PDA

View Full Version : Trade Exception

themaverickfan1
02-14-2010, 03:45 PM
The mavs still have their trade exception and said they wanted to use it to get a young player and would most likely have to look for a team that is looking to cut cost. Some of those teams might be Utah, Miami, Chicago, Philly and a few others. The question is who should Dalllas get? Some ideas might be ronnie brewer, dorrell wright, chris douglas roberts and some others.

jimbobjarree
02-14-2010, 03:46 PM
we wouldnt give up brewer for a trade exception to a western rival when we could have got a first and salary relief from Memphis

also you saying 'who should we get' instead of 'who might Dallas get' makes me think this deserves a place in the mavericks forum and not in the nba forum

st3voness
02-14-2010, 04:19 PM
Please excuse him.

We have no idea who this is. This is his first post and have never seen him in the Mavs forum before.

:laugh2:

arkanian215
02-14-2010, 04:19 PM
haha dallas could definitely use those. maybe they can go after gortat depending on when it expires. i've heard that the magic may try to shed some salary this summer and the primary guys that may go are gortat and bass.

if you want a guy before the playoffs you could go for someone from the hornets. pickup an extra role player that can help you out.

themaverickfan1
02-14-2010, 04:23 PM
I just think Dallas has to use the trade exception before the trade deadline and I am just looking at what ideas yall might have.

arkanian215
02-14-2010, 04:25 PM
I just think Dallas has to use the trade exception before the trade deadline and I am just looking at what ideas yall might have.

lol use it to get rid of matt carroll. that must be one of the the worst contracts ever.

MacFitz92
02-14-2010, 04:26 PM
This is more of a Mavericks forum issue.

JNA17
02-14-2010, 04:28 PM
Please excuse him.

We have no idea who this is. This is his first post and have never seen him in the Mavs forum before.

:laugh2:

LIES!!! :p