PDA

View Full Version : Opinion tread: Will Miami Heat make the Play-Offs?

fairandbalanced
02-02-2010, 10:19 PM
I have said over and over that our Coach sucks, how can you expect that making someone without much experience in coaching will help this team succeed? We clearly have a better team that Milwaukee, Toronto, Charlotte and Chicago but we need a coach that would integrate all the parts and make it work. I continue to believe that James Jones is a 10 ppg player with the right coach; I also tend to believe that we play too many one on one offenses. Have you noticed Miamiís most common set play? The frontcourt stays close to the top of the free throw line, then throw the ball back to a guard, most likely D Wade but what that does is take time away from our offense and we often tend to take stupid shots when the shot clock is almost against us. We need a new direction and a coaching change would be a good start, no disrespect to spo but he should not be our head coach. If he the Head Coach, I donít think we can make the play-offs.

ManRam
02-02-2010, 10:22 PM
There is no one better than them after teams 1-7 right now. Milwaukee wont catch them...and that's about all that's "chasing" them. The East is like the West was last year to a lesser extent: top heavy, and full of terrible teams at the bottom. They'll make it because the teams trailing them are just that bad.

marlinsfan24
02-02-2010, 10:24 PM
Every time the Heat go through a rough patch, this guy jumps ship. What the hell do you expect from a team whose dependent on 1 superstar and a 21 year old. We'll make the playoffs, Spo isn't the problem. It's the inconsistent play by everyone!

fairandbalanced
02-02-2010, 10:25 PM
There is no one better than them after teams 1-7 right now. Milwaukee wont catch them...and that's about all that's "chasing" them. The East is like the West was last year to a lesser extent: top heavy, and full of terrible teams at the bottom. They'll make it because the teams trailing them are just that bad.

The way Miami is losing home games....it seems Milwaukee won't have a problem catching up.

superkegger
02-02-2010, 10:25 PM
i would laugh so hard if they didn't. But they will.

Kakaroach
02-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Yes, they will make the playoffs. Wade won't let them miss the playoffs.

still1ballin
02-02-2010, 10:36 PM
They will make it

dwadefan03
02-02-2010, 10:40 PM
well make it but proboly a lower seed than last year. and most likely a quicker first round exit barring a major deal at the deadline

Raph12
02-02-2010, 10:41 PM
They'll make it only to be eliminated by the Cavs, but with that being said, watching Lebron and his Cavs easily dispose of Wade and his Heat, would be fun to see.

Maybe then everyone would stop comparing the two so often.

Wilson
02-02-2010, 10:42 PM
We already have a thread about the Eastern Conference play-off picture (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums/showthread.php?t=452147), please discuss this subject in there. We don't need threads dedicated to specific team's play-off pictures so I'm going to close this one.