PDA

View Full Version : Serious Help Needed (for the Hornets)

Method28
01-23-2010, 11:06 PM
Im watching the N.O v. Den game and this is pathetic...Im tired of us consistently blowing leads. we've gone 1 for our last 12. We're missing wide open shots. Please...send us some help by a trade for someone with a consistent shot. Thank you.

JDizzle
01-24-2010, 02:51 AM
totally agree man. Hornets do this **** all the time. Ive seen them have huge leads and then just blow them away something needs to be done.

spacemandave
01-24-2010, 03:45 AM
ya, so frustrating, its almost like they want cp3 to get practice on last second shots in every single game.

BIGBREED
01-24-2010, 01:55 PM
The Hornets have just activated Sean Marks for the Minnesota game. A trade should be coming soon, but guys, lets be real. Who would trade away a good player to the HORNETS, knowing the situation? The only deals I see us doing will be "expiring contracts/cash consideration type deals"

WHEN WE CAN GET UNDER THE CAP...
GERALD GREEN can help the HORNETS w/ his slashing and athletism(he's over seas)

Method28
01-24-2010, 05:03 PM
idk what they should do, but i do know that if things keep going the way they have. I could see N.O. squeaking into the playoffs and getting blown out by the Lakers in the first round. We'd get embarrassed. I do like that D.West to Chicago for Salmons & Thomas. It can't hurt to at least offer it. Just try something!

Vinny642
01-24-2010, 09:07 PM
We keep our players that plays good out when we have the lead and then we keep them out until they get the lead. Its annoying, but those homer annoying Nuggets talkers complain about everything.

JDizzle
01-25-2010, 06:26 AM
hornets will learn 1 day

ballpd05
01-25-2010, 01:13 PM
That's what happens when u are a jumpshooting team. The hornets needs someone who can create some offense going to the rim. You can't hit 3s all game even if some of them are good looks.

Hopefully if it is a expiring contract deal hopefully they can find the next shannon brown, sam dalembert, or someone athletic who might not be great but is solid. I like Rodney Carney myself.