PDA

View Full Version : Name Every Superstar in NBA History that played at a Superstar Lvl for at least 3 Y

JordansBulls
02-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Name Every Superstar in NBA History that played at a Superstar Level for at least 3 Years.

I ask because I want to know if many consider Dominique Wilkins a guy who was a superstar as well.

Lakersfan2483
02-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Nique was a superstar, below guys like Jordan, Magic and Bird, but a superstar nonetheless. He was consitently good for years, but didn't have the talent around him to compete for a title during his best years.

Reversed86Curse
02-11-2010, 06:58 PM
To me, Nique=Durant (this year) in his prime. 4th/5th best in the league for a number of years

JordansBulls
02-12-2010, 03:36 PM
To me, Nique=Durant (this year) in his prime. 4th/5th best in the league for a number of years

Good comparison. However Nique finished 2nd in MVP behind Bird in 1986. He basically beat out Magic and Kareem and Hakeem in that department.

Reversed86Curse
02-13-2010, 03:57 PM
Nique had better stats than Magic, Kareem and Hakeem that year- he should have finished 2nd behind Bird (if not won it). Although Nique had the stats, I'm sure most had, at the least, Magic and Hakeem, ahead of Nique that year as far as 'best in the league'. After that, Magic, Bird, Jordan, Hakeem and Thomas could all easily be considered above him