PDA

View Full Version : D-ROSE #8 in MVP voting!!!

johnwayne
01-29-2010, 02:38 PM
http://www.nba.com/2010/news/feature...s=iref:nbahpt1
read it and weep!

RaptorizedKevin
01-29-2010, 02:39 PM
rose is not a most valuable player, theres always peopel way better than him, he wont win this awardm so it doesnt matter. :laugh:

jimbobjarree
01-29-2010, 02:41 PM
lol theyve started mvp voting already and also made it public this year?

ATX
:cry:

Evolution23
http://www.nba.com/2010/news/feature...s=iref:nbahpt1

read it and weep!

cool

xxcubs22xx
01-29-2010, 02:42 PM
Sorry about this NBA-forum, a few of us in the Bulls Forum tried to warn others about spamming D-Rose in this forum. But apparently some didn't get the message

yikes.

ko8e24
01-29-2010, 02:45 PM
Sorry about this NBA-forum, a few of us in the Bulls Forum tried to warn others about spamming D-Rose in this forum. But apparently some didn't get the message

yikes.

I just can't figure out how this ignoarant OP didn't see the 2009-10 MVP Discussion Thread

:facepalm:

1-800-STFU
01-29-2010, 02:45 PM
Damn, beat me to it.

Rose >>> Rondo.

Discuss.

ATX
01-29-2010, 02:46 PM
Good for Rose, he's an amazing talent, but it's still too early for him to be in this discussion...Especially considering the standings.

Stunner
01-29-2010, 02:48 PM
sorry about this nba-forum, a few of us in the bulls forum tried to warn others about spamming d-rose in this forum. But apparently some didn't get the message

yikes.

x200

hawkeyefootball
01-29-2010, 02:48 PM
I just can't figure out how this ignoarant OP didn't see the 2009-10 MVP Discussion Thread

There's a small rebellion growing in the Bulls forum that has decided to essentially post anything Rose related in the NBA forum because the rest of the fans give them ****.

It's a shame because it makes Bulls fans look bad on a whole, but what can you do other than hope a mod locks/deletes/bans?

1-800-STFU
01-29-2010, 02:51 PM
It's a ROSEltution :)

MJ-BULLS
01-29-2010, 02:52 PM

these last couple of day have been rather weird in the bulls forum, all of sudden there are all these bulls fans posting anything that relates to rose...., very frustrating and embarrassing seeing this **** being posted.:facepalm:

PC
01-29-2010, 02:53 PM
Damn, beat me to it.

Rose >>> Rondo.

Discuss.

I agree 100% with that, but 8th in MVP voting is too high for him

tredigs
01-29-2010, 02:57 PM
WHY are the D.Rose fans such insufferable posters on here??? Worse than the Kobe homers, it is insanely annoying. I'm finding myself starting to root against Rose and Kobe now, two players I actually love to watch, just because the fans are so obnoxious.

The dude is not even on the radar for an MVP discussion. Just be thrilled that you've got a good, albeit inconsistent young talent, and that he squeeked into the all star game. I'll bet that if you chill on always being annoying little girls when you write posts about him here, you'll find that people will be a lot more willing to respect and like the kid.

MegaFauna
01-29-2010, 02:59 PM
all this "hey psd, how awesome is rose?" needs to stop, it does not start any worthwhile discussion or debate, stop being meatballs

Stunner
01-29-2010, 03:01 PM
WHY are the D.Rose fans such insufferable posters on here??? Worse than the Kobe homers, it is insanely annoying. I'm finding myself starting to root against Rose and Kobe now, two players I actually love to watch, just because the fans are so obnoxious.

The dude is not even on the radar for an MVP discussion. Just be thrilled that you've got a good, albeit inconsistent young talent, and that he squeeked into the all star game. I'll be that if you chill on always being annoying little girls when you write posts about him here, you'll find that people will be a lot more willing to respect and like the kid.

Its peopl like u and these kinda comments that fuel the Emo Bulls Fans thats why dey do things like this. if u read the thread not all of us are doing this we are trying to prevent it. So cool out bro

Turtle55
01-29-2010, 03:02 PM

The dude is not even on the radar for an MVP discussion. Just be thrilled that you've got a good, albeit inconsistent young talent, and that he squeeked into the all star game. I'll bet that if you chill on always being annoying little girls when you write posts about him here, you'll find that people will be a lot more willing to respect and like the kid.

Not all of us man. Trust me if you look through the Bulls forum there are a hundred posts asking these guys to stop trolling in the NBA forum. Most of us can't stand this either.

effen5
01-29-2010, 03:02 PM

If you noticed, its only the noobie Bulls fan that comes and post every small detail about Rose.

Bulls fans are getting sick of this...not just you guys.

DamnGoat
01-29-2010, 03:03 PM
This is the kind of thread that doesn't belong in the NBA forum and gives us Bulls fans a bad reputation on this site.

So please, please stop posting this stuff in the main forum. Keep it in the Bulls forum or don't post it at all.