PDA

View Full Version : Nate Robinson Gets Into Heated Argument With Mike D'Antoni

Fresno
02-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Knicks beat writer Marc Berman spotted Nate Robinson and coach Mike D'Antoni shouting at each other during a timeout on Tuesday night.

Here we go again? According to Berman, D'Antoni barked at Robinson for botching a play, Nate shouted back at his coach and then turned his head and "uttered an F-bomb." No word yet on if this lands Robinson back in the doghouse, but we wouldn't be surprised if it did. The Knicks are reportedly interested in Luke Ridnour as well, so fantasy owners should explore trading Nate over the break at all costs.

Rotoworld

Just get rid of Nate already, hes mad because hes losing and hes a great competitor. D'Antoni needs to rid the team of the remaining Isiah leftovers.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
02-11-2010, 06:32 PM
one thing is for sure, D'Antoni is in love with Chris Duhon

fairandbalanced
02-11-2010, 06:36 PM
one thing is for sure, D'Antoni is in love with Chris Duhon

The Suns are doing the same without him....he is an overrated Coach.

joe j.09
02-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Hes here to help get two max player (bosh and lebron or wade) if he cant get them, he will be out of a job in a season or two after this one...

NetsPaint
02-11-2010, 06:47 PM
Just fire D'Antoni already.

JOSKOMANG4
02-11-2010, 06:48 PM
I think the Knicks & Celtics should resume trade talks!

- Knicks acquire SG Ray Allen & 2010 2nd rd pick in exchanged for SG/PG Nate Robinson, PF/SF Jared Jefferies, & expiring contract of Cuttino Mobley.

NyCsPoRtS1
02-11-2010, 06:48 PM
Rotoworld

Just get rid of Nate already, hes mad because hes losing and hes a great competitor. D'Antoni needs to rid the team of the remaining Isiah leftovers.

exactly

NyCsPoRtS1
02-11-2010, 06:49 PM

- Knicks acquire SG Ray Allen & 2010 2nd rd pick in exchanged for SG/PG Nate Robinson, PF/SF Jared Jefferies, & expiring contract of Cuttino Mobley.

id luv

Strumpy
02-11-2010, 06:53 PM

:puke:

knickerbockerny
02-11-2010, 06:53 PM
SMH! Berman loves to stir it up though!

Evolution23
02-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Nate is as good as gone

td0tsfinest
02-11-2010, 06:59 PM
heard harrington is angry at him as well.

NetsPaint
02-11-2010, 07:03 PM
heard harrington is angry at him as well.

I bet the entire team is angry at him aside from Duhon.Some of the players just don't want to get benched.D'Antoni would play 1 on 5 basketball with Duhon if the rest expressed anger towards him.

Slimsim
02-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Ya Not looking good in NY right now.

Fresno
02-11-2010, 07:10 PM

Not only would Boston not do this, but heres something you have chosen to ignore.

I let this slide in the other thread but I guess you have chose to ignore that Cuttino Mobley is retired, still collecting his salary through insurance, and he cant pass a physical needed for the trade to go through unless Boston waives having physicals for all 3 players involved in the deal. That means they wont have a clue about Robinson or Jeffries' health.

Fresno
02-11-2010, 07:12 PM
Hes here to help get two max player (bosh and lebron or wade) if he cant get them, he will be out of a job in a season or two after this one...

Thats obvious.

Knicks due to salary constraints would be unable to get 2 Max players unless Wade or Bosh took a big paycut, which I doubt either would do.

The only team capable of signing 2 Max players without having to make a salary move is Miami.

td0tsfinest
02-11-2010, 07:14 PM
I bet the entire team is angry at him aside from Duhon.Some of the players just don't want to get benched.D'Antoni would play 1 on 5 basketball with Duhon if the rest expressed anger towards him.

D'Antoni is just holding on for the 2010-11 season.

ldc62
02-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Bryan Colangelo built the suns team... and Mike go so much credit. This guy is sooo overrated. THey don't have the players to do what he did in Phoenix, so as a good coach, you gotta change your style (which they are trying to do, but unsuccessfully).

Chronz
02-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Ridnour would be great for that team anyways

Chronz
02-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Bryan Colangelo built the suns team... and Mike go so much credit. This guy is sooo overrated. THey don't have the players to do what he did in Phoenix, so as a good coach, you gotta change your style (which they are trying to do, but unsuccessfully).

I disagree, given their circumstances I think theyve been as successful as possible. Hes altered his style, its just hard to win when your PG's possess low bball IQ (Nate) or lack talent (Duhon).