PDA

View Full Version : The NBA's Biggest Trash Talkers According To Other NBA Players...

King P
01-21-2010, 01:55 AM
We always hear about players talking trash, and being arrogant. I had always wanted to know who did the most trash talking. Well in an article via Sports Illustrated, they did a survey with the players on who were the biggest trash talkers. And here are the results...

1. Kevin Garnett
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Rasheed Wallace
4. Paul Pierce
5. Nate Robinson
6. Kenyon Martin
7. Gilbert Arenas
8. Ron Artest
9. Rajon Rondo
10. Amar'e Stoudemire

Not surprised at all with Rondo on the list. I mean he talked **** to CP3 once about never winning a ring. There's a reason why the C's tried to trade him in the offseason. Doc Rivers said he was uncoachable and waaay too cocky.

I expected Nate to be on this list. I've been to a couple of Knick games, and 2 Net games when they played the Knicks. Nate was talkin **** every time I was there.

Chicagofaithful
01-21-2010, 02:05 AM
lol dude someone already posted this a few weeks ago.... and dont go pissing off an entire fan base... everyone already knows about which players are trash talkers.... lol rondo is w/e doing his thing i understand i hate him too... but a thread like this with your commentary doesnt do this site any good

King P
01-21-2010, 02:08 AM
lol dude someone already posted this a few weeks ago.... and dont go pissing off an entire fan base... everyone already knows about which players are trash talkers.... lol rondo is w/e doing his thing i understand i hate him too... but a thread like this with your commentary doesnt do this site any good
oh, i must have missed it lol. and how am i pissing off an entire fan base?

Omar Little
01-21-2010, 02:11 AM
Its kinda funny that 40% of that list are on the Celts. And if you ever watch Boston games, Perkins is constantly jawing with opponents and getting in little scuffs. The only on guy on that team that doesnt seem to talk trash is Ray Allen. That dude just goes about his business, quietly and effeciently.

ko8e24
01-21-2010, 02:16 AM
Old news, close this thread.

dodgersuck
01-21-2010, 09:23 AM
**** kevin garnett

Brew Crew
01-21-2010, 11:28 AM
**** kevin garnett

+1

G-Funk
01-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Are probably the only players who got the right to talk ****.

1. Kevin Garnett
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Rasheed Wallace
4. Paul Pierce

mikantsass
01-21-2010, 12:12 PM
Are probably the only players who got the right to talk ****.

1. Kevin Garnett
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Rasheed Wallace
4. Paul Pierce

I would add Tim Duncan to that list to, he has the right to talk as much *** as he wants.

Im surprised Perkins isnt on the original list...

AIMelo=KillaDUO
01-21-2010, 12:37 PM
Kenyon's a badass

G-Funk
01-21-2010, 12:39 PM
I would add Tim Duncan to that list to, he has the right to talk as much *** as he wants.

Im surprised Perkins isnt on the original list...

I was going based on that list or else I would had added Timmy, Lebron, Melo, Wade etc...

ManRam
01-21-2010, 12:55 PM
If you can back it up, do it. Trash talking is a very important part of competition as far as I'm concerned.

LeBroom
01-21-2010, 01:45 PM
Kevin Garnett is a punk. When he was still with the Wolves, I was watching a game on TV, I think it was against the Mavericks. Then there's this thing like the players get "Miked up" so you can hear what they are saying during the game. Well Garnett got "mic'ed/miked up" and ALL I HEARD HIM SAY, was the words "fck, @ssh0le, screw this *** man, fck fck, ya ain't got nothin on me, too weak, fck fck" lol. He sounded completely ret@rded. And the commentators didn't even have anything to say lol.

I hate Kevin Garnett because he talks trash even when not necessary. Remember his first game vs the Wolves at the Target Center, where the Celtics won by 1 FREAKING POINT, and Garnett stood on the announcer's/commentator's table and ROARED like crazy, showing of his Celtic jersey to the fans. Garnett is the very definition of a punk. Yeah you have Pierce, Allen, and a very good supporting cast, and you won by 1 point against a rebuilding team, and you do that? :clap:

KG, Rajon Rondo, Kendrick Perkins, Rasheed Wallace, Eddie House... HALF the Celtics roster are trash-talkers. That's why I hope they never win a title again. :mad:

ldc62
01-21-2010, 02:07 PM
Amare? You would think that a guy who gets scored on easy would not talk trash.

Alwaysballin247
01-21-2010, 02:19 PM
haha I love how the celtics are trying to trade for nate ...... we are the best trash talking team got to love that(if we are winning if not then just got to shut up and take care of business)

ldc62
01-21-2010, 07:12 PM
haha I love how the celtics are trying to trade for nate ...... we are the best trash talking team got to love that(if we are winning if not then just got to shut up and take care of business)

Thats probably the most important part.

Vinny642
01-21-2010, 07:17 PM
I agree with the list, we got no trash talkers.

Jacob K.
01-21-2010, 08:00 PM
rivers said rondo is uncoachable? really? i think rondos sick

smith&wesson
01-21-2010, 08:21 PM
garnet
rondo
wallace

and you can go ahead and add perkins.

= classless

-garnet went from being one of my all time favourite players to one of the all time douch bags. one ring and the guy turns in to yapper.

rondo = no love, no respect. he deserves to be put on a lottery bound team so he knows what its like to not play with some of the greatest in the game. his head is soo big he actually thinks he is the best player on the celtics. if i ever saw him on the street id jack him for his ring and mail it some real greats like barkley, stockton, malone, that deserve that ring he has on his finger.

perkins thinks he is a wwe wrestler

allen & pierce are my all time favourite celtics after bird. but pierce needs to stop being soo cocky and remember all the seasons that boston actually sucked with him leading them.