TheKing23
01-19-2010, 07:25 AM
Toronto at Cleveland 7:00 PM NBA TV
Indiana at Miami 7:30 PM

LanceUpperCut
01-19-2010, 09:34 AM
Toronto at Cleveland
Indiana at Miami

I'm going road teams here. The raps got thier hands full but I have to hope for the best, hopefully Bargnani can take it to Shaq like he did the first game of the year.

Indiana is playing some pretty good ball lately, either way going for two underdogs.

RaptorizedKevin
01-19-2010, 10:56 AM
Toronto at Cleveland
Indiana at Miami

I'm going road teams here. The raps got thier hands full but I have to hope for the best, hopefully Bargnani can take it to Shaq like he did the first game of the year.

Indiana is playing some pretty good ball lately, either way going for two underdogs.

Raptors arent gonna win. for many reasons

1) they dont have the advantage like last time, because cleveland was playng a back to back
2) they dont have home court advantage
3) the cavs had 2 days rest

no way in hell, the raptors arent winning.

Mile High Champ
01-19-2010, 01:28 PM
They have beat the cavs already once, they can do it again.

kjoke
01-19-2010, 01:49 PM
lebron wade

thedfactor
01-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Cavs and Heat

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-19-2010, 03:07 PM

Ryan328
01-19-2010, 04:33 PM
Cavs and Heat.

Avenged
01-19-2010, 04:46 PM
Going with the underdogs.

Jays Claw
01-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Toronto @ Cleveland
Indiana @ Miami

JWO35
01-19-2010, 06:36 PM
lol

RaptorsFanatic
01-19-2010, 06:56 PM
Tough game.

tr4shb0t
01-19-2010, 09:11 PM
Raptors can't get a call for their life so I will go with Cavs to "win" it.

Mile High Champ
01-19-2010, 09:16 PM
Holy ****, Lebron can do whatever he wants on the floor, it's just stupid with how many calls he gets his way on offence and the lack of foul calls on him when he plays defense. It's just stupid.

RaptorsFanatic
01-19-2010, 09:19 PM
It's actually sad what this game has become to.

Come to the local park and I will show you what a foul is.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-19-2010, 09:49 PM
lebron hasn't taken a jumper besides the 3 point attempts

seems like he has only worked with his 3 point shot and post moves

he has mediocre mid range game at best

tr4shb0t
01-19-2010, 10:03 PM
lebron hasn't taken a jumper besides the 3 point attempts

seems like he has only worked with his 3 point shot and post moves

he has mediocre mid range game at best

why would he work on jumpshots or fundamentals when he can abuse the calls and do a layup whenever he wants?

that's the sad thing about it, a player getting whatever he wants has no motivation to better himself. just ride the wave.

no way someone like that would be great in college ball.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-19-2010, 10:09 PM
why would he work on jumpshots or fundamentals when he can abuse the calls and do a layup whenever he wants?

that's the sad thing about it, a player getting whatever he wants has no motivation to better himself. just ride the wave.

no way someone like that would be great in college ball.

and he has 0 fouls tonight and averages 1.7 for this season

good job Stern, keep it up

-Kobe24-TJ19-
01-19-2010, 10:16 PM
lebrons jumpshots tonight 0-8
under the rim 7-7

Mile High Champ
01-19-2010, 10:18 PM
and he has 0 fouls tonight and averages 1.7 for this season

good job Stern, keep it up

Yeah that number is just pathetic..

Jays Claw
01-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Hedo Turkoglu has been horrendous! :pity:

tr4shb0t
01-19-2010, 10:33 PM
typical rig job by the league

cavs shoot 3x as many FT in the first half. refs build a lead for the cavs and slowly even out the lopsided calls so it looks legit. cavs get away with manslaughter on "defense". seen this way too many times. last year was the worst.

obvious who won that game

LanceUpperCut
01-19-2010, 10:33 PM
Wow bad game for us and were still in it, can't hit a meaningful shot tonite

WITZ
01-19-2010, 10:36 PM
typical rig job by the league

cavs shoot 3x as many FT in the first half. refs build a lead for the cavs and slowly even out the lopsided calls so it looks legit. cavs get away with manslaughter on "defense". seen this way too many times. last year was the worst.

obvious who won that game

Typical laker fan :facepalm:

tr4shb0t
01-19-2010, 10:40 PM
Typical laker fan :facepalm:

yea because it's obvious i'm the only one who thinks that :facepalm:

you have no argument for the truth so thats all you can say

NYMetros
01-19-2010, 10:49 PM
Another great game for James.

28 points, 9 REB's, 11 assists, 3 turnovers, 3 steals, 3 blocks :drool:

ManRam
01-19-2010, 10:55 PM
When all else fails...blame the refs. Love the typical NBA fan these days.

LanceUpperCut
01-19-2010, 11:02 PM
The refs were pretty bad in the first half but the reason why we lost is poor shooting down the stretch and FT. It is sad how they treat Lebron like hes a porcelain doll ready to shatter if you touch him.

ManRam
01-19-2010, 11:08 PM
The refs were pretty bad in the first half but the reason why we lost is poor shooting down the stretch and FT. It is sad how they treat Lebron like hes a porcelain doll ready to shatter if you touch him.

Then don't touch him. He was incredibly aggressive this game, attacking the hoop very consistently. That's how you get calls. Total fouls were equal, the Cavs were just a lot more aggressive than the Raps hence the FT advantage. I watched the last three quarters with an objective eye, calls went both ways.

tr4shb0t
01-19-2010, 11:21 PM
Then don't touch him. He was incredibly aggressive this game, attacking the hoop very consistently. That's how you get calls. Total fouls were equal, the Cavs were just a lot more aggressive than the Raps hence the FT advantage. I watched the last three quarters with an objective eye, calls went both ways.

It's not what they call its what they don't call. One team gets hacked and fouled in the paint and they will become less and less reluctant to attempt inside shots. If you go back and look at games where one team shoots tons more FT in the first half, then magically at the end of the game FT and PF are more or less evened out you will find the same outcome: team with advantage at half wins.

As a Magic fan you should know this because you guys have gotten the short end of the stick a lot this season.

And I was not rooting for a particular team, just wanting to see a good game. I just have seen the same thing enough times to call it out when I see it.

LanceUpperCut
01-19-2010, 11:21 PM

Man like I said we lost cause we could'nt hit a shot when it counted and just mediocore games from Jose, Bosh(2nd half) and Turk was horrible. But don't touch him then thats a little ********. 1st bad officiating ,2nd half as good as it gets for the NBA.

ManRam
01-19-2010, 11:23 PM
It's not what they call its what they don't call. One team gets hacked and fouled in the paint and they will become less and less reluctant to attempt inside shots. If you go back and look at games where one team shoots tons more FT in the first half, then magically at the end of the game FT and PF are more or less evened out you will find the same outcome: team with advantage at half wins.

As a Magic fan you should know this because you guys have gotten the short end of the stick a lot this season.

And I was not rooting for a particular team, just wanting to see a good game. I just have seen the same thing enough times to call it out when I see it.

I'm a Magic fan, but I'm also smart enough to know that there is no way on Earth teams get the short end of the stick consistently. It balances it. We remember the bad, and forget the good. It evens out over the season. It evens out over games. Explain to me why every ref in the league would have a bias towards or against an entire team? I can't think of one logical reason.

tr4shb0t
01-19-2010, 11:32 PM
I'm a Magic fan, but I'm also smart enough to know that there is no way on Earth teams get the short end of the stick consistently. It balances it. We remember the bad, and forget the good. It evens out over the season. It evens out over games. Explain to me why every ref in the league would have a bias towards or against an entire team? I can't think of one logical reason.

I'm not saying that at all. A lot of the games go relatively fairly, but pivotal games are different. In the race for HCA if one team storms away with a huge lead, then fans of other teams loose interest if their team isn't close. Same reason they keep games close on national tv otherwise half the viewers stop watching. Regular season is too tampered with for different agendas. That's all I'm saying.

The NBA knows that some refs have bias towards or against certain players/teams and they do nothing about it. In fact they use that information to assign them to certain games that work best for their needs.