kobe, LeBron, Bosh or Rose without it getting juvenile after about post #3.

Sadds The Gr8
02-14-2010, 08:53 PM
Your post was better before the edit.

This thread is full of stupidity. Can't really ever have a thread about The Big Three (KG, Pierce and Rondo), Kobe, LeBron, Bosh or Rose without it getting juvenile after about post #3.

agreed...like I dislike the Celtics but damn there's some serious haters. Like if a player does/says something beyond stupid I understand, but hating on somebody because of one comment is just ridiculous. The guy was easily the most entertaining player of the whole day.

Bishnoff
02-14-2010, 08:56 PM
Bishnoff I just want to say quit, you didn't get the reaction you wanted. People love these all star events for the showmanship. Nobody brought it to that event except Paul. I know Frye didn't live up to your expectations but come on you didn't think he was gonna win it did you?

Yeah, I think it is time to quit because I obviously have a much different opinion to most on this matter.

For the record I'm not a fan of Frye. I'd have rather seen Dudley represent Phoenix in the 3 point shootout.

CountSackula
02-14-2010, 08:59 PM
I think his goal might have just been to stir the pot and get everyone talking.

Goal is completed.

ManRam
02-14-2010, 08:59 PM
agreed...like I dislike the Celtics but damn there's some serious haters. Like if a player does/says something beyond stupid I understand, but hating on somebody because of one comment is just ridiculous. The guy was easily the most entertaining player of the whole day.

He was pretty much the only player that seemed to give a **** yesterday.

And because of his excitement, and facetious comment (it was, don't get it twisted), he is villainized. :facepalm:

Don't we have something more important to ***** about???

CountSackula
02-14-2010, 09:02 PM
He was pretty much the only player that seemed to give a **** yesterday.

And because of his excitement, and facetious comment (it was, don't get it twisted), he is villainized. :facepalm:

Don't we have something more important to ***** about???

I'd say Steve Nash was another player who cared too, or else he wouldn't have gotten that :29 time! He was hustlin'.

DLeeicious
02-14-2010, 09:08 PM

Haha yeah Pierce is arrogant and incredibly overrates himself but honestly he probably feels like most players do he is just a little more arrogant in that he always publicly states it. But to say Lebron is humble? Come on man not even close. People dislike Lebron for the exact same reasons people dislike Pierce he is very arrogant in everything he does.

And yeah to the person who said above, at least Pierce entered one of these competitions while Lebron never has...

Avenged
02-14-2010, 09:08 PM
Im not a Boston fan whatsoever since Im a Laker fan, but Im actually glad he said this serious or not. It's good to show that you wanted to actually win, I mean it makes it more exciting when you actually have players competing.

td0tsfinest
02-14-2010, 09:12 PM
he is the self-proclaimed greatest player in the world

BaustinSali08
02-14-2010, 09:15 PM
He is all talk, he isn't the greatest of all time because he couldn't win in Boston by himself. The Celtics made some great moves the season they won, that's who I give credit to. Paul Pierce is a good player, but nowhere near Kobe, Lebron, or Wade. I would rank Durant higher than him already.

Avenged
02-14-2010, 09:18 PM
He is all talk, he isn't the greatest of all time because he couldn't win in Boston by himself. The Celtics made some great moves the season they won, that's who I give credit to. Paul Pierce is a good player, but nowhere near Kobe, Lebron, or Wade. I would rank Durant higher than him already.

Well I am a Laker fan but Kobe couldn't win it all by himself either. Lebron and Wade didn't win it by themselves as well.

Though, I do agree Durant ranks higher than Pierce.

ManRam
02-14-2010, 09:19 PM
Im not a Boston fan whatsoever since Im a Laker fan, but Im actually glad he said this serious or not. It's good to show that you wanted to actually win, I mean it makes it more exciting when you actually have players competing.

Without a doubt, you are my new favorite Laker fan.

"Laker fan" and "objectivity" aren't usually synonymous. Props to you :clap:

On a related note, I think it's time to burn Pierce at the stake. He's taken it too far. How dare he say that! Kill him! Burn him!!!

ManRam
02-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Well I am a Laker fan but Kobe couldn't win it all by himself either. Lebron and Wade didn't win it by themselves as well.

Though, I do agree Durant ranks higher than Pierce.

I love you a bit more now too ;)

Even Kobe couldn't win it on his own. No one can.

Keep the Pierce hate coming. It's working :rolleyes:

MacFitz92
02-14-2010, 09:26 PM
Is he serious? What will Pierce come up with next? That he's the greatest player of all time?

I wonder if anyone around the league (outside of Boston) actually likes this guy. He's a great player, but I can't stand his personality.

You attempting to make a good thread was terrible. Him saying this is irrelevent. He's a great player and whether he was being sarcastic or not doesn't matter.

lowdown32
02-14-2010, 09:30 PM

Lebron humble :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm:

sugarrayray
02-14-2010, 09:34 PM

Are you really defending him?

sugarrayray
02-14-2010, 09:36 PM
Everyone who knows anything about basketball knows that Pierce is one of the most overrated players of all time. Celtics fans love him because frankly for the last ten years they haven't had anything else to like. If he was on a team like the Bobcats or the Thunder, he would be a nobody like he truly is.

Chacarron
02-14-2010, 10:24 PM

Ask anybody in this forum. He has done many things just this year that demonstrate his cockiness and I'm not going to take the time to list them.

ElMarroAfamado
02-14-2010, 11:35 PM
atleast he participated in the damn thing im surprised he did.....

tdunk21
02-15-2010, 12:11 AM
greatest player of all time???????my ***....pierce blows and he cant do **** without KG....

D1JM
02-15-2010, 12:24 AM
Rose..... This thread ain't complete if we don't add rose somewhere haha

Sportfan
02-15-2010, 12:43 AM
Maybe you should have actually seen the video where he was laughing while saying this

magichatnumber9
02-15-2010, 12:43 AM
Yeah, I think it is time to quit because I obviously have a much different opinion to most on this matter.

For the record I'm not a fan of Frye. I'd have rather seen Dudley represent Phoenix in the 3 point shootout. I agree Dudley has been a monster behind the arc this season. Great pick up

iggypop123
02-15-2010, 12:47 AM
he was joking when he said it. otherwise it would be blasphemy and outrageous.

GspLAL
02-15-2010, 01:06 AM
none of u laker nor cavs nor heat or watever fans can complain about Pierce. He brought some life into a flat night.

He wanted to win it. he trained. he had fun with it. and he won it. and he celebrated.

Hate to say it but it's true, I can't hate on a Celtic this time. Having a big name player going for the win made it exciting, too many players now a days don't compete enough in these all star events and it turns out being boring like the dunk contest.

BTownTeamsRKing
02-15-2010, 01:25 AM
Hate to say it but it's true, I can't hate on a Celtic this time. Having a big name player going for the win made it exciting, too many players now a days don't compete enough in these all star events and it turns out being boring like the dunk contest.

The 3pt contest should be:

Pierce
Kobe
Durant
Billupts
Nowitski
and an NBA Legend recently retired like Reggie Miller

that would be so fun to watch.

no one wants to see kapono, cook, frye, house, vujacic, etc...

DoubleDragon
02-15-2010, 01:35 AM

I don't mind the pride part,
it's the delusion part that's funny:D

JLynn943
02-15-2010, 02:19 AM
Even if he's joking around, I don't really think it's even sort of funny :shrug:
Guess it's good he's not a comedian.

CowboysKB24
02-15-2010, 08:14 AM

You must not remember when he said he considered himself the best player in the world after he won the championship. Pierce is arrogant. He doesn't want believe anyone is better than him and is very competitive. It may be a great thing on the court, but he has to know where he stands.

Reversed86Curse
02-15-2010, 09:20 AM

Yah, because Kobe and Wade won by themselves too, right? None of the greatest of all time won by themselves, so how is this relevant?

Reversed86Curse
02-15-2010, 09:29 AM
Everyone who knows anything about basketball knows that Pierce is one of the most overrated players of all time. Celtics fans love him because frankly for the last ten years they haven't had anything else to like. If he was on a team like the Bobcats or the Thunder, he would be a nobody like he truly is.

Are you seriously this ignorant? Anyone that makes a statement like this shouldn't even talk about sports, ever

Iron24th
02-15-2010, 09:53 AM
Paul pierce = :facepalm:

SundaeBest
02-15-2010, 03:41 PM
I don't think it was sarcastic as many of you point out.

- He was entertaining in an event that sucked balls, so yes I agree with that.
- Should he be villanized (I don't think that's a word) for what he said? Whether it was in jest or he believed it, no.

But do I think he meant to be a douche about it? Absolutely yes. In which case, I can understand people's reactions when they get upset over it.

He has a knack for making outrageously self-absorbed comments.
- "I am one of the best shooters in NBA history" - C'mon guys, you know that is NOT true. In NO WAY is that statement really true. As for the guy making a big spiel over "how big your sample size is," that is crap. You can make that argument about ANYTHING, now you are just arguing semantics, and not the situation.

- When he said he was one of the best basketball players in the world, that was even more outrageous, for so many obvious reasons I don't think I need to justify it.

- He was in LA, the month after he won the NBA championship, he had just won some type of award (I don't remember, but you can look it up for me if you want), and he was being interviewed on the radio, and he said something to the extent of, "well, it feels good to get another one in L.A."

And no, he was not making the statement because he is from Inglewood, he was clearly chiding a fan-base, he had already beat. To go out of your way to kick on someone when they're down, it's just low.

Now with that said, I am NOT hating on him. I don't think he should be tar and feathered. But his comments do IRK me.

All you Boston fans, had KOBE said the same thing, you would be equally perturbed, c'mon be honest. *Note* I am not disagreeing with him because he is from Boston, I am actually a younger fan, and although the rivalry intrigues me, I am not emotionally invested in it.*

Lastly, to the guy that said, "sports would be boring without ish talking", you are correct, look it's already spurred 6 pages of debate. Well, 3 if you weed out the LeHype hating (which I am not against, simply it has no place in this thread).

vash9
02-15-2010, 04:08 PM

this.