PDA

View Full Version : Time to break up the big 3 in Boston?

97'bulls
02-11-2010, 03:03 PM
http://slosnba.blogspot.com/2010/02/time-to-blow-up-big-3.html

Gibby23
02-11-2010, 03:15 PM
The one hit wonder is going to break itself uo due to age and injury. No team is trading for those contracts.

Chronz
02-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Ray Allen for Iggy, Sixers waive Ray and he comes back home

cheezinmypocket
02-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Ray Allen for Iggy, Sixers waive Ray and he comes back home

Dream on Chronz.

Big Quett
02-11-2010, 04:14 PM
http://slosnba.blogspot.com/2010/02/time-to-blow-up-big-3.html

Sooo let me get this straight. The Grizz trade OJ and Zach for Ray Allen and Randy Foye? Yeah sure :facepalm:

Strumpy
02-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Enough of these threads already.

macc
02-11-2010, 04:31 PM
Oh my how quick people jump on and off the bandwagon. I think Boston will be just fine how they are. If they need to make a trade then I would say make a small one to give them more depth off the bench.

They have had alot of injuries to their key players. KG isn't 100%, neither is Pierce. Ray Allen can't do it by himself anymore. It just takes time to get everyone healthy and on the same page.

Teams go through droughts here and there. It happens. Boston will get back to their winning ways eventually. I'm not couting them out quite yet.

Cool007
02-11-2010, 04:34 PM
dream on chronz.

+1

Chronz
02-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Dream on Chronz.

Rondo+Ray for Louis Williams and Iggy, Celtics waive Ray and he comes back home.

dev0
02-11-2010, 04:51 PM
give them this one last season, see if they can really get healthy and make some noise. sit the big three for the rest of the season for all I care and just let the team be at their best come playoffs. maaaaaaaybe next year if they blow it all again.

unwantedplayer
02-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Rondo+Ray for Louis Williams and Iggy, Celtics waive Ray and he comes back home.

Dream on Chronz.

tMoNEy24
02-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Lol, time has come. Traaade

Fresno
02-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Can somebody delete this thread. Its so stupid at this point, Ray Allen will expire at the end of the season and will probably come cheaper than expected due to Boston being a Contender, Does anybody actually believe any other team will offer him more than the MLE?

Boston is in need of a 6th Man capable of keeping them in the game so their starters can be rested for the 4th quarter, Boston has blown leads because by the time of the final 5 minutes their starters are completely tired.

td0tsfinest
02-11-2010, 06:12 PM
its is stupid.

Who the hell is SLO? The celtics aren't going to blow up the big 3. Worst Case scenario is that Ray Allen gets traded. But KG and Pierce are going to be on that team for the forseable future.

koreancabbage
02-11-2010, 06:28 PM

that wouldn't make them better at all. If i were Boston, i wouldn't give the reigns to the offense of a shoot-first PG in Louis when you got 3 better options out there. Iggy is way overrated and would not put the Celtics over the top, not by a long shot

DLeeicious
02-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Enough of these threads already.

Can somebody delete this thread. Its so stupid at this point, Ray Allen will expire at the end of the season and will probably come cheaper than expected due to Boston being a Contender, Does anybody actually believe any other team will offer him more than the MLE?

Boston is in need of a 6th Man capable of keeping them in the game so their starters can be rested for the 4th quarter, Boston has blown leads because by the time of the final 5 minutes their starters are completely tired.

I know I hate how threads that I'm not interested pop up on their own and make me read them. So annoying. Take down those threads they really affect my life. :rolleyes:

Gibby23
02-11-2010, 06:59 PM

You have made your share of stupid threads..

Fresno
02-11-2010, 07:13 PM
You have made your share of stupid threads..

I'd love to see them. Go dig them up for me, Gibby.

Gibby23
02-11-2010, 07:20 PM

Just look at the NBA page or the NFL page.

Gibby23
02-11-2010, 07:24 PM

Should The T'Wolves Trade Ricky Rubio's rights Now?

Why Are There Multiple Analysts Who Say Detroit Has A "Franchise" QB?

Fresno
02-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Should The T'Wolves Trade Ricky Rubio's rights Now?

Why Are There Multiple Analysts Who Say Detroit Has A "Franchise" QB?

Wow. So all you can do is find my most recent threads, consider them stupid, try to bait me into an argument, and then sit back and watch.

Good job. Did you know the Sun can be seen by 1/2 of the planet, while the Moon can be seen by the other half?

kurivaimu
02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
I think that trading Ray Allen for a younger scorer would be great business for Boston. Some of you say that Ray doesnt have any value..Hello, hes got a 20 million contract that is expiring in the summer of "The Lebron Sweepstakes"... For teams who want to get cap space for the summer Ray's contract is very attractive.
If Boston should trade Ray Allen, then they would get back some value instead of lettin him walk in the summer for nothing.
The only thing im worried about is that Ray demands so much attention from opposition defenses due to his shooting... will the get someone in return, who commands the same attention?