PDA

View Full Version : Johnson to start over Rondo in All-Star Game

Stunner
02-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Johnson start, Rondo bench. http://www.csnne.com/pages/landing_celtics?Johnson-gets-All-Star-nod-over-Rondo=1&blockID=179706&feedID=3945

Alwaysballin247
02-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Rondo or Rose should have got it since they are real PG's....Then again Dirk is going to start at sf so who cares I guess

GodsSon
02-12-2010, 07:30 PM
now put Bosh over KG and all is well in the East

bigsams50
02-12-2010, 07:32 PM
I guess it doesnt really matter if u start or not, ur stll an all star

Stunner
02-12-2010, 07:41 PM
I guess it doesnt really matter if u start or not, ur stll an all star

yeah but u knw the best part is no Iverson :dance: , but hope his kid gets better.

Raps18-19 Champ
02-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Johnson should have been voted a starter anyways.

AK-50
02-12-2010, 07:46 PM
JJ can play 3 different positions pretty good so i like this move

bigsams50
02-12-2010, 07:52 PM
yeah but u knw the best part is no Iverson :dance: , but hope his kid gets better.

:clap: To Iverson not playing

AK-50
02-12-2010, 07:55 PM
this is sickening......few years ago almost everybody enjoyed watching iverson now people are celebrating him not playing? cmon guys

Stunner
02-12-2010, 08:00 PM
this is sickening......few years ago almost everybody enjoyed watching iverson now people are celebrating him not playing? cmon guys

He didnt desere to be there in the first place and KG doesnt either. NBA fans are dumb for voting them in and not watching the games and voting off name alone.

DaoudS
02-12-2010, 08:00 PM

people are celebrating that he didn't get the spot he didn't deserve. If AI was putting up his retro number, everyone would be back on his bandwagon.

ldc62
02-12-2010, 08:26 PM
They should moved Brick to SG.... seeing as how Dirk is replacing Kobe in the Lineup.

Wade Brick Bosh KG Dwight
Nash Melo Dirk TD Amare

Matches up better.

king4day
02-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Good move. Since AI isn't a true PG, there's no reason to pick one instead of a SG.

theLgndKllr35
02-12-2010, 09:22 PM
He didnt desere to be there in the first place and KG doesnt either. NBA fans are dumb for voting them in and not watching the games and voting off name alone.

I'm sorry, but the number of votes Iverson got qualified him to be there. You seem to forget this event is for the fans, not for the people who are playing well this year, that's what the All-NBA teams at the end of the year are for.

If Iverson had 15,000,000 more votes than the next closest player, the attitude would be well, he has a **** load of votes, so I guess the fans really want him in. It doesn't matter if he wins by 1 or by 15,000,000, it's the fan's decision.

Stunner
02-12-2010, 10:17 PM
I'm sorry, but the number of votes Iverson got qualified him to be there. You seem to forget this event is for the fans, not for the people who are playing well this year, that's what the All-NBA teams at the end of the year are for.

If Iverson had 15,000,000 more votes than the next closest player, the attitude would be well, he has a **** load of votes, so I guess the fans really want him in. It doesn't matter if he wins by 1 or by 15,000,000, it's the fan's decision.

Its seems u didnt read were i said the NBA fans are dumb and vote of name alone and not the actually season. I didnt forget who voted cuz i voted for the players as well. I stand by my point that Iverson and KG shouldnt be in it cuz they got voted him based of name, u prob voted for em. Thats why half of the NBA fans are dumb.

Swashcuff
02-12-2010, 10:26 PM
It only makes sense. Plus I would guess that Wade would be the one playing the PG role and not JJ.

alencp3
02-13-2010, 03:40 AM
Johnson should have been voted a starter anyways.

Yeah him and bosh deserves start.

Raph12
02-13-2010, 04:14 AM
You guys are *****es, AI's daughter has been ill for a few weeks now and all you can say is ":clap: To Iverson not playing"

That's just sad... Hope she makes a full recovery.

Tymer
02-13-2010, 04:16 AM
Its seems u didnt read were i said the NBA fans are dumb and vote of name alone and not the actually season. I didnt forget who voted cuz i voted for the players as well. I stand by my point that Iverson and KG shouldnt be in it cuz they got voted him based of name, u prob voted for em. Thats why half of the NBA fans are dumb.

Thats dumb

I know A.I. and KG aren't putting up huge numbers but I voted A.I. in because he's my favorite active player and since I never see Sixers games I want to see him play. How does that make me dumb? How do you know how many votes A.I. and K.G. got off their name and not by being peoples favorite players?

Starters are for who we want to see despite the numbers they put up, the attitude they have or anything.

ldc62
02-13-2010, 04:19 AM
Thats dumb

I know A.I. and KG aren't putting up huge numbers but I voted A.I. in because he's my favorite active player and since I never see Sixers games I want to see him play. How does that make me dumb? How do you know how many votes A.I. and K.G. got off their name and not by being peoples favorite players?

Starters are for who we want to see despite the numbers they put up, the attitude they have or anything.

Yes it actually does make you dumb... I know this maybe a surprise to you, but there's this site called: NBA.com you can go on there to watch videos/highlights :rolleyes:

AI is a HOF but by voting him in, a more deserving candidate gets snubbed.

Theanswer76
02-13-2010, 04:43 AM
You guys are *****es, AI's daughter has been ill for a few weeks now and all you can say is ":clap: To Iverson not playing"

That's just sad... Hope she makes a full recovery.

Thank you man! She is really really sick, she is in the hospital right now in philly and from what i here she is battling for her life.

Ssshbliblibl00p
02-13-2010, 05:42 AM

People helpless is Haiti is sickening, Iverson ****ing up his career by being a knucklehead, then rewarded by idiot NBA fans with a bogey allstar birth is just ********.

ko8e24
02-13-2010, 05:47 AM
Starting PG spot should've gone to D. Rose, hands down!

Rose's game > Rondo's game (yes it's true)

and Joe Johnson is a shooting guard for the Hawks (Mike Bibby is their point guard, not JJ)

Ssshbliblibl00p
02-13-2010, 05:39 PM
Starting PG spot should've gone to D. Rose, hands down!

Rose's game > Rondo's game (yes it's true)

and Joe Johnson is a shooting guard for the Hawks (Mike Bibby is their point guard, not JJ)

(NO ITS NOT)

Rondo's game when he develops a consistent jumper, is way more effective than D Roses "Stephon Marbury 2.0" "I've seen that game in NYC my whole life" repertoire. Honestly, D Rose is way more explosive, but Rondo is a sick athlete as well, plays MUCH MUCH better D and has better court vision.

Rose also played like a bum the first month and change of the season, while Rondo's been arguably the best player for his team from start to finish...And I hate Boston sports teams!

I'm gonna have to disagree on that one dude.

JordansBulls
02-13-2010, 05:53 PM
Joe Johnson deserves to start.

ChicagoFan4Eva
02-13-2010, 06:25 PM
(NO ITS NOT)

Rondo's game when he develops a consistent jumper, is way more effective than D Roses "Stephon Marbury 2.0" "I've seen that game in NYC my whole life" repertoire. Honestly, D Rose is way more explosive, but Rondo is a sick athlete as well, plays MUCH MUCH better D and has better court vision.

Rose also played like a bum the first month and change of the season, while Rondo's been arguably the best player for his team from start to finish...And I hate Boston sports teams!

I'm gonna have to disagree on that one dude.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

CELTICS4LYFE
02-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Didnt JJ turn the ball over like 6x last year in the all star game? lol