PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Interested In Chris Bosh

Fresno
01-28-2010, 07:17 PM
The Spurs need a young, athletic frontcourt complement for an aging Duncan. Despite taking on significant payroll this summer in moves for Richard Jefferson(notes) and Antonio McDyess(notes), it’s become clearer to the Spurs that their frontline is still ill-equipped to overthrow the Los Angeles Lakers.

The Spurs have always maintained an interest in Toronto Raptors forward Chris Bosh(notes), a Texas native, but Raptors’ general manager Bryan Colangelo has yet to show a strong inclination to trade his star before his impending free agency this summer.

As painful as it would be for the franchise and fans, the Spurs could try to part with Ginobili and his $10.8 million expiring contract to make a package work. What about burgeoning young guard George Hill(notes), a Gregg Popovich favorite? The Spurs also own the rights to one of the best young centers in Europe, Tiago Splitter(notes), whom a source says could leave the Spanish League to get to the NBA next season.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-stoudemirespurs012610&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Spurs: Chris Bosh

Raptors: Manu Ginobili, Matt Bonner, rights to Tiago Splitter, 2010 1st Round Pick

GodsSon
01-28-2010, 07:21 PM
Every team that doesn't have Bosh is interested in him lol...this isn't news

Mr.Nate30
01-28-2010, 07:21 PM
change rj wirh manu all in

Fresno
01-28-2010, 07:22 PM

True.

Thats because hes going to leave the Raptors, and U Mad?

ChiSox219
01-28-2010, 07:22 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-stoudemirespurs012610&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Reminds me a little of the Gasol trade.

Fresno
01-28-2010, 07:23 PM

Manu fits almost perfectly in Toronto with Hedo at SF. 2 playmaker wing players could make them a better team.

Young2Kinsler
01-28-2010, 07:24 PM

Keep Smokin!:clap:

SA5195
01-28-2010, 07:25 PM

+1.

This is no surprise.

This is dumb though. Why would BC trade Bosh, when we're winning, and playing our best ball of the season.

Mr.Nate30
Manu fits almost perfectly in Toronto with Hedo at SF. 2 playmaker wing players could make them a better team.

thats why we dont want to trade manu

GodsSon
True.

Thats because hes going to leave the Raptors, and U Mad?

Chris??? Is that you? Shouldn't you be warming up to face the Knicks???...didn't know other people made decisions for the man on HIS future lol

ManRam
I don't get how that helps Toronto down the road. I'd imagine they'd want more youth, and better draft picks, and some major cap relief.

AntwanN21
01-28-2010, 07:26 PM
no way that deals goes down, they spurs dont have pieces the raptors need at the moment. Besides dejuan blair.

Parker and Hill- we dont need any point guards, we have Caldeon,Jack and Banks
Ginobli- would help us but stunt Dero's develpment and giving up bosh would give us a huge gap in he backcourt
RJ- we hav Turk who isnt going anywhere due to contract
Duncan- Retirng a spur

Fresno
01-28-2010, 07:26 PM
Reminds me a little of the Gasol trade.

Yeah. Splitter has a lot of value it seems, I remember seeing how Minnesota was very interested in Gasol's rights before the 08' Draft.

Splitter's averaging 16/7 in Spain this season, and he might be the C Toronto needs to allow Bargs to move to PF.

The All-International starting 5:
PG-Calderon
SG-Manu
SF-Hedo
PF-Bargnani
C-Splitter

:laugh:

SA5195
01-28-2010, 07:27 PM
Yeah. Splitter has a lot of value it seems, I remember seeing how Minnesota was very interested in Gasol's rights before the 08' Draft.

Splitter's averaging 16/7 in Spain this season, and he might be the C Toronto needs to allow Bargs to move to PF.

PG-Calderon
SG-Manu
SF-Hedo
PF-Bargnani
C-Splitter

This trade won't happen, because BC said he's NOT going to trade Bosh this deadline.

Fresno
01-28-2010, 07:30 PM

This trade won't happen, because BC said he's NOT going to trade Bosh this deadline.

You drink milk out of a bag. You're argument is invalid.

SA5195
01-28-2010, 07:31 PM

:facepalm:

This is one of the worst posts I ever heard.

What does drinking milk have to do anything with Bosh? :confused:

Fresno
01-28-2010, 07:32 PM
It's cute when retards blog.

ITT: Mad Raptor fans

You're all going to admit that Bosh is overrated and isn't a Franchise player once he leaves you to become a 2nd option to Wade, Rose, or LeBron.

GodsSon
01-28-2010, 07:33 PM
I know why u mad tho.

Chris Bosh is going to be playing with a future HOFer in the USA.

who's mad here? you posted a thread saying "spurs interested in Bosh" and i responded by saying who isn't? lol...29 teams are interested in LeBron, does that mean they could get him?

edit: how mad would you be if Bosh signed a 6 yr/max this summer with Toronto? come to think of it, I would have loved to see the faces of American media writers when Carter inked a 5 year deal with us in 2001 when he was hailed the next coming of Jordan lol

ChiSox219
01-28-2010, 07:33 PM

PG-Calderon
SG-Manu
SF-Hedo
PF-Bargnani
C-Splitter

It does make a lot of sense bringing in those two players. Manu could start or come off the bench and have Derozan start. Tiago Splitter looks to be a very good player, somewhere around Marc's level and he'd be a cheap option for a couple years.

It really irratated me when the Spurs got Splitter, like they really needed to steal another quality talent late in the draft :rolleyes:

LanceUpperCut
01-28-2010, 07:34 PM

As long as you find yourself funny thats all that matters.

kjoke
01-28-2010, 07:34 PM
hes going to miami....

Halladay
01-28-2010, 07:35 PM
ITT: Mad Raptor fans

You're all going to admit that Bosh is overrated and isn't a Franchise player once he leaves you to become a 2nd option to Wade, Rose, or LeBron.

Eat more fish, I heard it's good for the brain although I'm not sure it will help you.

Fresno
01-28-2010, 07:35 PM

This is one of the worst posts I ever heard.

What does drinking milk have to do anything with Bosh? :confused:

brb using Steven Hawking's computer to read posts outloud.

http://www.bagofnothing.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/milkbagcandada.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bagged milk makes my taste buds go bonkers.

Did you shovel the snow outside of your igloo today?

Fresno
01-28-2010, 07:37 PM
who's mad here? you posted a thread saying "spurs interested in Bosh" and i responded by saying who isn't? lol...29 teams are interested in LeBron, does that mean they could get him?

Only Raptors fans could even put Bosh in the same category as LeBron.

Bosh isn't even a Top 5 PF in the NBA, 29 teams arent interested in a guy who cant defend, block shots, and can get outmuscled by most PF's in the NBA.

kjoke
fresno what team are you a fan of...

Fresno
As long as you find yourself funny thats all that matters.

Oh u irate?

GodsSon
01-28-2010, 07:39 PM

lol i'm wondering the same thing

SA5195
01-28-2010, 07:39 PM

Bosh isn't even a Top 5 PF in the NBA, 29 teams arent interested in a guy who cant defend, block shots, and can get outmuscled by most PF's in the NBA.

He never put Bosh in the same category as Lebron.

He never said Bosh is a top 5 PF in the NBA.

SA5195
01-28-2010, 07:40 PM

http://www.bagofnothing.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/milkbagcandada.jpg

You serious?

Milk has nothing to do with Bosh being traded.

Halladay

What are you 5 years old? Hows that war in Iraq working out for ya? Did you sleep with your sister in your trailer today? See, anyone can post dumb **** but most hold back.

Fresno

A team that dominates Toronto for 47 minutes of a game.

Atticus Finch
01-28-2010, 07:41 PM

You talk a lot of crap for someone who is named after the worst city in California.

kjoke
01-28-2010, 07:42 PM

:confused:

SA5195
You didn't even explain, why you think Bosh is gonna leave right when we're playing the best ball of our season.

AntwanN21

please watch some raptors games before you post again. 11 boards a game just fall into Bosh's lap right? he isnt the greatest defender but he can defend,he can block shots and has gotten stronger over the offseason. I suggest you learn your facts before bashing a player. BTW He is top 3 this season behind Dirk and Duncan in terms of pf's

SA5195
01-28-2010, 07:43 PM

There's 48 minutes a game.

And if you're a Spurs fan...we did win last game.

AntwanN21
01-28-2010, 07:44 PM
Bagged milk? Igloo?

GodsSon
01-28-2010, 07:45 PM

shoot yourself NOW

Chicagofaithful
Manu = overrated.. a few years ago he was DISGUSTING could score at will, but now i think hes not as prolific as he used to be

Fresno
What are you 5 years old? Hows that war in Iraq working out for ya? Did you sleep with your sister in your trailer today? See, anyone can post dumb **** but most hold back.

U Mad?

How does it feel going home and the only show to watch on TV is Terrance & Phillip? brb watching Canadian football, featuring NFL scrubs.

kjoke

i guess hes trying to avoid the question...

kjoke
01-28-2010, 07:46 PM
lol i cant wait till he gets banned

thedfactor
01-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Same story. Every team wants and has interest in Bosh. Hell, a week ago it's the Lakers. Now the Spurs. Been there and done that with Dallas. 31 teams would take him for their right price and hope he'd resign.

Spurs and anyone else would be better with a player like Bosh, but Toronto isn't giving him up for expirings and some "okay" young talent/picks.

Mr.Nate30
01-28-2010, 07:47 PM
U Mad?

How does it feel going home and the only show to watch on TV is Terrance & Phillip? brb watching Canadian football, featuring NFL scrubs.

dude stfu im not even canadian but ur being ********** g**

soonabooma
01-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Bosh belongs with the Thunder. I'm not saying it's gonna happen, we might not be that lucky, God might not be in the mood to do what's right, but I'm just saying....he was meant to play with KD, "Hustle" Westbrook and the rest of the boys. I hope God is in a GOOD mood this summer when Bosh becomes a free agent........but I doubt he will be. He'll make it into a popularity contest and send CB4 to a bigger market. Oh well...that's life, we'll still be good in the future.:smoking:

SA5195
01-28-2010, 07:50 PM
Same story. Every team wants and has interest in Bosh. Hell, a week ago it's the Lakers. Now the Spurs. Been there and done that with Dallas. 31 teams would take him for their right price and hope he'd resign.

Spurs and anyone else would be better with a player like Bosh, but Toronto isn't giving him up for expirings and some "okay" young talent/picks.

Exactly.

If we would trade Bosh now, we would have to get alot more than a older Manu, and Antoino Mcdyess cause right now we're playing the best ball of our season. So I doubt anyone will be traded.

GodsSon
01-28-2010, 07:51 PM
U Mad?

lol you've asked that like 4 times now, the only person who appears to be mad here is you; maybe it's because you want Bosh so bad it hurts, but know your team (whoever it is) can't get him...or maybe its because the ho's don't love you back the same way you love them lol...now i'm opening the door for you to add a sister/mother comment...DO IT

Fresno
01-28-2010, 07:52 PM
shoot yourself NOW

brb

Duncan
Garnett
Dirk
Gasol
Randolph

You're argument is invalid. You're watching too much ESPN Canada....err TSN.

Atticus Finch
01-28-2010, 07:52 PM
dude stfu im not even canadian but ur being ********** g**

The ironic part of him making fun of Canada is the fact that its people like him that make it so that I have to tell everyone Im from Canada whenever I visit Europe.

kjoke
01-28-2010, 07:53 PM
what si your team fresno?

Halladay
01-28-2010, 07:54 PM
U Mad?

lol Mad? Why would I be mad? Do you think your the first American to say ignorant **** like that about Canadians? Not exactly original. Oh yeah I forgot to mention, this is a Canadian site. Bet you didn't know that.

Fresno
01-28-2010, 07:54 PM
lol you've asked that like 4 times now, the only person who appears to be mad here is you; maybe it's because you want Bosh so bad it hurts, but know your team (whoever it is) can't get him...or maybe its because the ho's don't love you back the same way you love them lol...now i'm opening the door for you to add a sister/mother comment...DO IT

Why would I want Bosh on my team? Shaq said it best when he called him "RuPaul".

Bosh is like the Lisa Leslie of the NBA.

GodsSon
01-28-2010, 07:55 PM
brb

Duncan
Garnett
Dirk
Gasol
Randolph

You're argument is invalid. You're watching too much ESPN Canada....err TSN.

go to the nascar forum NOW

Fresno
01-28-2010, 07:56 PM
lol Mad? Why would I be mad? Do you think your the first American to say ignorant **** like that about Canadians? Not exactly original. Oh yeah I forgot to mention, this is a Canadian site. Bet you didn't know that.

I knew this was a Canadian site when I registered and got 3 free jugs of Maple Syrup.

SA5195
01-28-2010, 07:57 PM
Why would I want Bosh on my team? Shaq said it best when he called him "RuPaul".

Then why do you want Bosh to play in the US so much? :confused:

SA5195
01-28-2010, 07:58 PM
I knew this was a Canadian site when I registered and got 3 free jugs of Maple Syrup.

A CANADIAN man INVENTED BASKETBALL.

The FIRST GAME EVER PLAYED IN THE NBA WAS PLAYED IN TORONTO.

Know your facts when making fun of Canada.

Fresno
01-28-2010, 07:59 PM
go to the nascar forum NOW

Randolph even admitted he is better than Bosh. Neither plays any defense but Randolph gets the edge because he atleast physically can play defense, RuPaul just lifts his arms and steps back.

http://i43.tinypic.com/66xkll.jpg

AntwanN21
Gasol/Randolph are not better than Bosh IMO

Raph12
The Raps are above .500 and Bosh is putting up big numbers, at this point, everyone is interested in Bosh... so why is this thread-worthy again?

Maybe I should create a thread saying, "Mavericks interested in Lebron James"

Fresno
01-28-2010, 08:00 PM
Then why do you want Bosh to play in the US so much? :confused:

I never said I wanted Bosh to play in the US, Im just saying that eventually he will.

kjoke

i guess you dont want other people to know what your team is so that they dont bash you. you probably come to this forum to make yourself feel better by bashing other places like toronto (great city) why dont you say your team, afraid?

GodsSon

lol yet the American media can't seem to get off the man's jock...everyone and their mother wants him to land in NY, NJ, MIA, Cleveland or Chicago...I'd LOVE to see the look on your face if/when he re-up's for 6 years in the T-Dot

Jays52
01-28-2010, 08:01 PM
mmmmm maple syrup

Fresno
01-28-2010, 08:01 PM
A CANADIAN man INVENTED BASKETBALL.

The FIRST GAME EVER PLAYED IN THE NBA WAS PLAYED IN TORONTO.

Know your facts when making fun of Canada.

U Mad?

THE FIRST FEMALE TO PLAY IN THE NBA PLAYED IN TORONTO.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r31/nybombers3/rubosh2.gif

Fresno
01-28-2010, 08:03 PM
i guess you dont want other people to know what your team is so that they dont bash you. you probably come to this forum to make yourself feel better by bashing other places like toronto (great city) why dont you say your team, afraid?

How can Raptors fans bash me?

kjoke
01-28-2010, 08:03 PM

seriously? do you know what bash means?

Jays52
01-28-2010, 08:04 PM

Easily. You're an idiot

SA5195
01-28-2010, 08:05 PM
U Mad?

Halladay

Short bus. Enough said.

Mr.Nate30

dude ur such u flammer seousily how are u not banned?

papoose123
01-28-2010, 08:07 PM
bosh stays in toronto

GodsSon
01-28-2010, 08:08 PM
U Mad?

haha you're so mad it's funny

pebloemer
U Mad?

You'll notice it isn't just Canadian's on here thinking you are an idiot...

Go "bait" in private if you're bored.

Jamiecballer

i think he's saying he's a lakers fan. weren't we trailing most of that game until the end? or i could be completely off the mark and he's just being cryptic. :confused:

$ NyC $
01-28-2010, 08:10 PM
this thread is getting real immature and pointless.

Fresno
01-28-2010, 08:15 PM
Short bus. Enough said.

Ok.

Fresno
01-28-2010, 08:16 PM
You'll notice it isn't just Canadian's on here thinking you are an idiot...

Go "bait" in private if you're bored.

ITT: The entire Raptors forum shows up in this thread and yes they are mad

papoose123
01-28-2010, 08:18 PM
ITT: The entire Raptors forum shows up in this thread and yes they are mad

u mad?

marvILLous
01-28-2010, 08:18 PM
haha i heard fresno was the one greg oden was sending those pictures to

AntwanN21
01-28-2010, 08:20 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^

lmfao

Jays52
01-28-2010, 08:21 PM
so funny

Fresno
01-28-2010, 08:21 PM
haha you're so mad it's funny

Im not mad at all.

Im kinda thirsty, Im about to poke a whole in this bag of milk and watch Terrance and Phillip before the Raptors game.

Fresno
01-28-2010, 08:22 PM
haha i heard fresno was the one greg oden was sending those pictures to

I heard you saved those pictures as your screensaver so you can access the internet by clicking Oden's dong.

GodsSon
01-28-2010, 08:23 PM
Im not mad at all.

Im kinda thirsty, Im about to poke a whole in this bag of milk and watch Terrance and Phillip before the Raptors game.

American education system at it's finest

papoose123
01-28-2010, 08:23 PM
Im not mad at all.

just chill your boner man

kjoke
01-28-2010, 08:24 PM
lol this man is gonna be banned,

still not saying your team is see?

marvILLous
I heard you saved those pictures as your screensaver so you can access the internet by clicking Oden's dong.

U Mad?

why did u expose oden's pictures for?? LOL bad break up?

Halladay

Wow. So clever. Why did M.I.T turn you down again?

td0tsfinest
01-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Ill be honest, I've always been interested in Thiago Splitter.

This guy was so highly touted a couple of years ago when he entered the draft. But no way I'd do this. We get nothing out of it. Manu is way too old, we already had Bonner before. And Spurs 1st rounder is basically an early second round pick.

SA5195
01-28-2010, 08:29 PM
Im not mad at all.

No one cares what you do with milk

ldc62
01-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Bosh is a Spurs jersey? That just doesn't seem right. Bosh to the Bulls or stay with the Raptors.

AK-50
01-28-2010, 08:49 PM

i drink milk that comes from a jug not a bag and even if i did whats that gotta do with bosh being traded? its ignorant americans like you why everybody else hates the states

Derick713
01-28-2010, 08:53 PM
If the Raptor could get Splitter, 2 1sts, George Hill, and Manu Ginobli then it's a done deal.

JasonJohnHorn
01-28-2010, 08:55 PM
I may eat my words, but I gotta say: Bosh is a power forward. The Spurs already have a power forward, his name is Tim Duncan, and since the Spurs keep putting the 6'7 Blair at center, it seems clear that Pop will not move Duncan to center. What the Spurs need is a center and I think when and if Tiago Splittner comes to the NBA- FINALLY- he may prove to be the best young center in the NBA and may be the front court help that Duncan needs. If I was the Spurs I wouldn't make any drastic moves. They have Larry Bird rights to Manu and Parker, and Tiago likely coming aboard, they may have all the tools they need continue competing for several years. I think the Spurs have enough to really compete this year. Blair is putting up impressive numbers and Ratliff, McDyess and Bonner can help fill in the back-up minutes at center and power forward while Finley, Manu, Mason and Jefferson fill out the wing rotation and Parker covers the point guard with Hill backing him up. The core of that team has one in the past and can still win now, and I think holding out this season to see how this roster does in the playoffs and see of Splittner comes over in the offseason is worth it.

The Spurs can compete now with the roster they have and may very well prove the be the odds on favorite next year and for several years after if Splitttner turns out to be everything he's rumoured to be.

Sometimes the best moves are the moves you don't make. Patience is a virtue.

clutchski
01-28-2010, 09:08 PM
The whole 2nd page is full of 'hate' posts. Honestly none of us know anything about Bosh's outlook in the future. Toronto's going to offer him the max, which is more than anyone else. If he wants to stay, like he has in the past 7 years, he will. Personally I believe he will resign for a huge contract, but I can understand the couple reasons why he would leave. Namely that he doesn't get enough American TV coverage.

In terms of the trade, I wouldn't mind it. Do I think it's going to happen for Ginobli and some filler? HELL no.

Legitimate
01-28-2010, 10:50 PM
1 of the best offensive teams in the nba , we need cb4. He helps make it that way so we playin some good ball, just beat the lakers now we got a uber schedule of easy games. cb4 will re-sign that extention and BC will not trade for these scraps offered by the spurs.

Kakaroach
01-28-2010, 10:56 PM
I think 20 out of 30 teams in the league are interested in Chris Bosh. That doesn't mean they will get him.

IversonIsKrazy
01-29-2010, 12:29 AM
Bosh WILL NOT BE traded before the deadline, that is newS.

JayAllDay
01-29-2010, 12:36 AM
and a hungry man would love a sandwich

HeirCanada
01-29-2010, 12:54 AM
I hope Bosh is getting in shape, he's going to be playing for a lot of teams next year.

torontosports10
01-29-2010, 12:54 AM
:horse:

PatsSoxKnicks
01-29-2010, 01:03 AM
+1.

This is no surprise.

This is dumb though. Why would BC trade Bosh, when we're winning, and playing our best ball of the season.

To get something for him........because the Raptors are going to lose him in the offseason and get nothing back.......

You know thats true even if you haven't accepted it yet. Not saying he'll go to the knicks (so no need to come up with some ridiculous insult), he'll probably go to where bron or wade is at. He's leaving tho. You'd better accept it.

Wade_County
01-29-2010, 01:58 AM
what team isnt interested in Bosh, lol.

JasonJohnHorn
01-29-2010, 09:03 AM
I hope Bosh is getting in shape, he's going to be playing for a lot of teams next year.

:clap: lmao

Cowboys123456
01-29-2010, 09:15 AM
Anyone watch a raptor game recently.....

bosh is NOT leaving. Raps can pay him the max that he wants and he will keep having say into the team thats around him. Why would he want to go play for a team that never sells out.....

Unruly Fan
01-29-2010, 09:21 AM
If the trade include's manu and tiago I'm sure Bryan has already considered this...

Bargnani - C
Splitter - PF
Turkoglu - SF
Manu - SG
Calderon - PG

= The Toronto Euroleaguers!!! (Formerly Raptors)

xxxplicit69
01-29-2010, 09:53 AM
if the spurs pull this off they could instantly become favorites in the west. damn and duncan just had 27rebs the other night. having bosh and duncan would be ruthless.

johnwayne
01-29-2010, 09:55 AM
yea and i'm interested in jessica alba

thescore53
01-29-2010, 10:04 AM
i tell you this Fresno guy is giving a bad name to Americans
i know most of them here are intellectual people

listen this isnt espn boards show respect

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

miller74
01-29-2010, 10:19 AM
Chris??? Is that you? Shouldn't you be warming up to face the Knicks???...didn't know other people made decisions for the man on HIS future lol

Dont be so sensitive im a raps fan to and i fully expect Bosh to leave after this season, as well. If he was committed to staying wouldnt he have made that public by now?

Iron24th
01-29-2010, 10:21 AM
Even if Bosh could leave toronto this offseason,I don't see the raptors making a trade for him,they'll try to re-sign him.

La11
01-29-2010, 10:22 AM
The idiot who is saying U Mad...stop being a girl and bsing and get a tampon!! all the non raptors fan, I just want to let you know that our GM is not ROB BOBCOCK and we wont trade our superstar for nothing again. BC wont trade Bosh this trade deadline. If Bosh does leave the raptors this summer it will be by sign and trade and we will still get value from him. But, to trade him at the deadline means we given up on trying to sign him and given up on doing good in the playoffs. and.....Who wouldnt be interested in Chris Bosh?

masalex1205
01-29-2010, 10:23 AM
Anyone watch a raptor game recently.....

bosh is NOT leaving. Raps can pay him the max that he wants and he will keep having say into the team thats around him. Why would he want to go play for a team that never sells out.....

?

miller74
01-29-2010, 10:26 AM
Mosty likely scenario Bosh is going to go to July 1 unsigned and if BC doesnt think he'll be able to sign him, he'll tell him hes going to offer him a max contract so he can trade him. So Bosh gets the money he wants and Toronto gets a fair return, of about 25-30 mil of contracts and picks

LanceUpperCut
01-29-2010, 10:36 AM
Dont be so sensitive im a raps fan to and i fully expect Bosh to leave after this season, as well. If he was committed to staying wouldnt he have made that public by now?

So I guess Wade, Lebron and all the rest of the free agents are gone to. Why is it so hard to believe hes staying, all these guys say the same ****( yo u be trippen if yall think hes staying in Torronnto) never giving a reason other than Toronto is a small market but yet some strange way they have such a huge following and last year were ranked 10 most valuable franchise with a horrible record to boot. Vince signed with us when he was arguably the biggest name in the NBA, we just sign the most coveted free agent in the off-season. I don't know if hes staying but to say your delusional if you think so makes you sound like **** ****. This was'nt directed at you Miller just in general to the people who say hes leaving.

joshtrem
01-29-2010, 10:42 AM
if it means we get matt bonner back then we have to do it...

ink
01-29-2010, 11:43 AM

Yeah, then they could have four playmakers -- two PGs, a SG, and a SF. It would solve any team's problems to have that many players that need the ball right? ;)

#1Mavericksfan
01-29-2010, 11:47 AM
Bosh is not going anywhere, I wouldn't mind seeing him and Wade on the same team but I don't see Bosh leaving.

ink
01-29-2010, 11:48 AM
This should have been closed a long time ago. Warning to fans from ANY team, if you insult like you did in this thread in future threads, you can expect infractions. The rules are clear about insults. Closed.