PDA

View Full Version : Which team in the NBA has the best core of Role Players

val_modus
02-10-2010, 01:07 AM
So outside of your one and two superstars, which team has the best talent and role players outside of that, im going to go with the homer pick, and to me NO BRAINER pick Houston Rockets. They are basically making a playoff push with all our role players, no Yao or T_Mac (lets just say that 22 million is a healthy allstar), i dont think any other team in the league could do that. Brooks and Landry are potential allstars and have the talent, Ariza has proved he is one of the best 3rd or 4th option guys in the league, Shane Battier is the definition of a perfect role player, Luis Scola has smelly hair, Chuck Hayes pure hustle, Kyle Lowery perhaps the best backup PG in the game, and then you got young guns like Chase Budinger, Jermaine Taylor, and now most recenty Joey Dorsey doin work. IMHO this is a perfect PERFECT PICTURE PERFECT destination for guys like LeBron, D-Wade, Bosh. HUGE market in Houston especially international (CHina) and pretty much the best supporting core in the league. GIVE YOUR TEAM AND WHY YOU THINK THEY ARE

ManRam
02-10-2010, 01:10 AM
The Cavs are basically LeBron + role players. They all do their part and fit in perfectly.

Raph12
02-10-2010, 01:39 AM
The Cavs are basically LeBron + role players. They all do their part and fit in perfectly.

This

Zefflin
02-10-2010, 01:55 AM
Lakers, Cavs, Orlando, Spurs, Boston, Dallas in that order in terms of best core role players.

NBA-GMaster
02-10-2010, 01:58 AM
Houston Rockets!!

jimbobjarree
02-10-2010, 01:58 AM
I hate it when people make homer threads, loses credibility from the get go.