PDA

View Full Version : Simulation: Desmond Mason

FC_4_life
02-04-2010, 03:52 AM
Lakers offer you our full BAE to be our backup SG to Kobe.

Thanks,
Lakers management

Tblaze
02-05-2010, 07:07 AM
Dear Desmond,

We are looking for something which you will bring to the table greatly. Since we have Peja Stojakovic starting at the 3 we desperately need to have a player with some athleticism to make up for him being so white (you already showed you fitted that bill in New Orleans when you were playing there with him). To add to that I loved your rap song "We dem Hornets" and with David West here from that team aswell you'll feel right at home! Also right now we have Thabo Sefolosha starting at the 2, where you would be a perfect complement to to come off the bench for!

We offer you the full BAE at 2M a year for 2 years 4M total!

Kind regards,

Boston Management

FC_4_life
02-05-2010, 10:20 PM
Desmond, Lakers would like you to know what we are still VERY much interested in your services. Would you rather go the chilly Boston and back-up a lowly Thabo Sefelosha or would you rather be the key bench piece in the reigning NBA champion playing in an amazing city backing up none other than Kobe Bryant. We feel the choice is clear.

Go Lakers!

RocketsRule
02-05-2010, 10:28 PM
Mason will continue to field offers for the next few days. He's leaning towards signing with the Celtics though.

FC_4_life
02-05-2010, 10:30 PM
What can we do to entice you Desmond? The Lakers have a far superior backcourt and we are offering you the same role, possibly even more since we don't have a very good SF. We have been here from the beginning and we want you. You are our primary FA target. Let me know what we can do for you.

Thanks,
Lakers Management

Tblaze
02-06-2010, 12:03 AM
What can we do to entice you Desmond? The Lakers have a far superior backcourt and we are offering you the same role, possibly even more since we don't have a very good SF. We have been here from the beginning and we want you. You are our primary FA target. Let me know what we can do for you.

Thanks,
Lakers Management

I think that backcourt issue has been resolved today ;) Along with playing with possibly the best frontcourt the nba has seen in quite a while I'm sure the choice isn't hard to make. Also we've built a new music studio into our practise facility just so you can record another rap album about them Boston C's ;).

BlondeBomber41
02-06-2010, 05:22 PM
Desmond,

We are in need of your services here in San Antonio. We are currently in need of a quality backup to Shane Battier and we think you could really help our squad. Unlike San Antonio or Boston we are giving you the chance to play the majority of your minutes at your natural position of Small Forward. In San Antonio you would get a chance to contend and play meaningful minutes. In LA you would be behind Kobe and not play alot and in Boston you have the uncertainty of whats going on with their backcourt. Here you play with a championship caliber roster full of vets who know how to win and there is a clear opening for you behind Shane Battier at SF. You grew up in Waxahachie, TX and I'm sure it would be nice to play for a team that your family could come and watch you play and contend for a title.

With you on our roster it would currently look like

Sammy Dalembert - Antonio McDyess - Matt Bonner
Tim Duncan - Jason Maxiell
Shane Battier - Desmond Mason
Aaron Afflalo - Manu Ginobili
Tony Parker - George Hill

So we offer all we can, 2 years and $2 million a year, our BAE.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Spurs Management

RocketsRule
02-06-2010, 10:27 PM
Mason feels that he is being offered a great opportunity with the Spurs. He gets to compete for a championship on a well respected team and franchise while receiving plenty of minutes at his natural position of SF.

Mason signs with the Spurs for the BAE.