PDA

View Full Version : Daytona 500 Thread

Driven
02-14-2010, 05:07 PM
****ing ridiculous delay. Get on with the race.

Driven
02-14-2010, 06:21 PM
RCR lookin strong so far.

Driven
02-14-2010, 06:54 PM
I swear NASCAR is one of the worst run sports organizations out there. This is just pathetic.

Driven
02-14-2010, 07:07 PM
You can fix the problem quickly and efficiently. Neither of which has happened. Got to be prepared. It's the biggest race of the year. From here, ratings continually fall downhill. You've got to keep you falling fan base loyal, and they aren't doing that. This and the countless number of horrible moves management has made is quickly killing this organization.

homestarunner93
02-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Man, what a great race! I'm a Bowyer fan, so you can imagine that I was upset he lost his lead to help Harvick and Harvick did his best to hang him out to dry. At least Clint and Dale Jr. had a good run together at the end, I wish one of them could have pulled it out though. All in all, a really, really entertaining finish.

Driven
02-14-2010, 09:06 PM
Great great finish. Glad to see McMurray win it. Bowyer and Harvick had the two best cars tonight but couldn't pull it off. Looked like they would finish 1-2 at one point late.

MarkieMark48
02-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Great race, exciting finish. Just like ****** said, theres not much NASCAR can do when the track falls apart.

texans90
02-15-2010, 11:53 AM
It was a great finish it sucks about the two delays but not much nascar could do about it,but I was pulling for Dale Jr at the end,I was very shocked he got up through the pack like that,it seemed like he couldnt go anywhere all day. It seemed if you were stuck in the pack you couldnt go anywhere, so i was very shocked when he got by that many cars,would have loved for him to win but a 2nd place is great compared to last year.Overall exciting race, I like the new 3 green white checkeres rule.

warrior63
02-15-2010, 06:03 PM
The Pothole 500 was a pretty good race....when they were actually racing. Hopefully Nascar and Daytona International Speedway will get together and permanently fix the problem before the next race there. I am glad to see McMurray win it, and not Jr. I was hoping for Biffle, but it seems like anyone out front in those last handful of laps is kinda a lame duck leader :D