PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious suggestions for the All Star Game

lakerboy
01-21-2010, 10:15 PM
I read somewhere around here that there should be a free throw contest where Dwight, Shaq, Kwame, and Okafor would compete.

I was thinking of a one on one match between Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton.

Maybe a rap contest between Reddick and Artest.

Any suggestions?

asandhu23
01-21-2010, 10:17 PM
uh............ no

sf-fanatic
01-21-2010, 11:43 PM
how about we make EVERY player be an all star for the community. All players will forfeit 1 game check to a charity and do community service or volunteer to do a minimum wage job for an 8 hour shift just like working people. That way, they won't take their jobs for granted and appreciate the hard work that people do that pay to watch the game ! And they can all be all stars ! Also, the all star break can be 1 day longer !

That way everyone is an all star :D

clutchski
01-21-2010, 11:53 PM
I read somewhere around here that there should be a free throw contest where Dwight, Shaq, Kwame, and Okafor would compete.

I was thinking of a one on one match between Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton.

Maybe a rap contest between Reddick and Artest.

Any suggestions?

Add Delonte West in there

Theanswer76
01-22-2010, 12:06 AM
add rondo to that free throw contest, and we got a deal

D Roses Bulls
01-22-2010, 12:12 AM
how about lock shaq and kobe in a room full of girls and see who can go the longest without cheating on their wives again.

sf-fanatic
01-22-2010, 12:15 AM
I got an interesting idea i want to know what you guys think. How about we get the NFL or MLB all stars and have them play an all star game too? Maybe substitute the celebrity game with this because honestly no one gives a **** about the celebrity game. Who wouldnt want to see the trash talkers in the NFL on the hardwood for NFC vs AFC? I hear some of them are pretty good too. We can also mix in a few MLB all stars. Seeing Manny Ramirez, Hanley, Lincecum, Pujols on the basketball court would be ridiculous, and im sure more people would watch that any the celebrity game. Anyone else wanna see this ! Its the NFL offseason and Spring training i believe for MLB so it wont be much of an interference either.

seandonnelly18
01-22-2010, 12:17 AM
how about lock shaq and kobe in a room full of girls and see who can go the longest without cheating on their wives again.

hahahahahahahaha low blow but that would be interesting

asandhu23
01-22-2010, 12:17 AM

add Tiger Woods.

sf-fanatic
01-22-2010, 12:21 AM
add Tiger Woods.

LOL. tiger would win !

ReedBoshMarleau
01-22-2010, 12:34 AM
Steve Nash, Luke Ridnour, Travis Diener, Steve Blake,

First to dunk with no assistance

D-Amazins
01-22-2010, 12:38 AM
LOL. tiger would win !

you mean he'd loseee. He wouldnt even start it off with one girl either...he automatically gets served with 12 of them lol.

Raph12
01-22-2010, 12:40 AM
LOL. tiger would win !

Chamberlain would set another record.

xbrackattackx
01-22-2010, 12:44 AM
Chamberlain would set another record.

Obviously this is the right answer! :)

Theanswer76
01-22-2010, 12:48 AM
Seeing a laker fan posted this forum, how about we add pau to the free throw contest eh? ;]

lakerboy
01-22-2010, 12:53 AM
What about a card game tournament? Mcgee vs Arenas vs Crittenton.

What was that card game called btw?

Raph12
01-22-2010, 12:54 AM
Seeing a laker fan posted this forum, how about we add pau to the free throw contest eh? ;]

Sure, after seeing him blotch two clutch FTs tonight, I'm game ;)

kjoke
01-22-2010, 12:56 AM
add Tiger Woods.

can someone please explain what they do in sex rehab?

i know this is a stupid question thou...

sf-fanatic
01-22-2010, 12:57 AM

Nope, how about dj mbenga instead?

NYKnickFanatic
01-22-2010, 12:58 AM
Yeah, hilarious suggestions...quite the knee slappers.

sf-fanatic
01-22-2010, 12:59 AM
can someone please explain what they do in sex rehab?

i know this is a stupid question thou...

i think hes a sex addict. just like how people are addicted to drugs and alcohol, woods is addicted to sex. idk how its treaty but it should be treated the same as alcohol and drug addiction, but i wouldnt know what they do.

lakerboy
01-22-2010, 01:02 AM
i think hes a sex addict. just like how people are addicted to drugs and alcohol, woods is addicted to sex. idk how its treaty but it should be treated the same as alcohol and drug addiction, but i wouldnt know what they do.

LOL. When your last name is Wood, you know you're hooked to sex.

sf-fanatic
01-22-2010, 01:07 AM
What about a card game tournament? Mcgee vs Arenas vs Crittenton.

What was that card game called btw?

i think they were playing a card game called war

xbrackattackx
01-22-2010, 01:07 AM
LOL. When your last name is Wood, you know you're hooked to sex.

OMGGG this was a golden gem, I lol'ed hahaha

JDMac80
01-22-2010, 01:18 AM
how about they get rid of the dunk contest. you literally have to put a monkey f-ing a football out there to get less than an 8 on any dunk. it has become an absolute joke of an exhibition. think about michael vs nique, then think of this years contestants...pathetic

Gibby
01-22-2010, 01:25 AM
how bout all stars vs worst possible 12 man team.

Gibby
01-22-2010, 01:26 AM
This is not joke but a serious idea. how bout have some players play one on one.

Raph12
01-22-2010, 01:27 AM
how about they get rid of the dunk contest. you literally have to put a monkey f-ing a football out there to get less than an 8 on any dunk. it has become an absolute joke of an exhibition. think about michael vs nique, then think of this years contestants...pathetic

Carter and J-Rich were both filthy dunkers in their time as well, so much creativity, so much talent.

harsh506
01-22-2010, 01:33 AM
\how about we make EVERY player be an all star for the community. All players will forfeit 1 game check to a charity and do community service or volunteer to do a minimum wage job for an 8 hour shift just like working people. That way, they won't take their jobs for granted and appreciate the hard work that people do that pay to watch the game ! And they can all be all stars ! Also, the all star break can be 1 day longer !

That way everyone is an all star

players spend their whole lives playing their sport.....dont hate cuz they make more money, im not all sad that actors make 10million a movie even though they spend everyday for months working on it.

sf-fanatic
01-22-2010, 03:07 AM
players spend their whole lives playing their sport.....dont hate cuz they make more money, im not all sad that actors make 10million a movie even though they spend everyday for months working on it.

idk about that. players do no not spend their WHOLE lives playing the sport...if they did michael jordan would still be playing... most players until they are usually 35-40 and a large number retire before then, and the regular season only lasts 6 months. 1 month for preseason and training and 1 month for playoffs. They are basically working 8-9 months a year. And NOT ALL players workout in the offseason. fyi

i wasnt hating with my previous statement.