PDA

View Full Version : Are the Suns going to make the playoffs??

shep33
01-20-2010, 06:57 AM
I really don't know anymore, there are 11 solid teams in the west, and Phoenix is slumping. I actually dont have them making it...

LA
Dallas
Denver
Spurs
Thunder
Jazz
Grizz
Blazers/Rockets

The Grizz are one of the hottest teams in the league, winning 8 outta 10, Jazz will eventually get better when Williams gets healthy, and i think they're half a game worse than Phoenix right now. I see Portland falling a bit, but i think they get 6-8 spot which will be interchangeable really. And the Thunder look pretty good, they can compete with anyone on any night. What do you guys think? Maybe its time to trade Amar'e?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-20-2010, 07:03 AM
Who knows, only the half of the games are played

heck, even the nets could make the playoffs

Wilson
01-20-2010, 08:50 AM
Everyone hits a slump at some point during the season. If I were them I'd hold off on trading Amare and see if they can turn it around.

What's the date of the trade deadline this year? If the Suns are still losing in the week leading upto the deadline then they might consider trading Amare, but I don't know how far off that is :p

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-20-2010, 09:03 AM
Everyone hits a slump at some point during the season. If I were them I'd hold off on trading Amare and see if they can turn it around.

What's the date of the trade deadline this year? If the Suns are still losing in the week leading upto the deadline then they might consider trading Amare, but I don't know how far off that is :p

Feb 19th

Wilson
01-20-2010, 09:06 AM
Feb 19th

That's about a month away, so Phoenix has a little bit of time to see if their slump can be turned around.

posterized
01-20-2010, 09:33 AM
Who knows, only the half of the games are played

heck, even the nets could make the playoffs

Yeah but the Suns are starting to show their true colours, lol i was waiting for this to happen. Dont think they can make the playoffs, yeah its half way through the season, but in the west every win counts a little more than it does in the east. Suns are dropping games like its going out of style :facepalm:

kobebabe
01-20-2010, 09:57 AM
Feb 19th

I think its Feb 18th.

kobebabe
01-20-2010, 10:01 AM
This is exactly who the suns are. A running team playing absolutely no defense. I knew it would eventually catch up with them at some point. They have a chance to turn it around tho and still make a push for a playoff spot. However, they will have very tough competition and it may come down to the last game of the season.

govade
01-20-2010, 10:20 AM
No

DirkIsTheBest
01-20-2010, 10:20 AM
They are better than Mavs.
Nash >>>>>>> Kidd
J-rich >>>>>>>>>>>>> Josh Howard
Hill = Marion
Amare <<<< Dirk
Frye = Dampier

Barbosa >>> Terry

Suns will make the playoffs.

albertc86
01-20-2010, 10:25 AM
No disrespect but does it matter? They're not even making the WCF.

lavilevi23
01-20-2010, 11:31 AM
It matters if they want to keep Amare. Also, the difference between the Suns and the Mavs is that the Mavs actually play defense...

#1Mavericksfan
01-20-2010, 11:39 AM
Yes and with there high powered offense they might be a scary team to play in the playoffs.