Stunner
02-02-2010, 06:27 PM
http://www.nba.com/2010/news/02/02/pierce.foot/index.html

Chronz
02-02-2010, 06:28 PM
DONE, you know its over when your iron man gos down

ChiSox219
02-02-2010, 06:30 PM
How long is recovery for a broken foot? There's still a solid three months left.

GoatMilk
02-02-2010, 06:32 PM
Stephen jackson for all-star!

ManRam
02-02-2010, 06:34 PM
If he's done, obviously Boston's window of opportunity has officially run out. I hope he doesn't have a broken foot. Not cool to have this team go out on anything but a healthy note.

Jays Claw
02-02-2010, 06:35 PM
The Raptors might just grab the fourth seed. :rolleyes:

GoatMilk
02-02-2010, 06:37 PM
If he's done, obviously Boston's window of opportunity has officially run out. I hope he doesn't have a broken foot. Not cool to have this team go out on anything but a healthy note.

karma caught up to them
Ainge sold their soul for a title

Portland's hexed too

bigsams50
02-02-2010, 06:38 PM
C's are done if this is true. Oh well, there goes my hopes of seeing a LA Boston Finals

Jonathan2323
02-02-2010, 06:39 PM
The Celtics are falling apart. First KG then the rumors bout Allen now PP.

magichatnumber9
02-02-2010, 06:40 PM
I'm about to throw up.

JordansBulls
Not good for the C's.

bahama0811
Sorry Celtics fans but it's over, better luck next year.

colinskik
02-02-2010, 06:41 PM
I tried with every ounce of willpower not to rejoice in someone getting injured, but I smiled when I heard this news.

ko8e24
02-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Well, seems like Nike and the NBA get their Kobe-LeBron Finals

Stunner
02-02-2010, 06:43 PM
:dance:

kingbrentg
02-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Ouch.

That'd take all the fun out of a possible Bulls/Celtics rematch.

bigsams50
02-02-2010, 06:44 PM
I tried with every ounce of willpower not to rejoice in someone getting injured, but I smiled when I heard this news.

I literally have only used this on 2 occastions, and this one is worth it
:facepalm: How can you be happy when someone gets injured?

ChiSox219

Lebron-Carmelo Finals :cool:

ko8e24
but then again, he could be faking it again ;)

Sorry, if it was Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett or even Rajon Rondo...I would feel for them.

But for the first time, I don't feel bad for an athlete getting injured. Call me a "dick", but karma is a "*****"

Again, Boston fans, nothing against you.

magichatnumber9
02-02-2010, 06:45 PM
:dance:You will be the first person I **** with when the Bulls get knocked out of the playoffs.

Stunner
02-02-2010, 06:45 PM
I literally have only used this on 2 occastions, and this one is worth it
:facepalm: How can you be happy when someone gets injured?

yeah but maybe Jackson can get in the all-star game now?

JNA17
02-02-2010, 06:46 PM
celtics=finished.

Also yeah karma is a *****

GodsSon

More like Josh Smith

Stunner
You will be the first person I **** with when the Bulls get knocked out of the playoffs.

i was dancing for Cavs/Lakers finals if i was dancing for that i would have put it in the first post since i did make the thread.

stripersniper77
02-02-2010, 06:47 PM
That sucks but I never liked him much anyways, he was a little girl faking injuries and intentional bumping into players before shots to get calls. He is one of the main reasons i dont enjoy watching the NBA.

Ragun
o ****. hope its not broken.

Stunner
More like Josh Smith

true then take out Horford and add Noah instead

bigsams50

Yea would be sweet :D But i still hate seeing a player get injured.

WITZ
02-02-2010, 06:48 PM
Its looking more and more like the cavs will be in the finals.

theducksmuggler
02-02-2010, 06:49 PM
How long is recovery for a broken foot? There's still a solid three months left.

i have broken my feet and ankles 5 different times, haha its a range of 6-10 weeks he could be gone awhile.

Stunner
02-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Wat are the Celtics fans going to do now dat u have to start Tony Allen? Think a trade coming?

JNA17
02-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Yea would be sweet :D But i still hate seeing a player get injured.

2 bobcats players in the all star game!?

OH NOES! EVERYBODY RUN! THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING!!!!!

unwantedplayer
02-02-2010, 06:52 PM

wow

You honestly can't be happy when a player gets hurt. Thats ****ed up dude.

JNA17
02-02-2010, 06:53 PM
wow

Pierce is an exception, he had this coming.

JC_
it's crazy how many people hate the celtics.

bigsams50

:laugh:

macc
That sucks for Boston and there fans. I would much rather my team face a healthy Boston group then what they have out there now. Though I can't say I'm suprised. Esp with their age and all. Though it doesn't matter how old you are, a broken foot is a broken foot. Normally that takes 6-8 weeks, depending on what part of the foot he broke. I know this because I just got over my broken foot. Its a pain in the *** to deal with. Hopefully he makes it back in time for the playoffs.

Stunner
02-02-2010, 06:55 PM
wow

I WAS DANCING FOR CAVS/LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got damnit i hate the C's but come on if u want me to dance for Paul being hurt then here it is :dance:

but nobody deserves this. Paul might be a C's but he is a good player this is a big lost no matter how big of a floper he is.

magichatnumber9
02-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Pierce is an exception, he had this coming.Pierce had it coming. This guy had a blade come inches from his heart. Went from rags to riches with hard work and dedication. You need to justify yourself. ASAP

RollinDeep

The Mayans were wrong.

The end of the world happens in 2010.

bigsams50
Pierce had it coming. This guy had a blade come inches from his heart. Went from rags to riches with hard work and dedication. You need to justify yourself. ASAP

He's talkin about the Finals

ko8e24
02-02-2010, 06:57 PM
This may sound extravagant, but if he's out for the season, C's should just tank the rest of the season and start seriously thinking about rebuilding for next yr. A broken foot is a broken foot, KG is 65% at the most and he's aging right before our eyes, Ray Allen and his agent crap goin on, Rondo, Perkins and Glen Davis are still developing, Sheed is old and still outta control.

Celtics won't be able to compete with Cavs and Magic for the next coming years.

Stunner
02-02-2010, 06:58 PM
This may sound extravagant, but if he's out for the season, C's should just tank the rest of the season and start seriously thinking about rebuilding for next yr. A broken foot is a broken foot, KG is 65% at the most and he's aging right before our eyes, Ray Allen and his agent crap goin on, Rondo, Perkins and Glen Davis are still developing, Sheed is old and still outta control.

Maybe they can get Durant and Oden! lol

bigsams50
02-02-2010, 07:00 PM

I wouldnt tank the rest of the season, but i agree they might wanna start rebuilding. Unless KG and Pierce take paycuts that allows them to make some moves in the off season.

wadecounty305
02-02-2010, 07:02 PM
david lee should replace him

Cool007
02-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Wow! It really hurts.

ALso, why are some people so happy here? Not classy at all.

ALso, he is not out for the remainder of the season. He should be back mid March at most and there is still about a month to go to finish the season and be back in the game shape.

I think C's will be fine in the playoffs. As long as KG stays healthy enough to play the remainder of games, then I don't even see Celtics going below 4th seed.

It will be interesting to see if Ainge gives up or stays along with it???

MackSnackWrap
02-02-2010, 07:06 PM

wouldve happened either way

dtmagnet
I hate to see it happen this way, was hoping they'd be fully healthy so that win or lose there were no excuses.

Strumpy
but then again, he could be faking it again ;)

But for the first time, I don't feel bad for an athlete getting injured. Call me a "dick", but karma is a "*****"

You would know about "dick"...after all, your lips are securely wrapped around Kobe's for 13 hours a day.

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang: <--- What I'm about to do.

clutchski
02-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Well this helps the Raps/Bobcats/Bulls maybe to snag the 4th seed

Raps18-19 Champ
02-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Raps take the 4th!

Kakaroach
02-02-2010, 07:14 PM
Wow this would just suck for the Celtics. Maybe he can come back before the playoffs?

TheKing23
02-02-2010, 07:28 PM
You would know about "dick"...after all, your lips are securely wrapped around Kobe's for 13 hours a day.

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang: <--- What I'm about to do.

:laugh:

TheKing23
02-02-2010, 07:29 PM
Cavs have the East wrapped up now. The Hawks have a very good chance of being the 4th seed now.

Triggerman
02-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Can't wait for Bulls-Celtics Playoff Rematch.....can't wait to see Paul Pierce curse ala KG!!!! Those Celtics guys are old!!!!!!

Draco
02-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Its looking more and more like the cavs will be in the finals.

Sounds good to me... I think a lot of people believed the Celts had a 2-year window when they put together their big 3.

mikantsass
02-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Yeah if his foot is really broken and he is out for the year.... Trade Ray and rebuild

ManRam
02-02-2010, 07:35 PM
The immaturity of PSD NBA fans never ceases to amaze me.

Kakaroach
02-02-2010, 07:39 PM
The immaturity of PSD NBA fans never ceases to amaze me. Agreed, why would you be celebrating about an injury? Aside from the fact that its immature, I'd rather have my team prove themselves.

avrpatsfan
02-02-2010, 07:40 PM
Yeah if his foot is really broken and he is out for the year.... Trade Ray and rebuild

Completely agree. I would go after Ellis now. Give them JR Giddens and Ray Allen for Ellis. Or get it done. I'm not worried about our future if we get Ellis

Shady66
02-02-2010, 07:49 PM
Man that sucks for PP and the celtics

hopefully hell be back before the playoffs

MAC10TIZZY
02-02-2010, 07:51 PM

on behalf of the orlando magic, ....no so fast buddy

ManRam
02-02-2010, 07:52 PM
on behalf of the orlando magic, ....no so fast buddy

Or a fair amount of Western Conference teams. Denver and Utah are playing probably the best basketball of anyone lately...

DCB/LAL
02-02-2010, 07:55 PM
Well this sucks. Too bad for the C's.

And what also sucks is all we'll hear is how the Celtics didn't win because Pierce was hurt.

THE MTL
02-02-2010, 07:55 PM
The Big Three are falling apart. At least they won a championship became one hell of a force in the NBA. But the window of opportunity is closing. Guys are getting old now. :(

Alwaysballin247
02-02-2010, 07:57 PM
My guess is it is broken since they have to have more test and won't say much about it... but my guess is he wil be back for playoffs... most likely we will rest kg for some time too and maybe trade ray alen to get younger so don't say we have no chance come playoffs..problem is we will fall to 4th seed probably and have to play cavs second round(better then ATL though they have our number ha)

JWO35
02-02-2010, 07:59 PM
OMG!!!
Jonas Jerebko might become an All-Star :D

BouGa
02-02-2010, 08:04 PM
What does them being old have anything what so ever to do with their injuries? KG's injury was just from him landing the wrong way after a rebound, which could happen to any1 who jumps in the NBA. And Caron Butler fell on Pierce's ankle last night and that is how his injury occurred.

Some of these comments are just embarrassing, its like you have absolutely zero knowledge of sports. People laughing about injuries is a joke and a disgrace to the sport. I bet 75% of this forum never even thought about Pierce before the title year, now people are laughing about an injury on him? Why, because he won a title?

This hatred for the Celtics just comes from winning, plain and simple, people have some serious jealously problems with a winning team and the winning players. When it comes down to people actually wishing injury upon someone or laughing about it, its just a joke. Some of you seriously need to grow up on this site.

sp1derm00
02-02-2010, 08:06 PM
I really wanted this year to be a Lakers - Boston rematch... and I don't think that will be happening barring Rondo going into beast mode in the playoffs and carrying the team to the Finals.

lowdown32
02-02-2010, 08:13 PM
Or a fair amount of Western Conference teams. Denver and Utah are playing probably the best basketball of anyone lately...

utah will fall apart

Shady66
02-02-2010, 08:14 PM
What does them being old have anything what so ever to do with their injuries? KG's injury was just from him landing the wrong way after a rebound, which could happen to any1 who jumps in the NBA. And Caron Butler fell on Pierce's ankle last night and that is how his injury occurred.

Some of these comments are just embarrassing, its like you have absolutely zero knowledge of sports. People laughing about injuries is a joke and a disgrace to the sport. I bet 75% of this forum never even thought about Pierce before the title year, now people are laughing about an injury on him? Why, because he won a title?

This hatred for the Celtics just comes from winning, plain and simple, people have some serious jealously problems with a winning team and the winning players. When it comes down to people actually wishing injury upon someone or laughing about it, its just a joke. Some of you seriously need to grow up on this site.

Great post

lavilevi23
02-02-2010, 08:17 PM
true then take out Horford and add Noah instead

lol take out? just shut the fck up plz

ManRam
02-02-2010, 08:20 PM
utah will fall apart

Why? I see you were originally gonna say it's because they can't win on the road. What about them makes you think they'll fall apart?

kjoke
02-02-2010, 08:23 PM
on a side note, does this make an allen deal more likely to happen or less likely?

ManRam
02-02-2010, 08:24 PM
on a side note, does this make an allen deal more likely to happen or less likely?

I'd vote more likely.

RadiantShot
02-02-2010, 08:28 PM
One less thing Orlando has to worry about. I'm just kidding, I don't mean to be a douche, I'm sorry to the Boston fans. I'd be really mad if Dwight went down for the season, and I can only pray he get's better for you guys. Next season. ;)

Your hopes aren't all lost yet, just see how it plays out.

nipo10847
02-02-2010, 08:30 PM
anyone expressing his happiness is a mother****er! Seriously, you can't be a sports fan if you have fun when someone is injured regardless of his team and competition. This is ********. You dirty people take all the beauty away from sports.

Nighthawk
02-02-2010, 08:36 PM
It is a disgrace. People laughing??? If Kobe went down for the year tomorrow would this site be laughing?

Hopefully he can be back for a playoff run... Hopefully it isnt to bad. I wont panic til there is a final word. I gotta believe. Heres a question

If Pierce is truly out for the year or atleast majority of 2nd half...Is Ray Allen most likely gone in a trade before or at the deadline??

JordansBulls
02-02-2010, 08:36 PM
I changed the title because it does not say how long he will be out for.

Already reeling from a spate of injuries to key players, the Boston Celtics may have lost All-Star forward Paul Pierce for a significant period of time to a broken left foot, according to a league source.

The team does not know for sure if Pierce's foot is broken after X-rays taken Tuesday; more tests are scheduled. But it "looks that way," the league source said.

Another league source, while acknowledging that Pierce hurt his foot Monday, also said there was not yet definitive word that Pierce broke his foot and that the injury "might be a lot less serious" than that. Celtics spokesman Jeff Twiss said Tuesday evening that the team's medical staff had yet to make a determination of the extent of Pierce's injury.
The Celtics are hopeful that even if the foot is broken that Pierce won't be out of the lineup for long. But they are not yet certain of that.

Stunner
02-02-2010, 08:45 PM
I knw why so many people hate the C's and their fans it because a few seasons ago they were nothing and wore the worst team in the league and since they got KG and Ray Ray the are now cocky and sometimes forgotten wat got them there. And now the C's and their fans think they are jus all of that like they are in the discussion of the best team of the Decade or sumtin everything screams arrogant about them and their fans. Thats y there is so much hate against the C's and its fan base. They seem to forgotten wat they were before KG and Ray Ray. But people are taken it will far with laughing at people injury. Thats what the word on the street is.

Wilson
02-02-2010, 08:46 PM
Oh man that sucks. As much as I dislike the Celtics, you hate to see anyone get injured.

There's still hope for the Celtics, they're just going to have a much tougher road in the play-offs.

I had a complete break in my hand once. I had surgury 3 or 4 days later, then was out of the cast in a month. About two weeks after that I was playing bass again (which my doctor said would be a good rehab method :D). Considering Pierce has access to a much better rehab program and a quicker surgury if he needs it, I wouldn't expect him to be out for the entire season. That's just my own experience though, I'm not a doctor :p

Corey
02-02-2010, 09:08 PM
This absolutely blows.

I predict he's out 4-6 weeks plus rehab, so around 8 weeks.

Can we say that the Celtics will be an obvious dark horse come playoff time?

AsiandudePH
02-02-2010, 09:25 PM
As long as he's gonna be back, even if he does late in the season, the C's are still gonna be contenders albeit not the favorite to win it all. I hope he returns just in time.

There's nothing more entertaining than teams playing with all players healthy and conditioned.

mynameismo
02-02-2010, 09:40 PM
I wouldn't mind a low playoff seed, as long as we get a healthy Big Three come playoffs.. I'm all good.

J4KOP99
02-02-2010, 09:40 PM
There needs to be a line drawn somewhere on when you stop "hating" a player.

It is clear I am a Lakers fans, which means I do not like the Celtics or Pierce at all. With that said, Pierce is a person, like the rest of us and you should never wish for an injury against anybody...even a player on a team that you hate.

Also, nobody knows if this is completely true so this thread is basically 6 pages on pure speculation.

-If he is out for a long period of time, this will mark the end of the "big 3." Garnett is half of what he once was, Allen looks like he will be traded soon and if Pierce goes down for a significant amount of time, it will make things that much harder for the Celtics.

Wilson
02-02-2010, 09:44 PM
This absolutely blows.

I think so. People aren't exactly lining up behind the Celtics right now, but I know I wouldn't want to face them in the play-offs.

Well actually I would, but that's more because it's Lakers/Celtics than because I think they'll be an easy out :p

superkegger
02-02-2010, 09:58 PM
This absolutely blows.

I think so. People aren't exactly lining up behind the Celtics right now, but I know I wouldn't want to face them in the play-offs.

I disagree. If come playoff time, the Celtics are healthy, they're every bit as much of a contender as anyone regardless of record. Big if I know, but still.

mikantsass
02-02-2010, 10:01 PM
I knw why so many people hate the C's and their fans it because a few seasons ago they were nothing and wore the worst team in the league and since they got KG and Ray Ray the are now cocky and sometimes forgotten wat got them there. And now the C's and their fans think they are jus all of that like they are in the discussion of the best team of the Decade or sumtin everything screams arrogant about them and their fans. Thats y there is so much hate against the C's and its fan base. They seem to forgotten wat they were before KG and Ray Ray. But people are taken it will far with laughing at people injury. Thats what the word on the street is.

You do realize that the Celtics have the most championships in NBA history right?

ManRam
02-02-2010, 10:03 PM

So when Chicago gets good again, they shouldn't ever be cocky? The Celtics are arguably the best franchise in NBA history (at worst #2).

Makes no sense. Seriously. None. Why can't you be cocky when your team gets good?

There's only hate because they are elite. People hate what they don't have.

Wilson
02-02-2010, 10:10 PM
I disagree. If come playoff time, the Celtics are healthy, they're every bit as much of a contender as anyone regardless of record. Big if I know, but still.

They'll definitely have some success in the play-offs if they're healthy. I think some people will still be surpsied if they make a run though, making them a bit of a dark horse.

Bishnoff
02-02-2010, 10:21 PM
It just keeps getting worse for Boston.

still1ballin
02-02-2010, 10:35 PM
Oh well...I guess it won't be a Celtics/Lakers finals

avrpatsfan
02-02-2010, 10:41 PM
He didn't break his left foot! He strained his left foot

BOSTON, MA - The Boston Celtics announced today that forward Paul Pierce suffered a strained left mid-foot during the first quarter against the Washington Wizards on February 1. He is currently listed as day-to-day.

Pierce, a 6'7" forward, has played in 41 games this season for the Celtics and is averaging a team-high 18.9 points. He is currently shooting a career-high 46.7% from three-point land and is ranked third in the NBA. The Kansas product netted a season-high 35 points against the Hawks on January 29.

NBA.COM Link (http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/press_release/press020210-pierce-injury-update.html)

mynameismo
02-02-2010, 10:46 PM
It will obviously be harder but that doesn't mean it's all over. Last year was a great series against the Bulls even without KG and them without Deng. So it ain't over, come playoff time everyone steps up.

avrpatsfan
02-02-2010, 10:49 PM
It will obviously be harder but that doesn't mean it's all over. Last year was a great series against the Bulls even without KG and them without Deng. So it ain't over, come playoff time everyone steps up.

He's not out

BouGa
02-02-2010, 10:50 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Am4UJSRGmYVz1nZ9M6HJzBw5nYcB?slug=ys-pierceinjury020210&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Hes fine.

DCB/LAL
02-02-2010, 10:53 PM
:clap: Good to hear.

mynameismo
02-02-2010, 10:56 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Am4UJSRGmYVz1nZ9M6HJzBw5nYcB?slug=ys-pierceinjury020210&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Hes fine.

:clap:

avrpatsfan
02-02-2010, 10:56 PM

Hes fine.

:clap::clap:

Gibby23
02-02-2010, 11:00 PM
Good to hear he is Ok. All I want to see is Lakers Vs. Celtics in the Finals. I hope they both make it. That would be the most drama filled and exciting series to watch. I still hate the Celtics.

Jahari Kavi
02-02-2010, 11:01 PM
cavs will now have a cake walk to the finals...

Jahari Kavi
02-02-2010, 11:02 PM
just saw the update..........

Nighthawk
02-02-2010, 11:02 PM
cavs will now have a cake walk to the finals...

:rolleyes:

KmB728
02-02-2010, 11:08 PM
I hope everyone who said karmas a *****,is now is eating their words..

Karma is a ***** ladies and gentlemen his foot isnt broken

Wilson
02-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Let's not get off-topic guys.

td0tsfinest
02-02-2010, 11:26 PM
good to hear he's ok. I've always hated the celtics but I'd never laugh at a man who's down.

RaptorizedKevin
02-02-2010, 11:28 PM

bulls are not going to past the celtics, chill out.

Stunner
02-02-2010, 11:38 PM
So when Chicago gets good again, they shouldn't ever be cocky? The Celtics are arguably the best franchise in NBA history (at worst #2).

Makes no sense. Seriously. None. Why can't you be cocky when your team gets good?

There's only hate because they are elite. People hate what they don't have.

I never said i hated on them because they had championships, i jus said thats wat some other fans think. i happy with my Chicago franchise, I jus was sayin thats why they are some fans that hate the C's and i dont think they hate the C's of wat they did in the past but how they are acting in the present. I dont like any team dat like showing up other players in the league, i dont give a damn wat team u play for goes for everyone in the NBA i dont care if you are the Nets or the Lakers i dont like. Im not hating on the C's if really didnt care about i wouldnt have wasted my time making this thread because i would hate the C's am i right. Some people take homerism to far in this forum and their dislike for another team. But i will be there to back up my team when its matter not jus to prove a point or to rub another franchise nose in it. Talking about we have this many ships and dis many all-stars, who gives a F. Who cares its all about what have u done for me lately league.

Stunner
02-02-2010, 11:40 PM
bulls are not going to past the celtics, chill out.

Aye jerk i was dancing for the guy post that said Lakers/Cavs finals get off my D please. Im getting sick of these homer people on the forum 4 real. U jus another one of the people im talking about to prove my point.
I would say sumtin else but i wont.

Stunner
02-02-2010, 11:41 PM
He didn't break his left foot! He strained his left foot

NBA.COM Link (http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/press_release/press020210-pierce-injury-update.html)

good to hear wouldnt be right for my bulls to face em not healthy again.

ManRam
02-02-2010, 11:43 PM
Poor Raptor fans. There was nothing but joy in that forum when the bad news was released. Wonder how mad they are now? Still think it's terrible that anyone was happy about him potentially missing the rest of the season.

I'm glad he's fine. It's not as fun when your competition isn't 100% in the playoffs.

MJ-BULLS
02-02-2010, 11:46 PM
hate to see players get injured and sucks when it happens to one of your players, but this would of really help the other teams out in the east.

KmB728
02-02-2010, 11:52 PM
good to hear wouldnt be right for my bulls to face em not healthy again.

Your not fooling anyone... im to lazy to go and quote it but everyone saw you use the dancing emotion icon on the 1st page of the thread..your just trying to cover up your joy

Ray_R
02-02-2010, 11:53 PM

Idk i broke my foot once but i just walked it off.:D

Stunner
02-02-2010, 11:55 PM
Your not fooling anyone... im to lazy to go and quote it but everyone saw you use the dancing emotion icon on the 1st page of the thread..your just trying to cover up your joy

WTF go look at it again and read all the pages I made the thread wouldnt it make sense for me to dance in the first post? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :facepalm: if u go look I put it under the guys post who said Cavs/Lakers Finals which i wanna see.

Wilson
02-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Alright I think everyone has seen the news now, and this thread is getting more and more off-topic. I'm going to lock this one up.