PDA

View Full Version : How much longer does Dwyane Wade have to be a top 3-5 player in the NBA?

JordansBulls
01-25-2010, 11:12 PM
How much longer does Dwyane Wade have to be a top 3-5 player in the NBA?

heatking
01-25-2010, 11:16 PM
Wait? he isnt already?

td0tsfinest
01-25-2010, 11:17 PM
Not long. He's 28 years old, his production has gone down from last year. I don't think he can continue to be a guy who can carry his team by himself. He's going to need help like Kobe got Pau or Pierce got Allen and KG.

DerekRE_3
01-25-2010, 11:17 PM
Wait? he isnt already?

I think he means how long can he sustain his current level of play.

twoearl
01-25-2010, 11:18 PM
just as long as Lebron does. I am happy Dwade has changed his game a bit and not been so reckless to the rack as he used to be...

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-25-2010, 11:23 PM
wtf what do you mean he ''has to be''

i don't get it

heatking
01-25-2010, 11:24 PM
I think he means how long can he sustain his current level of play.

ok, i misunderstood the question. i believe dwade still has another 5 years of elite play, but the league will certainly be stacked with durant, lebron, cp3, wade, howard, melo, rose, dwill, etc..

WadeCounty
01-25-2010, 11:31 PM
3 years max

JNA17
01-25-2010, 11:33 PM
top 5, for about 3-5 years, for top 3, just this year, i think durant will take his place next season

LanceUpperCut
01-25-2010, 11:34 PM
3 weeks 2 days and 13 mins.

Jays Claw
01-25-2010, 11:35 PM
Dwyane Wade needs to be surronded by better talent! :mad:

lavilevi23
01-25-2010, 11:43 PM
Not long. He's 28 years old, his production has gone down from last year. I don't think he can continue to be a guy who can carry his team by himself. He's going to need help like Kobe got Pau or Pierce got Allen and KG.

His gonna get his help this summer dont worry.

shep33
01-25-2010, 11:46 PM
Wow its amazing that he's already 28. He should continue to work on his jumper, cause his speed is gonna decline in the next 2-3 years for sure. If he gets help, he'll be fine. He's already a top 5 player in this league. I may get jumped for this, but I put Melo ahead of him now.

RadiantShot
01-25-2010, 11:58 PM
I think he'll stay top 5 for 3-5 more seasons, if not more.

still1ballin
01-26-2010, 12:03 AM
He is still young, still has a lot in his tank.

Hoopsadvocate
01-26-2010, 12:06 AM
4-5 years baring any serious injuries of course. Theres still a decent gap in complete skill with wade and the next guy inline. Unless Durant develops a much better defensive and passing game or Roy becomes a consistent scoring/defensive threat i dont see anyone passing him anytime soon.

b_rad23
01-26-2010, 12:09 AM
top 5, for about 3-5 years, for top 3, just this year, i think durant will take his place next season

i guess you think kobe will be top 3 forever???

nipo10847
01-26-2010, 12:13 AM
5 years if there is no injury. He will be different next year surrounding by much more talent. He wont have to take risk. Also, he will find his game a whole lot easier than now assuming he gets a strong cast. Eventually that will allow him stay elite for longer.

bkmikeyy
01-26-2010, 12:13 AM
i love wade, but he scares me that hes the next Tmac/penny, wouldn't be shocked if he starts declining quickly in 2-3 years.

nipo10847
01-26-2010, 12:15 AM
And I am anticipating all the wade haters will jump on this thread now!...

runforrestrunx9
01-26-2010, 12:18 AM

yea but dwade will take kobes

thedfactor
01-26-2010, 12:28 AM
He's 28? Damn if that's true I'd say 3 more years, depends on his health. If he stays healthy, and that's a big if, it could be 3-5 more years. He's a true beast when healthy and determined. Gotta respect that.

b_rad23
01-26-2010, 12:30 AM
He's 28? Damn if that's true I'd say 3 more years, depends on his health. If he stays healthy, and that's a big if, it could be 3-5 more years. He's a true beast when healthy and determined. Gotta respect that.

as of 8 days ago lol.

still1ballin
01-26-2010, 12:34 AM
yea but dwade will take kobes

Sorry buddy, I just don't see that happening.

nipo10847
01-26-2010, 12:43 AM
Sorry buddy, I just don't see that happening.

your sig tells everyone that you will never see that happeing. That's how you guys turn a simple thread into a "kobe-X" thread.

jsumadchat
01-26-2010, 12:44 AM
kobe > wade

i seriously didnt know dwade was 28. i dont see his skill and body deteriorating as quickly as some of you are making it out to. remember, this guy is ELITE and he will take care of his body. i think he has as long as he wants to be mentioned at the top of the NBA world.

still1ballin
01-26-2010, 12:49 AM
your sig tells everyone that you will never see that happeing. That's how you guys turn a simple thread into a "kobe-X" thread.

Why don't you buzz off? You have a smart remark for every post that I make on PSD. I can't state my own opinion?

clehmun
01-26-2010, 03:11 AM
not trying to be biased but i think melo is already playing better than dwade right now.
leading the league in scoring, and his team is right up there with the bests.

if wade is #3, carmelo is #3b and vice versa.

dwade is just not the same dwade we saw last year, while carmelo took his game to another level.

Raph12
01-26-2010, 03:52 AM
IMO, Wade has been extremely inconsistent throughout his career, he'll need to be a Top 3 player for atleast 5 seasons for me to consider him on Kobe and Lebron's level.

_KB24_
01-26-2010, 04:15 AM
Wade is an interesting case. I don't see him slowing down because he still has a lot in the tank. I say 3 years is a safe bet, and 5-6 years is a good possibility.

bowieinspace
01-26-2010, 05:20 AM
Dwyane Wade needs to be surronded by THE BULLS :mad:

:)

caddiemaster
01-26-2010, 06:22 AM
He's a washed up loser who plays in the eastern confrence.....lol....3-5....try top 15.....d-wade is a hoax!I'd take monte moped ellis over that shmuck!

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-26-2010, 08:00 AM
He's a washed up loser who plays in the eastern confrence.....lol....3-5....try top 15.....d-wade is a hoax!I'd take monte moped ellis over that shmuck!

someone is pissed that wade missed her freethrows!

JordansBulls
01-26-2010, 12:25 PM

:confused:

mikantsass
01-26-2010, 12:45 PM
3-4 more years.... there is only so much wear and tear a player like Wade can go through

ATX
01-26-2010, 12:52 PM

:facepalm:

Get real child. Comments like yours prove nothing but your glaring ignorance and immaturity.

ATX
01-26-2010, 12:55 PM
I would say that Wade has four more years after this season of being a top five player in the league. I'm sure he'll enjoy several good years after that, but probably not at the very top of the NBA.

Hawkeye15
01-26-2010, 01:13 PM
probably 4 years. But that is assuming guys like Durant, Wall, etc, don't pass him up quicker

Strumpy
01-26-2010, 01:16 PM

Agreed. Wade is awful. It's not like he's ever lead the league in scoring or anything. It's not like he's been in MVP discussions or lead a team to a championship. Horrible. Send his *** to Europe. :p

Gators123
01-26-2010, 01:17 PM
Probably around 3 years.

jetsforever
01-26-2010, 01:33 PM
Personally I only think 2 more years before someone jumps ahead of him

DaBUU
01-26-2010, 01:44 PM
3 more years, at that time Rose will be in his prime and Wade can then play off him for a couple years.

Bring The Heat
01-26-2010, 02:06 PM
Wade has shown was he's more than capable of when he has players around him...People doubted him before so now this isn't anything new... he's a beast and definitely on the level of Kobe and Lebron... Wait till he gets his supporting cast in the summer most of you will be changing your opinions...

Ethix11
01-26-2010, 02:12 PM
Hes not playing all out because he knows his team is unlikely to compete late in the playoffs. So hes putting off most of his energy for next year and beyond. Also, with the injur season, he basically had another year to rest. In my opinion he has another 7 years to be top 3 in the league. I like Durant but other than score, hes not more of a game changer like D Wade who blocks, assists, steals, and rebounds. Thats not Durants game and for that reason i think he will always be compared more to Melo, B Roy, J Johnson types..But if D Wade had the talent, he would play with more effort and definately be in the MVP discussion. As a Heat fan, ive noticed his lack of effort. But there is no lack of skill whatsoever.

Bring The Heat
01-26-2010, 02:17 PM
He still playing pretty good...but at the same time not going all out like if they're winning a championship this year and risking injury... He knows for sure the heat are signing someone this summer

CELTICS4LYFE
01-26-2010, 02:52 PM
probably 4 years. But that is assuming guys like Durant, Wall, etc, don't pass him up quicker

lol lil tooo soon

i say 5 more years....but he'll still b a stud for 10 more

HuRRiCaNeS324
01-26-2010, 04:18 PM
You people act like 28 is old. What the hell is wrong with you guys?

He will top 3 for the next 5 years for sure.

MiamiHeat
01-26-2010, 04:25 PM

:rolleyes:
yeah to top last season he would have to be averging 50ppg 20apg

nipo10847
01-26-2010, 04:53 PM
IMO, Wade has been extremely inconsistent throughout his career, he'll need to be a Top 3 player for atleast 5 seasons for me to consider him on Kobe and Lebron's level.

WTF!!!...When was he inconsistent???? He was injured for 2 seasons after he won the championship. He led the nation in Olympics right after he came back from injury and had an MVP season last year. You are by far the biggest Wade hater. check this link out and stfu!!
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/dwyane_wade/career_stats.html

Bullsfan22
01-26-2010, 05:09 PM
I love dwade...i think he is going to reinvent his style and be elite for longer than what people think.

Ray_R
01-26-2010, 05:22 PM

slow down i love wall as much of he next buy but lets not over hype him hopefully he becomes a stud but give him time to be in the NBA.

as for wade 2 years as top 3 as for top 5 3 years

dtmagnet
01-26-2010, 05:38 PM
He still playing pretty good...but at the same time not going all out like if they're winning a championship this year and risking injury... He knows for sure the heat are signing someone this summer

That is weak, Wade is not the kind of player who would do that. He plays all out every game.

_KB24_
01-26-2010, 06:23 PM
WTF!!!...When was he inconsistent???? He was injured for 2 seasons after he won the championship. He led the nation in Olympics right after he came back from injury and had an MVP season last year. You are by far the biggest Wade hater. check this link out and stfu!!
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/dwyane_wade/career_stats.html

LOL! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

NyCsPoRtS1
01-26-2010, 06:33 PM
2 yrs

masalex1205
01-26-2010, 06:44 PM
3 more seasons

JNA17
01-26-2010, 06:54 PM
wade misses both free throws and a careless turnover in the finals seconds last game. Yea you know what i change my mind, i give it next week. :P

nipo10847
01-26-2010, 07:00 PM
wade misses both free throws and a careless turnover in the finals seconds last game. Yea you know what i change my mind, i give it next week. :P

what does this have to do with this thread? He is not a top player anymore since last night? BTW, how is the road trip going? Cleveland, toronto....knicks almost made it 0-3. Now relate this with your comment and rank your superstar;)

G-Funk
01-26-2010, 07:10 PM
It's really in his hands, He can go 5 years but he needs to create a jumper cause his body won't carry him that long, I also think he needs help to stay relavent.

_KB24_
01-26-2010, 07:11 PM
most points and highest %s...he was the best performer on the team throughout. sorry if you missed that

He didn't lead the team though. He had an amazing comeback, but did not " lead the Nation to Olympic Gold". You can thank Mr. Bryant and Kidd for that.

MiamiHeat
01-26-2010, 08:52 PM
It's really in his hands, He can go 5 years but he needs to create a jumper cause his body won't carry him that long, I also think he needs help to stay relavent.

he does have a jumper....
lol as long as Wade plays he will stay relevant.

ATX
01-26-2010, 09:26 PM
He didn't lead the team though. He had an amazing comeback, but did not " lead the Nation to Olympic Gold". You can thank Mr. Bryant and Kidd for that.

Yes, I do thank them. It was awesome seeing team USA reclaim the Gold, but if you leave Wade out of that bolded sentence, then you must be extremely high. Wade was every bit as integral to that team as Kobe. Wade was unstoppable for that team, and failing to see that proves you must not have watched a single game. Check any boxscore from Beijing and you will see just how efficient he was. If there was a MVP for the Olympics, Wade would have won it HANDS DOWN. Anyways, like I said, it was a great medal to reclaim and i was very proud of those players...All of them.

ATX
01-26-2010, 09:51 PM
...And in case you need a history lesson, here's an excerpt form Wikipedia:

At the 2008 Olympics, the United States went unbeaten and earned gold medal honors, defeating the 2006 World Champion Spain in the final game. Wade led the team in scoring throughout the tournament and tallied a game high 27 points in 27 minutes on 75% field goal shooting and added 4 steals, 2 assists and 2 rebounds in the game. For the tournament, he averaged a team high 16 points in 18 minutes on 67% field goal shooting, 4 rebounds, 2 assists and 2.3 steals, as the United States lived up to their Redeem Team moniker and captured gold medal honors for the first time since 2000.

amos1er
01-26-2010, 10:12 PM
I honestly don't think he is a top 3-5 player right now. ;)

amos1er
01-26-2010, 10:17 PM

At the 2008 Olympics, the United States went unbeaten and earned gold medal honors, defeating the 2006 World Champion Spain in the final game. Wade led the team in scoring throughout the tournament and tallied a game high 27 points in 27 minutes on 75% field goal shooting and added 4 steals, 2 assists and 2 rebounds in the game. For the tournament, he averaged a team high 16 points in 18 minutes on 67% field goal shooting, 4 rebounds, 2 assists and 2.3 steals, as the United States lived up to their Redeem Team moniker and captured gold medal honors for the first time since 2000.

WOW....So Wade dominated against the crap teams of the world and inflated his stats (much as Lebron does throughout the regular NBA season) :rolleyes:.....The only thing I remember is that when Team USA played the only worthy contender (Spain) It was KOBE who they leaned to in fourth quarter crunch time when Spain was within 3. It was KOBE who made the four point play to give Team USA a 7 point lead. :clap: KOBE lead Team USA in scoring in that same fourth quarter. When it actually counted, Team USA relied on their BEST PLAYER and for that they were rewarded with a gold medal. When Team USA relied on Lebronze and Wade years earlier.......They got the Bronze. :facepalm:

sargon21
01-26-2010, 10:45 PM
4-5 years

momoneyyyy
01-26-2010, 10:53 PM
i think he has atleast 3 more years..

_KB24_
01-26-2010, 11:04 PM

Ever wonder why they were called the "Redeem Team" to begin with? Because they won gold in both 04 & 06 led by Wade..........wait a minute......He was part of a national embarrassment. We were the laughing stock of international ball before Kobe & Kidd came back. Your comical if you think Wade was the MVP of the team. Just ask any of the players and coaching staff whom they learnt from the most. When it looked like they were going to fall apart in the 4th against Spain, who stepped and propelled them to victory. Kobe "Bean" Bryant sir.

sep11ie
01-26-2010, 11:11 PM
about 13 more games

camador22
01-26-2010, 11:43 PM
I personally feel he's the best player in the league along side Lebron. Durant will surpass Kobe very soon.

Bring The Heat
01-27-2010, 12:15 PM
Ever wonder why they were called the "Redeem Team" to begin with? Because they won gold in both 04 & 06 led by Wade..........wait a minute......He was part of a national embarrassment. We were the laughing stock of international ball before Kobe & Kidd came back. Your comical if you think Wade was the MVP of the team. Just ask any of the players and coaching staff whom they learnt from the most. When it looked like they were going to fall apart in the 4th against Spain, who stepped and propelled them to victory. Kobe "Bean" Bryant sir.

Oh my Goodness you guys just got owned by ATX with him providing a good argument and STATS and you still manage to show your KOBE homerism... pathetic dude.... Wade played efficiently coming off the bench he was the true MVP...If you think otherwise thats sad... get out of here you seriously need to jump off Bryants nutsack... I KNOW you guys love him to death and always have to put him at the top but seriously nobody played better than Wade in those olympics

Bring The Heat
01-27-2010, 12:17 PM
Yes, I do thank them. It was awesome seeing team USA reclaim the Gold, but if you leave Wade out of that bolded sentence, then you must be extremely high. Wade was every bit as integral to that team as Kobe. Wade was unstoppable for that team, and failing to see that proves you must not have watched a single game. Check any boxscore from Beijing and you will see just how efficient he was. If there was a MVP for the Olympics, Wade would have won it HANDS DOWN. Anyways, like I said, it was a great medal to reclaim and i was very proud of those players...All of them.

Exactly.. these guys seriously are the biggest Kobe homers in the world to say Kobe played better in the olympics than Wade

Bring The Heat
01-27-2010, 12:34 PM
WOW....So Wade dominated against the crap teams of the world and inflated his stats (much as Lebron does throughout the regular NBA season) :rolleyes:.....The only thing I remember is that when Team USA played the only worthy contender (Spain) It was KOBE who they leaned to in fourth quarter crunch time when Spain was within 3. It was KOBE who made the four point play to give Team USA a 7 point lead. :clap: KOBE lead Team USA in scoring in that same fourth quarter. When it actually counted, Team USA relied on their BEST PLAYER and for that they were rewarded with a gold medal. When Team USA relied on Lebronze and Wade years earlier.......They got the Bronze. :facepalm:

ok whats your point? Wade did was he was supposed to do.. Take care of business and dominant... while kobe wasn't doing crap... MIND YOU WADE is coming off the bench not even starting... shot 75% from the field...played EXCELLENT defense and led the team in scoring (FROM THE BENCH).....

Umm dude are you ******** Wade scored 27 in the game vs. Spain while Kobe put up 20... Wade hit a 3 pointer with 2 minutes left to seal the deal.... So your saying Kobe didn't do **** through almost all the olympics but BECAUSE he comes out of nowhere hits 4 point play to extend the lead.... hes the MVP! Ohh man thats great basketball knowlege.... Whois to say anyone else could've made that play.... Your acting like Wade didn't play well in that game either + the other games....

you fail... Kobe homerism overtook you

daleja424
01-27-2010, 12:44 PM
how did this turn into this...

simply put...wade is 28 and his game has become perimeter oriented lately so the answer to your question is however long kobe is still top 3-5 PLUS 3 years...

Tmac,lt,berkman
01-27-2010, 12:55 PM
how old is he??

ATX
01-27-2010, 03:08 PM
Exactly.. these guys seriously are the biggest Kobe homers in the world to say Kobe played better in the olympics than Wade

It's so PATHETIC

I'm a Heat fan, but I have ABSOLUTLEY no problem giving Kobe props, or any other player for that matter. I'm not blinded by homerism like _KB24_ and Amos1er. It's truly just hard to read those comments...Bashing Wade for doing what...Helping lead Team USA back to Gold? He BLAMES the Bronze from '04 soley on Wade. Please! Then goes on to preach that Kobe is THE reason for Gold in '08. He pay's NO MIND to the fact that Wade was just in his second NBA year. Don't you think that FOUR YEARS later his game would be far superior. Not to mention that of LBJ. Maybe that could be a factor in reclaiming the Gold, don't you think?? As far as the "Inflated stats" comment. You can't be serious, right? How is that relevant at ALL? Was Wade supposed to perform poorly? That comment is just soooo increadibly stupid I don't know what to say. Instead of being proud of Wade for his amazing performances off the bench in Beijing, you try and put him down? :facepalm:

Besides that damn fact that, YET AGAIN, Kobe homers turn this into a Kobe is better thread.

MiamiHeat
01-27-2010, 03:55 PM

Coach K gave HUGE credit to Wade, and said was one of the reason why they won.

nipo10847
01-27-2010, 04:17 PM
It's so PATHETIC

I'm a Heat fan, but I have ABSOLUTLEY no problem giving Kobe props, or any other player for that matter. I'm not blinded by homerism like _KB24_ and Amos1er. It's truly just hard to read those comments...Bashing Wade for doing what...Helping lead Team USA back to Gold? He BLAMES the Bronze from '04 soley on Wade. Please! Then goes on to preach that Kobe is THE reason for Gold in '08. He pay's NO MIND to the fact that Wade was just in his second NBA year. Don't you think that FOUR YEARS later his game would be far superior. Not to mention that of LBJ. Maybe that could be a factor in reclaiming the Gold, don't you think?? As far as the "Inflated stats" comment. You can't be serious, right? How is that relevant at ALL? Was Wade supposed to perform poorly? That comment is just soooo increadibly stupid I don't know what to say. Instead of being proud of Wade for his amazing performances off the bench in Beijing, you try and put him down? :facepalm:

Besides that damn fact that, YET AGAIN, Kobe homers turn this into a Kobe is better thread.

You can't find a thread where these homers don't turn a thread into a kobe thread even if he is nowhere mentioned or related in the thread. This is pathetic.

rick66ankiel24
01-27-2010, 04:36 PM
if the HEAT stack up this offseason as planned, then wade will be surrounded by talent and won't have to carry the team by himself. he will still be an eilte player, his numbers just won't show it because the load will be takin off his shoulders.

JordansBulls
01-27-2010, 06:04 PM
if the HEAT stack up this offseason as planned, then wade will be surrounded by talent and won't have to carry the team by himself. he will still be an eilte player, his numbers just won't show it because the load will be takin off his shoulders.

So let's say the Heat got Bosh or Amare next season. Are they legit title contenders?

camador22
01-27-2010, 06:27 PM
So let's say the Heat got Bosh or Amare next season. Are they legit title contenders?

With Bosh they are and with Amare they're close. I can't believe someone said Kobe was the difference in the olympics. They clearly didn't watch any game because without Wade they definitely would have lost to Spain.

FroMontana
01-27-2010, 06:49 PM
Dwyane Wade is nothin but a has-been, washed up fraud.

ATX
01-27-2010, 07:05 PM

:speechless:

Washed up? LOL, what an unbelievable FAIL!! This is nothing but an attempt to bait.

alencp3
01-27-2010, 07:19 PM
For top 3 this is his last season cuz Durant is gonna be top 3 next year, i think he will be top 10 for 5 years max there are too many guys : Reke , CP3 , Wall , Jennings , Curry , Roy that will take his place

Byronicle
01-27-2010, 07:37 PM
wow 28 years old already...

Bob, i like to bid 4 years and a dollar

G-Funk
01-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Same ppl who are calling lakers fans kobe homers, to get off kobe's nuttsack, to stop sucking kobes dick. Are the same fans who are wade homers who are sucking wade's dick and are on his sack!

YALL NEED TO LOOK AT YOUR SELFS IN THE MIRROR REAL HARD.

TheWatcher34
01-27-2010, 07:49 PM
now there's a seperate thread discussing the redeem team MVP lol

the homerized argument to be continued...

G-Funk
01-27-2010, 07:49 PM
BTW If it wasn't for both Kobe and Wade, We wouldn't have gotten the gold one.

So stop actiing like a bunch of "F"ing maggots(replace that 'm' with a 'f')

JordansBulls
01-27-2010, 08:06 PM

:badidea:

td0tsfinest
01-27-2010, 08:11 PM
With Bosh they are and with Amare they're close. I can't believe someone said Kobe was the difference in the olympics. They clearly didn't watch any game because without Wade they definitely would have lost to Spain.

I don't think you can single out one player and say he was the difference the olympics.

Truth is anyone that was in their game rotation played a big part. Chris Bosh was arguably the states best defensive player, even though they had Dwight Howard starting.

SwaggaIke
01-28-2010, 01:10 AM
I don't think you can single out one player and say he was the difference the olympics.

Truth is anyone that was in their game rotation played a big part. Chris Bosh was arguably the states best defensive player, even though they had Dwight Howard starting.

Lol, when Wade and LeBron carried the same intensity from those Olympics and translated them into possible DPOY seasons I'd have to disagree. Bryant set the tone defensively while the rest of the team fed off him. Bosh was the countries best defender at big but Bryant, Wade and James were the cornerstones of that team defensively. All of them translated D to O throughout the tournament.

Wade still has 4-5 PRIME years left. When he gets in the gym a couple hours before the game his jump shooting is unbelievable throughout the course of a game. This is not his finest season, but you can see the growth in his game this year. His post game is MUCH more lethal than its ever been. His work in pick and roll situations (already phenomenal) has even improved. You pair him w/ a Chris Bosh and the league will have Kobe/Gasol 2.0. If he knocks down his first 3 attempt, its a wrap. When he gets a couple guys to play off of this summer he'll put together one of his finest seasons next year.

J$mo0th_3o5
01-28-2010, 01:24 AM
Hmm I see plenty of haters and doubters

rhymeratic
01-28-2010, 01:33 AM
D-Wade was never a top 5 player to begin with. He was top 5 with the ref's that's for sure but never top 5. The dude isn't really slippin like that, he just not getting calls like he used to.

Master Mind
01-28-2010, 04:10 AM
D-Wade was never a top 5 player to begin with. He was top 5 with the ref's that's for sure but never top 5. The dude isn't really slippin like that, he just not getting calls like he used to.

:facepalm:

Master Mind
01-28-2010, 04:11 AM

Has to be a joke

JordansBulls
01-28-2010, 01:28 PM

This must be a joke?

JordansBulls
02-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Hmm I see plenty of haters and doubters

I don't see why people would dislike Wade.