PDA

View Full Version : The original Superman disses Dwight Howard yet again

NaccAttack11
02-12-2010, 03:09 AM
After the game the quotable one said, "I don't really consider it manning up until you play me straight up," and in reference to Howard, "Superman my ***." Game on.

From r o t o.

Shaq is the most entertaining player ever.

ko8e24
02-12-2010, 03:18 AM
I love Shaq, but he really has to stop pickin on Dwight now. It's getting ridiculous, he's a legend, an icon, top 5 center in history, top 10 player in history, and he's acting like a little ***** and bullying a kid in his 6th yr trying to make a name for himself.

:facepalm:

Some immature habits and things never change :pity:

Jahari Kavi
02-12-2010, 03:20 AM
lmao....^^^ I kinda agree with ko824's sentiments, but the trash talking element is somewhat necessary on a team that's serious about winning a title...........

ko8e24
02-12-2010, 03:23 AM
lmao....^^^ I kinda agree with ko824's sentiments, but the trash talking element is somewhat necessary on a team that's serious about winning a title...........

But this has been going on since 2008, and in 2008, he was in that transition of being traded from a nonplayoff team Heat to a team destined to be bounced in the 1st rd in the Suns.

He could be on a ****** team or a stellar team, but he still gonna feel the same way about Dwight. In this regard, Shaquille O'neal is a prick and a arsehole!

NaccAttack11
02-12-2010, 03:27 AM
I think it's mostly just his personality. He's an immature kid at heart even at that age, but most of the time it's awesome.

Mrphilly
02-12-2010, 03:29 AM
All Shaq has left is stories about the player he used to be. I don't remember Olajawan(spelling) talking **** about Shaq when he was sweeping him out of the Finals.

All this is really over a nickname. Shaq thinks he owns the superman title.

NaccAttack11
02-12-2010, 03:33 AM
All Shaq has left is stories about the player he used to be. I don't remember Olajawan(spelling) talking **** about Shaq when he was sweeping him out of the Finals.

All this is really over a nickname. Shaq thinks he owns the superman title.

He has the logo tatted on himself of course he owns it bro!:rolleyes:

NYKnickFanatic
02-12-2010, 03:33 AM
Ahhh, I love Shaq. Loves to start things, it's great.

NaccAttack11
02-12-2010, 03:35 AM
Ahhh, I love Shaq. Loves to start things, it's great.

I love it because personally I constantly make fun of my friends as a joke.

JabberJaw
02-12-2010, 03:55 AM
Shaq has always, and continues to, hate when people talk about anyone above him. Shaq hasn't realized that his time has passed. One of the greatest players of all time, but also one of the most immature superstars also. I love the dude. One of my favorite players and he has always been entertaining on and off the court, but stop bashing a dude that never says anything negative about you. If it was back and forth, nobody would have a problem with it, but its not. Its just Shaq being mad because people don't talk about him as "one of the best centers in the league" anymore. Stay classy Dwight. No diss on Shaq, but it just gets old. Joking or not, it gets old.

Sadds The Gr8
02-12-2010, 03:56 AM
I love Shaq, but he really has to stop pickin on Dwight now. It's getting ridiculous, he's a legend, an icon, top 5 center in history, top 10 player in history, and he's acting like a little ***** and bullying a kid in his 6th yr trying to make a name for himself.

This. I like Shaq. but he should just give it up man...he has 98273409873109847180947312098 other nick names anyways. Let Dwight have the one little nickname and let it go...

ryder78c
02-12-2010, 03:57 AM
DH is the fake superman of basketball Designated-HackaShaq cuz the old superman is gettin old didnt DH get killed my KrptoNATE at the dunk contest lol

Shaq = Superman

Howard = Superboy (Kon-El)

montafan
02-12-2010, 04:00 AM
i love shaq
one of the only people left who still talks ****
lebron kobe wade are all nice way too nice to each other
larry bird said it well when he talked about a lack of competitiveness in the league, everyone always wants to say the right thing
what he said about chris bosh last year was sick "rupaul of big men"
and you know he is getting in dwight howards head
i love it

STAT1
02-12-2010, 04:07 AM

but hes not. hes trying to use somebody elses name.

STAT1
02-12-2010, 04:10 AM
This. I like Shaq. but he should just give it up man...he has 98273409873109847180947312098 other nick names anyways. Let Dwight have the one little nickname and let it go...

if theres one of those nicknames shaq cherishs its superman, he has a tattoo of the logo.

Zefflin
02-12-2010, 04:12 AM
Haha, we'll see what happens in the playoffs.

Sadds The Gr8
02-12-2010, 04:27 AM
if theres one of those nicknames shaq cherishs its superman, he has a tattoo of the logo.

yea but it wasn't used alot anyways. Well at least not as much as Diesel, Big Cactus/Shaqtus, or Big Aristotle.