PDA

View Full Version : Teague needs minutes ?

showboatcp
02-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Every true hawks fan knows that bibby is at the end of the road.

He is not the player he use to be and thats cool with me my problem is that woody is not developing his predecessor jeff teague.

Teague has shown flashes this year i really believe this guy just needs the minutes.

Look at how george karl is developing ty lawson he is averaging 22 min per game with chauncey billups .

Jeff teague is just as good as lawson . Hell he put 30 on lawson and unc more than once last year.

You telling me you cant find jeff teague at least 15 min a game.

Say what you will he give us something that bibby does not .............................

SluggeR
02-04-2010, 02:52 AM
He could definitely do a better job of developing him. The thing is the hawks are winning, plus jamal "sweet game jones" crawford AKA C-Raw(lol) is basically the back-up point. When teague does get it in, it seems that he's playing to not make a mistake(coache's orders). His shot and his confidence seems to be shaky.

SluggeR
02-04-2010, 08:04 PM
I'm a Teague Guy, hoped like hell the hawks got him. But the hawks are at a place, that they need to make moves in effots to win a ring. If woody aint gonna get teague ready for playoff action, you have to think about making a move that solidifies the squad for a championship push(same goes for marvin). Damn if u like a player, i'm pretty sure everybody would like a ring more.

Cavs_Fan24
02-14-2010, 10:35 PM
I watched him in college and he will be pretty good. If u give this kid time he will produce and get better

ATL-ALL-DAY
02-17-2010, 06:57 PM
I really like teague, I see a **** load of potential in him, but woodson doesn't develop a damn thing, Josh could be even more of a beast than he is now if woodson helped develop him and mature him as a player, now teague is in the same boat, it's a damn shame because when teague is in, you can see a difference, and with one of the youngest teams in the league, let Jeff and the boys run their ***** off, there are so many older teams that wouldn't be able to keep up with us