PDA

View Full Version : Randolph gets no love

Rodgers4Pres
01-19-2010, 02:34 AM
im a mavs fan and i think without a doubt randolph should be an all star this year hes playing light out all around whether it be scoring on the boards and even a little defense (tho it an all star game where there is NO defense) ive been a fan of him since portland and hes always had the knock since hes been on crappy teams but lately u havent played that bad (started 1-8 but 21-10 since then) playing ini arguabley the toughest division in the NBA

Big Quett
01-19-2010, 09:36 AM
im a mavs fan and i think without a doubt randolph should be an all star this year hes playing light out all around whether it be scoring on the boards and even a little defense (tho it an all star game where there is NO defense) ive been a fan of him since portland and hes always had the knock since hes been on crappy teams but lately u havent played that bad (started 1-8 but 21-10 since then) playing ini arguabley the toughest division in the NBA

Well you are preaching to the choir here in Memphis buddy. We all in Memphis agree with everything you said.

I was just hoping the Grizz would show how far they have come on the big stage and boy did they.

mzgrizz
01-20-2010, 01:03 AM
Yes, yes and yes.
Grizzlies, where amazing happens! :D

Hellcrooner
01-20-2010, 01:12 AM
i think a push for Gay or Mac Gasol could be more real and get somwhere.

i mean there is Durant and there is Melo ok but then? theres a Sf coachs votation that coudl be had.

Center ok creepy voting system will get out of the correct ballot Stoudamire the starting spot but then what? Kaman puts numbers ina HORRIBLE team.

then theres is Jefferson, bynum wich are not making better numbers than Mark and they are getting much more shots.

zach well you know Duncan, Dirk, Pau , Boozer, David West thats too much to compete against.

Vinny642
01-20-2010, 01:20 AM
Zach is an all star, he is a beast. People complain about his past too much he has been great with the Grizzlies.

Good luck in our game.

ko8e24
01-20-2010, 02:49 AM
Zach Randolph deserves to be an All-Star for the West. He is indeed playing like a Beast, and has the Grizz over .500 at the halfway mark of the season.

Deezy Dee 24.
01-20-2010, 01:00 PM
Zach should indeed but does he have a chance at being a reserve even though he wasn't on the all star ballot??

Big Quett
01-20-2010, 01:05 PM
Zach should indeed but does he have a chance at being a reserve even though he wasn't on the all star ballot??

Yea he actually does because the coaches vote for the reserves. But i think Bynum will take his or Gasol spot.

Deezy Dee 24.
01-20-2010, 01:30 PM
Randolph has better numbers than both Bynum and Pau and he has us over .500
The coaches probably wont give him the respect he deserves though so your probably right.

Deezy Dee 24.
01-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Zach is an all star, he is a beast. People complain about his past too much he has been great with the Grizzlies.

Good luck in our game.

Good luck to y'all too it should be a good battle. Both teams are fighting for the last few playoff spots.

Big Quett
01-20-2010, 08:16 PM
Randolph has better numbers than both Bynum and Pau and he has us over .500
The coaches probably wont give him the respect he deserves though so your probably right.

Yeah and im going to be really upset if Pau Gasol gets in before Zach and Marc but im pretty sure Pau and Bynum are going to make it because of the LA hype. Pau has only played in 24 of the first 41 games. And Bynum only gets numbers when Pau is out

I believe Marc has been the best center in the West.

Deezy 24
01-21-2010, 01:34 PM
I agree Marc has