PDA

View Full Version : T-Mac's All-Star Chance

$ NyC $
01-17-2010, 07:30 PM
Since it seems like T-Mac is gonna be named a Western All-star starter, i was just thinking, what if T-Mac could use this game as a way to show every1 that he's in shape. He's been wanting to play and his Trainer Tim Grover has repeatedly said that who ever gets Tracy will get a Hungry player that is ready to play. So lets say T-mac goes off for 30 5 and 5, you think that will further boost his trade value? Just thinking here.

t-mac1nukka
01-17-2010, 09:43 PM
i thought he already came out and said that he would show up and show the fans that he appreciates their support, but he woudnt feel right playing when there are many other guys who deserve it more.

however, i believe i read that before all this trade talk and stuff started going on.

wileyisTOFU
01-17-2010, 09:48 PM
it be wonderfully ironic if he played in a rockets jersey regardless

vash9
01-18-2010, 12:41 AM
most likely, he's gonna dunk in 1 play, and get injured during the all-star game.

Lakers4ItAll
01-18-2010, 01:17 AM
In no way do I think he should play in the Allstar game, exsp start

HoopsDrive
01-18-2010, 02:44 AM
most likely, he's gonna dunk in 1 play, and get injured during the all-star game.

My thoughts exactly.

Prognostic: Back spasms

:facepalm:

JackB
01-19-2010, 12:59 AM
This is a perfect example of why fans SHOULDN'T have a full vote for the ASG. Spme deserving player gets screwed because fans stuff the ballet box.
If he was loyal to the game he would renouce his spot. Sure he probably has a clause in his contract that says he gets a **** load of cash for making the team. Do something right with that money. Send it to Haiti.
How much freaking money does he need? The ASG is a joke anyway.

johnwayne
01-19-2010, 01:12 AM
i think everybody is taking this thing too seriously....the all-star game is voted by the fans because the fans are the ones that are going to pay to watch those players play, therefore paying their salary....and lets just be honest here...who would you rather see in the all-star game.....tracy mcgrady or david lee?

Shady66
01-19-2010, 01:28 AM
He should not be in it. When you have Nash, and CP almost in his prime not only playing, but playing like MVPs, and one of them wont make it because of TMAC, thats just ********