PDA

View Full Version : The Chris Duhon/Mike D'Antoni Conspiracy

NetsPaint
02-09-2010, 12:48 AM
It's gotten to the point I'm seriously considering this.After Nate only getting two chances to start, Duhon is back in the starting line-up.This in the NBA forum because is not about the Knicks, it's about two men making a team worse for absolutely no reason.From D'Antoni saying Duhon is his favorite player, to playing Duhon a lot of minutes while producing almost nothing the entire season, there could be some conspiracy.Does Duhon give his entire salary to Mike?Does he get him laid every day and night?There is some reason, and it should be investigated.

clutchski
02-09-2010, 01:01 AM
It's gotten to the point I'm seriously considering this.After Nate only getting two chances to start, Duhon is back in the starting line-up.This in the NBA forum because is not about the Knicks, it's about two men making a team worse for absolutely no reason.From D'Antoni saying Duhon is his favorite player, to playing Duhon a lot of minutes while producing almost nothing the entire season, there could be some conspiracy.Does Duhon give his entire salary to Mike?Does he get him laid every day and night?There is some reason, and it should be investigated.

I'm sure it's one of these reasons :eyebrow:

madiaz3
02-09-2010, 01:10 AM
I'm sure it's one of these reasons :eyebrow:

Honestly that reason would be the least surprising. There really is no other justification that would leave fans happy.

tMoNEy24
02-09-2010, 01:15 AM
Lol , Most of every fan goes through this. Im a kings fan and I STILL don't understand why the hell Andres Nocioni still is in the NBA. Dudes Garb. Id be happy if we traded him for the Last pick in the draft

philab
02-09-2010, 01:22 AM
Nate's playing like 35 MPG this month. I don't really see where the gripe is. Some guys are better suited for the bench. Ginobili, Varejao, JR Smith, Terry . . . it's not that uncommon.

roshan3ai
02-09-2010, 01:22 AM
I think I know what the conspiracy is. Mike D'antoni is a secret agent for DirectTV, and by playing Chris Duhon, he's f'ing over the Knicks. Now the Dolan Brothers, who own Cablevision and the New York Knicks get screwed over because if the knicks continue to play Duhon and lose, the less people will watch them on MSGHD, which is available only on Cablevision I believe. It's all a conspiracy to take down Cablevision and the Dolans

If you haven't noticed already, I am joking.

xabial
02-09-2010, 01:30 AM
I wuldnt be surprised if this scandal came up. Duhon belongs in the D-League. I think D'antoni is using the 2010 crap as an excuse, Maybe he doesnt care about the fans Either way please LeBron ressurect this franchise -.-

Trouble87
02-09-2010, 01:40 AM
its depressing to think about... Duhon led this team to the bottom for 2 straight years

Spurred1
02-09-2010, 05:26 AM
Maybe Duhon and D'Antoni are becoming life partners.

Evolution23
02-09-2010, 07:40 AM
there is no conspiracy. As bad as it sounds Duhon is the best option we have at running the point. Ask Bulls fans, they will tell you they don't miss DuDu at all.

caddiemaster
02-09-2010, 08:26 AM
knicks........LOL

PJAF
02-09-2010, 08:39 AM
It's simmple. Dantoni handpicked Duhon to be his starter two years ago. To not start him would be a bruise to his ego.

Badluck33
02-09-2010, 08:42 AM
I wuldnt be surprised if this scandal came up. Duhon belongs in the D-League. I think D'antoni is using the 2010 crap as an excuse, Maybe he doesnt care about the fans Either way please LeBron ressurect this franchise -.-

another quote from a delusional knicks fan....

mike_noodles
02-09-2010, 08:43 AM
It's funny, because the Knicks will lose with either one of those guys as their starting PG

SirCalvin81
02-09-2010, 09:09 AM
duhon is garbage