PDA

View Full Version : ?? Anquan Boldin trade

dabears07champs
01-13-2010, 01:05 PM
Hey cards fans nice win vs green bay im picking u guys to go to NO and beat the saints. Anyways as u know my bears need a number 1 wideout and we would be willing to give alot for QUAN. No doubt we would include our number 1 pick in next years draft. Along with that pick you could get some good offensive and defensive players. Am i dreaming or can we reallistically bring Anquan to Chi City. PS. Lets go cards shock the world again

AZCardsFan
01-13-2010, 01:46 PM
Im hoping he gets traded, either for draft picks or some defensive help. Breaston can be a 2nd WR easily and Doucet can take Breastons place.

dabears07champs
01-13-2010, 02:13 PM
Thats what i like to hear so who do u like on our defense? ogunleye would work wonders on your line we could also give you a number of mid round picks.

platinumvinnyv
01-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Hey cards fans nice win vs green bay im picking u guys to go to NO and beat the saints. Anyways as u know my bears need a number 1 wideout and we would be willing to give alot for QUAN. No doubt we would include our number 1 pick in next years draft. Along with that pick you could get some good offensive and defensive players. Am i dreaming or can we reallistically bring Anquan to Chi City. PS. Lets go cards shock the world again

not cool man lol but its all good

concerning the trade; as a team i highly doubt they will trade draft picks after last year deal w/ cutler, i've been a fan of cutler but he was aweful this year, also why boldin? he is a great reciever but is injury prone and will demand a high contract if traded, and many picks and i think yall still missing some frome the cutler trade. why not draft someone like brandon lafell LSU or maybe trade up for dez bryant. antonia bryant will also be FA and will probably wanna leave.

thephoenixson28
01-13-2010, 02:54 PM
What about brian urlacher for anquan boldin straight up. The heart and soul of your defense for our heart and soul of our offense.

jd_azsportsfan
01-13-2010, 06:01 PM
i hate to say it but Urlacer is gettin old i would rather trade boldin to the afc so the liklyhood of him coming back to burn us is low lol but i can see em gettin traded for a 2nd and a solid player in return depending on the team but another i think you could see us doin with boldin is maybe movin him to Philly for Kevin Kolb and 4th if Philly sticks with McNabb or to Balt for Heap and a 2nd

blams
01-13-2010, 07:08 PM

We don't have a no. 1 pick next year. It would have to be the 2012 1st round pick.

dabears07champs
01-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Well Quan definitely wants out and the Urlacher deal is intriguing i would pull the trigger is there anyway we could get dansby in the deal or no way?

jd_azsportsfan
01-14-2010, 02:54 PM
his contract is up at years end so i dont se resighning just to trade him sooooo u tell me

davekrieg lives
01-14-2010, 04:54 PM
I always loved Boldin, admired him for his outstanding character and work ethic, Hell he saved our reciever-stock in the draft that year he was chosen (have fun in Detroit you talentless-hack, Bryant Johnson you first round waste) But truth be told I've advocated for him to be traded for the last two years, primarily because of Steve Breaston's outstanding play...We need defensive help but only through the draft, not for any player Chicago could offer, maybe for Greg Olsen...But fellow Cards fans we must come to the realization that Boldin is no longer worth a first round pick (I mean I'd be estatic if we got one for him)...Boldin will demand a new huge contract from whatever team signs him, we're talking at least 8 million a season plus he has been hurt way too much these last 3 years (he's tough as nails but just not durable enough to last through a 16 game season and is guarenteed to miss at least one playoff game a year)...So in all likely-hood we will trade him to the Baltimore Ravens or the Miami Dolphins, commanding from other teams a late second rounder or an early third...

But I've been thinking Boldin's play is far too valuable for these type of draft prospects so lets keep him for this next season, he is managable with his current contract which expires after 2011...he gives us the best chance to make the playoffs year in and year out...we get nothing for him but another playoff birth and thats just fine with me...

How ever all this being said...I want a Tightend either through draft like Gresham or Gronk or that kid from Florida...maybe Chris Cooley from Washington...

But all this is moot if Warner retires, because then my friends we are truely in trouble.

Fire&Ice2&33
01-14-2010, 05:19 PM
Outside of Greg Olsen, Tommie Harris, Urlacher, N Briggs I dont see who the Bears can give up! Greg is young n i dont think the Bears would trade him...Tommie Harris would be good if the Cardinals still played 4-3! I wouldn't trade Anquan to get Urlacher! N Briggs is the best player for the Bears so that's out of the question!

thephoenixson28
01-14-2010, 06:06 PM
I always loved Boldin, admired him for his outstanding character and work ethic, Hell he saved our reciever-stock in the draft that year he was chosen (have fun in Detroit you talentless-hack, Bryant Johnson you first round waste) But truth be told I've advocated for him to be traded for the last two years, primarily because of Steve Breaston's outstanding play...We need defensive help but only through the draft, not for any player Chicago could offer, maybe for Greg Olsen...But fellow Cards fans we must come to the realization that Boldin is no longer worth a first round pick (I mean I'd be estatic if we got one for him)...Boldin will demand a new huge contract from whatever team signs him, we're talking at least 8 million a season plus he has been hurt way too much these last 3 years (he's tough as nails but just not durable enough to last through a 16 game season and is guarenteed to miss at least one playoff game a year)...So in all likely-hood we will trade him to the Baltimore Ravens or the Miami Dolphins, commanding from other teams a late second rounder or an early third...

But I've been thinking Boldin's play is far too valuable for these type of draft prospects so lets keep him for this next season, he is managable with his current contract which expires after 2011...he gives us the best chance to make the playoffs year in and year out...we get nothing for him but another playoff birth and thats just fine with me...

How ever all this being said...I want a Tightend either through draft like Gresham or Gronk or that kid from Florida...maybe Chris Cooley from Washington...

But all this is moot if Warner retires, because then my friends we are truely in trouble. What do I see a ghost. Or is davekrieglives is back.

sunsfan
01-14-2010, 08:27 PM
They Should trade him cuz they need a better backup QB when warner retires and leinhart is whack. they can get a good QB in the draft if they get bears pick

sunsfan
01-14-2010, 08:29 PM
Well Quan definitely wants out and the Urlacher deal is intriguing i would pull the trigger is there anyway we could get dansby in the deal or no way?

wtf why would they trade dansby he is good

dabears07champs
01-14-2010, 09:41 PM
I definitely think we would give u guys a 2011 first pick in the draft if cards aren't remotely interested in any players on the roster. I understand our defense is aging and on the decline but a first pick in the 2011 draft would be a huge gain for arizona. They could net a quarterback and a defensive player in the same round. We need Quan because he will put us over the top. I hope this gets done its a solid deal for both squads. You guys still have Larry Legend, Breaston and that kid Doucet showed glimpses of a younger quan anyway.

Lizard King
01-14-2010, 11:12 PM
Would Briggs be too much to ask for?

dabears07champs
01-15-2010, 01:32 AM
Yes Briggs is our best defensive player he tommie harris, and peanut tillman are untouchable

Lizard King
01-15-2010, 01:40 AM
Well other than those three (and Cutler, but he's not going anywhere) I think we'd be interested in Hester, Urlacher, or Aromashodu.

davekrieg lives
01-16-2010, 02:41 PM
What do I see a ghost. Or is davekrieglives is back.

LOL I've returned from the grave!!!

dbroncsinmo
01-18-2010, 04:28 AM

Haha. What #1 pick? Or 2nd? Or 3rd?

Eaglemania
01-18-2010, 12:23 PM
There would be a lot of teams they would love to have him. Balt,Dal,TBay,Oak,Mia and Car to name a few.

REDBIRD24
01-18-2010, 02:08 PM
I WOULD WANT SOME PICKS FOR Q BUT THE BEARS GAVE MOST OF THEM AWAY TO GET CUTLER SO DONT THINK ULL BE TRADING FOR ANYONE. FREE AGENCY IS UR ONLY HOPE.. Q PROB WONT GO ANYWHERE IF WARNER RETIRES CAUSE THE CARDS WILL HAVE THAT EXTRA MONEY. BUT I WOULD TRADE HIM TO BALTIMORE OR WAASHINGTON FOR THE TIGHT ENDS THEY HAVE OR SUGGS OR SOMEONE TO HELP OUR PASS RUSH.. GO CARDS BRING IT NEXT YEAR:rock:

VJ18
01-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Well other than those three (and Cutler, but he's not going anywhere) I think we'd be interested in Hester, Urlacher, or Aromashodu.

nothing personal but we really dont need Boldin, we have young raw talent at WR and i dont wanna touch any of them except for getting rid of hester

jason17
01-18-2010, 05:45 PM
I would give you Carlos Rogers and our 2nd round pick for Boldin. Or even LaRon Landry.

ravens king
01-18-2010, 09:49 PM
I thank that would be a bad thing to do. He still have alot of play in him. I say you should keep him.

Rodgers4Pres
01-18-2010, 11:47 PM
not sure if my fellow packerbackers have been in here but what about dd lee and a third rounder for boldin though i love dd he is getting to that age

Southsideheat
01-19-2010, 12:32 AM
Hester for Boldin.

Rodgers4Pres
01-19-2010, 12:40 AM
Hester for Boldin.

hahahahaha

thephoenixson28
01-19-2010, 01:56 PM
not sure if my fellow packerbackers have been in here but what about dd lee and a third rounder for boldin though i love dd he is getting to that age What about Al harris,Donald driver a 1st for Boldin and Dockett

jd_azsportsfan
01-20-2010, 04:01 AM
dude i dont wanna do that man

Rodgers4Pres
01-20-2010, 04:06 AM
What about Al harris,Donald driver a 1st for Boldin and Dockett

my only concern with that is our need at o-line not d-line we have a strong d line and really dont need to add however if u had a strong LT that ur lookin to move there thats a different story

thephoenixson28
01-20-2010, 02:04 PM
dude i dont wanna do that man I also wanted to put nick barnett. But I forgot to add him.

SkinsFan1146
01-20-2010, 06:16 PM
What about for Cooley straight up?? With Leinart coming in, you're going to need a reliable TE, plus he can help block...

eaglesfan55
01-20-2010, 10:44 PM
I think there is a chance the eagles will trade kolb to them for Qaun, how ever im not sure the eagles coulda have Jackson,Maclin,Boldin, Avant and Celek. I think they would have to package either Avant, Brown or Curtis

sunnydayin'zona
01-21-2010, 05:12 PM
I would give you Carlos Rogers and our 2nd round pick for Boldin. Or even LaRon Landry.

i dont think the cards need laron landry...they have antrel rolle and adrian wilson at safety.

PHX2daDEATH
01-22-2010, 03:42 PM
nothing personal but we really dont need Boldin, we have young raw talent at WR and i dont wanna touch any of them except for getting rid of hester

Bennet is horrible, Knox is okay but he' should be playing the slot with his speed..As a Bears fan I'd rather them go and try to sign Stevie B or Brandon Marshall.. I love him on the Cardinals but the Bears could use him badly

sao123
01-23-2010, 01:31 AM
boldin for mcnabb and a 3rd rnd pick.

thephoenixson28
01-23-2010, 04:39 AM
There has been rumor that if warner retires cards will try to aquire mcnabb but I don't know for what. If kurt does retire I would love mcnabb here I would trade a 2nd and 3rd for him.

VJ18
01-23-2010, 10:38 AM
Bennet is horrible, Knox is okay but he' should be playing the slot with his speed..As a Bears fan I'd rather them go and try to sign Stevie B or Brandon Marshall.. I love him on the Cardinals but the Bears could use him badly

:facepalm:

Bennett is good! Colors will show next year
Knox is good! He needs to learn routes a little better
Aroma - look at my sig!

Steve B and Marshall will NEVER HAPPEN! so get over it

CJ28Mr4.24
01-27-2010, 11:17 PM
Guys, rumors are that the patriots could end up with Boldin, and also on espn dansby is on their radar as well

thephoenixson28
01-28-2010, 05:18 AM
Guys, rumors are that the patriots could end up with Boldin, and also on espn dansby is on their radar as well I would give them Boldin, Dockett, and a 2nd for Brady and Moss. I know it won't happen but can't help to dream.

Brady+Fitz and Moss= Dream come true.

davekrieg lives
01-30-2010, 04:52 PM
I would give them Boldin, Dockett, and a 2nd for Brady and Moss. I know it won't happen but can't help to dream.

Brady+Fitz and Moss= Dream come true.

Phoenixson...I always agree with you...you know that, but one Brady is not the same qb he was, Moss is a quitter, McNabb is a choke artist, Boldin must be traded and not extended, and never and I do mean NEVER must we trade DOCKETT...he is the most dominate DT in the League...

But yes Retire number 13 and put the amazing man in the HOF

sdrobert
01-30-2010, 06:44 PM
Welcome back to real life, as much as you beg Arizona prosportdaily fans. The General managers of the Bears and the Cardinals are the ones who make the transactions. The bears dont have a 1st or a second round draft pick in this year draft. Oh please cardinal fan will you let me have anquan boldin. ROFL have some dignity for goodness sakes.

Thats what i like to hear so who do u like on our defense? ogunleye would work wonders on your line we could also give you a number of mid round picks.

sdrobert
01-30-2010, 06:48 PM
Im sorry for making fun of you. Ok heres what Ill do. If your able to send Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher over to my house for dinner. Ill send you Anquan Boldin free of charge.

fin_frenzy_84
02-13-2010, 04:11 PM
Dansby and Bouldin will be with the fins... Dansby loves 3-4 and all he has been doin is praising Miami and the Fins are actually giving the cardinals what they want for boldin which I heard is a third and a player like Greg Cam or Thigpen...

Bearsfan54
02-14-2010, 02:16 AM
According to Adam Shefter you guys want a 2nd and a 5th for him, you guys killed his value...

As a Bears fan having Mike Martz means we need a blocking tight end which we do with Des Clark and Kellen Davis, meaning Greg Olsen is the odd man out, so here goes

Greg Olsen
3rd Rounder

For Anquan Boldin
2nd Rounder

tnigro77
02-15-2010, 09:32 PM
According to Adam Shefter you guys want a 2nd and a 5th for him, you guys killed his value...

As a Bears fan having Mike Martz means we need a blocking tight end which we do with Des Clark and Kellen Davis, meaning Greg Olsen is the odd man out, so here goes

Greg Olsen
3rd Rounder

For Anquan Boldin
2nd Rounder

Are you saying the cards give there 2nd away too becauses thats crazy. Boldin is a much more valuble then olsen and that trade would meen downgrading to a 3rd and losing boldin for olsen. If not Olsen and a 3rd for boldin isnt bad but i think the cards would rather have picks then players with a another second they can trade up to get the qb they want if a qb is what they want to take(which they should).

VJ18
02-16-2010, 12:33 PM
Are you saying the cards give there 2nd away too becauses thats crazy. Boldin is a much more valuble then olsen and that trade would meen downgrading to a 3rd and losing boldin for olsen. If not Olsen and a 3rd for boldin isnt bad but i think the cards would rather have picks then players with a another second they can trade up to get the qb they want if a qb is what they want to take(which they should).

as of right now the cardnials are SOL without warner... if anything you guys should be looking for QB... maybe take a look at Brady Quinn, you could get him on the cheap, or take a look at Bulger seeing how it seems STL is gonna get rid of him... maybe he will turn ir around like warner did and have a couple exploding years again

kjdills13
02-19-2010, 01:14 PM

Greg Olsen
3rd Rounder

For Anquan Boldin
2nd Rounder

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH so you are saying that greg olsen is better than Anquan Boldin hahahahahahahaha this made my day :)

kjdills13
02-19-2010, 01:21 PM
if the cards trade anquan to somone like the ravens for there 2nd and 5th then the cardinals can trade there second and the ravens second and trade up in the 2nd round to grab a OLB

Cards drafting wish list
1st- cover corner
2nd-OLB pass rush
3- MLB
4- TE
5- OT
6-WR
7- Best availible

if the cardinals draft a cover lock down corner in the first round they can pair him with Dom. C and then put Toller ( who is pretty good) and mcfadden in on nickle and dime situations. this would allow us to blitz because you cant blitz unless u got good Corners

OLB- in the draft history OLB drop because nobody knows how well they will translate so we should be able to pick up a good OLB in the second round to pair with cody brown our OLB we drafted in the 2nd round last year.

all our defense needs is a another GOOD corner and a good pass rusher. if we add those 2 things this offseason the cardinals will be a contender. If we dont add another good corner then we are going to keep having to zone blizt and good qb's can beat a zone blitz bc there are holes. we need another good corner so we can throw in some man blitzes to keep the qb guessing

kjdills13
02-19-2010, 01:26 PM
and people need to stop saying we need a QB give matt leinart a *** King chance he has only started 17 games in his career! JEEZ if people would have judged peyton manning john elway and brett farve by there first 17 games then none of them would EVER have started a game again in there life. And dont refute that with when he came in this year he didnt play well. BECAUSE its hard to run a timming offense when u get no reps in practice! AND the game vs the packers! they were showing a Vanilla offense! they didnt run ANY plays that were suppose to work! they ran what they KNEW the packers could stop that way they couldnt game plan against him! i WOULD NOT TRADE LEINART FOR EVEN A 1ST ROUNDER BC HE BEEN GIVEN 0 CHANCE TO SUCCEDE IN THE LEAGUE! THIS WILL BE HIS CHANCE!

zBlAkEx19
02-22-2010, 04:10 PM
If a trade deal happens. It will most likely happen with the Eagles. Anquan Boldin & 2nd Round for McNabb/Kolb, Kevin Curtis/Reggie Brown, and 3rd Rounder. Read on a Eagles staff forums about a week ago.

tnigro77
02-24-2010, 01:26 AM
If a trade deal happens. It will most likely happen with the Eagles. Anquan Boldin & 2nd Round for McNabb/Kolb, Kevin Curtis/Reggie Brown, and 3rd Rounder. Read on a Eagles staff forums about a week ago.

thats actually a soild trade id do that in a heartbeat.

CaliDevil71
02-26-2010, 05:38 PM
The Cards are blessed with a GREAT WR corps.

You don't trade anyone! You resign Boldin. I don't care what the costs are! This WR corps is remarkable!!! I know the Cards need some help on Defense but you get that in the draft and free agency. You don't need big names to make an impact. Grab disciplined good players and fix what killed you during the playoffs.....

Keep Boldin!

Nikeman
02-27-2010, 03:23 PM
The Cards are blessed with a GREAT WR corps.

You don't trade anyone! You resign Boldin. I don't care what the costs are! This WR corps is remarkable!!! I know the Cards need some help on Defense but you get that in the draft and free agency. You don't need big names to make an impact. Grab disciplined good players and fix what killed you during the playoffs.....

Keep Boldin!

Agreed. Your WR corp is amazing. Doucet SHINED last season in the playoffs. Breaston and Fitz have proven to be threats, and Boldin is a sick possession guy.

Best WR corp in the NFL easy, too bad without Warner they don't have a great QB throwing to them!

Lizard King
03-03-2010, 05:47 PM
In the midst of talk that tight end Greg Olsen may not be a fit in Mike Martz’s offense, we’re throwing out a potential trade that could work for both teams: Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Anquan Boldin for Olsen, straight up.

This trade makes sense for a lot of reasons. Both teams would fill a need while not taking much away from the position from which they’re trading. The Bears would get their number one wide receiver while the Cardinals get the game-breaking tight end they’ve lacked for years. Veterans Desmond Clark, Kellen Davis and a free agent (maybe the rumored Brandon Manumaleuna) would fill in nicely in Martz’s offense while Steve Breaston would step into the starter’s role he’s been ready for.

The Cardinals have been rumored to be looking for a second round draft pick in return for Boldin (which the Bears offered to Arizona for Boldin on draft day in 2009) and while Olsen did not meet expectations in 2009, he is still a talented tight end that many opposing defenses had to gameplan for last season. Olsen probably matches the value of a second round draft pick, as many teams around the league would be willing to ship a second rounder for him, no less, no more.

Boldin would bring exceptional route-running skills to an offense that predicates itself on precise route-running, not to mention his solid hands and good size. He’d be a great complement to the Bears’ speedy receivers Devin Hester, Johnny Knox and Devin Aromashadu.

What could be a tipping point in this potential trade is the financial implications. Boldin is due a fat contract after the 2010 season, when he is scheduled to become a free agent. He will command around $10 million/year for at least four years, while Olsen has two years left on a five-year, $8 million contract that expires after the 2011 season. Olsen will get a big contract of his own, but probably in the $5 million range – half of what Boldin will cost. Also keep in mind the fact that Angelo has denied any efforts to trade Olsen, but he did not go so far as to say he wouldn’t field offers for him.

So while this potential trade has it tipping points, it’s a discussion Angelo and Cardinals general manager Rod Graves should at least have

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/355428-bears-trade-talk-olsen-for-boldin

I wouldn't do a straight up Boldin for Olsen trade. Olsen's horrible.

If they include a pick, I might consider it.

BearDown 28
03-04-2010, 01:06 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/355428-bears-trade-talk-olsen-for-boldin

I wouldn't do a straight up Boldin for Olsen trade. Olsen's horrible.

If they include a pick, I might consider it.

I've been trying to say that over in the Bears forum too. Sorry us Bears fans put a little too much value into someone who really hasn't proven that much.

Lizard King
03-04-2010, 01:17 AM
I've been trying to say that over in the Bears forum too. Sorry us Bears fans put a little too much value into someone who really hasn't proven that much.

Yeah, Olsen's terrible lol. He can't block to save his life.