PDA

View Full Version : Dockett for Sale....

thephoenixson28
01-27-2010, 12:56 PM
This guy is starting to piss me off. If you follow dockett on twitter you know what I am talking about.

Tweets like chris johnson and frank gore wants me to play for there team.

Even fitzgerald tweets to dockett
(Dock eassssy bruhh.)

What would teams be willing to give up.

PackerFan4Ever
01-27-2010, 03:40 PM
for us....

a 1st a 3rd

and something else

Ramon Nivar
01-27-2010, 03:50 PM
Why does no one want to play for the Cardinals? Boldin will be gone, Dansby will be gone and now Dockett.

Jack of Blades
01-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Why does no one want to play for the Cardinals? Boldin will be gone, Dansby will be gone and now Dockett.

Boldin just has problems with the management I heard. I guess he just doesn't like the owner or GM or whoever.

thephoenixson28
01-27-2010, 04:42 PM
Why does no one want to play for the Cardinals? Boldin will be gone, Dansby will be gone and now Dockett. Cuz every player that thinks just cuz they had a good year should get paid. Fitz and adrian wilson stayed quite and got paid. Dansby,Boldin,and Dockett all made it public that they were mad. I think Dockett is a great player but at least wait until your contract has 2 years left on it. Dockett deleted me from his twitter cuz I told him he should fire his agent for giving him that contract in the first place.

rapjuicer06
01-29-2010, 03:23 PM
Cuz every player that thinks just cuz they had a good year should get paid. Fitz and adrian wilson stayed quite and got paid. Dansby,Boldin,and Dockett all made it public that they were mad. I think Dockett is a great player but at least wait until your contract has 2 years left on it. Dockett deleted me from his twitter cuz I told him he should fire his agent for giving him that contract in the first place.

hahahaha now that **** is funny...an nfl athlete deletes someone for telling how it really is....you should send that in to tbs...very funny...

thephoenixson28
01-29-2010, 03:40 PM
hahahaha now that **** is funny...an nfl athlete deletes someone for telling how it really is....you should send that in to tbs...very funny... Yeah my brother and cousins laugh at me all the time. But how is he going to complain just in the 2nd year of his contract, especially sit out during the offseason workouts. Fitz and Adrian didn't compalin maybe wilson a little, but they still got paid. Boldin, Dansby, and Dockett havnt got paid cuz the way they made it public.

Romo2Bryant
01-29-2010, 04:28 PM
Hopefully Rolle leaves also, so my Cowboys can pick him up!!

rapjuicer06
01-29-2010, 05:19 PM
ooooh no, the niners will pick him up! i think rolle would love to take some shots on the cardinals!!!